Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heal Your Heart in 7 Spoonfuls

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Heal Your Heart in 7 Spoonfuls

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    We do, Herbs are good smelling and tasty weeds...

The rules of what is a healthy blood pressure have changed many times over the years,..

Here it is in simple English

By the new, 2014 Rules, 140 over 90 is Normal blood pressure for someone under 60...

How many of you were put on heart pills having a blood pressure in this range?
    Interesting. I read in "Spontaneous Evolution" by Bruce Lipton and Stephen Baerman that ranges were changed to sell more pills. I don't take them. I do recommend that book, though.

I hope you stabilize and feel great!

Healing love,MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (9th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I suffered a stroke three years ago, was wheelchair bound for a couple of weeks. I had had high bp before the incident but had slacked off for several months on regular exercise, yoga, and bloodpressure supplements. I will try to describe the regimen i followed to get the bp down to my current average of @ 118/75.

First, i had to stablize, so just followed the routine of physio, diet and drugs. Then when stablized after a year or so, started doing a daily routine of tai chi for exercise. Then started following a fasting routine advocated by a Russian scientist, Yury Guscho. The 'water' fasting (you drink filered water when hungry or thirsty, no other food) includes one day a week, a three day fast once a quarter, and a week long fast once a year. Exiting the fast requires juicing for a period about as third as long as the fast. From this process i lost @15% of my body mass, which i kept off, about 25 lbs.

Next was diet. I became a vegetarian, so i can still eat dairy and eggs, but no meat. Included in the diet is the order in which one eats food and the acceptable food categories for combining foods, this was modelled after the zen buddhist diet. This helps the body to reduce stress in digesting.

The third aspect was supplements. The only drug i take is daily low dose aspirin, as a blood thinner. On top of that, garlic pills, coenyme q10, grapeseed extract, vitamin d3 (for immune system), fishoil, b12 (for being a veggy), magnesium, niacin (for fat burning), liposomal vitamin c and lysine. The latter two are in accordance with the pauling vitamin c protocol.

The fasting is beneficial for the brain too. The vitamin c is excellent generally for the body. The garlic, q10, fishoil and grapeseed are all specific for bloodpressure. Works for me and keeps me off the drugs.
    Last edited by Justplain; 9th July 2017 at 04:23.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (9th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Thanks for the info I know there are lots of heart healthy diets and regiments, but I'm looking for a healthy diet that allows burgers, babybacks and steaks...

Without fasting, eating steaks and burgers almost daily I lost 25 pounds and all I had to do was take a spoonful of spices with honey each morning on an empty stomach for a week. It does massive bowel cleansing of deposits from all the red meat. Can this really be a simple once a week treatment to live healthy on a terrible diet?

For low potassium and magnesium, I ate a few peanut M&Ms...

I'm still pretty active and healthy but this could be the next great Hollywood diet...

Welcome to the clinical trial, please share daily results moving forward.

Did you go with fresh Tumeric, or powder?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 9th July 2017 at 20:01.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Just had a friend call that started this morning, in her words...

"OMG, I've lost 15 pounds in 4 hours, I'd call it the Spoonful of Rotor Rooter treatment..."

A dollars worth of fresh ingredients...

I made it and put it in a jar Friday and gave it to her, so it fermented 5 days before she tried it.

Her BP is down 20 from normal, she isn't on any heart pills 40 yo, not a heavy girl so this was a pretty large percentage loss. Her last diet took her a year to lose 15 pounds.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th July 2017 at 18:35.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Been experimenting, after the treatment, I switch to 1/4 as much Tumeric and ginger as garlic, and take a spoonful every 3-4 days.

Last weekend my Dog caught a diseased bird, I freaked, took a picture of it and sent it to disease control, a zoo 10 miles from me and humane society, none interested in local wildlife diseases.

For 2 days lethargic, wouldn't eat, I gave him a Holy Spirit healing today, knowing I was drawing it into me...

The danger wasn't a thought...

5 minutes after he was standing looking at me tail wagging for the first time in days..

Nothing hit me, this cleansing, is so good, it flushed right through me...

Down from 160 propranolol to 40, no aspirin and half a hydro...

I am hearing about this diet now from all of my friends...

Hilary is eating Irwin, their death Spiral sending massive waves to California on Thursday.

I'll be paddling out to welcome these monster waves

No Fear!!!
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th July 2017 at 07:41.

8. Link to Post #26
    Slovenia Avalon Member BlueMoon's Avatar
    Thanks

How many of you were put on heart pills having a blood pressure in this range?
    My blood pressure was measured roughly 140 over 90 but I always get a little bit nervous when they put me on that chair and start squeezing my arm. Don't even know why, probably because I know they're gonna say there's something wrong with me. Anyway, they said I should measure it at home and come back if the results are the same. I asked, what comes next? What will you do if my blood pressure is still "high"? "We will send you to some testing". They wouldn't tell me how they would treat it.
    I never experienced any problems with my blood pressure, I do sports regularly and stuff, but ... if I ever got back there, I'd leave with a bunch of pills. No thanks. I'd rather try this wonderful recipe and see where it takes me, I know all of those ingredients are really healthy. I used garlic, honey and turmeric for my congested sinuses. Vinegar, also.

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Great recipe! You would do well to add a half teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it. A little Hawthorne.
    What parts of Hawthorn do you use? Thanks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMoon For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd September 2017)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Did you try this treatment?

150 over 90 is normal now starting in 2014 by the heart association...

Many doctors on 2004 rules think it's high.

11. Link to Post #28
    Slovenia Avalon Member BlueMoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you try this treatment?

150 over 90 is normal now starting in 2014 by the heart association...

Many doctors on 2004 rules think it's high.
    I'd rather listen to my body than to doctors I don't trust, and I'm feeling just fine.
    Also, "normal" might be considered too high or too low by some people, we're all different! There is no "normal". Each and every one of us should know our own bodies and make decisions based on how you feel and what you think you should do. I'm saying, listen to your intuition and your body, not saying we should disregard doctors completely. It is also basically pointless to "listen to your body" if you don't know how to do it. It's a natural process, I didn't always have the ability to do it, but now I listen, and I get feelings like: eat some yogurt, don't eat this meat, go outside, you're tired - get some rest.

No, haven't tried the recipe yet, I was going to make some yesterday but I don't have any ginger left, so as soon as I get it, I'm gonna do it and try it
    Will report what happens

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMoon For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

It's a total cleansing, bubble gum from elementary school... gone...

Dropped a pant size just from the roto rooter.

My heart rate is still 60 after hauling in groceries from a Costco run...

Everyone who doesn't try eating these 3 roots for a week likes having one foot in the grave... 😉

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Great recipe! You would do well to add a half teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it. A little Hawthorne.
    What parts of Hawthorn do you use? Thanks![/QUOTE] Not really sure. I buy it prepared as an elixir.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2