+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intelligence outside of time

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Intelligence outside of time

Time and again I am observing the intelligent nature of the spirit of love and how boundless it is. It appears to me that God is able to provide feedback in the now based on stuff in the future. If you are going to love someone in the future, that is information that is being used in the now. It appears to me that God is arranging stuff also out of love based on knowledge about love that is going to take place in the future. Today I once again got two very strong indications of that. This means that who you are going to love in the future will strongly impact arrangements in the short term. Therefore it becomes about the path you take and being true to it, more so than about circumstances in the short term.

One can say like this, when you walk a path that you know will contain elements of true love and you go through those in truth, then that is the optimal path - it is going to positively impact what unfolds in the short term.

A good example of this is to decide to regularly listen to a very specific type of music that you love, performed by artists you love and resonate with. This line of events is love knowledge that is being applied to things unfolding in the short term. In this way it smoothes and balances out as well as synchronizes and harmonizes your thread of perceived love.

This also appears to indicate that one should think twice and plan a little so that whatever habits you have are contributing to what you prefer. If you for instance love music that is unavailable in CD streaming quality online, then buying those albums is the optimal path. It is not about how or where, it is about when, what, who and why.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 28th June 2017 at 19:10.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (28th June 2017), gaiagirl (1st July 2017), ghostrider (30th June 2017), JohanB (1st July 2017), Noelle (28th June 2017), Sojourner (1st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Intelligence outside of time

When you say "future," are you referring to down the road in this lifetime or a future lifetime? I know. Crazy question. It could possibly be both, right?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (30th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Everything goes better with preparation ... A little lesson that has been my new years theme ... No matter what field, sport, job, relationship, experience, whatever, it goes smoothly with preparation ... sorry just a little sidebar I gleaned from your post ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st July 2017), Noelle (30th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    When you say "future," are you referring to down the road in this lifetime or a future lifetime? I know. Crazy question. It could possibly be both, right?
    Interesting thoughts, LadyM not crazy at all, I understand your perspective and line of thought. I am in this case referring to the future in this life, but it could be more complex than that. One idea I just came to think of is that maybe having a specific ingredient in the future means in order for that to manifest you have to go through a set of related portals. You can think of this idea as standing in front of y nr of tunnels and when you realise say event x you are also not able to pass through x without also tunneling through tunnel x, hence also not tunneling through any other tunnel as a result. Then because event x is at the end of tunnel x then maybe the contents of that tunnel is also related to and reminds about x, hence why you experience a set of x related persons/things/events along the way before you finally reach and go through the experience of event x. Just an idea...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 30th June 2017 at 21:25.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st July 2017), Noelle (30th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Interesting thoughts, LadyM not crazy at all, I understand your perspective and line of thought. I am in this case referring to the future in this life, but it could be more complex than that. One idea I just came to think of is that maybe having a specific ingredient in the future means in order for that to manifest you have to go through a set of related portals. You can think of this idea as standing in front of y nr of tunnels and when you realise say event x you are also not able to pass through x without also tunneling through tunnel x, hence also not tunneling through any other tunnel as a result. Then because event x is at the end of tunnel x then maybe the contents of that tunnel is also related to and reminds about x, hence why you experience a set of x related persons/things/events along the way before you finally reach and go through the experience of event x. Just an idea...
    I'm not sure if I get it, but this how my brain tried to understand it. EVENT X is at the end of the tunnel; something at EVENT X, whether it's God, our higher selves, or some other entity, has left breadcrumbs to show us the way. These breadcrumbs are the persons, things, and event related to and will lead us to EVENT X.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My previous post I felt too unsure about its accuracy and level of truth, feel I need to distill my ideas further and explore them more.

LadyM, I think event X is the outcome of the process below. From where/when you currently are, there is a dedicated thread that leads through event X. Hence the idea is that God knows your future because God has made it so. Free will shapes the input below...

Input: 'True Subjective Love' (by you, your sub conscious)
    Process: Apply 'True Absolute Love' (by God)
    Output: 'Unconditional Love' (event X, by reality)
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 1st July 2017 at 10:51.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st July 2017), Noelle (1st July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

My previous post I felt too unsure about its accuracy and level of truth, feel I need to distill my ideas further and explore them more.

LadyM, I think event X is the outcome of the process below. From where/when you currently are, there is a dedicated thread that leads through event X. Hence the idea is that God knows your future because God has made it so. Free will shapes the input below...

Input: 'True Subjective Love' (by you, your sub conscious)
    Process: Apply 'True Absolute Love' (by God)
    Output: 'Unconditional Love' (event X, by reality)
    That is more clear to me. I will keep an eye open for new posts on your thread, as you develop the concept more.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

A good example of this is to decide to regularly listen to a very specific type of music that you love, performed by artists you love and resonate with. This line of events is love knowledge that is being applied to things unfolding in the short term. In this way it smoothes and balances out as well as synchronizes and harmonizes your thread of perceived love.
    I totally agree with this statement and in my life "music" plays an imence purpose. However the actual definition/phenomena/meanining of love are interpreted so vastly differently by people in general.

For instance if you watch and listen to this music - what emotions are tickled, if any at all?

Life is good, almost always !

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2017), Noelle (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread