+ Reply to Thread

Thread: There Was Life On Mars - Buried Structure, Some Kind Of Building Sticking Out Of A Ground

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default There Was Life On Mars - Buried Structure, Some Kind Of Building Sticking Out Of A Ground

2. The Following User Says Thank You to just gaz For This Post:

BMJ (24th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: There Was Life On Mars - Buried Structure, Some Kind Of Building Sticking Out Of A Ground

Yes, it's a natural formation.

Occam's Razor. Drop a mobile camera (like the Mars Rover) randomly, anywhere on Earth, where the landscape isn't covered in ice, water, city, farmland, or a forest. You'd NEVER see all these 'artifacts' that people claim to make out. Not even on our own planet, which is full of life.

I've been to many rocky, wilderness places. There's nothing there. And anatomically modern humans have been living here, everywhere, for hundreds of thousands of years.

As a counterpart, I bet you could post a blurry picture of any rocky desert (Gobi, Atacama, Sahara, Mohave, or even the moon) and 'see' skulls, statues, 'animals' — and even buildings, if you didn't know what the scale was.

As long as the photos are blurry enough, and your imagination and desire to see something were both strong enough.

Of course, I'm convinced that there really are artifacts on Mars. Some very large ones, too. There's nothing living that's large and indigenous there now; but there sure once was.

The videos of 'ISS Ufo Watch' don't help real Mars research at all, in my opinion: they tend to dilute and distract from the important issues, and the same is happening in ufology at the moment, as many of us are very aware.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th June 2017), BMJ (24th June 2017), ceetee9 (27th June 2017), enigma3 (24th June 2017), gord (24th June 2017), guyres (25th June 2017), justntime2learn (24th June 2017), muxfolder (24th June 2017), starlight (25th June 2017), tcjim1 (24th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: There Was Life On Mars - Buried Structure, Some Kind Of Building Sticking Out Of A Ground

It's just the way the shadows are interpreted.

You could take a 1000 photographs of the rocky countryside on Earth and find exactly the same thing.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th June 2017), Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), BMJ (24th June 2017), gord (24th June 2017), justntime2learn (24th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Agree. If one wants to see real anomalies on Mars just look at the pics in "Dark Mission". The pics of Cydonia are truly boggling. And to think that city was nuked. My oh my.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), justntime2learn (25th June 2017), sunwings (25th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread