+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are we groundcrew?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Are we groundcrew?

Hello dear avalonians

the other day i saw a video about a woman talking about we being groundcrew. Souls that have incarnated here with a mission, a purpose to help humanity and that we are probably groundcrew. Is this possible? Are we groundcrew? Or indigo children and other advanced souls, do they come from various parts of the universe with a mission to come here and help and are they or we goundcrew? Can we maintain contact with our real family that it is outthere in space or in other planets? Can we remember who we really are? Thank you

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (2nd July 2017), Baby Steps (2nd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2017), ceetee9 (6th July 2017), Eric J (Viking) (6th July 2017), ghostrider (2nd July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), Krist (2nd July 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017), starlight (2nd July 2017), toppy (2nd July 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017), wondering (2nd July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Are we groundcrew?

I have had so many experiences while sleeping. I don't want to use the word "dreams," because how it is used implies "creation of the brain." Anyhow, so I have these experiences in which I am living another lifetime. It seems to be one lifetime, similar to this Earthly one, and I have a different set of people as family members, spouse, etc. I don't always wake up from these experience with enough details to make a conclusion with certainty, but I feel there is a greater (or more real) reality outside of this one, and these "experiences" are related to it.

A few months ago, I had such an experience. It happened during an afternoon nap. Quickly after falling asleep, I remember thinking "I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back" [to this Earthly life]. Up until that experience, I never thought about going back or not going back to anywhere. I awoke about an hour later with an unshakable impression that I had gone home and was with this other family and a had a fragment of a memory of being with my father and other family members in this lifetime. They told me that I could not stay, that I had to go back.

I have also had so many downloads (messages received while between awake and asleep) over the last 10 years telling me that I am here for a reason. In a recent one (April 2017), I heard: "[squeezing] into physical bodies is for volunteers only." More was said before that, but I cannot remember.

I am not sure what the astral world is, but I seem to be doing work there. I wonder if those who do astral work need to have a physical body. Traditional perspectives (i.e., Theosophy and Eastern religions) suggest that.
    Last edited by Noelle; 2nd July 2017 at 18:40.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2017), ceetee9 (6th July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Krist (2nd July 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), neutronstar (2nd July 2017), Orph (2nd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017), starlight (2nd July 2017), toppy (2nd July 2017), WhiteLove (2nd July 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017), wondering (2nd July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

LadyM, out of curiosity - among the bulk of these experiences in the dream state, can you find any correlation between them and the place where you were sleeping?

I have had all of my alternate state experiences in the dream state at a single location, I am curious why higher intelligence contacts appear to be more frequent at certain locations... I am thinking that maybe there are some energy fields or portals between realms and when you lay inside of them you can during the dream state escape our realm and shift into alternate ones...

My experiences confirm what you describe, that there are other realms out there...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 2nd July 2017 at 15:40.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2017), ceetee9 (6th July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Krist (2nd July 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017), Orph (2nd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

George Green's (channeled) booklet:

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), ceetee9 (6th July 2017), Eric J (Viking) (6th July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Krist (2nd July 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I believe most forum members are the groundcrew ... It is said 52 million souls on Earth are not originally from here , we are from a destroyed planet named Phateon ( also called Malona) a planet whose remnants now circle as the asteriod belt... Our ancestors were part of a forced migration from the constellation Lyra that came and settled on three worlds, Mars, Phateon, and Earth 289,000 years ago ... My sources-theyfly.com and The futureofmankind.uk , BeamofLight.com, meiersaken.info, Creationaltruth.org, giaguys.net, just to name a few...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), Blacklight43 (2nd July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Bill, Is there a PDF of George's booklet?
    Thanks, Hym

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), ceetee9 (6th July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    LadyM, out of curiosity - among the bulk of these experiences in the dream state, can you find any correlation between them and the place where you were sleeping?

I have had all of my alternate state experiences in the dream state at a single location, I am curious why higher intelligence contacts appear to be more frequent at certain locations... I am thinking that maybe there are some energy fields or portals between realms and when you lay inside of them you can during the dream state escape our realm and shift into alternate ones...

My experiences confirm what you describe, that there are other realms out there...
    Interesting question, but I'm not sure. I have lived in two different houses over the last 10 years without any interruption of the experiences or downloads. One of the first downloads that I received (2008 or 2009) was "There are portals all around you." Maybe there are, as some say, micro wormholes or vortexes everywhere.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Orph (2nd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Thanks, Hym
    Yes, it's transcribed here:
    And a scan of all the pages is here:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd July 2017 at 18:17. Reason: added 'www' to the link (needed) — THX, Paula :)

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), bbow73 (2nd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), ceetee9 (6th July 2017), earthadvocate (2nd July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017), Orph (2nd July 2017), RunningDeer (2nd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017), Violet3 (3rd July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Followers of this thread may also like Green's Handbook for the New Paradigm - here is the pdf:

http://nohoax.com/media/Handbook_for...w_Paradigm.pdf

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), earthadvocate (2nd July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), justntime2learn (2nd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017), Orph (2nd July 2017), RunningDeer (2nd July 2017), Spiral (2nd July 2017), Violet3 (3rd July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Thanks, Hym
    Yes, it's transcribed here:
    And a scan of all the pages is here:
    This sounds like something you once said Bill:

"Much of what has been taught as "scientific method" must be set aside as it is limited to looking at the process by beginning at the end of the process and tracing it backward. Intention begins with thought that is focused on a specific ending without consideration of the steps between desire and completion.

These are aided or allowed to take place "naturally" depending on the attitude of the originator of the intent. In attempting to follow the process in reverse, the trail is often obscured by the effects that interact as required to complete the manifesting process.

When the process is understood from the creational focus instead, the current of happenings can be seen as purposeful interactions moving toward attainment of the intended goal."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"1) When envisioning something, always visualize how it makes you FEEL. That's far, far more powerful than trying to second-guess or prescribe a specific outcome.

For instance, if wanting to manifest a job, or a home, or a person... the specifics are NOT important. What counts is that you're happy, delighted, satisfied, empowered. The 'FORM' can take care of itself. It's only the 'FUNCTION' that counts.

A simple example that most people can identify with: if wanting to manifest a partner who's to be the love of your life, what they LOOK like just doesn't matter.

Tall or short, nationality, background, even skin color or religion... all that matters is that they love you and are committed to be with you (many manifesters forget that part, they really do ) — and that you're really, really happy about this new person being in your life, with growth and abundance of all kinds to follow for you both.

That's why the FEELING is more important than any visual image.

~~~

2) Similar, is that some people try to manifest money. We can all understand that, but the real question is what they want the money FOR. If they want it so they can travel, or live in a beautiful home, or make some debts go away.... there may be OTHER ways that those outcomes can happen.

Focusing on money may even be a restriction, because one's not allowing for other kinds of miracle to happen. (Like a gift of a plane ticket, or the opportunity to house-sit in a beach-front villa for a year, or all your tax records to be mislaid by the government. )

~~~

3) Another mistake that many can make is to wish for something that (if it were to manifest) would result in another's detriment. That's karmically uncool (and unwise!), and is also unlikely to work out well.

An example of that might be that if one was in love with a married person, to find oneself wishing that their marriage might end so they were free to be with you.

Besides the visualization of how it might make you FEEL (see above ^^), what's also really important is to wish NO HARM to your new partner's spouse. They need to be factored into this as well, so that everyone wins.

Have THEM meet the person of their dreams as well, so that everyone lives happily ever after.

That's not just being 'nice' or 'kind'. It's pragmatically powerful, because you're aligning with/ recruiting the power of the other person's wish for good things— as well. You're not getting into a tug of war with someone else's OPPOSITE intention, which can result in a logjammed deadlock.

That can also apply for jobs, in a job interview situation. If you know you've been shortlisted for a job with (say) two other candidates, always remember not only to intend to manifest that job (or, much better, 'A' job) for yourself, but also for your competitors. Make it all work for them, too — in any way at all.

Making sure that EVERYONE wins is one of the keys to making it all work out for yourself. It's all about big-picture optimization. Or else, one's personal attempts to manifest become a kind of magical, forceful, manipulation, which isn't at all a wise route to go down.

~~~" ~ Bill Ryan

Source: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=Manifest
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 2nd July 2017 at 18:38.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd July 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), betoobig (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2017), gord (3rd July 2017), Krist (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017), Wind (2nd July 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you all for answering. I feel that some people are groundcrew since we have experiences and we feel homesick for our real home and we feel that this planet is nuts and totally chaotic and unbalanced since we were kids. We don't feel this planet is normal, at least the way people are conducting this planet isn't healthy and with good intentions. I think we feel out of place because were we come from things are harmonious and everyone respects each other. Everyone accepts and respects each other for who they are. There isn't dishonesty and evil at least not at the level that it is here. This planet is totally degenerated. Since we were kids we feel out of place with our family, we feel they aren't evolved and we don't understand their degenerate ways. We feel in contact with other dimensions at least i do when i go to sleep i don't know were i go but sometimes i have the feeling that i went to a better dimension or to a spaceship were i get my energy fixed. One day i was feeling very bad i went to rest and i know for sure i was in a better place i woke up feeling rejuvenated. I have great connection with nature. I feel these energies around me. I also feel that, knowing histories of other people we are trying to wake people up and help but they don't understand us or listen.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), Hym (2nd July 2017), Noelle (3rd July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I have had so many experiences while sleeping. I don't want to use the word "dreams," because how it is used implies "creation of the brain." Anyhow, so I have these experiences in which I am living another lifetime. It seems to be one lifetime, similar to this Earthly one, and I have a different set of people as family members, spouse, etc. I don't always wake up from these experience with enough details to make a conclusion with certainty, but I feel there is a greater (or more real) reality outside of this one, and these "experiences" are related to it.

A few months ago, I had such an experience. It happened during an afternoon nap. Quickly after falling asleep, I remember thinking "I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back" [to this Earthly life]. Up until that experience, I never thought about going back or not going back to anywhere. I awoke about an hour later with an unshakable impression that I had gone home and was with this other family and a had a fragment of a memory of being with my father and other family members in this lifetime. They told me that I could not stay, that I had to go back.

I have also had so many downloads (messages received while between awake and asleep) over the last 10 years telling me that I am here for a reason. In a recent one (April 2017), I heard: "[squeezing] into physical bodies is for volunteers only." More was said before that, but I cannot remember.

I am not sure what the astral world is, but I seem to be doing work there. I wonder if those who do astral work need to have a physical body. Traditional perspectives (i.e., Theosophy and Eastern religions) suggest that.
    Our soul (real self) never sleeps. We remember parts of our journeys when the body sleeps, we call them dreams. Every soul has a purpose here on earth. Some are inexperienced and are just here to play so to speak, but as we evolve so do our lessons. Earth is just one school for the soul in a universe filled with them.

For the sake of trying to explain something that can't be explained with words I will make an attempt. Lets explain reality in levels. This universe is level 0, that is why it is so dense. The astral is level 1. That is where you are in out of body experiences. The astral level has hundreds of levels but they are all still 1. Levels 2 and 3 are the last levels that negativity are allowed to exist. That is why some people who practice the dark arts so to speak can become very powerful and can explain why it is so seductive.
    Level 5 is called the house of the master. All ascended masters reside here, even if they are of a higher level. The reason is because the levels of love above level 5 are too intense, to be experienced for only a short time. Some levels of love are so intense that it feels like you are being torn apart after a short time.

All souls reside on levels above 0 but it varies depending on your experience level. We all have soul groups and they change depending on how fast we progress. Not all souls evolve at the same speed. Some like to move fast where others like to take more time. We all end up at the same place though, eventually, that being back at source.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), Noelle (3rd July 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Our soul (real self) never sleeps. We remember parts of our journeys when the body sleeps, we call them dreams. Every soul has a purpose here on earth. Some are inexperienced and are just here to play so to speak, but as we evolve so do our lessons. Earth is just one school for the soul in a universe filled with them.

For the sake of trying to explain something that can't be explained with words I will make an attempt. Lets explain reality in levels. This universe is level 0, that is why it is so dense. The astral is level 1. That is where you are in out of body experiences. The astral level has hundreds of levels but they are all still 1. Levels 2 and 3 are the last levels that negativity are allowed to exist. That is why some people who practice the dark arts so to speak can become very powerful and can explain why it is so seductive.
    Level 5 is called the house of the master. All ascended masters reside here, even if they are of a higher level. The reason is because the levels of love above level 5 are too intense, to be experienced for only a short time. Some levels of love are so intense that it feels like you are being torn apart after a short time.

All souls reside on levels above 0 but it varies depending on your experience level. We all have soul groups and they change depending on how fast we progress. Not all souls evolve at the same speed. Some like to move fast where others like to take more time. We all end up at the same place though, eventually, that being back at source.
    Thanks, Neutronstar. Some of my experiences point to that -- that we are is a learning experience or a cosmic holographic simulation.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd July 2017), justntime2learn (4th July 2017), neutronstar (3rd July 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I read "Messages for the Ground Crew" -- and am glad I did. The instructions, if we can call them that, are well worded, and, if consciousness works the way we think it does, they make sense. For those who don't read the booklet, here are some of the steps the ground crew are encouraged to take.

• Be in active observer mode – cognizant of the scene and our place, individually and collectively, within it. [6]
    • Make inputs when opportunities arise – “Just as removing a pin will cause the failure of a vital piece of equipment, a simple logical statement can change an attitude of perspective that affects how a person will act within a given situation.” [6]
    • Stay focused on the desired outcome (intention to change) rather than on the situation – it is the only way to bend the current of the present reality enough to create a new paradigm.
    • Actively observe the chaos, but “the intention for an expanded human experience must be held in the forefront of any discussions and, most important, within each individual mindset.” [14]
    • “Hold the pole” – Stay calm and remain an active observer no matter how chaotic it may become. [30]

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I haven't finished catching up on the rest of this thread yet, but thought I would chime in here and note that Robert Monroe is someone who found himself having spontaneous out of body experiences when he was young. Later on in his life when he and a friend passed by the house where he grew up, his friend pointed out to him that the part of the rooftop right over the room where he slept was in the shape of a pyramid. Not saying that's the case with anyone else, but it is definitely interesting to note, because in a way, it may not have been the location, but the structure that we was in that played a part in what happened to him.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Noelle (5th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)

I haven't finished catching up on the rest of this thread yet, but thought I would chime in here and note that Robert Monroe is someone who found himself having spontaneous out of body experiences when he was young. Later on in his life when he and a friend passed by the house where he grew up, his friend pointed out to him that the part of the rooftop right over the room where he slept was in the shape of a pyramid. Not saying that's the case with anyone else, but it is definitely interesting to note, because in a way, it may not have been the location, but the structure that we was in that played a part in what happened to him.
    I just pulled his books out my book chest this morning, inspired to read them again because I think I may have missed the point(s) of many of his accounts when I read them 10 years ago. I don't remember the pyramid-shaped roof passage. Which book? Do you have a page number? It is interesting. Maybe there are pyramid-shaped designs in many of our homes, beyond the ceiling.

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I believe most forum members are the groundcrew ... It is said 52 million souls on Earth are not originally from here , we are from a destroyed planet named Phateon ( also called Malona) a planet whose remnants now circle as the asteriod belt... Our ancestors were part of a forced migration from the constellation Lyra that came and settled on three worlds, Mars, Phateon, and Earth 289,000 years ago ... My sources-theyfly.com and The futureofmankind.uk , BeamofLight.com, meiersaken.info, Creationaltruth.org, giaguys.net, just to name a few...
    I also tend to believe a little in the theories about Earth harboring some of those folks, but the way you state things makes it sound like that's the only place anyone who "isn't originally from here" could be from. But I think there's tons of places that tons of people could be from. Probably harder to find people who "originally" come from the same place than we think it is.

Now that you mention it, what does it really mean to be "originally" from somewhere? You mean the first time we incarnated as a human? Or incarnated into any sentient body of any type? :-) Were we "sentient" before we ever incarnated into a sentient body? I'm probably off-topic at this point. (But it's a really fun tangent!)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Noelle (5th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Our particular lineage, the other lineage went to Orion, then migrated to other worlds as well as our system... The main sun of the Lyra/Vega constellation went supernova, its called nowdays the eye of god ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Noelle (6th July 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Just a little snippet from the 'Phoenix Journels'

'Some of you are here to write. Some are here to build with their actual hands. Some are here to garner the flow of funds for mine city and work. Some are here to spread the word throughout the lands and unto all people—YE ARE SENT FORTH TO DO THY JOB!'

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Noelle (6th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread