+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jerry Decker - Keely Net, dead

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Jerry Decker - Keely Net, dead

With deep deep sadness.. I received this a few minutes ago..

Quote It is with a heavy heart that I send this e-mail to you.

Monday night (6/19/17) I received an e-mail from Jerry’s sister,
    Susie. In it, she told me that she had been contacted by a consular
    with the U.S. Consulate in Guadalajara.

Jerry was found dead in his home by his friend Ricky on Wednesday,
    June 14th. No foul play was involved and given his recent health
    issues they are saying his death was due to natural causes.

We have all lost a good friend and the world has lost a brilliant
    mind. He will be sorely missed.

At this time, the details of his burial or a memorial are unavailable.
    I will let you know more when I have them.

Sincerely,

Chuck Henderson
    KeelyNet

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Jerry Decker - Keely Net, dead

From KeelyNet -

Quote Jerry Decker, founder of KeelyNet, has long been devoted to the quest for authentic free energy, gravity control and electronic health technologies.

KeelyNet began as a BBS in 1988 and moved to the InterNet in 1994, having inspired many other websites along the way, as well as promoting the active sharing of useful and interesting information related to both orthodox and alternative science.

Jerry worked for 23 years as Technical Manager for 3 different large photoprocessing labs. KeelyNet has long promoted and freely shared huge amounts of focused information gathered from many sources, emails and other contacts with an emphasis on correlation that would lead to successful experiments to develop working, authentic, verified and reproducible free energy and gravity control methods.

Through KeelyNet and its many associates, Jerry is actively involved in networking and communicating with scientists, technicians, researchers and interested people wanting to cut through the vast amount of false, fraudulent and often erroneous claims relating to alternative science experiments.

To date, realists understand there is no working free energy device that has been shared that others can at least duplicate the basic phenomena.

Currently, Jerry is studying, experimenting and working to develop a private research lab to carry out advanced experiments involving many aspects of 'alternative science.'
    My main goal is to acquire funding for my Vanguard Sciences Research Lab.

The plan was to setup an all inclusive list of projects to test but I have narrowed it down to practical gravity control.

3. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Jerry was awesome. Keelynet was one of the original alt-energy/alt-heath boards. I think its history goes back to BBS times, back to before the creation of the internet. Articles on Keelynet were well written and curated with care. Some of what I read there will stay with me for life. "Forward to Shape Power" for example. I emailed Jerry once, and he wrote back. I remember how enthusiastic and warm he sounded. I'm sure his mission on Earth was a massive success, and he's well resepcted in the afterlife.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th June 2017 at 01:57.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2017), BMJ (26th June 2017), Bob (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), jjjones (27th June 2017), justntime2learn (26th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), Nasu (27th June 2017), Pam (26th June 2017), Stephanie (26th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

http://www.keelynet.com/

All the anti-gravity data.. free energy data.. The last thing Jerry was talking about was the GYROSCOPES (see my comments on the forum about Sperry Gyroscope, and my Dad being killed (and the chairman of Sperry Rand a few years earlier..) for discussing the phenomenon about gyroscopes..

https://quantumantigravity.wordpress.com/

Quote TWO Nobel Prize winning experiments
    If my hypothesis is correct, the following simple experiment could potentially help you win US $ 1.1 million, and a Nobel Prize in Physics for:

The empirical discovery of hitherto unknown physical interaction between angular momentum of a spinning gyroscope and Earth’s magnetic and electric fields.

All we need to perform this Nobel Prize winning experiment is a gyroscope with a vertical support, and a Faraday cage.

According to my hypothesis, there will be a measurable time difference between a freely spinning gyroscope inside, and outside the Faraday cage.

A gyroscope freely spinning inside a Faraday cage will come to rest in less time than when spinning outside it.
    Last edited by Bob; 26th June 2017 at 01:30.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

He had a lot of new energy tech, like that. RIP Jerry, and we'll carry your dream to the future.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2017), Bob (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), justntime2learn (26th June 2017), Pam (26th June 2017), Stephanie (26th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Gallery of Clean Energy - 14.3 megabyte PDF file. Compiled by Gary Vesperman:

Quote Jerry authored some of the comments in the last chapter of the exhibit pdf.

Gary Vesperman

Boulder City, Nevada
    padrak.com/vesperman

Gallery also Archived at: https://app.box.com/CLEANENERGYEXHIBIT
    MUCH more than just "clean energy", contents highlights applications and projects that are way past cutting edge, revolutionary, and extraordinary.

+ Reply to Thread