+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thoughts on dark matter

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,552 times in 5,658 posts

Default thoughts on dark matter

Think I filmed it...Do you think dark matter exists and do we have to travel to dark holes to observe it?

Quote wikipedia says:
    Dark matter is a hypothetical type of matter distinct from baryonic matter (ordinary matter such as protons and neutrons), neutrinos and dark energy. The existence of dark matter would explain a number of otherwise puzzling astronomical observations.[1] The name refers to the fact that it does not emit or interact with electromagnetic radiation, such as light, and is thus invisible to the entire electromagnetic spectrum.[2] Although dark matter has not been directly observed, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects such as the motions of visible matter,[3] gravitational lensing, its influence on the universe's large-scale structure, on galaxies, and its effects in the cosmic microwave background.
    Could dark matter be harnessed? Might other species be able to utilize dark matter or perhaps dark matter exists in multi-dimensions? In some footage the object is over 100 feet away yet there is amazing definition between light and dark...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st July 2017), EFO (2nd July 2017), ghostrider (1st July 2017), Inversion (1st July 2017), Noelle (1st July 2017), Spiral (1st July 2017), toppy (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (1st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: thoughts on dark matter

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Think I filmed it...Do you think dark matter exists and do we have to travel to dark holes to observe it?

Quote wikipedia says:
    Dark matter is a hypothetical type of matter distinct from baryonic matter (ordinary matter such as protons and neutrons), neutrinos and dark energy. The existence of dark matter would explain a number of otherwise puzzling astronomical observations.[1] The name refers to the fact that it does not emit or interact with electromagnetic radiation, such as light, and is thus invisible to the entire electromagnetic spectrum.[2] Although dark matter has not been directly observed, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects such as the motions of visible matter,[3] gravitational lensing, its influence on the universe's large-scale structure, on galaxies, and its effects in the cosmic microwave background.
    Could dark matter be harnessed? Might other species be able to utilize dark matter or perhaps dark matter exists in multi-dimensions? In some footage the object is over 100 feet away yet there is amazing definition between light and dark...
    My take on this is that there is infinite matter beyond that which is in our observational reach, because I believe there are infinite realms/universes, each at a particular frequency range, as layers on top of each other. Yes, I think dark matter can be harnessed but you have to shift your vibrational signature/energy image to that of the target realm in order to pop into it. That realm might due to its particular density level relative to the one you originate from, also have more energy content that you can draw from its nature, e.g. by drawing energy from the sun at that realm. Once you have drawn that energy in that realm and shift back to our realm, you have with you an enormous amount of energy... It might be that more advanced beings are not shifting back and forth to get the energy they need, but rather move extremely close to a sun and fill their craft that way. I think the crafts that come here from very distant suns, have discovered how to shift into parallel realms. They know how to master the vibrational state of matter, so they can shift it from one vibrational state to another and then back to the original vibrational state. By mastering this I think they are able to phase into parallel densities that sit on top but where a small distance there equals enormous distances in our realm. When you see some UFO that moves around in the sky in some random fashion it appears to you, then it might be that the UFO is just fine tuning its precise location here in our realm as the point of origin of a shift it is about to do to some target realm. Small re-locations here can amount to enormous distances elsewhere. I am pretty sure that many of the UFOs we see are travelling to some target realm and just pass by our temporarily because it serves some navigational purpose to do so. But imagine the level of freedom when you have mapped out connection points between realms and hence know how to travel the vastness of creation. That is btw also a possible reason why UFOs are here, they might be in the process of exploring and mapping out connection points in creation. For that reason also, many of the UFOs we witness might not have any real ET occupants, they are just navigational drones that are in the process of mapping out locations in realms. The fact that many UFOs are neutral towards us might be due to why they are here, they might just be exploring creation and therefore have no particular intent towards us. Remember that when you have successfully discovered the existence of multiple realms and how to phase in and out of them, to many civilizations that is the beginning of an enormous navigational mapping task, not only are you thinking of getting from one star or galaxy to another, but now you are suddenly also able to gather information that helps map out creation on the realm scale. They are probably flooding creation with automated drones that create the maps and use AI to calculate connection points between the realms. And if creation is infinite, then this type of work is never ending and can hence be understood as a natural phenomenon in creation, intelligences are constantly exploring new territories in creation and leave various forms of landmarks.

We can do all of this as well. The quickest way to that discovery is probably to have intelligences share that knowledge. There must be a lot of navigational map exchanges going on between civilizations out there... These maps must also speak a universal language so that these can be connected. Hence there must exist a common universal language out there for navigation in space. Maybe crop circles are that language and intelligences share traces of their origin in the crop so that any intelligence that have come here are able to get to the location of some other intelligence. So maybe there is some way of extracting realm level locational information from them and intelligences are collaborating in the realm level locational mapping in this way. Pyramids might also be used. Maybe the pyramids in Egypt that reflect the Orion's belt reveal that beings from there have been here and that these pyramids contain information on how to get there.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 1st July 2017 at 21:14.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

EFO (2nd July 2017), mojo (1st July 2017), Noelle (1st July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

It might be that dark matter is exactly what the astronomers are saying, but I don't think so. It is true that something is causing galaxies to behave in a way contrary to Isaac Newton's laws. That is the major reason for postulating dark matter. However, not everyone is convinced, including me. It is just as believable that we are seeing the effects of gravity bleed-over from baryonic matter in parallel universes. That theory might be hard to believe, but it is no more difficult to accept than dark matter which was created to make our computer models look good.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

mojo (1st July 2017), toppy (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

helpful video...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (2nd July 2017), Noelle (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I think it's a totally made up fantasy like black holes, made up by cosmologists & theoretical physicists to cover the holes in their BS theories.

I would suggest that the EU (Electric Universe) theories answer all these problems & more https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-guides/eg-contents/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

EFO (2nd July 2017), mojo (1st July 2017), neutronstar (1st July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

perhaps so Spiral, haven't really researched what you presented.... If true still wonder how the material filmed had no reflection, seemed to surround white light and have such defined edges that move?? The label given was based on my ignorance on what it is....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (2nd July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I think it's a totally made up fantasy like black holes, made up by cosmologists & theoretical physicists to cover the holes in their BS theories.

I would suggest that the EU (Electric Universe) theories answer all these problems & more https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-guides/eg-contents/
    I used to think it was related to consciousness, but then I came across a post in Tom Campbell's forum that called it the "cosmic fudge factor." Well, it could be fudge.

Here's one paragraph from the post:

It isn't that the LCS System creates the cosmic fudge factor. It is rather that modern science has to believe that their understanding of this reality is exact. But when they try to match their theories with the observations of the behavior of distant stars over the whole of the observed universes at present, there is a gap. A gap between what theory states should happen and what observation shows instead. So dark energy and dark matter are inserted as a fudge factor into the theoretical calculations to make results match observations. There is a gap between theory and observation and this fudge factor is introduced to patch over the breach. So either the laws of science are still far from known or the System did not bother to make behavior match a consistent set of rules as the laws of physics.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (2nd July 2017), mojo (2nd July 2017), neutronstar (2nd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

We here on earth don't have the technology to prove dark matter is real ...one day not so far in the future, we will discover that dark matter is every where in the cosmos ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EFO (2nd July 2017), mojo (2nd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017), petra (12th October 2018), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread