+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO in Lanaudière Québec

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default UFO in Lanaudière Québec

A friend of mine from Lanaudière Quebec ( Saint-Barthélémy) sent me this link, this video was shot last weekend. According to the testimonies there were 5, but in the video we see the last one only. What do you think it should be ?

Last edited by Gaia; 4th July 2017 at 19:53.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th July 2017), DeDukshyn (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), ghostrider (6th July 2017), IChingUChing (4th July 2017), Loren (4th July 2017), mojo (4th July 2017), Noelle (4th July 2017), Rawhide68 (4th July 2017), skogvokter (6th July 2017), Sojourner (4th July 2017), Spiral (4th July 2017), StandingWave (5th July 2017), Zampano (4th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO in Lanaudière Québec

When I was a child the one and only UFO I ever saw was a orange glowing ball of fire . I saw it up close near Brantford Ontario . Thanks for the post.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Loren For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Gaia (4th July 2017), IChingUChing (4th July 2017), mojo (4th July 2017), Spiral (4th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

It's an ovni, love the accent btw

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Gaia (4th July 2017), IChingUChing (4th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loren (here)
    When I was a child the one and only UFO I ever saw was a orange glowing ball of fire . I saw it up close near Brantford Ontario . Thanks for the post.
    I saw exactly the same in 1979 in Saint-Benjamin Québec, when I saw this vid this morning my thought been thinking about this orange stuff back then... a orange ball.... My orange ball that turn off the teen that I was back then !

It's rare to have quality now and not faked video. But this one is genuine that's why I posting it ! Hope Avalonians you enjoy it
    Last edited by Gaia; 4th July 2017 at 20:44.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), IChingUChing (4th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

I saw a very similar, if not identical, object in Albuquerque, NM, about 3 weeks ago. I was leaving a local watering hole (pub or bar) near the end of a Stanley Cup game. I believe it was game 5.

The object was moving from south to north over the Sandia Mtn range. It was a bulb of light just as this is and was moving at the same apparent speed. There were no colors or flashing lights.

For the life of me I do not know why I did not pull out my phone and take a video; other than the fact that I was watching closely and engaged in conversation with a man who insisted it was the ISS. I told him I respectfully beg to differ. He told me he was in the aerospace industry and that he knew. I again begged to differ.

We parted on pleasant terms, but the object was not the ISS. No way. I've seen the ISS before. It is a speck of light relative to the object I saw. The object I saw is similar to the object in this video.

Does anyone think the object in this video is the ISS?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Gaia (4th July 2017), IChingUChing (4th July 2017), mojo (4th July 2017), skogvokter (6th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

This looks just like what I saw here near Cologne, Germany three times recently (about 3-4 wks ago) and also about 2 years ago.

Each time it was a clear night and you could see it for a long, long time as it went off in to the distance (much longer than one can see the planes as they fly over here). Once recently I was with 3 others and I pointed it out to them and how there were no flashing lights like on a plane. Disappointingly, the others didn't seem too interested or amazed at what they were looking at.

Cool to see this video. Thx!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

mojo (4th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I saw a very similar, if not identical, object in Albuquerque, NM, about 3 weeks ago. I was leaving a local watering hole (pub or bar) near the end of a Stanley Cup game. I believe it was game 5.

The object was moving from south to north over the Sandia Mtn range. It was a bulb of light just as this is and was moving at the same apparent speed. There were no colors or flashing lights.

For the life of me I do not know why I did not pull out my phone and take a video; other than the fact that I was watching closely and engaged in conversation with a man who insisted it was the ISS. I told him I respectfully beg to differ. He told me he was in the aerospace industry and that he knew. I again begged to differ.

We parted on pleasant terms, but the object was not the ISS. No way. I've seen the ISS before. It is a speck of light relative to the object I saw. The object I saw is similar to the object in this video.

Does anyone think the object in this video is the ISS?
    I'm glad to read that I and Loren saw the same has you few weeks ago. Back in 1979 there was no ISS...

We could speculate for a long time. But the search for the same object proved that this sphere has not changed since at least the '60s.

I still doubt when I see videos showing orange spheres that have an erratic trajectory. But not this one, it's just like the same I saw in 1979.
    Last edited by Gaia; 4th July 2017 at 21:29.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

mojo (4th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Yeah I'm not so hot on this one, this guy has another video on his channel well see for yourself...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 4th July 2017 at 22:08.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I think, in fact I am pretty sure that it is a hoax.

The reason being that you have a jet ailiner (huge plane), taking off (we can hear it, this is not high up in the air, this is a jet taking off)

There is no airstrip large enough for airliners to take off in Lanaudière. No international airport around, no jet EVER EVER heard around, no flight path over Lanaudière, I am there every other week end.

Either this video is not taken in Lanaudières, or it is a fake. In any circumstance, this cannot be filmed in Lanaudières.

Below the video it says:
    Quote Publiée le 28 mai 2017

Ovni Observation Line flight 28 May 2017 - Source unknown
    i vote for an hoax, although each independently, the airliner and the video, may be true but not together like this.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Yeah I'm not so hot on this one, this guy has another video on his channel well see for yourself...

Last edited by Flash; 5th July 2017 at 00:50.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gaia (5th July 2017), Star Tsar (5th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

It appears to me to be the genuine ISS.
    I have seen it quite a few times using my night vision monocular through which it appears exactly as in the original video as a giant glowing orb crossing quickly across the sky (ZERO deviation from an orbital path).
    Most cell cameras record IR (infrared) so sun reflecting surfaces appear larger.
    With the naked eye it already looks quite bright.
    There are many web pages where you can see when and where the ISS will cross next.

Here is an example video (not mine) that shows the ISS (it appears less zoomed in).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsOifg4Mm0

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Flash (6th July 2017), Spiral (5th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I think, in fact I am pretty sure that it is a hoax.

The reason being that you have a jet ailiner (huge plane), taking off (we can hear it, this is not high up in the air, this is a jet taking off)

There is no airstrip large enough for airliners to take off in Lanaudière. No international airport around, no jet EVER EVER heard around, no flight path over Lanaudière, I am there every other week end.

Either this video is not taken in Lanaudières, or it is a fake. In any circumstance, this cannot be filmed in Lanaudières.

Below the video it says:
    Quote Publiée le 28 mai 2017

Ovni Observation Line flight 28 May 2017 - Source unknown
    i vote for an hoax, although each independently, the airliner and the video, may be true but not together like this.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

Only the first (OP) vid claims to be there, the second one doesn't & just looks like a hoax cgi thing IMO, people just download these things & then upload them to their own channel for whatever reason.

The youtube channel is the only connection between the two videos as far as I can see.

The first one looks real, the voice is convincing & I've seen the same type of thing myself.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Flash (6th July 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

And here lays the issue do we invest in those who have hoaxed previously...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Flash (6th July 2017), skogvokter (6th July 2017), william r sanford72 (5th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread