+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Bloodstained Men ... Against Circumcision

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Bloodstained Men ... Against Circumcision

http://www.bloodstainedmen.com/

Think it's time that this subject is raised once again.

The foreskin is actually a sexual organ.

And, very much hope that females here might also look into this subject because we need the help of Women . . . Mothers, Aunts, Sisters, Cousins .... in order to stop this practice which is so traumatic for the new born and actually torture of the newborn.

What does the Male Foreskin do ....

http://foreskinfunction.org/

Thank you to anyone who gives this some attention -- and spreads the word.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

42 (4th July 2017), Akasha (7th July 2017), BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), fourty-two (4th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Jayke (4th July 2017), kirolak (5th July 2017), Matthew (4th July 2017), onawah (4th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017), Sophocles (4th July 2017), Spiral (5th July 2017), Swan (4th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th July 2017), wondering (5th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: The Bloodstained Men ... Against Circumcision

Also consider the somatic psychology impact. A boy's first experience and awareness of his reproductive/sexual organs is pain and mutilation. A well-intended, but ultimately barbaric practice.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Jayke (4th July 2017), onawah (4th July 2017), Praxis (4th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017), Sophocles (4th July 2017), Spiral (5th July 2017), Swan (4th July 2017), Wind (4th July 2017), wondering (5th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Also consider the somatic psychology impact. A boy's first experience and awareness of his reproductive/sexual organs is pain and mutilation. A well-intended, but ultimately barbaric practice.
    Thank you so much for putting this out there. This is one of the root cause of many problems we have today. I highly encourage people to read Wilhelm Reich's books to help understand the sexual neurosis we suffer from and how it ties to the state and control.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    I'm always amazed at people who protest something without having anything to protest about! The vast majority of the complainers in life have fallen on ideas that simply are NOT CORRECT.

Being a man that is circumcised I have not had any problems in life! In fact friends and relatives that are not circimcised have problems with not being circumcised such as cleanliness and feeling less pleasure when having sex.

Our family have discussed this topic at length and most of the people have all concluded that circumcision is best for boys as long as it's done when they are infants. In fact, boys that are circumcised don't have to spend so much time cleaning themselves or having mom clean themselves. These kids flourish and never have I ever heard of a child that is cicumcised regret it.

Our family does not believe in circumcision for religous reasons. It comes down to giving the child much more control over their cleanliness and when they are old great stimulation when having sex.

Why break the wheel when it's not broken. From reading the threads that are in this thread I pretty much have come to the conclusion that whoever wrote these articles and books simply don't believe in cicumcision. That's their right and probably their belief.

I say mind your own business and if you don't believe in cicumcision that's your belief. For the people that do believe in circumcision that's our belief.

chancy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Bubu (7th July 2017), sigma6 (24th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I was born in a strict catholic family (am no longer one) and is circumcised, all in the family are. But if I have to do it again I wont go for circumcision. It is very clear that every living being is a product of evolution for adaptation. That foreskin is a natural product of evolution for ones advantage.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), fourty-two (4th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Jayke (4th July 2017), onawah (4th July 2017), Sophocles (4th July 2017), Words of Joy (4th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I'm always amazed at people who protest something without having anything to protest about! The vast majority of the complainers in life have fallen on ideas that simply are NOT CORRECT.

Being a man that is circumcised I have not had any problems in life! In fact friends and relatives that are not circimcised have problems with not being circumcised such as cleanliness and feeling less pleasure when having sex.

Our family have discussed this topic at length and most of the people have all concluded that circumcision is best for boys as long as it's done when they are infants. In fact, boys that are circumcised don't have to spend so much time cleaning themselves or having mom clean themselves. These kids flourish and never have I ever heard of a child that is cicumcised regret it.

Our family does not believe in circumcision for religous reasons. It comes down to giving the child much more control over their cleanliness and when they are old great stimulation when having sex.

Why break the wheel when it's not broken. From reading the threads that are in this thread I pretty much have come to the conclusion that whoever wrote these articles and books simply don't believe in cicumcision. That's their right and probably their belief.

I say mind your own business and if you don't believe in cicumcision that's your belief. For the people that do believe in circumcision that's our belief.

chancy
    Actually there's a big difference between science and belief...the science shows that the 'cleanliness' myth is a complete fallacy and anyone with even a modicum of basic hygiene doesn't require any more cleaning than the circumcised...that idea is what science calls a post rationalisation as to why people choose to perpetuate their cultural norms without possessing any real deep insight into the scientific principles behind their cultural heritage.

The truth of the science is that the foreskin, far from being a lifeless piece of useless and unclean skin, actually contains androgen receptors that help to regulate testosterone levels...its no surprise then that its mainly patriarchal religious systems that perpetuate the practice of circumcision...jews, muslims, catholic christians...any culture that wants to perpetuate their patriarchal, hierarchical, structure from generation to generation.

This is done because the pain inflicted on a young child impacts cognitive development...the pituitary gland cries out by secreting hormones that can alter the architecture of the brain (leaning to a more left hemisphere dominance)...and this is the true esoteric secret why circumcision is practiced...as the French/Jewish endocrinologist Roger Dommergue explains in the following article:

https://www.henrymakow.com/2014/09/C...sh-Psyche.html

On top of that most people don't even understand where or how circumcision originated...it can be traced back over 50000 years to the aborigines of australia where not only do they practice circumcision but also an even more barbaric practice called subincision, where they literally take a knife to the base of the penis and slice all the way up to the glans splitting the penis in half (to simulate a vagina)...the aborigines believe that this gives them the power to command fire and lightning...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

Among the aborigines, the belief is that circumcision/subincision was given to them by Mangar-kunjer-kunja, a lizard-god spirit being from the Dreamtime...or in non-jungian archetypal terms...it was an insight given from the reptilian brain (the part obsessed with ritual and hierarchy) in a time of stress, most likely the result of psychological scarring that occurred in the ancestral memory of indigenous people after various earth catastrophes.

By all means circumcision should be offered as a choice to any human being...preferably after they've been introduced to the full body of research into the topic, as opposed to something which is just inflicted on them at birth before they have the chance to decide for themselves...which is the argument forwarded by German lawmakers who banned the practice on new borns in 2012.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Matthew (4th July 2017), onawah (4th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017), Sophocles (4th July 2017), Swan (4th July 2017), Wind (4th July 2017), Words of Joy (4th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

As a mother it is beyond my comprehension how a parent could willingly inflict that pain on their baby due to a belief. It is also beyond my comprehension how it can be legal in some countries. Well done Germany!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Jayke (4th July 2017), Lefty Dave (4th July 2017), onawah (4th July 2017), sherron44 (22nd February 2018), Sierra (5th July 2017), Sophocles (4th July 2017), Wind (4th July 2017), witchy1 (8th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I guess that's one for the Catholics, then. They don't go for sexual mutilation.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I guess that's one for the Catholics, then. They don't go for sexual mutilation.
    I'm pretty sure the Catholics find rampant buggery of young boys to be just as effective they certainly have their methods to circumcise the soul of their flock...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bubu (7th July 2017), Ciaran (6th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Swan (5th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

Really? As noted in Jayke's post #6 above, Austrailian aboriginals, I hope but a small fraction of them, split your penis in half to resemble a vagina?, something called subincision.....Who needs penis envy when you see an indigenous tribe, one I'd otherwise respect, with such deep seeded ignorance as to carve vagina envy into their bodies.....

Dude! Just get wasted (loaded, drunk) and have a tattoo done first, or just wait for the next lifetime and get a vagina of your own! There's a whole comedy routine wrapped up in that and one aboriginal hallucinogen to keep at a distance. I know now, just when in history, some native brothers stopped telling each other that they were pissin' in the wind and joined them when the hurricane came.

That is the same mindset that warns against the natural cycles of women's menstruation, when in fact it is those same small minded men who I simply see as always on their period. At least women have a break.

Abrahmic religiions.....the real pagans. No insult to pagans.....I guess we can't say that here, even when we note the cruelty, the barbarity of religious entrainment, fear, war, greed, creating enemies where there are none. And then the obvious influence of reptilian bipeds who have genetically altered humans for a variety of their dietary, blood and soul sucking needs.

And this of course is from me, a man, who grew up protecting women. Now I just remind them and stand in awe at womens creation and delicious nature. I also grew to understand just how twisted Ya'll have been formed by social convention to reject the nature of both sexes.
    Last edited by Hym; 4th July 2017 at 23:16.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bubu (7th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Oh, please. Maybe because it's mutilation? The only sane and proper reason for circumcision is a medicinal one and that is tight foreskin which might be a problem for some. Not even in all of those cases surgery would be necessary.

What if people held an antiquated belief that one's arm should be cut off at birth? Should we still continue to practice that because it's someone's "belief"? Normally I don't like to comment in these kind of discussions, but sometimes I am just astounded by ignorance.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Akasha (7th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (4th July 2017), Swan (5th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Oh, please. Maybe because it's mutilation? The only sane and proper reason for circumcision is a medicinal one and that is tight foreskin which might be a problem for some. Not even in all of those cases surgery would be necessary.

What if people held an antiquated belief that one's arm should be cut off at birth? Should we still continue to practice that because it's someone's "belief"? Normally I don't like to comment in these kind of discussions, but sometimes I am just astounded by ignorance.
    I find arguments with regard to anything born with being removed ..pretty much nuts ville.Its as crazy as cutting off lips to prevent gingivitus.Girls have a much bigger area and stuff going on down there......areas for clendliness issues etc?????aside from some cultures wanting to burn out the most sensitive parts ...are there parents.at birth guilted into removing anything????because they might not be taught how to keep themselves fresh and clean......i think not

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Akasha (7th July 2017), BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Hello Everyone:

chancy
    Actually there's a big difference between science and belief...the science shows that the 'cleanliness' myth is a complete fallacy and anyone with even a modicum of basic hygiene doesn't require any more cleaning than the circumcised...that idea is what science calls a post rationalisation as to why people choose to perpetuate their cultural norms without possessing any real deep insight into the scientific principles behind their cultural heritage.

The truth of the science is that the foreskin, far from being a lifeless piece of useless and unclean skin, actually contains androgen receptors that help to regulate testosterone levels...its no surprise then that its mainly patriarchal religious systems that perpetuate the practice of circumcision...jews, muslims, catholic christians...any culture that wants to perpetuate their patriarchal, hierarchical, structure from generation to generation.

This is done because the pain inflicted on a young child impacts cognitive development...the pituitary gland cries out by secreting hormones that can alter the architecture of the brain (leaning to a more left hemisphere dominance)...and this is the true esoteric secret why circumcision is practiced...as the French/Jewish endocrinologist Roger Dommergue explains in the following article:

https://www.henrymakow.com/2014/09/C...sh-Psyche.html

On top of that most people don't even understand where or how circumcision originated...it can be traced back over 50000 years to the aborigines of australia where not only do they practice circumcision but also an even more barbaric practice called subincision, where they literally take a knife to the base of the penis and slice all the way up to the glans splitting the penis in half (to simulate a vagina)...the aborigines believe that this gives them the power to command fire and lightning...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

Among the aborigines, the belief is that circumcision/subincision was given to them by Mangar-kunjer-kunja, a lizard-god spirit being from the Dreamtime...or in non-jungian archetypal terms...it was an insight given from the reptilian brain (the part obsessed with ritual and hierarchy) in a time of stress, most likely the result of psychological scarring that occurred in the ancestral memory of indigenous people after various earth catastrophes.

By all means circumcision should be offered as a choice to any human being...preferably after they've been introduced to the full body of research into the topic, as opposed to something which is just inflicted on them at birth before they have the chance to decide for themselves...which is the argument forwarded by German lawmakers who banned the practice on new borns in 2012.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Everyone:
    Yes there is a Big difference between belief and science. I give you the science.

chancy

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV

http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/1...s-risk-of-hiv/

https://www.livescience.com/6738-cir...event-hiv.html

25. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Hello Everyone:

chancy....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Everyone:
    Yes there is a Big difference between belief and science. I give you the science.

chancy

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV

http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/1...s-risk-of-hiv/

https://www.livescience.com/6738-cir...event-hiv.html

It's a pretty indefensible position. You might as well support female genitalia mutilation (I bet the more you cut out, the less chance of infection AND HIV there too!), it's basically the same thing... The Foreskin is one of the most sensitive parts of the penis & very important to my sexual activities... There are many sets of specialized nerves there; cutting them out will only damage a person, not help.... I don't know why you would ever want to remove it???

I feel sad for all the mutilated men out there, they are literally missing out on something that they will never be able to experience.

Quote I say mind your own business and if you don't believe in cicumcision that's your belief. For the people that do believe in circumcision that's our belief.
    What if the baby doesn't believe in you cutting a part of their body off... simply for YOUR belief?

I think this is a pretty terrible way to justify anything... just because you believe in something doesn't mean you have the right to cut off a part of ANYONE'S bodies, but ESPECIALLY not helpless children.
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th July 2017 at 14:44.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (7th July 2017), BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Carmody (5th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), Sophocles (5th July 2017), Wind (5th July 2017), witchy1 (8th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

In fact friends and relatives that are not circimcised have problems with not being circumcised such as cleanliness and feeling less pleasure when having sex....
    chancy
    Could you please explain how anyone circumcised as a infant would know that they feel more sexual pleasure than someone uncircumcised?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Spiral (5th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

chancy
    I think you are misusing the phrase about a broken wheel, the natural state of a male is un-circumcised is it not ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    In fact friends and relatives that are not circimcised have problems with not being circumcised such as cleanliness and feeling less pleasure when having sex....
    chancy
    Could you please explain how anyone circumcised as a infant would know that they feel more sexual pleasure than someone uncircumcised?
    It's pretty counter intuitive isn't it ?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Akasha (7th July 2017), BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Circumcised men are damaged goods, plain and simple.

They are also on record (medical studies, etc) as having less pleasure in sex.

Also on record as having their psychology damaged in it's growth and formation, due to the head of the penis being unnaturally exposed during those growth and formative years.

That particular part of the male body was never meant to be exposed continuously, as the nerve system is then constantly excited..which causes the brain to be constantly aware of such and thinking on such matters, and this shifts from conscious formative thoughts..where the young male is found to be handling the penis all the time as it hurts and is being stimulated and over stimulated..and then this becomes part of the undercurrent of thought and 'mind', out of conscious thought.

Just as the self and ego are coming into being, it slips down into a deep and utterly pervasive, and undefeatable unaddressable...... unconsciousness in it's effects.

Hence the damaged goods aspect. Physiology and thus Psychology is bent from what is natural. Re-directed. Subtly. Beneath the level of conscious thought... the entire edifice is shifted... from the young child..on up to and through the adult male.

Circumcision is a flat out human abomination and needs to be outlawed as potently as Female Genital Mutilation. There is no difference between the two, in effect and damage. Male circumcision is easily argued as more brutal and damaging, actually.

Except for the fact it is not recognized in the damage it does to the males of the human species.

But wait, there's more....
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th July 2017 at 16:02.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Akasha (7th July 2017), BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Flash (16th February 2018), Hervé (5th July 2017), hohoemi (5th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017), Sophocles (5th July 2017), Spiral (5th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017), Wind (5th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@chancy

you don't know what you're missing-

I was born with a rather genuine short foreskin (gosh! yes, this also exists!- we are seldom); this also happens as opposed to those who have a rather oppulent foreskin) so I wasn't pre-destined to have my genitals mutilated;

Larry

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Is a female allowed in this conversation? Having read the Atra-Hasis, I remember that after they "created" us, the thing that was not like "them" was the male foreskin. Therefore, with my religious background I made the connection as to why circumcision was introduced by the "gods" of the Old Testament! Who knows?!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (29th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

There wasn't even a question in my mind whether to circumcise my son or not over 20 years ago for even just these three simple reasons:
    1. Nature very likely didn't make a big mistake.
    2. I had no right whatsoever to cut a body part off of another human being.
    3. It's not like some opportunity passes after infancy. The right thing to do was to leave the choice to my son.

I also wondered how could any man not be resentful that the choice was taken from them. I'd like to know if any men here have had feelings like from this list from "Circumcision, What It Does" by Billy Ray Boy

-I think I could have accepted a deformity that was an accident of nature, but I can’t accept that someone did that to me.

-The fact that other boys were circumcised too never made me feel any better.

-I used to think there were 2 kinds of boys: circumcised boys like me and real boys.

-I was circumcised when I was a year old. I remember my foreskin. I want my foreskin back.

-My feelings about the doctor who circumcised me are too violent to describe.

-What circumcision did to my body is bad enough, but what it did to my mind is worse. I was just a baby - I couldn’t stop them.

-There's a story by Harlan Ellison with a title that exactly conveys my feelings about having been circumcised. It's: ‘I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream’

-I feel like half a man.

-I have revenge fantasies about circumcision.

-I have resented my circumcision ever since I saw my first intact friend when I was 5 or 6.

-It cast a pall over my entire life.

-It's a life sentence at birth.

-I want to kill the doctor who circumcised me.

-I have never been able to accept the fact that someone cut part of my penis off when I was a baby. The sheer monstrousness of it haunts every waking moment of my life. Sometimes I think I'm beginning to make some sort of adjustment to it, but then I see an unmutilated man in a magazine or shower and I become overwhelmed by uncontrollable feelings of outrage and disbelief that I was made the victim for life of something so sick. Sometimes I feel I'm at the edge of madness and just can't handle it.

-I think of myself and other circumcised men as amputees.

-I feel as if part of me had been murdered.

-Fear, pain, crippling, disfigurement and humiliation are the classic ways to break the human spirit. Circumcision includes them all.
    Last edited by waves; 5th July 2017 at 19:20.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Akasha (7th July 2017), BMJ (5th July 2017), Bubu (7th July 2017), Hym (6th July 2017), Jayke (5th July 2017), Sierra (5th July 2017), TargeT (5th July 2017), Wind (5th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast