+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hidden Human History & Other

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Post Hidden Human History & Other

Hello Avalonians , Hope everybody is doing great....

After a long time I logged in to Forum... Generally I just browse & check updates without login.... Anyway.. Can anyone Share their experience of Reading Wes Penre .....

Personally I think ,He is a great researcher, And I really enjoyed his Last paper V- which was about Ancient Vedas & How he cross checked it with other ancient sacred text.... but He alone did it all by himself, which is a big monstrous job !!! like a One Man Army....

So, You know about Human nature... And I was Thinking / Speculating.... If he has something to worry about [like Corey Goode, You know what I'm talking about ]....

After David Icke... Wes Penre is my personal favourite.....
    pls suggest me any good author, I should follow...

And recently I am seeing lots of Information on Hidden Human History on various social media like YT... What your take on this ???

And Share What You Feel & what you know about Our HUMAN History [STRICTLY NOT BASED ON OUR TEXTBOOK] ....

Love & Light.... Namaste ^^
    Last edited by morninglight69; 23rd June 2017 at 16:38. Reason: Extra Info Added
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
    ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), drneglector (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2017), Noelle (23rd June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Hidden Human History & Other

Hello! Nice to see you here! Robert Stanley has added a great deal to my knowledge base. What he lived through to come to his conclusions is amazing!
    George Kavasillas experiences & conclusions are most helpful as well. They are videos I have watched here on Avalon....don't know if they have written any books!
    If you find anything earthshaking; let us know!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), morninglight69 (25th June 2017), Noelle (23rd June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Edward Meier, he has over 40 books mostly in German but, you can get them in English... He tells a story of Earth mankind going back over 12 b billion years, and even further back ... Some people here have spirit forms that originate from our twin universe, 52 million to be exact...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), morninglight69 (25th June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Robert Stanley has added a great deal to my knowledge base.
    I found only some podcast of him, Is there any kind of documentry or book about him ?
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
    ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

8. The Following User Says Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

pabranno (26th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Edward Meier, he has over 40 books mostly in German but, you can get them in English... He tells a story of Earth mankind going back over 12 b billion years, and even further back ... Some people here have spirit forms that originate from our twin universe, 52 million to be exact...
    Yes, I read some books of him And some papers from his official website figu.org , but it upset me when He claimed to be some sort of Messiah...

What you have to say about it !!!
    ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

10. The Following User Says Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

His spirit form not his personality is the same spirit that incarnates over and over, teaching each epoch the same spirit teachings that get corrupted by evil men to control other men... He never claims to be a messiah, just like the days of old, people misunderstand ...He is a prophet, just like Enoch, Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah Imannuel and Muhammed were ... The same spirit inhabits each prophet with always the same job , and helped by the plejaren, who are mistaken for angels for they are highly evolved and have a glow about them ...They always mentor the prophet bringing him memory of former lives, helping humanity to learn to live by the laws of creation and its 12 recommendations ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@morninglight.....Robert Stanley....I suggest you go to Advanced Search & type in his name. I remember seeing various videos with him in them & the one about HOW he got started is a Must See!

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The following researchers use physical evidence to support contrarian views of human history.

Michael Cremo has done some great work on 'OOP' artifacts (out of place), as well as doing a valid critique on the way evolution theory was improperly applied to human development, particularly in the omission of older artifacts that contradict the quackademic fake worldview.

http://www.mcremo.com

Another researcher of OOP artifacts is Klaus Donna, whom Bill interviewed when at Camelot. This is a link i could find on him.

https://www.acast.com/earthancients/...s-ancient-past

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), Tintin (26th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I just found this video !!! About SPECIAL REPORT: UNEARTHING NAZCA :

~ R. Buckminster Fuller

17. The Following User Says Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,619 times in 5,516 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The following researchers use physical evidence to support contrarian views of human history.

Michael Cremo has done some great work on 'OOP' artifacts (out of place), as well as doing a valid critique on the way evolution theory was improperly applied to human development, particularly in the omission of older artifacts that contradict the quackademic fake worldview.

http://www.mcremo.com

Another researcher of OOP artifacts is Klaus Donna, whom Bill interviewed when at Camelot. This is a link i could find on him.

https://www.acast.com/earthancients/...s-ancient-past
    Both these are very excellent sources and I too would recommend them, absolutely. Maybe Comyns Beaumont as well.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread