+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vatican gay orgy broken up by police

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Vatican gay orgy broken up by police

One of the aspects of religious and other societies activities is what is known as 'ritual magic'. By doing the same practices and invocations over and over, this causes a kind of magic. As we all know, there are good and bad magic. Prayer could be interpreted as having magical qualities. Most interpret magic from prayers as some sort of minor miracle. Most experiencing good magic can be touched personally as a spiritual experience.

One society that practices a lot of this are the masons. In my low level, now exited, experience in masonry, the rituals, and language used, are extensive and persistent. As in church orthodoxy, rituals cannot be questioned. Also, as in church dogma, the authority is top down, very militaristic in structure. The ritual magic gives the group more power than it would ordinarily have. One of my disappointments with masonry was its lack of emphasis on promoting love and forgiveness. Also, for all of masonries lip service to equality and liberty, its a very rigid organization which requires unquestioning obedience from its participants. I saw no chance of change there, let alone improvement. By promoting an abrahamic slave type religious approach, and not emphasing love, i saw how easy at higher levels it could be infiltrated and manipulated by evil.

One of the great myths of the current materialistic world view is that magic is a myth. Just like science will answer all questions. So, having the world generally believe that magic is nonsense, means those that practice it have that much more influence.

Ritual magic in a positive church service can be very charming and re-assuring. As an 'unorthodox christian', i find the references to 'drinking christ's blood and eating his flesh' as a bit distasteful. However, i see that for those who attend this is not taken seriously and simply is understood as symbolic. I do think that this is a continuation of pagan practices, as jordon maxwell insightfully points out.

So, the truth of the matter is there are a very large volume of good Catholics in this world, despite the corruption and authoritarian nature of this organization. Corruption in the roman church has been a long standing fact, over millenium. Although i dont see this institution surviving an all out housecleaning, that does not trouble me. The world has matured. Personally, i would welcome a cleaning out of this rats nest.
    Last edited by Justplain; 8th July 2017 at 03:07.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2017), hermit (21st August 2018), jake gittes (8th July 2017), Zanshin (25th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    What offences? Partying with young gay guys? As long as minors aren't being abused, it sounds like a good time is being had by all. Probably the worst offences within the Catholic Church were the result of sexual repression and arrested sexual development, manifesting as creepy creepy pedo behaviour.

I say...let them play.
    Let them play but close down the hypocrisy also.
    ????, It's not The church of satan, it's the Church of Christ !

Do you really think they are fit to hold Mass, oh wait, you aren't a Catholic & don't really have any idea what it's about at all do you ? This is a gross affront to millions, but heh, they are the only people on the planet you can take a swipe at & no one will complain eh ?
    Dear god do you always get so upset when others express an opinion? You're speaking for yourself not the supposedly affronted millions who in reality couldn't care less what I think. My PhD supervisor was a practising Catholic. That didn't stop him from being a pompous ass.

Many who consider them selves holy what with their ostentation and outward displays of religiosity are still doing all kinds of sinful things and possess no inner realization.

These people get irked when others do not appreciate them for the grand highly evolved beings they imagine themselves to be. Jesus Christ with his dry wit referred to these types as "whitewashed tombs". One day their hypocrisy will come crashing down as per universal law.
    Last edited by happyuk; 8th July 2017 at 09:12.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Humanbean (8th July 2017), Zanshin (25th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Before coming to Avalon tonight, I stumbled on to a site telling about homosexual orgies of the vilest sort to which entertainers which we see in Hollywood must allow themselves to be subjected in order to continue working and getting any parts. The industry, according to this video, is totally controlled by a group of rabid homosexuals who rape the male and female actors through every hole they possess, and at every level of increased wealth, it gets worse. These are the people who decide who wins an oscar, according to this video. I accidentally wondered into this from my journey through "Antarctica" videos to "planet X" videos. The channel was something to the effect of "Unbelievablenews," not the actual wording.

I wish to point out that this homosexual behavior is not isolated but leads from one bad thing to the next. Those celebrities using the three finger sign are apparently deep into its orgies in order to keep their jobs. After being physically and mentally debased, they move on to Satanism and Sacrificial acts. Children are molested and sacrificed in Satanism.

The Vatican and Catholic Church, if it ever was Christian, it no longer is. The Pope has declared Jesus Christ a Failure and shows the cross upside down. Nostradamus said they "Put out the child in favor of the mother." This means the worship of Mary instead of the Christ. Jesus explicitly forbids homosexuality, because the unbridled use of sex, especially under drugs, brings the people and eventually the whole society down to the gutter where the society of homosexuals eventually rule everything and everyone. The end is Sodom and Gomorrah. It grows like wild fire and does not remain isolated by its very nature.
    Last edited by amor; 8th July 2017 at 05:36. Reason: typo

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th July 2017), jake gittes (8th July 2017), Justplain (8th July 2017), Zanshin (25th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Post Re: Vatican gay orgy broken up by police

David explains paedophile rings ,Satanism and connects the dots how they get
    away with it.....David is one of the worlds foremost experts on this subject. This is
    essential listening to those interested in this topic imo. Child abuse is worldwide....
    David Icke Videocast - Another Day - Another House of Horror

Published on 7 Jul 2017
    David's Dot Connector Videocast ......

Tory Whip Would Help Cover up Potential Paedophile Scandal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8
    1995. The late Tory Whip during the Heath years, Tim Fortescue, explains how
    party whips would help cover up a potential paedophile scandal for "brownie points".
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of these cases have been reported for decades , but never really followed up
    and it continues to happen because it gets covered up or quietly killed off in
    paperwork and reports as the establishment has been infiltrated and compromised
    for a long time.

BBC : Jersey's care homes decades of abuse examined in report
    3 July 2017
    read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-40325373

Jersey child sex abuse: Children 'still at risk' in care system as damning report calls
    for demolition of home
    jersey-haut-de-la-garenne-care-home-demolished-children-sex-abuse-report-a7821756
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7821756.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th July 2017 at 08:42.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

drneglector (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2017), Snoweagle (8th July 2017), Stephanie (8th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I am a non practising Roman Catholic. "Gods little soldier" as advised by Mother Superior Sister Austin at the Roman Catholic School I attended. She and Sister Veronica actively protected me from the priestly group active in the Church. I was an altar boy at the church and a roguish rebel, for my even then, non conformity, by my constant questioning that which I was being taught. I recognise now I was a typical target for indoctrination by their abuse. Others suffered by the Church.

However, I was gang raped by four altar boys, whom I knew. At the age of thirteen or fourteen, I do not recall the exact age. The event occurred when I met two of my "friends", fellow altar boys at the beach and pleaded with my parents to spend the Sunday with them and their elder cousins, one of which had a car and they would run me home. My very strict father, relented. I figure he thought I would be safe with them. My parents and younger brothers then went home.

The last thing I remember was taking a drink offered before we left the beach on our way home.

The next memory I had was watching me disembark for the car outside our home. I watched my friends bundle me from the car and leave me dishevelled at the feet of my waiting and fretful mother.

Simultaneously, I have a coincident memory of the "bundling" out of the vehicle, from my place sat in the middle of the back seat through a gap afforded by the front passenger pulling his seat forward rather than stepping out of the car and being pushed and pulled frantically by my "friends". Once out of the car they sped away.

Freaky? But true.

My mother took me inside. I was incoherent. Burbling. My mother was shocked. She took me indoors and up to my bedroom and stripped me tersely and violently. I realise now she suspected and knew in her heart her worst fears. When she pulled down my jocks, I recall my subdued indignation at being exposed naked even to my mother. She was determined and spun me around and checked my backside. I protested meekly. She turned me around and showed me my jocks, my underpants were saturated in thick red blood across the whole of the backside of the garment.

It was around eight o'clock in the evening as she then tucked me into bed and she made me promise not to tell my father. My father had gone to the pub as he was accustomed to doing on Sunday evenings. She was driven in making me make that promise. Even in my stupor her conviction at her tone to this day was palpable.

It was three days before I regained my normal self and I was able to engage with my friends for the remainder of the school holidays, a mere seven days before we returned to our classrooms.

I have no memory of the "rape" at all. Even to this day as a sixty something, no memory of the abuse at all.

However, when in my forties, when I was very popular with the ladies, my new partner brought her dildo to bed and we or I embarked on putting the thing to the test. It was a challenge of man versus the machine. I am one hundred percent heterosexual. The adventure revolved around the needs of my partner. In the early hours I collapsed face down on the bed in need of a recharge. Damn those Duracells!

My girlfriend then began massaging my back and you guessed it contrary to my warning she tried to surprise me. I recall screaming, then I blacked out.

When I regained my senses I was flying through the air of my large bedroom in a blood rage to crush the head of my girlfriend who was laying akimbo at the partially collapsed wardrobe where she sprawled screaming at the top of her lungs. In a flash realising what I was doing I twisted crashing into the same wardrobe almost demolishing it onto her and then stormed around the room in a blind fury and rage I have never to this day experienced in my lifetime.

There were flashes of the abuse, of the rage, within me that I had never knew existed.

Our memories are not held within our heads. That is BOLLOCKS.

My body remembered. My body fought my girlfriend as though she were four men. She nearly died that day by my hand.

This is my story, my experience, it now exists here on Avalon as a record, forever on the internet.

So you want my my opinion on Homosexuality, Paedophilia and Religion, you are are going to love it if you are an honest heterosexual and believes in the consummation between man and woman.

How can any man justify calling "love" by taking a penis up another mans anus? The anus is an extremely sensitive organ that is the most sensitive pump known to man, that is the only known pump to science, that can differentiate between gas, liquids and solids and performs the stooling process for the bodies waste. And you call that "LOVE".

How can any man justify buggery, sodomy or adult abuse of the young and developing children before they have matured innocently prior to engaging in sexual engagements in their mid to late teens of their own choice?

How can religious scripts of Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Freemasonry justify and be allowed to practice these abuses with impunity? It is a control mechanism for those that embark into these activities to be controlled. They are controlled because these practices are shameful.

Thankfully, as I peruse the news worldwide there is a growing number, a major majority of peoples now awakening to these practices and they are no longer waiting for lawful restitution, which is controversial but necessary. No judicial prosecution for street butchery of paedophiles should be a United Nation Law Statute as far as I am concerned.

I believe homosexuality is a practice of humanities rancid wretches. Send them to Africa, Russia, far East and see how they would be tolerated there:-)
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 8th July 2017 at 14:58. Reason: retches to wretches

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

3(C)+me (9th July 2017), bojancan (8th July 2017), Cidersomerset (8th July 2017), fourty-two (9th July 2017), jake gittes (8th July 2017), justntime2learn (9th July 2017), Justplain (8th July 2017), Lettherebelight (8th July 2017), muxfolder (9th July 2017), Stephanie (8th July 2017), Swan (9th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Thanks for your explicit frankness Snoweagle in sharing your experience and thoughts.

I am not judging your views in anyway and if I had experienced rape I do not know
    how it would effect me ? I personally have no problem with peoples sexuality so long
    as its between consenting adults , after that like everything it gets into grey areas
    but one human exploiting another is wrong period , but it happens all the time everywhere
    in most aspects of life. There are also many who do try to "Do unto others as you would
    have them do unto you" , as the quote goes.

Regarding the homosexual antics of the clergy , its the hypocrisy of centuries of double
    standards and abuse by them in the name of someone with dubious motives god or ET
    in origin that is part of the overall control meme .

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2017), justntime2learn (9th July 2017), Justplain (8th July 2017), NeedleThreader (10th July 2017), Snoweagle (8th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    What offences? Partying with young gay guys? As long as minors aren't being abused, it sounds like a good time is being had by all. Probably the worst offences within the Catholic Church were the result of sexual repression and arrested sexual development, manifesting as creepy creepy pedo behaviour.

I say...let them play.
    Let them play but close down the hypocrisy also.
    ????, It's not The church of satan, it's the Church of Christ !

Do you really think they are fit to hold Mass, oh wait, you aren't a Catholic & don't really have any idea what it's about at all do you ? This is a gross affront to millions, but heh, they are the only people on the planet you can take a swipe at & no one will complain eh ?
    Dear god do you always get so upset when others express an opinion? You're speaking for yourself not the supposedly affronted millions who in reality couldn't care less what I think. My PhD supervisor was a practising Catholic. That didn't stop him from being a pompous ass.

Many who consider them selves holy what with their ostentation and outward displays of religiosity are still doing all kinds of sinful things and possess no inner realization.

These people get irked when others do not appreciate them for the grand highly evolved beings they imagine themselves to be. Jesus Christ with his dry wit referred to these types as "whitewashed tombs". One day their hypocrisy will come crashing down as per universal law.

pompous ass ?

hypocrisy ??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th July 2017), Justplain (8th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks for your explicit frankness Snoweagle in sharing your experience and thoughts.

I am not judging your views in anyway and if I had experienced rape I do not know
    how it would effect me ? I personally have no problem with peoples sexuality so long
    as its between consenting adults , after that like everything it gets into grey areas
    but one human exploiting another is wrong period , but it happens all the time everywhere
    in most aspects of life. There are also many who do try to "Do unto others as you would
    have them do unto you" , as the quote goes.

Regarding the homosexual antics of the clergy , its the hypocrisy of centuries of double
    standards and abuse by them in the name of someone with dubious motives god or ET
    in origin that is part of the overall control meme .
    Absolutely. I agree with your cautionary comment fully.

My encounter with rape is my "Nothing Burger". I have absolutely no memory of the event. I suspect the last drink on the beach was laced with, what we are now familiar with, Scolpolamine, a favourite of the Clergy and other ne’er do wells. So no problem here. Just don't squeeze my butt:-)

I have no problem with homosexuality when the practice is kept private and not in the public domain. Sadly, the media is promoting it across all platforms trying to "normalise" the practice within the community, which is something I do not endorse, condone or support in any way. One of the many reasons I no longer have a television.

I have friends and family who are homosexuals. No problem. They keep their private lives private and engage with like minded others quietly and privately. Many of my work mates and associates were also gay, again no problem whatsoever.

The only times it has ever been a problem was when drunken or drugged gay men became pushy and insistent that their behaviour was normal and should be supported and encouraged. Bad move. Wrong person. There was trouble. But these were isolated instances and they were dealt with as adults.

What I do not condone in any shape or form is homosexual men raising children, as I believe this is definitely a "gateway" to normalising this non normal activity in the minds of those young, impressionable and developing children. I find this concept hideous. I just am unable to find any rational normal thought other than it being a doorway to abuse. Children should not ever be exposed to any sort of sexual behaviour until they are mature enough in their mid teens. Let them discover then when both male and females are ready for consummation of their desire.

Leave the kids alone.

As for the Clergy. In particular Roman Catholicism. I strongly believe all members of this faith should be married. I would be very happy if they took multiple lady partners. No problem. Promote family ideals and set the example for their parishioners and the community at large. As per happen chance, read this article:
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/liv...160165564.html

Being gay is not a crime. Normalising gayness as socially acceptable through any form of doctrine in my opinion is a crime. We should each keep our private lives private and bring no harm to others. Then it becomes easier to work together across all spheres of our lives.

My earlier strong insult against the gay community was targeted at those promiscuous individuals who are hell bent on the normalising issue. Those that stand on soap boxes trying to justify and expecting special treatment. It is those that I consider the wretches in our culture, forcing themselves and their belief system onto others being no different to another modern day Inquisition.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 8th July 2017 at 15:03.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

3(C)+me (9th July 2017), Cidersomerset (8th July 2017), Flowerpunkchip (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2017), happyuk (9th July 2017), justntime2learn (9th July 2017), Justplain (8th July 2017), Spiral (8th July 2017), Swan (9th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Before coming to Avalon tonight, I stumbled on to a site telling about homosexual orgies of the vilest sort to which entertainers which we see in Hollywood must allow themselves to be subjected in order to continue working and getting any parts. The industry, according to this video, is totally controlled by a group of rabid homosexuals who rape the male and female actors through every hole they possess, and at every level of increased wealth, it gets worse. These are the people who decide who wins an oscar, according to this video. I accidentally wondered into this from my journey through "Antarctica" videos to "planet X" videos. The channel was something to the effect of "Unbelievablenews," not the actual wording.

I wish to point out that this homosexual behavior is not isolated but leads from one bad thing to the next. Those celebrities using the three finger sign are apparently deep into its orgies in order to keep their jobs. After being physically and mentally debased, they move on to Satanism and Sacrificial acts. Children are molested and sacrificed in Satanism.

The Vatican and Catholic Church, if it ever was Christian, it no longer is. The Pope has declared Jesus Christ a Failure and shows the cross upside down. Nostradamus said they "Put out the child in favor of the mother." This means the worship of Mary instead of the Christ. Jesus explicitly forbids homosexuality, because the unbridled use of sex, especially under drugs, brings the people and eventually the whole society down to the gutter where the society of homosexuals eventually rule everything and everyone. The end is Sodom and Gomorrah. It grows like wild fire and does not remain isolated by its very nature.
    What has a 'homo-sex-shull' ever done to you, Amor? How have they affected you personally, made your own life worse?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), hermit (21st August 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I, unknowingly, married one. When I became pregnant, he took me to his doctor who told me that he was paranoid schizophrenic and it would be passed on to his children. I then discovered he was also really homosexual and then, much worse. Divorce was the only option. I hate to even remember him. He married to use me as cover for his abnormalities and worked me to death promoting his professional desirability. There is much more. He was jewish; even his mother hated him. I only recently learned that male jews in Israel are encouraged to participate in homosexual activity, presumably even while married. I worked for a while in New York City at a furniture showroom and left there with the certainty that MEN, real men, no longer existed in that town. Of course, the decorating industry is wall to wall homosexual. There is much more horror to this tale. The moral is to have your future mate INVESTIGATED, mentally, physically and definitely morally or you will pay for the rest of your life and so will your children. Pay attention Autumn and do as I say. I googled his name and could not believe the disgraceful things I pulled up.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

3(C)+me (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), hermit (21st August 2018), Justplain (9th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Well, this is quite repugnant news, indeed. There is so much perverted chaos and violence going on throughout the world right now; though of course it has been this bad before and we pulled through with flying colors IMO. Due to various uses of mind-control that I have been made painfully aware of in various ways. . . And the fact that I believe this violence and mind-control are being done by enemies of the United States and Westernized countries for the purpose of framing the United States for the use of such mind-control, frequency control, hypnotic control, mechanized-energy theatre templates,. . . these are against the Geneva Frequency Treaty of 1975. To frame the United States as using these outlawed weapons is a War Crime falling under one of the definitions of Perfidy. The Cardinals could have been operated by any of these means totally against their will, thus not only a War Crime in both of the ways I have mentioned above, but also for the purpose of humiliating the Catholic church and all Christians. . . to break people's spirit. . . . afterall, that is one of terrorisms chief goals: to cause us to lose heart in everything we hold dear. . our sense of decency, our government, our religion, our motivation, our financial system, our military. ISIS and their buddies are working overtime trying to make us turn against one another, religiously, racially, politically, so that their job is made easier. We need to take heart and pray for our leaders. I dispise pedaphilia and anything immoral in the church more than anyone I know, but these times call for Police working hard and detection devices being used to see if indeed, these Catholic guys were actually abused by WMD frequency templates which can force actions. The energy can enter your arm, take hold and make your arm do what they want. If you keep fighting the energy (some sort of electro-magnetic current), your bones will even break. I have seen it first hand at least a few times. It was hideous. Thanks for listening. I hope someone will read this and reply about your experiences. I have seen this used in a capacity to save a life once, but the other times it was used to frame innocent people by anti-American criminals.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Oh. I am so sorry Amor. This happened to me and my children too. And then there were other guys my ex-husband knew (which I didn't know at the time he knew them) who I then dated who were also engaging in these activities. Oh, icky, horror, so much pain. I too began feeling that there just may be no read men left in my town either. But, for a positive not, church helps me so much, and now Donald Trump is far exceeding my expectations. Please be blessed. There is a group called Celebrate Recovery with special church meetings for Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups which includes a 8 Princlple/12 STEP group. Helped me tremendously when I felt like a walking ragdoll. There is so much more, much, much more. Please know that we will get through this and have peace again.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), hermit (21st August 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Oh. I am so sorry Amor. This happened to me and my children too. And then there were other guys my ex-husband knew (which I didn't know at the time he knew them) who I then dated who were also engaging in these activities. Oh, icky, horror, so much pain. I too began feeling that there just may be no read men left in my town either. But, for a positive not, church helps me so much, and now Donald Trump is far exceeding my expectations. Please be blessed. There is a group called Celebrate Recovery with special church meetings for Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups which includes a 8 Princlple/12 STEP group. Helped me tremendously when I felt like a walking ragdoll. There is so much more, much, much more. Please know that we will get through this and have peace again.
    Really sorry for what you have been through. However your posts are so laden with the worst kind of stereotyping and bigotry, it's hard to take anything you are saying seriously.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

hermit (21st August 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Unfortunately, Molly4US, from the research revealed here on Avalon, and other places, in the west, and especially America, governments have been doing mind control psyops on their own populations for decades now, likely much longer. 9/11 is the largest example. ISIS is believed to be a CIA/saudi invention. This is not to say that enemies of the west arent conducting similar psyops, they most likely are. However, a lot of the mind control tech is being used by western governments on their own citizens. The obvious, even admitted, 'straight forward' psyops include the 'weapons of mass destruction' of the last iraq war and the 'gulf of tonkin incident' that escalated the viet nam war.

Also, real men may be hard to come by, but my family has a few. You know, the good ones get grabbed and married off quickly.

Here's some info on america self-inflicted psyops:

CIA admits to Church Commission (1975) that it pays members of the media, including the press and hollywood, to influence the american public:

The goal of US foreign policy is perpetual war to support its fascist military-industrial complex, as per an insider:

http://www.naturalnews.com/052805_mi...dless_war.html

CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp supports truth movement on vaccinations and chemtrails:

Major General retired Albert Stubblebine questions the terrorist narrative on 9/11:

Regarding the roman catholic church, the mind control looks primarily conducted internally from some place like the black pope's office, or somewhere similar.

Pope Benedict says paedophilia was not considered bad as recently as the 1970’s:

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato...dophilia-was-n
    Last edited by Justplain; 9th July 2017 at 17:46.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2017), Molly4US (12th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I, unknowingly, married one. When I became pregnant, he took me to his doctor who told me that he was paranoid schizophrenic and it would be passed on to his children. I then discovered he was also really homosexual and then, much worse. Divorce was the only option. I hate to even remember him. He married to use me as cover for his abnormalities and worked me to death promoting his professional desirability. There is much more. He was jewish; even his mother hated him. I only recently learned that male jews in Israel are encouraged to participate in homosexual activity, presumably even while married. I worked for a while in New York City at a furniture showroom and left there with the certainty that MEN, real men, no longer existed in that town. Of course, the decorating industry is wall to wall homosexual. There is much more horror to this tale. The moral is to have your future mate INVESTIGATED, mentally, physically and definitely morally or you will pay for the rest of your life and so will your children. Pay attention Autumn and do as I say. I googled his name and could not believe the disgraceful things I pulled up.
    You recently learned that male Jews in Israel are encouraged to take part in homosexual activities? Huh?

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Live From Rome! Journalist Who Exposed Vatican Gay Orgies/Pedophilia Breaks New Information

Published on 10 Jul 2017
    Alex Jones guest reveals Big breaking Vatican news. Investigative Vatican reporter
    Leo Zagami exposes vatican gay orgies/pedophilia story msm won't dare talk about.
    Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help
    us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your
    friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

What is the deal with Leo Zagami anyway? Didn't Bill and Kerrie have an odd experience related to him?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

pedophilia has nothing to do with framing the USA. it may have to do with framing high levels individuals and therefore controlling a country that way. Pedophilia has always existed. If you read history book on the Roman Empire, you will find it there. The Turkish armies invading Turkey (which was, 600 years ago, Roman and Greek or anatolian) had young boys following the army to serve as sex slaves - why boys? because it released the soldiers so they would fight less amongst themselves and boys do not get pregnant, so the army did not have to carry around pregnant girls.

You see...

In Catholic church pedophilia has always existed as well. I know horror stories dating a century back (my parents and grand parents) of priests on boys.

As for the forces into one's arm, i barely believe it. My daughter was telling me "it is not me, it is my arm or my hand" when she was doing misdeeds. Even her she would end up laughing at her own comment, at 5 years old.

Sorry for you and your children, truly.

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Well, this is quite repugnant news, indeed. There is so much perverted chaos and violence going on throughout the world right now; though of course it has been this bad before and we pulled through with flying colors IMO. Due to various uses of mind-control that I have been made painfully aware of in various ways. . . And the fact that I believe this violence and mind-control are being done by enemies of the United States and Westernized countries for the purpose of framing the United States for the use of such mind-control, frequency control, hypnotic control, mechanized-energy theatre templates,. . . these are against the Geneva Frequency Treaty of 1975. To frame the United States as using these outlawed weapons is a War Crime falling under one of the definitions of Perfidy. The Cardinals could have been operated by any of these means totally against their will, thus not only a War Crime in both of the ways I have mentioned above, but also for the purpose of humiliating the Catholic church and all Christians. . . to break people's spirit. . . . afterall, that is one of terrorisms chief goals: to cause us to lose heart in everything we hold dear. . our sense of decency, our government, our religion, our motivation, our financial system, our military. ISIS and their buddies are working overtime trying to make us turn against one another, religiously, racially, politically, so that their job is made easier. We need to take heart and pray for our leaders. I dispise pedaphilia and anything immoral in the church more than anyone I know, but these times call for Police working hard and detection devices being used to see if indeed, these Catholic guys were actually abused by WMD frequency templates which can force actions. The energy can enter your arm, take hold and make your arm do what they want. If you keep fighting the energy (some sort of electro-magnetic current), your bones will even break. I have seen it first hand at least a few times. It was hideous. Thanks for listening. I hope someone will read this and reply about your experiences. I have seen this used in a capacity to save a life once, but the other times it was used to frame innocent people by anti-American criminals.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), hermit (21st August 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

I myself am quite shocked to see so much homophobia on this thread.

I'm looking at you amor: "I wish to point out that this homosexual behavior is not isolated but leads from one bad thing to the next."

and you Snoweagle: "I believe homosexuality is a practice of humanities rancid wretches. Send them to Africa, Russia, far East and see how they would be tolerated there:-)"

and you molly4us :"also engaging in these activities. Oh, icky, horror, so much pain."

I am seriously at a loss for words really, I'm looking out my window at this beautiful day and my brain is literally trying to be able to say what I want to say next as if I were about to address a small child who does not yet understand love or compassion.

Homosexuality does and cannot ever be correlated to leading from one bad thing to the next. Are you joking? Get real.

Rancid Wretches eh? Guess what bro, I was feeling really sorry for you and your story until that last sentence you threw in there. Don't try to candy coat this statement with: I have friends and family that are. Just the fact that you have to have a laundry list of all the gays you do know, as long as there is never a situation where you have to think about the 'rancid' activities they do in acts of love for each other. You suck. You should be sent to the coldest place on earth, jackass.

And Molly4us, ah, your too easy.

Where are the mods on this?

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

7alon (11th July 2017), AutumnW (10th July 2017), Baby Steps (10th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), hermit (21st August 2018), kiwikid (19th July 2017), StandingWave (11th July 2017), Tinman (11th July 2017)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote What is the deal with Leo Zagami anyway? Didn't Bill and Kerrie have an odd experience related to him?
    I think there was some interaction with intel agents towards the end
    of the original Project Camelot when Bill and Kerry's had threats.
    One incident was the hired car they were using brakes failed.
    There was a problem with Leo concerning threats to him if
    I remember but you would need to look it up or ask Bill , if
    I think of it or come across something I will post it.....

=======================================
    =======================================

Vatican Cleric To Stand Trial For Sexual Assault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_LJTyjXeo

Published on 10 Jul 2017
    Associated press....
    The most senior Vatican cleric to ever be charged in the Roman Catholic Church
    sex abuse scandal returned to Australia on Monday to stand trial in his home state
    on charges alleging he sexually assaulted multiple people years ago. (July 10)

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast