+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My NDE

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member GForce's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My NDE

When I was nine I fell from my tree-house. I had tied an old rope to a limb above so I could slide down like firemen do. I think the tree-house was about 15 feet in the air. I wasn't exactly a rocket scientist at the time!

Well the rope snapped and I landed hard and my head and chest. I never knew which injury caused the NDE but I suspect the force of hitting the ground caused atrial fibrillation. I was suddenly outside my body watching my family scramble and the looks of horror on their face.

My one thought was: "Those are people I know and love yet I don't feel a connection." I guess it was shock although I felt a disconnect. I say this because I think about it often as an adult. Why wasn't I sad? I felt someone beside me and it was my grandfather who died when I was 2. He held my hand and told me I had to go back but that I would remember this time and I have. The only other memory I have was looking behind me to see what I can only describe as electricity arcing! Looked kind of like a down power-line on the ground. The arcs created what looked like waves.

The after effects were vertigo, speech impediment and a learning disability. Luckily I overcame all of them with a few years of therapy especially speech therapy. One thing I did notice was that I had a greater awareness and had some limited gifts most notable empathic abilities. I also began to see sequence numbers like 11:11. That experience started my journey seeking paranormal answers.

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to GForce For This Post:

avid (24th June 2017), Baby Steps (24th June 2017), Billy (24th June 2017), bojancan (24th June 2017), Bruno (26th June 2017), ceetee9 (27th June 2017), celticwarrior (24th June 2017), Circe (25th June 2017), dynamo (25th June 2017), EFO (24th June 2017), Eram (25th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (24th June 2017), Flash (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), ghostrider (25th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th June 2017), Inversion (26th June 2017), Ioneo (24th June 2017), Jackson (24th June 2017), Jake (24th June 2017), Jay Freeman (24th June 2017), justntime2learn (24th June 2017), kirolak (24th June 2017), Michi (24th June 2017), Mike (25th June 2017), Noelle (24th June 2017), Ol' Roy (27th June 2017), OopsWrongPlanet? (24th June 2017), Orph (24th June 2017), Pam (24th June 2017), sdv (25th June 2017), sijohn (24th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017), SpookyMulder (24th June 2017), starlight (27th June 2017), Swan (24th June 2017), toppy (24th June 2017), Tyy1907 (24th June 2017), vemaria (25th June 2017), white wizard (25th June 2017), WhiteLove (25th June 2017), wondering (24th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: My NDE

Hello, & welcome Thanks for sharing your experience so succintly. . . .I suspect many of us simply move off after death, with barely a backward glace at the old family, & some of don't even remember who were were. When I was a child I used to wonder who "those people" were when I was out of body, & saw my parents. . .

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), dynamo (25th June 2017), EFO (24th June 2017), Eram (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), GForce (24th June 2017), justntime2learn (24th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017), wondering (24th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Appreciate your sharing...we can learn much from each other!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), dynamo (25th June 2017), EFO (24th June 2017), Eram (25th June 2017), GForce (24th June 2017), wondering (24th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Hello, & welcome Thanks for sharing your experience so succintly. . . .I suspect many of us simply move off after death, with barely a backward glace at the old family, & some of don't even remember who were were. When I was a child I used to wonder who "those people" were when I was out of body, & saw my parents. . .
    Thank you for replying kirolak! I think for the soul to travel forward after death there has to be a release of any emotions or ties to our human existence. Doesn't mean we have to forget as many spirits visit living loved ones all the time. I think it's more about acceptance. It's possible some grounded spirits haven't let go to their earthly ties. For me I suspect that shock from the accident and the experience itself I didn't understand. I think it's why it's etched so deeply inside me.

It's my belief that the soul controls the subconscious mind and its why we can travel into spirit realms and other dimensions when we dream. When I've visited past loved ones in dreams I have noticed its not the same...feelings as I had while they were alive but more sincere conversations about specific topics. When awake and controlled by my conscious mind I tend to think of golf, fishing and food. Well other things but usually day to day mundane things.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GForce For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), dynamo (25th June 2017), Flash (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

I've had some interesting experiences to. I have retained memory of being outside my body on several occasions. The first time it happened I was 17 n woke up floating in my room and freaked out. My recent one from three weeks ago I woke up paralyzed and knew this was a chance to get out. I nudged my light body out and immediately started going through a tunnel that shined the colors of the rainbow. At the end of it I entered a area where I was greated by an awareness that told me I would remember this.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), GForce (24th June 2017), Iancorgi (9th July 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017), vemaria (25th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    I've had some interesting experiences to. I have retained memory of being outside my body on several occasions. The first time it happened I was 17 n woke up floating in my room and freaked out. My recent one from three weeks ago I woke up paralyzed and knew this was a chance to get out. I nudged my light body out and immediately started going through a tunnel that shined the colors of the rainbow. At the end of it I entered a area where I was greated by an awareness that told me I would remember this.
    Interesting! My first thought is that you awoke from either a lucid dream or dream inspired dimensional travel. The second part sounds like astral projection which I know little about. Are you an astral projection practitioner?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GForce For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Well I got into Astral projection a couple years back and I suffer from sleep paralysis when I dose of during the day and wake up but can't move. I learned when studying it techniques to leave your body. Unfortunately my head always got stuck so I couldn't fully leave my body when doing it through meditation but if I wake up paralyzed it's a piece of cake to jump out. For some reason I always end up going down tunnels when jumping out I would really love to hang around the body. I usually only dose off during the day once every couple of months, but I watched a video some years back of a guy who used the sleep paralysis method to travel all over the Astral realms on a daily basis. He would get up at 5 am and start meditation with the intention to fall asleep and wake up so he could jump out.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), GForce (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well I got into Astral projection a couple years back and I suffer from sleep paralysis when I dose of during the day and wake up but can't move. I learned when studying it techniques to leave your body. Unfortunately my head always got stuck so I couldn't fully leave my body when doing it through meditation but if I wake up paralyzed it's a piece of cake to jump out. For some reason I always end up going down tunnels when jumping out I would really love to hang around the body. I usually only dose off during the day once every couple of months, but I watched a video some years back of a guy who used the sleep paralysis method to travel all over the Astral realms on a daily basis. He would get up at 5 am and start meditation with the intention to fall asleep and wake up so he could jump out.
    Glad to hear you found a way to release. If your head was getting stuck it was your conscious mind holding you back. I've had limited success. Actually twice but both times I got frightened and pulled back. So both were brief.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GForce For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017), white wizard (25th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The first time I was outside my body , it was brief, I was told go back to sleep, some force was doing something to me as I was traveling back from Peru , along the coast, it was dead of night, a full moon , and that july night was mild ... I've spent many hours trying to do it on purpose, it is an acquired skill that takes so many variables to be just right ... Thanks for your story, it reminded me of my personal experience... The few times it worked it was nothing but awesome, the sun is always my destination, with many roadblocks, I still head there every time I can ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), GForce (26th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I encountered a Rainbow being during my OBE, it was so beautiful.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), vemaria (25th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I had to laugh when you said you got your head stuck. I completely understand. I have sleep paralysis too and have the spontaneous OBEs from I was wee. I have a twin brother who had the same.
    I'm laughing because one time i tried to leave out the window of my bedroom when i was out of body and ended up missing the window and my face was stuck between the wall and ceiling above the window. lol I was thinking too much, trying too hard.

Was never scared when it happened when I was wee. Tried to bring on the OBEs myself to gain control when in my teens. That went well again. Have many wee funny experiences happen.
    then as i got older, I had some scary things happen to me, that made me hate it. Because of this, I have to have a light on every night and hate leaving the body. I constantly bite my astral lip or dig my finger nails into my palm to try to feel it in the body to get the actual body up out of bed. It works sometimes, but other times, I just end up out of body again.
    Robert Monroe was so right about everything, including the embarrassing things that happen.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vemaria For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), GForce (26th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,819 times in 1,688 posts

Do you recall what your grandfather was wearing and did it match anything from a photo? I've struggled to understand the signifgance of 11:11 and saw something recently that could explain it.
    http://www.drboylan.com/11.11laws.html

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bruno (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), GForce (26th June 2017), mojo (26th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Do you recall what your grandfather was wearing and did it match anything from a photo? I've struggled to understand the signifgance of 11:11 and saw something recently that could explain it.
    http://www.drboylan.com/11.11laws.html
    I honestly don't remember what he was wearing although I vaguely remember a long sleeve shirt. No color that I can remember. I do know he appeared younger than he appeared in the photos I had seen. As for 11:11 and other sequence numbers? I think it's to get our attention first but there's a greater message attached. I think the link gives some insight.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GForce For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Inversion (27th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread