+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NSA Whistleblowers Bill Binney & Kirk Weibe on Targeted Individual Survey

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default NSA Whistleblowers Bill Binney & Kirk Weibe on Targeted Individual Survey

Quote Cait Ryan and Karla Smith launch the long-awaited Targeted Individual Survey alongside side NSA whistleblowers Bill Binney and Kirk Weibe.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

7alon (17th July 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (29th June 2017), BMJ (30th June 2017), Cidersomerset (29th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), gaiagirl (1st July 2017), gnostic9 (30th June 2017), Inversion (1st July 2017), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2017), Nasu (29th June 2017), out in the open TI (13th August 2017), raregem (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017), uzn (13th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: NSA Whistleblowers Bill Binney & Kirk Weibe on Targeted Individual Survey

William Binney and Kirk Weibe are true patriots who take their oath to the U.S. Constitution seriously. Hopefully with their help we can finally get to the bottom of these blatant crimes against humanity being perpetrated on Ti's.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

7alon (17th July 2017), BMJ (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), gaiagirl (1st July 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: NSA Whistleblowers Bill Binney & Kirk Weibe on Targeted Individual Survey

How do these guys work around their security clearances. I don't get it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2017), Molly4US (22nd August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Neither of them is revealing classified information. Besides, a security clearance isn't a free pass to break the law. Lastly, what's being done to Ti's isn't just criminal per the U.S. Constitution but also per the Nuremberg Code. Plainly stated, what's being done to targeted individuals is nothing less than crimes against humanity.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), gaiagirl (1st July 2017), Molly4US (25th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

They want too much personal information. A survey on a website that could be taken anonymously with an option of giving out your contact information would be fine. If the information you provide is used in a court case you could be ordered to travel to another state for an extended period and be liable for all expenses. Make sure you thoroughly read & understand the Terms & Conditions.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (2nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), Molly4US (2nd December 2017), raregem (19th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    They want too much personal information.
    Anybody who genuinely believes they are a Ti knows they have no privacy anyway.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Adam73483 (22nd July 2017), Bayareamom (5th July 2017), BMJ (2nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), Inversion (1st July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Binney & Wiebe Give Support & Know-how to Studying Claims of Targeting

Quote Published on Jul 4, 2017
    Respected activists and leaders in the "Targeted Individual (TI) Community", Cait Ryan and Karla Smith, launched the long-awaited "Global Targeted Individual Survey" on June 19, 2017.

In this video, senior NSA veterans, J. Kirk Wiebe and William (Bill) Binney, speak with leaders of the TI Community about this new scientific attempt to understand victims' claims of electromagnetic assaults and related covert harassment. These former NSA whistleblowers and current American heroes answer questions from prominent targeted individuals (TIs) about the global survey. Mr. William Binney and Mr. J. Kirk Weibe are acting as survey advisors and analysts. In addition to questions from leading members of the TI Community and responses to those question by Mr. Binney and Mr. Wiebe, the video provides detailed information on: the goals and design of the survey; instructions for participating in the survey; and privacy assurances for all survey participants.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2017), Nasu (31st October 2022), uzn (13th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

If you don't believe that Binney and Weibe will get to the bottom of the targeted individual program, then you obviously don't know how serious these men truly are. Maybe this trailer for the documentary The Good American will help you recognize the talent that's at work here.

If you're a perp thinking you can carry on with this crime because there will never be a price to pay - think again.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Inversion (19th July 2017), Molly4US (25th July 2017), uzn (13th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Bill Binney explodes the Russia witchhunt (published 04.03.2017)
    He also exposes the NSA penchant for "swindles", such as preventing the plugging of holes in software around the world, to preserve their spying access.

published 08.08.2017
    William "Bill" Binney, former NSA technical director on how NSA track you. From the SHA2017 conference in Netherlands.

published 04.08.2017
    Kirk Wiebe will talk about his experiences during his 32 year NSA career, specifically about effective intelligence gathering, the failure of mass-surveillance and how to fix it. Also from the SHA2017 conference in Netherlands.
    At 16.40 he states that a small group in NSA knew of the comming attacks on 9-11 but were told to shup up !
    Last edited by uzn; 13th August 2017 at 07:35.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Openmindedskeptic (14th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Neither of them is revealing classified information. Besides, a security clearance isn't a free pass to break the law. Lastly, what's being done to Ti's isn't just criminal per the U.S. Constitution but also per the Nuremberg Code. Plainly stated, what's being done to targeted individuals is nothing less than crimes against humanity.
    So many Amens to that Openmindedskeptic. Every black & white Star Trek was about seeing and understanding why we should never accept these technologies into our culture. When I was 3 years of age one of my grandfathers mentioned these technologies and that they were against the Geneva Convention and rules of war. He was murdered about a week later. He was one of Americas finest, for safety and health of America. Not to leave any ambiguity. My grandfather was murdered by an ISIS leader. No need to say that you hadn't heard that term yet in the 70's as that is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 22nd August 2017 at 04:24. Reason: add point

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Molly4US (2nd December 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Well, on looking at the TI Survey I was struck that the question that I would have asked were not on it, as well, in each medical issues section, the things which I would have put in each were far different than what was offered. I decided that the authors of the TI Survey have no concept of TI symptomology, and so have decided to not take the survey. Afterall, when I had a heart attack I was turned away from the hospital by an Islamic doctor (2005). When I had huge black eyes and swollen forehead from assaults I was turned away from the hospital by an Islamic doctor, turned away from the Police department, and then drove to WEAVE where I was tazed and pushed out an emergency exit by a group of burkha wearing Islamic women (2007). When an Islamic perp hid in my attic and douced me with various chemicals which caused burning and blistering and metal flavor to tongue and gum pain etc I was turned to a psyche ward and no blood tests or stool samples were taken (2016). When I was gang-raped and assaulted by an Islamic gang, the hospital did an MRI which the doctor said showed scarring on several areas of my brain, as well did a rape-kit with pictures......all of this evidence disappeared (2012). Sorry to be dramatic, but there is even more, so I will stop. I do not have medical documentation. I do not have police reports. But, currently for the last three days the perpetrators have been targeting the large arteries on the back of both legs causing really yucky discomfort, plus the emotional trauma which it causes. If I go to the doctor they will find nothing. TI Survey useless for me.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 2nd December 2017 at 20:38.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Well, on looking at the TI Survey I was struck that the question that I would have asked were not on it, as well, in each medical issues section, the things which I would have put in each were far different than what was offered. I decided that the authors of the TI Survey have no concept of TI symptomology, and so have decided to not take the survey.
    No legitimate targeted individual would have found any issues with the survey as you could answer as much or little as you wanted to. It even provided areas to write in more detailed information if you didn't like the choices provided.

@Molly4US: Is your complete story posted anywhere on the net so I can read it? I've got to admit that your replies in my Real Targeted Couple thread have me suspicious as to your motives.
    Last edited by Openmindedskeptic; 2nd December 2017 at 09:14.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I would like to speak to Mr. Binney personally. If anyone is authorized to give me his email address, that would be very welcome. I like to speak with my mouth open.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    I would like to speak to Mr. Binney personally. If anyone is authorized to give me his email address, that would be very welcome. I like to speak with my mouth open.
    You don't want to share your story here at Project Avalon? What a shame because it would allow you to prove that you're neither mentally unstable or a government asset attempting to derail legitimate discussion about a very important topic.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Nasu (31st October 2022)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,034 times in 8,168 posts

77 YR OLD WILLIAM BINNEY (RETIRED NSA INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL) MARRIES "TRUTHER" KATHERINE HORTON
    First published at 19:03 UTC on June 23rd, 2021

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qAvlixpGNvCh/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2022), gord (30th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Nasu (31st October 2022)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    77 YR OLD WILLIAM BINNEY (RETIRED NSA INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL) MARRIES "TRUTHER" KATHERINE HORTON
    First published at 19:03 UTC on June 23rd, 2021

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qAvlixpGNvCh/
    Yes, he seems to have been "captured"
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Nasu (31st October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread