+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Power of Words

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default The Power of Words

I'm sure all or most members of Avalon know that words have power, written, spoken, or thought. They are energetic vibrations, which, depending on one's word choice, can be positive or negative. Sometimes we forget or fall into long-practiced habits and fling out those negative words at others or ourselves. I do it, but I am getting better at it every day -- taking the extra time to pick my words wisely.

This article, published on Goop.com, provides a good overview of the power of words, with a focus on negative words and how they shape our reality. It offers some good tips too.

The Scary Power of Negative Words

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

abdoue2004 (28th June 2017), Ashy67 (29th June 2017), Bluegreen (30th June 2017), Caliban (29th June 2017), chancy (29th June 2017), DeDukshyn (28th June 2017), Eram (30th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (29th June 2017), gaiagirl (30th June 2017), Icare (7th June 2023), Ioneo (29th June 2017), justntime2learn (28th June 2017), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Nasu (29th June 2017), ramus (29th June 2017), RawLove (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2017), Words of Joy (29th June 2017), yelik (30th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The Power of Words

As a supplement to this, one can search the forum or web for the works of Dr. Emoto -- very interesting research that makes one have to give pause for thought on how the vibtrations of our words do indeed carry a connotation of the emotional charge within.

Even look at the etymology of some of words surrounding language. Is it just a mere coincidence that the word "spelling" both refers to the process of casting a magical influence and the casting of characters to form complete words?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th June 2017 at 01:21.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

chancy (29th June 2017), Eram (30th June 2017), gaiagirl (30th June 2017), justntime2learn (28th June 2017), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Noelle (28th June 2017), seko (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2017), yelik (30th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

As a supplement to this, one can search the forum or web for the works of Dr. Emoto -- very interesting research that makes one have to give pause for thought on how the vibtrations of our words do indeed carry a connotation of the emotional charge within.

Even look at the etymological of some of words surrounding language. Is it just a mere coincidence that the word "spelling" both refers to the process of casting a magical influence and the casting of characters to form complete words?
    Emoto's work is cited in the article. I wish there were more doing that kind of research. One of these days I am going to try Emoto's rice experiment. And, hmmm, there are never any coincidences, right?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

chancy (29th June 2017), DeDukshyn (29th June 2017), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

hmmm.. Just pointing out from having dealt with Emoto 1:1 some years back... Emoto has stereotyped visions of what he felt was optimum.. When he was presented (by me) with actual vibrations of healthy systems he rejected the concept of each system has it's own optimum, that we are not all "cookie cutter" stereotypes designed to fit into some optimum shape.. One size does NOT fit all in other words. I could also point out the "DR" designation was from a pHD school.. Not a 'legitimate' institution.. but buy one's own pHD and thereby become a "doctor".. My personal experience with him was less than enlightening - he was more interested in selling his "data" and products.. than providing any basic research which could evolve consciousness.. A total waste of my time.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4433

there are PLENTY of websites which promo him and his "research"..

Just sayin, if one wants to believe he certainly can spin what the world want's to hear, my point is, we are UNIQUE and not to be stereotyped into any "geometry" ...

(sigh)

Seriously - read this page - https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4433

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    hmmm.. Just pointing out from having dealt with Emoto 1:1 some years back... Emoto has stereotyped visions of what he felt was optimum.. When he was presented (by me) with actual vibrations of healthy systems he rejected the concept of each system has it's own optimum, that we are not all "cookie cutter" stereotypes designed to fit into some optimum shape.. One size does NOT fit all in other words. I could also point out the "DR" designation was from a pHD school.. Not a 'legitimate' institution.. but buy one's own pHD and thereby become a "doctor".. My personal experience with him was less than enlightening - he was more interested in selling his "data" and products.. than providing any basic research which could evolve consciousness.. A total waste of my time.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4433

there are PLENTY of websites which promo him and his "research"..

Just sayin, if one wants to believe he certainly can spin what the world want's to hear, my point is, we are UNIQUE and not to be stereotyped into any "geometry" ...

(sigh)

Seriously - read this page - https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4433
    I also noticed some lack of serious controls in some of his work, but the base essence of his work (without the marketing directions) that projected sounds -- and possible emotions to form somewhat consistent patterns is fascinating in itself. There's a fair bit of bathwater when it comes to drawing any conclusions on his work, but there is is still a baby in there in my opinion. Liken it to the placebo effect -- not considered as anything reliable by mainstream medicine, but something we know exists, we know has significance, and have a fair lack of understanding of. I see the same with Emoto's work, and don't necessarily draw deep conclusions, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't keep considerations in that direction, especially when much regarding quantum physics and the true nature of the creation we live in can lend a little support to plausibility of result.

If not everyone knows that a PhD is a doctorate degree, then they should be educated on that . It's a bit moot anyway -- just a useless label. My boss is a genuine and extremely well educated "DR" ... I still can't bring myself to call him "doctor" -- to me its just a silly title, but indicates a doctorate degree at least. I suppose you are indicating that he just bought the degree and didn't do any study? ... not that's it is important.

We are all unique, I agree with you there, but that has little to do with the vibrational patterns of sound or possibly emotion, influencing the structure of developing crystalline structures, which really is all that is needed to make his initial findings interesting to me.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th June 2017 at 04:07.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (29th June 2017), gaiagirl (30th June 2017), kirolak (29th June 2017), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

We could prove Emoto wrong or right by doing the rice experiment ourselves. Others have. Here's one who tried it -- with success:

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th June 2017), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    We could prove Emoto wrong or right by doing the rice experiment ourselves. Others have. Here's one who tried it -- with success:
    I won't waste my time with the fellow. I spent a year with him in discussions, sharing data, and all he was interested in was selling is glass disks which proved to only have "mould release" (checked with an FTIR analyzer) compound on the which created the so called phenomena.. (his lemon in the eye experiments).. The sonic geometries were just as ludicrous and unscientific.

Absolutely have fun with this guy.. Clearly in my opinion into woo woo, catering to new age markets, with a diatribe which lures in the unscientific.. As to the pHD label (the legit ones), it is ludicrous.. Such is about toe-ing the party line to convince the elders that one can jump thru their hoops and promulgate party line dogma.. Those that build are realistic if the technology can be duplicated. Emoto provide a generalization that we are "all one" there-fore we all fit into the geometry of his "snowflakes"... which is about as coherent as Drunvalo saying we are all merkaba's..

Biodisc fraud:

Emoto fraud link: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/wonkywater.html

Quote But more seriously, folks in truly poor or unsecure health are also being taken in, often paying hundreds of dollars for worthless nostrums and devices that purport to energize, revitalize or restructure water so as to restore health, reverse aging, and even improve the harmony of the world.
    Not quite as bad as the "Sufi-water" Drunvalo was pushing but in the same category.. Emoto used his "pHD" to justify his "science" which was as bogus at it could be..

I was asked to investigate the MLM (multilevel marketing scam that Emoto was pushing) -

Quote Another weird product aimed at science-ignorant new-agers, this is a clear glass disk that is supposed to create "energized water", enhance the taste of food, helps to improve sleep, reduces stress levels, etc. etc. (What? It doesn't reverse aging or cure E.D.? What pikers!) It works by

Transferring the "Nano Energising Frequency" [sic] into or through liquid affects the nanos within the liquid. When the mineral nanos come into contact with their specific frequency they behave completely differently from the host atom. ... This natural resonance has the ability to create a molecular structure in all manufactured or treated liquid and vegetation.

In case that is not clear to everyone, these hucksters go on to say that

"The Bio Disk energy spins into the liquid, counter clockwise... The resonance generated is similar to that which is found in the earth surrounding many healing spring waters...

Does this sound familiar? It's the same kind of nonsense that is hawked on the structured water scam sites. [5/07]

This outfit mixes new-age "spirituality", pseudoscience, and plain weird goofiness to provide a variety of products for the same kind of suckers who are taken in by Masuro Emoto-style water wonders.

Lifeforce energy, biophotons, water energisers, chakra balancing, space clearing, microwave protection, stabilized oxygen, "vitamin B17" (apricot pits; remember laetrile?) — "if there's anything anyone lacks, it's available there in sacks", as Gilbert & Sullivan put it when describing the magic shop in Ruddigore!
    ref: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/wonkywater.html

I would probably evaluate Drunvalo, Slim Spurling and Emoto equally depending on the spin being put out to the uninformed, reaching out hoping for solutions.

Quote Frequency-infused waters (for the frequently confused)
    The idea that "vibrations" or "natural frequencies" of various substances or of light itself can be imposed on water might seem eminently reasonable to the science-challenged, for whom any number of goofy products based on this fiction are available.

Perhaps the dumbest of these promotions comes from The Vibrancy Path, which offers a line of "Vibrancy Essences":

"Using a highly specialized instrument and a proprietary process, distilled water is infused with the light frequency that is an energetic match of the corresponding Power. This electromagnetically charged water then carries the consciousness of that specific Power"

I would love to see their "specialized instrument"! The infamous Masaru Emoto can apparently accomplish the same thing merely by sticking an appropriately-worded label on a bottle of ordinary water.

"The Vibrancy Powers are frequencies in y our energy field and in your physical body. The Vibrancy Essences are remedies which use the same vibrational frequencies as the corresponding Powers, which is why they align you with these gifts and traits".

Perhaps they should offer a "Critical Thinking"nostrum to the suckers who are inclined to fall for this nonsense!

If water can be infused with "vibrations", why not with "intention"? Just say it and it is done: H2Om Intention-Infused Water is a bottled drinking water that purports to do just this!

"Several distinctive energetic frequencies are infused in each bottle of H2Om, using words, thought, music and human interaction. Initially, the label itself provides intention. Utilizing words, symbols and colors on the label. Each bottle also contains the symbol of the “Om,” a primordial frequency.

The words “Love” or “Perfect Health” are written on the label in many of the world’s languages. A specific color vibration has also been chosen for each bottle, which coordinates with a corresponding chakra. After the bottling process is complete H2Om LLC charges the water in the storage facility with sound and music with intent."

"A final energetic frequency is the power of thought - The consumer’s individual ability to connect to the water and literally, “Drink” the vibration inspired and supported by the words on the label. This vibration reverberates in the body and out into the world." [link]
    Do words have power (the OP post 1), certainly when they speak truth.. When those words speak spin, that spin takes one down the rabbit hole, IMHO of course..

AND, I got better things to do with my time than chasing woo..

PS: Spurling woo, having used Drunvalo to sponsor his "workshops" eventually telling people he was the reincarnation of "Merlin" (as you know Drunvalo said he was the reincarnation of Thoth..)..

Quote Light-Laughter: this hilarious site is worth a look!
    The makers of "Light-Life Tools" flog an entertaining supermarket of far-out pseudoscience offering all kinds of new-age nonsense. They appear to specialize in metallic "rings" of various kinds that they suggest (without actally claiming) that they can do everything from improving TV reception to making plants grow better. In the area of water treatment they offer an Acu-Vac Coil to

remove “negative” energy from liquids and foods. Water becomes clearer and tastes better; using a Ring and a Coil together enhances the benefits of both tools, simultaneously removing “negative” and adding “positive”. Water will be ‘super’ – potentized after 12 hours in this ring configuration.

These people deserve a prize for creative bunkery that even the new-age nuts are unlikely to take seriously!..

It goes on and on...
    Last edited by Bob; 29th June 2017 at 03:10.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Do words have power (the OP post 1), certainly when they speak truth.. When those words speak spin, that spin takes one down the rabbit hole, IMHO of course..

AND, I got better things to do with my time than chasing woo..
    Sorry, but I don't see it your way, as "spin." I'm not just talking about Emoto. Honestly, I don't even need to do the rice or any experiment to see how negative words impact one's reality, the person speaking the words and the person hearing the words.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th June 2017 at 19:45. Reason: trim quoted material

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry, but I don't see it your way, as "spin." I'm not just talking about Emoto. Honestly, I don't even need to do the rice or any experiment to see how negative words impact one's reality, the person speaking the words and the person hearing the words.
    Been there dealt with these folks.. Not my cup of tea - peace..

Nor am I into a belief of "spells" uttered under a new moon or full moon or eclipse, uttered at a crossroads with having sacrificed a "cock" with a circle or hexagon, with a dual ring, etc etc.. and belladonna paste to give the "witch" flighting feelings of hallucinogenic manifestation.. in other words, GROUNDING.. ie. probably what we could all benefit from.. IMHO of course.

I get your OP post 1 completely.. Seriously looked at, experimented, and studied such for at least 50 years.. It is a waste of my time.

I just don't think Emoto should be your "science" to explain the "power of words".. I think possibly one would want to look at the Hebrew Flame Letters to explain vibration and symbology, and words.. Much better than Emoto IMHO..

For instance try here : http://www.walkingkabbalah.com/hebre...tter-meanings/

Just consider when the Hebrew FLAME LETTERS were created, they were 2D representations of a 3D (and 4D considering time) vibration.. Which is what I believe you want to let folks know about in your OP post 1.

Consider a group of folks who used geometry carved in tablets to express key resonances, which I believe you are wanting to tell folks about.. what were they trying to convey? Abstract "Words" or specific energy patterns, that deal with key resonances..

Emoto tho is a special interest IMHO, who really bastardized the primal understandings about vibrations, and used a marketing ploy to "sell" new agers into a concept as old as time..

Follow me on this?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th June 2017 at 19:46. Reason: trim quoted material

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    I too believe words have much more power than we realize. I recorded this song "INFINITE LOVE & GRATITUDE " and put it on a loop playing over and over.
    The results were truly amazing! I would play it anytime I felt the need for example couldn't sleep....my soul truly felt the words and there was a peace that came over me that was not possible without the words that were being sung in the song.
    I do believe Dr.Emoto is on to something that can make pain go away and make anything better.
    Enjoy the song
    chancy

INFINITE LOVE & GRATITUDE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XCQB2hSNgU

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th June 2017), gaiagirl (30th June 2017), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I too believe words have much more power than we realize. I recorded this song "INFINITE LOVE & GRATITUDE " and put it on a loop playing over and over.
    The results were truly amazing! I would play it anytime I felt the need for example couldn't sleep....my soul truly felt the words and there was a peace that came over me that was not possible without the words that were being sung in the song.
    I do believe Dr.Emoto is on to something that can make pain go away and make anything better.
    Enjoy the song
    chancy

INFINITE LOVE & GRATITUDE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XCQB2hSNgU
    Thanks, chancy. Excellent song! Music with the right lyrics can move me to think, feel and act in positive ways.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

The thing about words as a posed to the power of your intent is that we don't use the original/proper words, power word or language anymore.
    Most words we use we don't understand and or don't have power and or has misdirected meaning, we use them and actually they are negative or go to them we would not like it to got to O.O.

Read/watch some of Jordan Maxwell's work about our language/words, they don't mean what we think they mean.
    Add to the above, get the power working in a positive direction you have to say them in the correct order. For example Yoda talks in the right order.
    Positive be you must (is powerful) You must be positive ( weak and uncertain)

Then there is the target of your words and intentions, make sure your efforts go to the right person/place. That's the importance of using the Full name of someone/place
    Look and think about the structure/order of any sentence you use in your day to day.

I go now too have fun, fun now and have.

Anyways Jordan has studied old language, our real language.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 29th June 2017 at 09:26.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th June 2017), kirolak (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

If I may quote Kim Stanley Robinson in his book, 2312:

" to form a sentence is to collapse many superposed wave functions to a single thought universe. Multiplying the lost universes word by word, we can say that each sentence extinguishes 10n universes, where n is the number of words in the sentence. Each thought condenses trillions of potential thoughts. Thus we get verbal overshadowing, where the language we use structures the reality we inhabit. Maybe this is a blessing. Maybe this is why we need to keep making sentences" (sic re the punctuation)
    Last edited by kirolak; 29th June 2017 at 11:37.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    The thing about words as a posed to the power of your intent is that we don't use the original/proper words, power word or language anymore.
    Most words we use we don't understand and or don't have power and or has misdirected meaning, we use them and actually they are negative or go to them we would not like it to got to O.O.

Read/watch some of Jordan Maxwell's work about our language/words, they don't mean what we think they mean.
    Add to the above, get the power working in a positive direction you have to say them in the correct order. For example Yoda talks in the right order.
    Positive be you must (is powerful) You must be positive ( weak and uncertain)

Then there is the target of your words and intentions, make sure your efforts go to the right person/place. That's the importance of using the Full name of someone/place
    Look and think about the structure/order of any sentence you use in your day to day.

I go now too have fun, fun now and have.

Anyways Jordan has studied old language, our real language.
    Thanks for bringing that up and sharing the link. The article in the OP was generalized, and I understand there is much more to it than that. I was hoping that others would expand on it -- and you did! I will check out Maxwell's work.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    If I may quote Kim Stanley Robinson in his book, 2312:

" to form a sentence is to collapse many superposed wave functions to a single thought universe. Multiplying the lost universes word by word, we can say that each sentence extinguishes 10n universes, where n is the number of words in the sentence. Each thought condenses trillions of potential thoughts. Thus we get verbal overshadowing, where the language we use structures the reality we inhabit. Maybe this is a blessing. Maybe this is why we need to keep making sentences" (sic re the punctuation)
    Now that is to me an entirely different way of looking at the importance of words. I will have to research it so that I can understand it better.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017)

28. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

HERE'S A POEM ABOUT WORDS

https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-power-of-words-17/

Words can make one happy,
    Words can bend one's mind;
    Words can make one grumpy,
    words can make one kind.

Words can illuminate a man,
    Words can make one weep;
    Words can hurt so much,
    That a man cannot even sleep.

Words can hide the truth,
    Words can strike the heart;
    Words can provoke the youth,
    To make a revolution start.

Words can give one freedom,
    Words can push one to heights;
    Only words have such powers,
    To separate wrongs from rights.

Words are more than missiles,
    That can make one just die;
    but words, if hit, cause much damage,
    That makes one forget to try.

Words before being spoken,
    Are under our total control;
    But after we speak the words,
    We fall under their control!
    Omkar Atale
    ---------------------------------
    A QUOTE:

“silence is the language of god,
    all else is poor translation.”
    ― Jalaluddin Rumi

BE STILL AND KNOW.....THAT I AM GOD ...

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017), TargeT (29th June 2017), william r sanford72 (30th June 2017)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

The problem here is that you are approaching the situation as if the words themselves have power.

They do not.

It is how we interpret the words that gives them power, basically, anytime you let words effect you.. you are giving the words the power to effect you; it is essentially your choice.

So yes, "negative" or "positive" (both are spectrum of preference, and not very definable) words have all the power you give them, but none intrinsically.

"Dr" Emoto's should not be mentioned except to point out how NOT to do an experiment.

Don't externalize your power, YOU are the source of these word's effect on you. Own that and you will be happier for it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I appreciate your comments. I agree that we do give words the power to affect us individually and collectively -- I don't believe -- at this point -- that words have intrinsic power. I did not mean to imply otherwise. My mind would change with absolute proof that the symbols that we use to create words originated from somewhere outside of this physical reality.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bob (30th June 2017), TargeT (29th June 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I appreciate your comments. I agree that we do give words the power to affect us individually and collectively -- I don't believe -- at this point -- that words have intrinsic power. I did not mean to imply otherwise. My mind would change with absolute proof that the symbols that we use to create words originated from somewhere outside of this physical reality.
    Now, let me contradict myself.

Words are, in essence, specific vibrations (we term the proper formation of them "enunciation" but in reality it's an attempt to modulate the vibration into a pattern that is recognizable and more precise). Vibration is the "life force" of everything animated, of reality.. were everything not vibrating then all would be still, and "nothingness" as the lack of vibration takes away the ability for reference; and reference is how we define reality (ie: light cannot exist with out shadow etc..).

We can levitate objects with sound, if you know the resonance frequency for a solid object, you can destroy it with vibration (with enough power behind it).

So, how powerless are "words"; truly?

(see, I can even play devils advocate with myself... haha )
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (30th June 2017), DeDukshyn (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2017), william r sanford72 (30th June 2017)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

As the great Dane said -- "Words, Words, Words...."

It's all about intention, even more so about Feeling, the feeling we put behind the words we use. In the beginning was the word.... Each time we speak - or Pray - is a beginning. Become the prayer, be the words and the intentions behind the prayer-words.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast