+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steve Bassett and the Paradigm Research Group: Supporting the Genuine People in Ufology

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Steve Bassett and the Paradigm Research Group: Supporting the Genuine People in Ufology

I would just like to say that 'Paradigm Research Group' is a genuine and good project.
    Stephen Bassett is behind this one, and he has located himself right at the heart of the 'Deep State' in Washington D.C.
    What prompted me to post this was receiving one of their monthly newsletters, this one in particular struck me as being strong, true and exactly on target.

If you are not familiar with the PRG effort, take a look at their website and check out the materials - I'm not sure if Bill is a supporter, but I'd bet he would be. Anyway, just a little post to inform those who may not have been aware of PRG!
    http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2017), Bill Ryan (25th June 2017), BMJ (25th June 2017), Cidersomerset (25th June 2017), EFO (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017), Kevan (25th June 2017), Lifebringer (25th June 2017), mojo (25th June 2017), wnlight (25th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Steve Bassett and the Paradigm Research Group: Supporting the Genuine People in Ufology

There are many genuine people in Ufology and Steve Barrett seems one to me,
    I don't know if you saw the article yesterday in the Mail about some more UK
    disclosure from the MOD files with comments from Nick Pope who I think is a
    plant. I posted it on a old thread where Kerry interviews Gary Heseltine about
    Rendlesham Forrest which was the main topic of the Mail article.

The UFO and related topics are to large for coherent progress at times but we
    have excellent research/historians among the more imaginative and exploitive.
    Gary Heseltine is another very good researcher who bring gravitas to the field imo....

Best UFO cases : Kerry interviews gary heseltine / bentwaters 1980 ufo case
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...23#post1162423

==================================================

Interesting article and may be worth a individual thread when more details emerge
    but the article does mention Roswell though the MOD are still saying its lights and
    basically as in the Roswell case that the intel officer Major Marcel and others on the
    only atomic bomb base at the time and the deputy Base commander Col Holt and
    many others on a nuclear bomb base in the UK are nuts. NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!

From the end of the article below....
    Quote The Suffolk sightings resurfaced claims from those living in Roswell, New Mexico, in
    1947 when an unexpected crash was alleged to have been the remains of a
    spacecraft and alien bodies. But this was rejected by the U.S. military following a
    close investigation into the wreckage.

The British Ministry of Defence has also dismissed the claims regarding Rendlesham.
    It said there was no threat to national security and the UFOs were likely to be caused by a series of nocturnal lights.

Britain's secret 'X-Files' dossier, containing details of 50 YEARS of UFO sightings across the country, has finally been released

By Andrew Cheetham on 24 June 2017 GMT UFO Activity, UK News

MAIL ON LINE.....

Britain's secret 'X-Files' dossier, containingdetails of 50 YEARS of UFO sightings
    across the country, has finally been released
    The cache of 15 files contains details of UFO sightings for the last 50 years
    Ex-MOD official called UFOs one of the 'great mysteries of the modern era'
    Strangely, the files have not yet been digitised sparking conspiracy theories
    UFO hunters are hoping the files shed light on the Rendlesham Forest incident

By Phoebe Weston For Mailonline

Published: 15:43, 23 June 2017 | Updated: 15:44, 23 June 2017

‘A dossier of files kept secret by the UK government for almost 50 years has
    finally been released for the first time.The cache of 15 files, which have been
    published by the National Archives, contain details of UFO sightings seen all
    over the country.They contain information about a number of high profile
    incidents that are believed to be related to extra-terrestrials, including in
    Rendlesham Forest in 1980, dubbed ‘Britain’s Roswell.’

Mysteriously, the files have not yet been digitised so enthusiasts must go to
    London’s National Archives in Kew if they want to have access to them.
    The papers were originally meant to be released in 2013 alongside thousands
    of others which did see the light of day, but 18 specific documents were withheld.’

Read more: Britain’s secret ‘X-Files’ dossier, containing details of 50 YEARS of UFO sightings across the country, has finally been released

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...y-Defence.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th June 2017 at 07:36.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), ichingcarpenter (19th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Supporting The Genuine People In UFOLOGY

This thread has reminded me I have not watched a presentation by Steven
    for a while , so I looked for a recent one and this one seems relatively new
    ( it would be good if all vids had a date at the beginning). At the start he explains
    he is not a researcher but an activist and is why he does not get posted that often.
    He starts off with a map of Nuclear/atomic explosions since WW11 which ties into
    the Mail MOD article above also Gary and Kerries thread as that is mainly about
    ET's visiting/monitoring military nuclear sites....

He goes on to give various social statistics and the Denver Airport project
    and related topics and ties it into Ufology. I am not sure how old this vid
    is ? possibly after 2014 as he mentions Russia occupying the Crimea though
    could be more recent? It is very good though.

Halfway through he eventually references something in 2011 and says
    4 years later , so it is from 2015....He discusses the disclosure project,
    Citizen hearings and talks about Bill Clinton and the J.Kimmel UFO interview,
    John Podesta , President Obama and more. At the time of this presentation he
    was focused on Hillary becoming President for disclosure to happen which
    obviously did not occur , though I doubt Hillary would of done a genuine
    open disclosure , more likely a false flag ET attack as predicted by Carol
    Rosin and others but that's speculation.

Despite title on vid below its from 2015 but is very good.

24 march 2017
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th June 2017 at 18:12.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: Steve Bassett and the Paradigm Research Group: Supporting the Genuine People in Ufology

Now after watching the vid above I have to find a new one with the current Trump
    situation and how it has effected his thoughts.......I'l be back.

Well that was quick , as if U'tube was waiting for me and I had to watch the one
    above to update myself before watching this one. ( synchronicity , this happens
    a lot )..LOL

Again the dates are wrong this interview is just after the election 2016 , its
    still interesting and Stephen gives his initial thoughts on Trump and reflections
    on the Clintons.

Steve Bassett and Ron James Talk TRUMP & Disclosure

Published on 14 Mar 2017
    Ron James and Steve Bassett talk about the Trump election, how it affects the
    disclosure movement. You might be surprised.

===================================================
    ===================================================

This is the most recent I can find so far and its worth watching the one above
    to follow his thoughts and events and although Obama never disclosed he is
    ever the optimist on this topic.....

Stephen Bassett: Shocking New Intel and Strategies for Disclosure - April 4, 2017

Published on 5 Apr 2017

Stephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group. PRG is
    perhaps our most important lobbying advocate for Disclosure with a capital "D",
    that is, public pronouncements by high-ranking government officials revealing the
    ET presence on Earth. PRG's most well-known initiative was the Citizen Hearing on
    Disclosure, followed by a Political/Congressional Hearing Initiative that began on
    November 5, 2014. This initiative generated thousands of articles in English and
    foreign language mainstream print media. Under great pressure from a number of
    reporters Secretary Clinton, President Clinton, John Podesta and even President
    Obama made statements in both print and television venues at that time.

Stephen Bassett speaks with Alexandra about how close we came to forcing
    Disclosure from the White House in 2016. He also explains how a Hillary Clinton
    presidency would have been constrained to fulfill this promise due to the Clinton
    family's close connection with the Rockefeller Initiative, and their other
    pronouncements buttressing public expectations for Disclosure.

Bassett also discusses the history of the US cover-up of UFO phenomena and the
    ET presence on Earth. He especially points to the critical importance of
    the "constitutional breach" that occurred between the Eisenhower and Kennedy
    administrations. The most effective tool of the military-intelligence-industrial
    complex became "Unacknowledged Special Access Programs" (USAP) which
    unconstitutionally left the Commander-in-Chief out of the loop on the most
    important questions of our age. This breach must be rectified for Disclosure to occur.

Towards the end of the interview, Stephen Bassett drops a bombshell, as he and
    Alexandra discuss the possibilities of Disclosure during the Trump administration.
    Stephen reveals shocking intelligence he has received concerning events of the
    next few months. According to him, major political events will soon transpire that
    will put Disclosure firmly back on track. This is an intense and fascinating interview
    with one of the world's great advocates for ending a truth embargo that has
    unjustifiably been in place since before most of us were born.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th June 2017 at 12:00.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Amenjo (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I have all their testimonies from the PRG's Hearings on Youtube. They had hearings from April 27th through May2nd or 3rd. I recorded them but you can go to youtube key in PRG Hearings April and it will come up. I watched all of it and the former Senators of the Defense did not know of any of it.
    That's my gumball.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

If you want to support the genuine people look no further than Richard D Hall.... http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...5&part=1&gen=1

More info & ground breaking documentaries on there than you can shake a stick at, and he's British !

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote If you want to support the genuine people look no further than Richard D Hall....
    http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...5&part=1&gen=1
    More info & ground breaking documentaries on there than you can shake a stick at,
    and he's British !
    Yes he is very good and I have seen him live at WSM a few years back , I also put
    him on my list of go to researchers on that thread , with Gary Heseltine another
    very good UK researcher , there interviews together are always good. As you say
    he has a wide selection of interviews and related subjects.

R D Hall int.D.C. Gary Heseltine - 1 OF 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9MbpUlOx4

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote If you want to support the genuine people look no further than Richard D Hall....
    http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...5&part=1&gen=1
    More info & ground breaking documentaries on there than you can shake a stick at,
    and he's British !
    Yes he is very good and I have seen him live at WSM a few years back , I also put
    him on my list of go to researchers on that thread , with Gary Heseltine another
    very good UK researcher , there interviews together are always good. As you say
    he has a wide selection of interviews and related subjects.

R D Hall int.D.C. Gary Heseltine - 1 OF 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9MbpUlOx4
    I'll just add this as it may be new to some people, Gary Heseltine's actual website listing hundreds of police ufo sightings ! http://www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/index.html

Quote The database caters for serving and retired officers who have been involved in British UFO police sightings.

When I began the database I had a half dozen police reports involving approximately 10 police officers. Now after 13 years of research I have collected over 500 reports dating back to 1901 involving over 1000 police officers.

The database is divided into two separate categories - on and off duty police sightings.

The sighting reports derive from a number of sources, from officers themselves who contact me directly, to historical newspaper archive reports and to official information reports released by the Ministry of Defence. For further details about the circumstances that led me to creating the database please go to the 'About Me' page.

GARY HESELTINE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,552 times in 20,694 posts

Recreation of the Nimitz UAP Encounter- From PRG's email update today:
    "Washington, DC -- Emmy-Award winning producer and cinematographer David C. Beaty has just released an extraordinary recreation of the November 14, 2004 U.S.S. Nimitz Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) encounters featured in one of two December 16, 2017 New York Times articles written by Helene Cooper, Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...ject-navy.html

From the youtube page:
    "The Nimitz Encounters
    Premiered Nov 14, 2018
    Learn More at www.thenimitzencounters.com
    I can be contacted at anon@thenimitzencounters.com aka Dave C. Beaty

On the morning of November 14th, 2004 90 miles of the coast of California near San Diego, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises . Unknown craft would appear that forever changed all of those that encountered them. After 13 years of cloaked secrecy the True UFO Story can finally be told."

Paradigm Research Group would remind the media presently providing 24/7/52 coverage of America's constitutional crisis the New York Times briefly addressed part of the most important story in human history. That story would be the engagement of the human race by non-human intelligence from elsewhere.

At some point it would be appreciated if the media would reconnect with the extraterrestrial presence issue. Appropriate coverage would be very helpful in obtaining formal confirmation of this truth from the U.S. Government - Disclosure."
    PRG was established in July of 1996 to advocate in all ways possible for an end to a government imposed truth embargo on the facts surrounding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure. http://paradigmresearchgroup.org/wordpress/

The NYTimes article:

David Fravor, at his home in Windham, N.H., is a former Navy pilot who says he was “pretty weirded out” by an unexplained episode over the Pacific. His story has captured the attention of a Pentagon program investigating U.F.O.s
    By Helene Cooper, Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal
    Dec. 16, 2017

"The following recounts an incident in 2004 that advocates of research into U.F.O.s have said is the kind of event worthy of more investigation, and that was studied by a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s. Experts caution that earthly explanations often exist for such incidents, and that not knowing the explanation does not mean that the event has interstellar origins.

Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.

“Two CATM-9s,” Commander Fravor replied, referring to dummy missiles that could not be fired. He had not been expecting any hostile exchanges off the coast of San Diego that November afternoon in 2004.

Commander Fravor, in a recent interview with The New York Times, recalled what happened next. Some of it is captured in a video made public by officials with a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s.“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said, according to Commander Fravor. For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.

The radio operator instructed Commander Fravor and Commander Slaight, who has given a similar account, to investigate.The two fighter planes headed toward the objects. The Princeton alerted them as they closed in, but when they arrived at “merge plot” with the object — naval aviation parlance for being so close that the Princeton could not tell which were the objects and which were the fighter jets — neither Commander Fravor nor Commander Slaight could see anything at first. There was nothing on their radars, either.

Then, Commander Fravor looked down to the sea. It was calm that day, but the waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface. Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him. It was almost as if it were coming to meet him halfway, he said.

Commander Fravor abandoned his slow circular descent and headed straight for the object.

But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview. He was, he said, “pretty weirded out.”

The two fighter jets then conferred with the operations officer on the Princeton and were told to head to a rendezvous point 60 miles away, called the cap point, in aviation parlance.

They were en route and closing in when the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft.

“Sir, you won’t believe it,” the radio operator said, “but that thing is at your cap point.”

“We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point,” Commander Fravor, who has since retired from the Navy, said in the interview.

By the time the two fighter jets arrived at the rendezvous point, the object had disappeared.

The fighter jets returned to the Nimitz, where everyone on the ship had learned of Commander Fravor’s encounter and was making fun of him.Commander Fravor’s superiors did not investigate further and he went on with his career, deploying to the Persian Gulf to provide air support to ground troops during the Iraq war. But he does remember what he said that evening to a fellow pilot who asked him what he thought he had seen.

“I have no idea what I saw,” Commander Fravor replied to the pilot. “It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s.”

But, he added, “I want to fly one.”

A version of this article appears in print on Dec. 16, 2017, on Page A27 of the New York edition with the headline: 2 Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’."
    Last edited by onawah; 19th November 2018 at 20:23.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread