Thread: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

1. Link to Post #1121
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

That is really tragic. Dutchsinse is such a brilliant guy, so far ahead of the so-called experts, especially in that he discovered, all by himself, how to predict earthquakes and shared his expertise freely.
    Someone should make a documentary, and it should go viral so that many more will become aware of what he's done and the price he's paying for being brilliant and generous.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd November 2023), avid (16th November 2023), Casey Claar (16th November 2023), Harmony (16th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (16th November 2023), pyrangello (16th November 2023), Reinhard (16th November 2023), Yoda (19th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #1122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1773...75905745997767

There are other links within the comments which may be more explicit
    Last edited by avid; 16th November 2023 at 17:23. Reason: Link
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Casey Claar (16th November 2023), Harmony (19th November 2023), mountain_jim (19th November 2023), pyrangello (19th November 2023), Yoda (19th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #1123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Latest Evidence Points to a Magnetic Disaster
    GREG REESE
    NOV 17, 2023
    https://gregreese.substack.com/p/lat...m_medium=email

(Podcast at the link)
    "Earthquake reporter silenced while deep-state asset claims the secret government creates Earthquakes"

(Greg features a tiny bit of info about Dutchsinse and Ben Davidson, though what he says about Dutch is that he accurately predicted a few earthquakes, when in fact he predicted hundreds over the years, if not more. He plays a short clip from SO's own website. Perhaps if enough of Greg's followers ask for more he will make a more concerted effort. )
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (19th November 2023), avid (19th November 2023), Harmony (19th November 2023), mountain_jim (19th November 2023), pyrangello (19th November 2023), Yoda (19th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #1124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"We stand by Dutchsinse"Report
    Chriss Montes
    11/22/23

Yesterday's video (from Dutch) deleted from YouTube, but it's here on FB (at least for now):https://www.facebook.com/10000270150...73327812922244
    Dutch is not in a good place, and he rants a lot there, but also gives a brief update on earthquake news, including the Papa New Guinea volcano Ulawan, which just erupted with the biggest volcano blast of the year with a tsunami warning for Japan.
    See:
    He lists some of the Deep State organizations who have smeared him and declared him a threat & disinfo agent, among them Homeland Security, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Washington Post. Even Starlink shuts him down when he tries to post anything there. ( NOT a good link for Elon. )
    He says he would have to move in order to be able to go online again (but I doubt that would help for long).
    Actual threats on his life seem to be the next intimidation tactic, so it sounds like he is not going to do anymore updates.
    Alex Jones gave him a shoutout, though Dutch complains because it came so late.
    He can still get on DSL.
    But it looks like he may have to go back to tree surgery for his occupation (my conclusion).
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (23rd November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd November 2023), tessie999 (24th November 2023), Yoda (23rd November 2023)

9. Link to Post #1125
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Thirteen hours ago he posted this to his community page:

"I got the confirmation that I was looking for in regards to my shutdown(s) and the source of it all.

Now that I know its happening at the behest of actual government entities, and that law enforcement is involved.... I will bow out.

I said I would stop if I got confirmation that it is the government doing the shutdowns, and that if it was private groups or jealous people shutting me down I would keep going and fight on.

Now that we know its the gov and law enforcement, I will respect their wishes, and leave.

Consider this my last post in regards to anything which matters. I may still try to post music if that's allowed."
    I have not kept up with Dutchsinse other than to watch a random video of his over the past few years. What is the reasoning behind 'the gov and law enforcement' wanting to shut him down? Why is he a threat and to who?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Casey Claar (23rd November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd November 2023), tessie999 (24th November 2023), Yoda (24th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #1126
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)

"I got the confirmation that I was looking for in regards to my shutdown(s) and the source of it all.

Now that I know its happening at the behest of actual government entities, and that law enforcement is involved.... I will bow out.

I said I would stop if I got confirmation that it is the government doing the shutdowns, and that if it was private groups or jealous people shutting me down I would keep going and fight on.

Now that we know its the gov and law enforcement, I will respect their wishes, and leave.

Consider this my last post in regards to anything which matters. I may still try to post music if that's allowed."
    I have not kept up with Dutchsinse other than to watch a random video of his over the past few years. What is the reasoning behind 'the gov and law enforcement' wanting to shut him down? Why is he a threat and to who?
    I know only as much as you do. Good questions!
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (23rd November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd November 2023), Vangelo (23rd November 2023), Yoda (24th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #1127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that with the coming Earth changes caused by the geomagnetic pole reversal, it will become clear to the public something is up and it's not global warming.
    There will be more earthquakes, volcanos, weird weather, and with the ozone layer and Earth's magnetism diminishing, there will be more and more radiation from the Sun incoming and problems caused by that, though it's actually a mini Ice Age that is coming.
    The Globalists know this is coming but they want it to remain secret because it will cause public chaos and put them in a very negative spotlight for covering it up.
    Dutch was reporting on things like new magma fissures showing up in lots of places, which the Gov tried to cover up by claiming the heat was being caused by fires, even when no fires were present.
    He also talked about evidence of DEWs being used, and showed the evidence of that on live weather maps.
    He was openly scornful of so-called "experts" and he embarrassed them repeatedly by accurately predicting earthquakes and sharing openly what he had figured out about how to know where and when they would strike.
    Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)

I know only as much as you do. Good questions!
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Casey Claar (23rd November 2023), Harmony (23rd November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd November 2023), mountain_jim (24th November 2023), tessie999 (24th November 2023), Vangelo (23rd November 2023), Yoda (24th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #1128
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    This short (1 min 51 sec) video, uploaded by Dutchsinse yesterday (14 Nov 2023) does not look good for his channel: The End
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    "We stand by Dutchsinse"Report
    Chriss Montes
    11/22/23

Yesterday's video (from Dutch) deleted from YouTube, but it's here on FB ...
    Dutchsinse continues, as onawah posted above.

Currently I am listening to his Thanksgiving day report, "live" on Youtube:

At about the 23 minute mark, Dutchsinse announces:

=== Begin Transcription ===

The real good news is that we're going to be moving the Dutchsinse operation and I'm moving my personal life ... the Dutchese and I are going to be opening our own shop, our own store. I don't know about it being open to the public as it could be by appointment only. I'm going to be doing my own geopolymer. I'm going to be making my own man made stone and rock large pieces, counter tops, mantel pieces, and all kinds of stuff like that. ... Dutchese is going to be doing her own work as well resins, geopolymers and her own art, and I'll have my own art as well. Dutchsinse collectibles, if you're familiar with those, that I developed during lockdown 2021 and into 2022. So we're going to have all that available here in a store in St Louis, Missouri.

I'm liking the possibility of maybe also doing speaker speaking engagements where people can come speak, celebrities of sorts. Maybe not Hollywood, but people who would want to talk in a way about certain topics. We could do it from our store front or cafe or speakeasy however you want to call it, that is a club. Then again I like the idea of membership-only maybe.

But we will have a place to operate from, as a place of business, to operate out of. And I'll be doing Dutchsinse from there as well. I'll be building a booth there with glass maybe you could see me through, if you were to come by and look through the window and see me. So I think we're going to do that in probably the next few months Well, I know we're going to be doing that in the next few months and whether it's open to the public is an entirely different store, but we will be having our products that we make for sale in a store, and I'm going to go big with the geopolymer; I'm not just going to be making small things ... earthquake related items ... books ... other stuff. So we're really excited about doing this.

And it's come out of a series of frustrating situations, which - this is the final part of this video - and I'm not going to mention any names but I do want to give a big shout out to all the video makers, researchers, even celebrities, who gave me a shoutout during my shutdown here, who took notice, who saw what happened. And if you don't know what happened, I'm not going to go into it now. I'm giving the solution to what happened and its requiring me to get other people and businesses involved in order to deal with what's going on, and it's just a long story on all that. But I ran into a brick wall when it came to what I guess other people would call "Big Brother", I guess you could call that. Ah, a lot of people don't believe in "Big Brother". I can tell you we ran into a brick wall with people of official authority.

So anyway, I'm alive. I'm here. I just don't have Internet. It's literally been cut to a point where doing my job from here is not possible. So we're taking the next step with "the store."

I also really like the idea of live music where bands can come play and I can also stream it live to my members on my Youtube channel. So if we're doing live performances at the Dutchsinse store, we'd also stream live online just to people who are members on my channel so you don't miss out, especially if we have people come speak.

You know one of the guys who gave me a shout out is a very controversial what they would call "conspiracy theorist." He's well known internationally. He's the biggest one so to speak, aside from me of course. That's not my take on myself. That's what everybody else calls me. But maybe have him come speak, and anybody else and anybody else who wants to come speak on geophysics topics would be welcome.

Well I just really like this idea and of course and doing the live stream and broadcast from there. I like the idea of recording videos from a Dutchsinse studio.

=== End Transcription ===
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th November 2023 at 11:15.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (24th November 2023), avid (24th November 2023), Blastolabs (26th November 2023), Harmony (24th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th November 2023), mountain_jim (24th November 2023), onawah (24th November 2023), Reinhard (26th November 2023), tessie999 (24th November 2023), Vangelo (24th November 2023), Yoda (24th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #1129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Largest Volcanic Blast of 2023 (so far) plus multiple large Earthquakes spreading
    dutchsinse
    640K subscribers
    Nov 24, 2023

(It looks like Dutch isn't going to be intimidated so easily, at least for now.)

"The largest volcanic blast of the year for the planet has occurred (largest so far this year of November 24, 2023). The eruption at Ulawun Volcano in Papua New Guinea produced an ash warning first at FL600 (60,000 feet 18,200m ) then downgraded to FL500 (50,000 feet 15,200m).

Additionally, after the large blast, two significant earthquakes struck East and West of the eruption by 2000 miles (M6.7/M7.0 to the East at Vanuatu, and M6.0 to the West at Indonesia. Additionally a large M6.7 to M7.2 with Tsunami struck South Philippines a few days ago on November 18, 2023 as well as a M6.2 to M6.5 West of Sumatra Indonesia at the start of this past week on Oct 16.

So far a very busy week in the West Pacific.

Additionally we are watching for 2 more days on this weeks earthquake forecast, thus no new forecast until the current one expires on the night of November 26, 2023.

Until the forecast expires, we watch the named locations in this video."

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (26th November 2023), mountain_jim (26th November 2023), Vangelo (26th November 2023), Yoda (26th November 2023)

19. Link to Post #1130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake Live Stream - Past 48hrs up to current
    dutchsinse
    640K subscribers
    11/26/23

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (26th November 2023), Harmony (3rd December 2023), mountain_jim (26th November 2023), Yoda (26th November 2023)

21. Link to Post #1131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New M7 activity due in Central America, M6+ in South Japan
    11/26/2023
    dutchsinse
    640K subscribers

(Same video as the one above, but now Dutch has provided notes. )

"All areas mentioned in this video should be struck within the next 7-10 days (or less). The forecast for last week has now expired.

Several locations from last weeks forecast were direct hits, including the M7.1 at the Izu ridge, the M6.3 (m6.5) West of Sumatra, M6.7 (m7.0) at Vanuatu, and M6.7 (M7.2) at Philippines. Add in Taiwan and Japan today with identical M5.1s in both countries.

The USA portion is somewhat of a flop, M2.4 struck the location at Ventura California instead of M4 (100X less power than expected but spot on in location and timing).

The East coast at Quebec technically still has 48 hours to watch , but it looks like it will be 1 full magnitude less than expected (good thing!) M3.0 range instead of M4.0.

M3.0 range are spreading equally across the whole North American plate currently, as shown in this video , reaching as far East as Kansas (so far). Should reach Quebec within 48 hours from now.

I will do additional updates as necessary.

If you would like to do your own earthquake forecasting, or fully test the methods we have publicly developed over the past 12 years, feel free to test and repeat each step of the method by learning the method here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTONW...

Real world example from 2018 and a much fuller explanation of how things work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txQFn...

Note, the above video from 2019 is on the day of the largest earthquake in Califorina in the past 20 years. I had issued a warning 2 days before, calling for M7+ level to strike central California. Then on July 4, 2019 the M7+ earthquake struck Central California at Ridgecrest CA.

When the large earthquake hit, people demanded that I make a new video explaining the method (how to repeat the earthquake forecasting method). Which I did promptly upon the quake striking.

By watching both videos (the long version and the short robot text version), you should be able to start doing your own basic seismic forecasting, and develop it into something very accurate.

Currently we are able to get things down to about 200 miles of an area (a region or state), within 1 magnitude of what actually strikes, and within 7 days time (sometimes 10 days depending on the size of the area or events moving)."
    Last edited by onawah; 26th November 2023 at 17:16.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (26th November 2023), Harmony (3rd December 2023), Yoda (26th November 2023)

23. Link to Post #1132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M7.7 strikes West Pacific Philippines
    dutchsinse
    12/02/2023
    640K subscribers

"If you would like to do your own earthquake forecasting, or fully test the methods we have publicly developed over the past 12 years, feel free to test and repeat each step of the method by learning the method here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTONW...

Real world example from 2019 and a much fuller explanation of how things work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txQFn...

Note, the above video from 2019 is on the day of the largest earthquake in Califorina in the past 20 years. I had issued a warning 2 days before, calling for M7+ level to strike central California. Then on July 4, 2019 the M7+ earthquake struck Central California at Ridgecrest CA.

When the large earthquake hit, people demanded that I make a new video explaining the method (how to repeat the earthquake forecasting method). Which I did promptly upon the quake striking.

By watching both videos (the long version and the short robot text version), you should be able to start doing your own basic seismic forecasting, and develop it into something very accurate.

Currently we are able to get things down to about 200 miles of an area (a region or state), within 1 magnitude of what actually strikes, and within 7 days time (sometimes 10 days depending on the size of the area or events moving)."

Earthquake activity update -- Unrest spreading , where to watch next
    dutchsinse
    640K subscribers
    Nov 29, 2023

"This update covers the locations currently moving, and where we expect activity next.

As explained in this video, things should take the next step up seismically over the next 4-7 days taking the new M-class solar flare into account (if the charged particles and stronger solar wind arrive within 3 days of the M-class solar event yesterday Nov 28 2023).

The full earthquake forecast for this week can be seen here if you need to know details on each location warned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcndO-502J0&t=0s "

Dutchsinse Christmas Special -- The 12 Days of Conspiracy Christmas - Merry CONSPIRIST-MAS!
    dutchsinse
    640K subscribers
    12/2/23

"Enjoy this Small dutchsinse Christmas Special! A classic right up there with Charlie Brown!

They say a song is an easy way to remember something....... here are the days in order from 1-12 so you can sing along!

1st day: Alex Jones 1st DVD
    2nd day: Two Cloaked Reptilians
    3rd day: Three Un-capped Pyramids
    4th day: Four Thunderbirds
    5th day: FIVE INTER-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
    6th day: Six Freemasons
    7th day: Seven Merfolk Swimming
    8th day: Eight Chemtrails Puffing
    9th day: Nine UFO's
    10th day: Ten Shadow People
    11th day: Eleven Open Stargates
    12th day: Twelve Bluebeam's Beaming

*I guess this is why the main stream media called me a "conspiracy theorist" haha

Many thanks to my former moderator @coppertropicals for scoring the words to this video in sequence! MUCH LOVE!

I wrote the lyrics to this song and performed it the same day !

Fun Fact: I filmed the thunderbird seen in this video above my house in Saint Louis Missouri during a massive thunderstorm, a giant bird flying around in the storm in and out of the clouds through the lightning. See the whole unexpected "thunderbird" video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bZyO...

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (3rd December 2023), Yoda (3rd December 2023)

25. Link to Post #1133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Large M7.0 Earthquake and 50,000ft Volcanic Eruption - Pacific Unrest Spreading
    12/03/2023
    dutchsinse
    640K subscribers

"A new 50,000ft (15240m) volcanic eruption has occurred at Mount Marapi in Sumatra Indonesia (not to be confused with Mt. Merapi in Java Indonesia).

Additionally a new large M7.0 (USGS M6.6) has occurred back in Philippines, near the original M7.7 earthquake epicenter from yesterday December 1-2,2023

This is on top of the FL600 (60,000 foot) eruption from Mount Ulawun in Papua New Guinea, and the new Volcanic island forming on the side of Iwo Jima to the North on the Izu Ridge.

Also the seismic activity has been noteworthy (increase wise from where we were before this new unrest event started). Multiple M7+ events plus the eruptions all in about less than 1 months time.

Yesterdays (Dec 1-2) solar storm arrival has put fuel on the fire so to speak when it comes to seismic activity already taking place.

It looks like we are going to take another step up soon this week from where we already are. And since we're already at M7.7 level, things this coming week might be very strong indeed. I hope I'm wrong but with the solar storm arriving yesterday, I don't see how we could go DOWN in size from this point.

Tomorrows forecast will cover all of this for the coming 7-10 days."

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (3rd December 2023), Yoda (3rd December 2023)

27. Link to Post #1134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake Update/How to Predict
    1/20/24
    dutchsinse
    642K subscribers

"If you would like to do your own earthquake forecasting, or fully test the methods we have publicly developed over the past 12 years, feel free to test and repeat each step of the method by learning the method here:

• How to forecast an earthquake -- TEXT...

Real world example from 2019 and a much fuller explanation of how things work here:

• 7/04/2019 -- HOW TO FORECAST AN EARTH...

Currently we are able to get things down to about 200 miles of an area (a region or state), within 1 magnitude of what actually strikes, and within 7 days time (sometimes 10 days depending on the size of the area or events moving). "

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (24th January 2024), Harmony (22nd January 2024), Vangelo (22nd January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

29. Link to Post #1135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

1/23/2024 -- Live Earthquake Update -- Large M7.0 in China
    dutchsinse
    642K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (24th January 2024), Harmony (23rd January 2024), tessie999 (23rd January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57