+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A US Space Corps

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default A US Space Corps

So I wasn't sure where I should post this so I put it in politics.

I came across this link today about creating a United State Space Command.

But for those of you not aware there already exist two space commands.

The first is the Air Force Space Command

with some interesting and super vague duties btw.

"According to AFSPC, its mission is to "Provide resilient and affordable Space and Cyberspace capabilities for the Joint Force and the Nation."[7] As a result, AFSPC's activities make the space domain reliable to United States warfighters (i.e., combat forces personnel) by assuring their access to space.

AFSPC's primary mission areas are:

Space forces support, involving the launching of satellites and other high-value payloads into space using a variety of expendable launch vehicles and operating those satellites once in space
    Space control, ensuring the friendly use of space through the conduct of counterspace operations encompassing surveillance, negation, protection and space intelligence analysis[8]
    Force enhancement, providing satellite-based weather, communications, intelligence, missile warning, and navigation; force enhancement is direct support to the warfighter

The second is the United States Space Command

Whose purpose is
    "The United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) was a Unified Combatant Command of the United States Department of Defense, created in 1985 to help institutionalize[citation needed] the use of outer space by the United States Armed Forces."

I think that the timing of the new Space Corps is intereting. Is it a set up to a disclosure of a certain scope? Or is it just a new agency to have a classified budget as just more of the same?

I personally think that this is more about shifting money from place to place and just further compartmentalization. Yet just another agency that fights for their piece of the pie(sky/space).

Also, I am not sure how this plays with the treaties about not weaponizing space, which we clearly have broken but on in the deep and covert ways. This would be an open abrogation of the treaty. Will this force Russia or China do make a similar move?

Although, the super deep optimist in me wants this to be the for reals Star Trek with no malevolence attached to it.

EDIT

While working on a project, I was reading this which is the comptrollers budget review for 2016 of the DOD.

in it, it talks about space when talking about the overall strategy for the US globally. It is page 18.

Space. The DoD will move toward less complex, m
    ore affordable, more resilient systems
    and system architectures and pursue a multi
    -layered approach to deter attacks on space
    systems.

I love how vague that it. It could be interpreted as both cyber and outer space.
    Last edited by Praxis; 23rd June 2017 at 02:14.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: A US Space Corps

They have NO choice. People are taking viral all the ships they catch/amateur observers on telescopes with night vision. Also when NASA tried to eliminate a shot of a ship by our Space Command, a observer said to put it back, it's already gone viral with copies, and sent them the same image they took out. So...in all fairness, they could either call us liars to our face, or put it back. They put it back within the hour. I took the page down to come here, because google owns youtube and it's safer to pull your tab and cursor off any suspected pages being followed by the alphabet agencies spying. I really suggest that before you go to youtube and search it, that you come off this page, before walking in land mines of snoops on youtube. They can't beat us on the truth, but watching everything we do or discuss is not their businesss. WE do unto others as they have done unto us. NO answers, no data on anything.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), justntime2learn (23rd June 2017), mojo (6th July 2017), SpookyMulder (24th June 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

so sick of the charade, I talk to all my coworkers about everything from SSP Nazis, Lunar Command, even underground bases. None of them have an existential crisis. They just get excited about crazy stories and want to hear more. It's a new generation, the Builders were worried about the ramification of alien revelation, the Boomers less worried, Gen-X way way less worried & less cynical, Millennials way way way less worried and less skeptical, the Alphas just assume aliens are everywhere & the G is covering it up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), SpookyMulder (24th June 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

I happen to know a lot about Air Force Space Command, having served in the Air Force and my last three assignments before I retired were in AFSPC. I am reluctant to say too much as they were assignments to black projects. I can assure you that Russia and other countries have space assets that have already weaponized space and the US is more than prepared to counter them.

I will tell you that my first AFSC assignment was at Marienfelde, GE (near Templehof Central Airport, aka TCA) from 1987 to 1989 when the wall fell. After which our unit had to leave the country post haste. This was one of my most interesting assignments and I received a Meritorious Service Medal for my work there.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merito...(United_States)

http://coldwarwarrior.com/wp-content...n-6912-Org.jpg

I will post more on this later, as I am dealing with a serious family issue atm.
    Last edited by abmqa; 23rd June 2017 at 23:30. Reason: fixed a link

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2017), bbow73 (24th June 2017), Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), Builder (24th June 2017), Craig (26th June 2017), enigma3 (6th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), janette (24th June 2017), mojo (6th July 2017), Nasu (23rd June 2017), onawah (23rd June 2017), Spiral (24th June 2017), SpookyMulder (24th June 2017), wnlight (6th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The USA has several space commands, as noted above, and are now in the process of reviving an oversight committee, to be headed by vp pence:

"“I’m especially excited to say to announce, after more than two decades from when it was disbanded, that soon, President Trump will relaunch the National Space Council, and it will be my great honor as Vice President of the United States to chair the new National Space Council,” Pence said in his remarks."

http://spacenews.com/pence-reiterate...space-council/

The US navy also has a space command (that i understand runs solar warden) which they claim is now part of the US Space Command:

"The Naval Space Command (NSC) was a military command of the United States Navy. It was headquartered at Dahlgren, Virginia (USA), and began operations 1 October 1983. Naval Space Command used the medium of space and its potential to provide essential information and capabilities to shore and afloat naval forces by a variety of means:

Operating surveillance, navigation, communication, environmental, and information systems;
    Advocating naval warfighting requirements in the joint arena; and
    Advising, supporting, and assisting the naval services through training, and by developing space plans, programs, policies, concepts, and doctrine.
    The command was merged into Naval Network and Space Operations Command, itself part of Naval Network Warfare Command, about July 2002.[1]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Space_Command

So what Gary McKinnon saw in 2001/2 was not a fantasy. There is a secret space program that has a fleet. It is likely a multi-national force. It is likely that all the earth bound conflicts are just for show, and profit.

The strategy with the disclosure of these space commands and the increasing commercial presence in space, such as musk's spacex and bigelow's space corp, and the large number of habitable exoplanets being 'discovered' by nasa's kepler telescope, that the public is being funnelled into a new reality where space activities become more prominent. This doesnt necessarily mean full alien disclosure, but its in that direction, and its where the fascists still can make a big buck out of it.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

enigma3 (6th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Nasu (23rd June 2017), SpookyMulder (24th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hope your family issues get sorted soon abmqa!

It would be great to read what you have to say about the subject based on your experiences, take care Bud!
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), janette (24th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

I'll drink to that Spookymulder! 😉 x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to janette For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by abmqa (here)
    ...I will post more on this later, as I am dealing with a serious family issue atm.
    hope for a positive and speedy resolution. till then, pins and needles

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Congressman Mike Rogers of Alabama sponsored legislation seeking its formation.

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/hl9ynkybn8sxvns04i33kdtv4m2kw7f0

and in the blink of an eye, The House Armed Services Committee has voted to create a US "Space Corps", which would become a new branch of the armed forces and incorporate the current space missions of the US Air Force.

If the US Space Corps goes ahead, it would be the first new military service in the country since 1947.

The move has caused consternation as committee members of the panel say they were only recently informed, giving them little time to protest against the proposal.

Quote Michael Turner, a Republican representative for Ohio, said he first heard about the proposal last week, when it appeared before the subcommittee on strategic force.

“I chastised my staff and said, ‘How could I not know that this was happening?’ They said, ‘Well, they had a meeting about it and you missed it,’” Turner said. “A meeting is certainly not enough. Maybe we do need a space corps, but I think this bears more than just discussions in a subcommittee.

“We have not had Secretary Mattis come before us and tell us what this means. We have not heard from the secretary of the Air Force. There’s a whole lot of work we need to do before we go as far as creating a new service branch.”

Martha McSally, a Republican for Arizona, was similarly caught off guard. “This is honestly the first time I’ve heard about a major reorganisation to our Air Force,” said the retired Air Force colonel.

In response to the criticism, Mike Rogers and Jim Cooper, the top Republican and Democrat on the strategic forces subcommittee, said the dedicated space service had been mooted for years. “There’s been nothing shortsighted about this,” Rogers said according to a Federal News Radio report.

“We started working on it vigorously in September, and we’ve had countless meetings with a number of experts who have advised us as to how this should be construed. In fact, this idea for a space corps as one of the solutions to Air Force space came from the Rumsfeld Commission in 2001.

"GAO has done three studies on this, all of which tell us that you cannot maintain the current organisational construct of the Air Force and solve the acquisition problems and the operational problems that we have. The Air Force is like any other bureaucracy. They don’t want to change.”

Mr Cooper, a Democrat for Tennessee, argued the new space corps was important for US defence strategies. “We could wake up one morning and be blinded and deafened by adversary powers, because so many of our most precious assets are up in space.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7818001.html
    Also, President Trump revives the National Space Council.

President Trump Signs the Space Council Executive Order
    Published on 30 Jun 2017
    The White House
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bogeyman (6th July 2017), EFO (6th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

I am constantly amazed at the human species nationalist view, like it cannot see itself has the same species on the same Earth breathing the same air.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th July 2017), EFO (6th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    I am constantly amazed at the human species nationalist view, like it cannot see itself has the same species on the same Earth breathing the same air.
    You're right about breathing the same air,but theirs is more pure than ours and until this MIC will not be f$^&ed down for ever this imbecility will never end.Somebody will sure teach them a lesson once and for all.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (6th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I had a post for this thread, but after clicking to "Post Quick Reply", I lost it. I will get around to rewriting it later.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

EFO (6th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,511 times in 5,655 posts

Quote I can assure you that Russia and other countries have space assets that have already weaponized space and the US is more than prepared to counter them.
    Interesting that Dr. Greer was extremely concerned about this very thing and the sole voice speaking out and taking a lot of heat in the early days of the disclosure hearings. Other researchers at the time said Greer should have kept to disclosure and not mixed the idea of weaponized space into the mix but he did anyway. This was his main thrust and caused a lot of opposition to say all ETs were good because he knew if tptb created an us vs them mentality weaponized space would soon follow. As far as weaponized space is concerned there are lots of dots to connect. Possibly Dr Judy Woods theory falls into this arena. As far as space corps is concerned would it be the same as having a secret space program? The famous footage filmed by a TV crew in night vision shows a space craft zooming down to the runway at area 51 as the lights to the runway turned on briefly for a landing and seems like solid evidence.

More questions than answers though...Do you think having a weaponized space program by earth changes anything with other alien civilizations that have space travel?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (6th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What about Solar Warden? Or is this just helping things to go "mainstream"?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

EFO (6th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Considering the consistency of negative abduction accounts and encounters with hostile entities we can have little to zero expectation that armed services would not in every way imaginable attempt to counter or at the very least frustrate hostiles intelligences. It is probably just that fear that led to some unsavory agreements with deceptive entities.

I certainly hope we put some effort into "space diplomacy" on the off chance we encounter peoples that are not inherently hostile. I expect space neighbourhoods are probably like Earth. Populated with varying cultures with different and sometimes conflicting agendas.

+ Reply to Thread