+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Quote You mentioned yahoo's being 'promoted' on this forum a few posts ago. I don't think any one search engine is endorsed more than another here.
    Quote I finished watching the interview between Kerrie and Robert David Steele. I understand why RDS wants to focus on giving power back to the people. Once that is done, then progress can be made with everything else. He wants to stop corruption in its tracks for good.
    And here’s how a ‘star’ is born on Avalon and how systems of deceit get built off the backs of ‘we the people’.

Continue to ignore my warnings and data, follow the yellow brick road, oh and don’t forget to donate to help get Cynthia ‘Progressive’ McKinney out of Bangladesh, they need 250K, so hurry time is wasting. Yikes, they need her back by July to stay within their timeline and don't have half the funding needed to make their goal, so yes, do hurry!....tick tock, tick tock.

https://www.generosity.com/education...ummer-of-peace

2. Link to Post #302
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

We-R-One,

You are mischaracterizing all who you appear to have defined as 'other,' here. Did anybody on this thread give you any reason to believe they would be sending McKinney money? I think an apology is due to those who have put up with your haranguing and hijacking of this thread.

3. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

From where I observe there is no political party working for we the people. Both major parties have been taken over. The differences mask their true intent. The powers that be quash any decent attempt to form a third party. And a viable party of we the people is at the top of the political needs list. They do not want true competition. They have also done a pretty good job of dumbing down people. I am a child of the 60's. We would be filling the streets to find out what happened to 16 trillion dollars sent to the DODefense. 16 trillion dollars and the people do what? Wars in Iraq, Lybia and Syria for who's benefit?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

AutumnW (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Helene West (9th July 2017), neutronstar (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (9th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    From where I observe there is no political party working for we the people. Both major parties have been taken over. The differences mask their true intent. The powers that be quash any decent attempt to form a third party. And a viable party of we the people is at the top of the political needs list. They do not want true competition. They have also done a pretty good job of dumbing down people. I am a child of the 60's. We would be filling the streets to find out what happened to 16 trillion dollars sent to the DODefense. 16 trillion dollars and the people do what? Wars in Iraq, Lybia and Syria for who's benefit?
    I agree, it doesn't matter that the progressive party is in favor of Agenda 21. So what. That doesn't mean we should vote Rep, or the tea party or any other party. They control them all.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

AutumnW (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Just listened to 21 minutes of Kerry Cassidy's interview w/RDS. I have now reconciled my RDS dilemma, once and for all.

A few newer reactions I felt from above:

---He says he reviews non-fiction work for Amazon in 90+ different categories - First, I'm annoyed as an Amazon customer who recently bought some non-fiction books that this guy may be reviewing, redacting, editing, omitting or otherwise changing information that the author intended I know. I guess controlling our reading material / knowledge is all ok as long as he's on Bezos's payroll and not the CIA's? He makes it sound so normal that Amazon has CIA reviewing books.
    Reminds me of the old movie 3 Days of the Condor with Robert Redford:

"...Turner's (Redford's character) "work" is on Manhattan's upper East Side, in a handsome old brownstone identified as the American Literary Historical Society, which is a blind for an esoteric C.I.A. research center where agents read and feed into a computer pertinent details from contemporary novels, short stories, and journals of all sorts. The aim: to find out whether pending C.I.A. operations may have somehow been leaked, and to pick up pointers on spy methodology that may have been fantasized by hack fiction writers..."

---Inflammatory language (manipulative language?) - He mentioned that cynthia mckinney couldn't make it to the alex jones interview because she was in Ferguson, MO attending some black memorial service for michael brown who was put to death by "Neo Nazi Police". Wow!

Any chance I may have been swayed that he was trying to put together a movement of thinking citizens went out the window with that inflammatory buzzword labeling. RDS is not stupid. The word 'Nazi' is one of the most inflammatory words in our lexicon which means it connects quickly to our primitive nature, our minds instantly flash with imagery, none of which is good, and we react more viscerally than intellectually. He carte blanche labeled police with that defaming brush. I happen to believe that destroying the sovereignty of nations is quintessential for the ruling class in creating the world they want and diminishing citizen's trust of their countries' institutions including law enforcement is part of the elite's program. As I also believe the upper ranks of our Intel agencies work for the elites not for our per se government, it weighs in for me again a high probability he is still on the payroll. For all we know he could be cynthia mckinney's 'handler'.
    We have enough people in constant reaction mode, we don't need more.

I won't be listening to him anymore wondering about him, I'll be listening to him with the view I'm listening to a master con artist and hope alt radio hosts will stop being in such awe of him and start asking him more strict questions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

we-R-one (9th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

---Inflammatory language (manipulative language?) - He mentioned that cynthia mckinney couldn't make it to the alex jones interview because she was in Ferguson, MO attending some black memorial service for michael brown who was put to death by "Neo Nazi Police". Wow!
    What is a "black memorial service"? I've never heard of that. I'll have to listen again and pay more attention. Maybe he elaborated.

edit: Oh, ok. He was describing an event largely attended by black community members that was a memorial service. I get it now.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 9th July 2017 at 16:48.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

AutumnW (9th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    From where I observe there is no political party working for we the people. Both major parties have been taken over. The differences mask their true intent. The powers that be quash any decent attempt to form a third party. And a viable party of we the people is at the top of the political needs list. They do not want true competition.
    I agree, it doesn't matter that the progressive party is in favor of Agenda 21. So what. That doesn't mean we should vote Rep, or the tea party or any other party. They control them all.
    I understand what's being said here, but it’s time to get past the traditional statements of left and right, this party isn’t any better than that party, blah, blah, etc…as these points are already well known especially here. I encourage people to take it to the next level, get over the hump so to speak.

Much discussion on this forum has talked about ‘deep state’ and pretty much everyone agrees it’s a problem. But it’s clear to me that the wider audience doesn’t understand what ‘deep state’ means, who’s behind it, how it’s being implemented within their country, and how to identify it, as if they did, you would think they wouldn’t place their support with people and organizations who are aligning with its agenda.

And yes, if you think in the end, than what is there to support…ya, I get it….there isn’t much and it’s why it’s such a problem. Part of ‘draining the swamp’ is getting rid of ‘deep state’ policy and procedures. It’s why Trump dropped us out of the TPP(Trans-Pacific Partnership) and the fraudulent Paris Climate Accord as these are the type of agreements that promote the destabilization I referred to in one of my past posts.

https://www.infowars.com/globalists-...orpedoing-tpp/

In many cases, you have ‘deep state’ embedded in good ideas which is why I say, ‘it’s how they’re building their infrastructure off the backs of the people’. Where you can help is by understanding the meaning behind ‘deep state’ so you can better identify its infiltration and take your support elsewhere.

12. Link to Post #308
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)

What is a "black memorial service"? I've never heard of that. I'll have to listen again and pay more attention. Maybe he elaborated.

edit: Oh, ok. He was describing an event largely attended by black community members that was a memorial service. I get it now.
    glad you got it. sorry that's all you got...

13. Link to Post #309
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

We-R-one,

Everybody agrees the deep state is a problem. But some people refuse to let Alex Jones, on the one hand, or the New York Times, on the other, define for us, who they are.

14. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

---He says he reviews non-fiction work for Amazon in 90+ different categories - First, I'm annoyed as an Amazon customer who recently bought some non-fiction books that this guy may be reviewing, redacting, editing, omitting or otherwise changing information that the author intended I know. I guess controlling our reading material / knowledge is all ok as long as he's on Bezos's payroll and not the CIA's? He makes it sound so normal that Amazon has CIA reviewing books.
    Yes, look the other way now dear...nothing going on here, lol.

I happen to believe that destroying the sovereignty of nations is quintessential for the ruling class in creating the world they want and diminishing citizen's trust of their countries' institutions including law enforcement is part of the elite's program.
    Yes, this is a key globalist/deep state agenda.

As I also believe the upper ranks of our Intel agencies work for the elites not for our per se government, it weighs in for me again a high probability he is still on the payroll. For all we know he could be cynthia mckinney's 'handler'.
    You know....there's a guy on here that 'claims' to be best friends with former CIA director Woosley....and long ago he posted in regards to CIA individuals, 'a leopard doesn't change his spots'. I could probably look it up, but honestly I'm too lazy....many old timers on here saw it. You also have people that have come forward stating you can never leave CIA.

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot...cia-agent.html

Besides, the CIA has such a major integrity problem...for me personally I don't think I could ever trust what anyone says from that organization. The second someone trying to gain ground in the public arena states their former CIA as if we're all suppose to be impressed, I just cringe thinking...yep, this one ought to be fun to 'vet'.

Listening to these audios can be tedious, but if you know what to look for you will pick up tidbits. I shared this on the other RDS thread as I picked up this information a year or so ago when I first vetted him based on this video:

This was my review:

I watched the first 15min of this video just 'for fun' though I knew this guy was a waste of time right out of the gate based on his alphabet soup credentials. I'm sorry but I have no trust in CIA officials and the impression I'm left with is this person supports a 'Progressive' stance...

For example, Robert David Steele touts Joan Blades, founder of moveon.org which is nothing but a bunch of progressives. Are you for real? These people are the very reason we're in this whole mess!!! Please research Agenda 21 for deeper meaning. Something else I've learned while researching...Once CIA always CIA...you never leave 'the club'.

From the wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org
    "Since the 2000 election cycle, the MoveOn PAC has endorsed and supported the campaigns of candidates, including the 2008 candidacy of then-Senator Barack Obama, presidential candidate, nominee of the Democratic Party.[13]"

So let me get this straight, he's bad mouthing Obama, and yet he praises Joan Blades, the founder of moveon.org whose organization basically endorsed and supported Barack Obama??? LMAO, ROFL....It will be a cold day in hell before I follow these people. I walk away feeling we have a wolf in sheep's clothing. This is where vetting helps you determine who's the problem and who's the solution and this guy is anything but the solution, imo...He promotes a person and an organization that are the problems from what I can see, so it's very telling what side of the bed he's sleeping on and I find it hard to believe he doesn't know what he's doing. I suspect this interview is a mix of telling the public what they want to hear and then promoting the people who are creating the problems and taking away our freedoms, and it all stems back to the implementation of Agenda 21.

Here's my disclaimer:
    'Progressives' in leadership roles support the policies and procedures of Agenda 21 as that is embedded in their platform which is 'deep state' because it's being promoted and supported within THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA minus Congressional or 'we the people' approval. So in essence it's an un-elected government running alongside an elected government. The endgame of Agenda 21 is 'inventory and control of everyone and everything.

15. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    From where I observe there is no political party working for we the people. Both major parties have been taken over. The differences mask their true intent. The powers that be quash any decent attempt to form a third party. And a viable party of we the people is at the top of the political needs list. They do not want true competition.
    I understand what's being said here, but it’s time to get past the traditional statements of left and right, this party isn’t any better than that party, blah, blah, etc…as these points are already well known especially here. I encourage people to take it to the next level, get over the hump so to speak.

Much discussion on this forum has talked about ‘deep state’ and pretty much everyone agrees it’s a problem. But it’s clear to me that the wider audience doesn’t understand what ‘deep state’ means, who’s behind it, how it’s being implemented within their country, and how to identify it, as if they did, you would think they wouldn’t place their support with people and organizations who are aligning with its agenda.

And yes, if you think in the end, than what is there to support…ya, I get it….there isn’t much and it’s why it’s such a problem. Part of ‘draining the swamp’ is getting rid of ‘deep state’ policy and procedures. It’s why Trump dropped us out of the TPP(Trans-Pacific Partnership) and the fraudulent Paris Climate Accord as these are the type of agreements that promote the destabilization I referred to in one of my past posts.

https://www.infowars.com/globalists-...orpedoing-tpp/

In many cases, you have ‘deep state’ embedded in good ideas which is why I say, ‘it’s how they’re building their infrastructure off the backs of the people’. Where you can help is by understanding the meaning behind ‘deep state’ so you can better identify its infiltration and take your support elsewhere.
    Forget about the larger audience. Hell, I don't think I really know what the deep state is. I think it is multiple factions of secret gov. and private interests that sometimes work together and also work against each other. I think Trump is part of one of those factions. Not all of the factions are so to speak evil, but I wouldn't say they are saint like either.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th July 2017), AutumnW (9th July 2017), Basho (9th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), we-R-one (10th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Forget about the larger audience. Hell, I don't think I really know what the deep state is. I think it is multiple factions of secret gov. and private interests that sometimes work together and also work against each other. I think Trump is part of one of those factions. Not all of the factions are so to speak evil, but I wouldn't say they are saint like either.
    LOL, I know right? I'm always thinking...what am I missing that I have yet to identify, it's absolutely ridiculous and besides who has time to research all this crap.. Integrity seriously needs to be restored. So far I'm happy with Trump because he currently seems 'to get' the importance of sovereignty. I didn't initially vote for him because I didn't like some of the people he was surrounding himself with. However, if I had lived in a swing state where my vote might have had more pull, I would have had no problem voting for him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he continues to restore integrity and national sovereignty. He won't be perfect, but he's a breath of fresh air compared to what we had and where we were headed, imo.

18. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    LOL, I know right? I'm always thinking...what am I missing that I have yet to identify, it's absolutely ridiculous and besides who has time to research all this crap.. Integrity seriously needs to be restored. So far I'm happy with Trump because he currently seems 'to get' the importance of sovereignty. I didn't initially vote for him because I didn't like some of the people he was surrounding himself with. However, if I had lived in a swing state where my vote might have had more pull, I would have had no problem voting for him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he continues to restore integrity and national sovereignty. He won't be perfect, but he's a breath of fresh air compared to what we had and where we were headed, imo.
    I had high hopes for trump to. When he said in one of his speeches about releasing the tech. that would cure diseases and new energy tech. I became hopeful. Obviously he works for part of the deep state that wants to preserve the military and Americas sovereignty. The deep state to me isn't one entity. If we are going to have a positive change it must come from a faction of the deep state that is not psychopathic. Other wise we will only get it from a civil war and that won't be pretty. History has taught us this.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

we-R-one (10th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (14th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #314
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Trump has been on hostile takeover after hostile takeover ever since he took over the Republican party. I was saying since late 2015/early 2016 that Trump had high-ranking patriotic military behind him, Michael Flynn being the most obvious example at the time. Also New York mafia, Giuliani being the obvious example there, but Trump worked with the mob in the 80s too.

Every month that goes by he is solidifying more and stronger connections with those who are still open to working with him, and everyone who is working against is having a very bad time right now. Those multi-billion dollar military contracts like he made with Saudi Arabia are calming the concerns of some of the big military-industrial heavyweights who fear for loss of business.

What we have to realize is that Trump isn't coming in and taking a wrecking ball to everything in the world that's broken, or you'd literally have to destroy the whole world. He has to work with crooks until he has enough leverage to get them out of power later, and this is already what has been happening within the executive departments that he's assumed control of. But he can't do everything in one day. Rex Tillerson is still steadily downsizing the State Department to this day, and no doubt will continue to, and so are other departments. Trump himself has been in office for 6 months and if you actually look at the legislative and executive order record so far he's been very active and I'd be interested in what there is to really complain about (besides not living in a utopia yet or some unrealistic expectation like that).

He can only reform things bit by bit, little by little, or he upsets the entire status quo at once and probably results in war.

Also he can't personally drive the private market. He can only deregulate it and open it up for other peoples' innovations or business savvy. He can provide the opportunity and encourage people with his words, but it has to be everyday people who go out and do the science and engineering and production and all of the real work.

There is a chapter in the Tao te Ching about this, to the extent of, when you have an effective leader, the people are prosperous and know that they have accomplished it all by themselves. The way can be prepared and we can be encouraged but we have to take responsibility back for ourselves and this is the greatest opportunity offered by the Trump admin: decentralization of power. He's downsizing for a reason!
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 10th July 2017 at 02:14.

21. Link to Post #315
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Avalon,
    I realize I could have posted this on my previous post, but it probably would have gone unnoticed. So, I thought I'd start a new one.
    Thank you Kerry for this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YQv...ature=youtu.be

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), toppy (11th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #316
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 22:56.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

toppy (11th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #317
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, and only $220,000 to go.....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

toppy (11th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

I just read that RDS's #Unrig was banned from MeetUp. I haven't verified this. But if it's true it just shows that social media needs to be ramped up some more. If Meetup can do that then we need a lot more Meetup type organizations. It's annoying going to meetup.com and #Resist is all over the place but they banned #Unrig? We need a lot more Choices! A lot more youtubes, twitters, meetups... these have become monopolies...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

SunSea (14th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #319
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Little Martian Brown Shirts....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

30. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

I told you in a past post on here that ‘once CIA always CIA’ so stop following these people who truly don’t have your best intentions in mind despite what they want you to believe, they have agendas. This recent interview with Grant Cameron who’s quite familiar in dealing with CIA personalities verifies what I’ve already warned you about.

“…And this is how this game is played, is that, a lot of these people are retired from the CIA, but as in Chase Brandon, who is one of the ‘magicians’, he said, It’s like Hotel California, you can check out but you can’t leave. And all CIA people continue to work under contract, they’re just no longer with the CIA and they do contract work.”- UFO researcher Grant Cameron said in a recent interview July 11, 2017.

Grant Cameron talks in his hotel room at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Toronto, (2017)

Cue up somewhere between the 18 and 19min. mark if you don't want to listen to the entire interview.

A bit more on The New Black Panther Party that the supposed 'woman of integrity' (McKinney) aligns herself with. And no I'm not endorsing Southern Poverty Law Center(SPLC) either.

Ya.....as if we don't have enough problems as it is...I really want people like this in charge of our country.

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY
    https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-panther-party

But lets ignore what the research is showing and keep posting threads supporting these individuals, unbelievable.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th July 2017 at 18:06.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast