+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Vatican gay orgy broken up by police

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,420 times in 8,339 posts

Default Re: Vatican gay orgy broken up by police

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    I myself am quite shocked to see so much homophobia on this thread.

I'm looking at you amor: "I wish to point out that this homosexual behavior is not isolated but leads from one bad thing to the next."

and you Snoweagle: "I believe homosexuality is a practice of humanities rancid wretches. Send them to Africa, Russia, far East and see how they would be tolerated there:-)"

and you molly4us :"also engaging in these activities. Oh, icky, horror, so much pain."

I am seriously at a loss for words really, I'm looking out my window at this beautiful day and my brain is literally trying to be able to say what I want to say next as if I were about to address a small child who does not yet understand love or compassion.

Homosexuality does and cannot ever be correlated to leading from one bad thing to the next. Are you joking? Get real.

Rancid Wretches eh? Guess what bro, I was feeling really sorry for you and your story until that last sentence you threw in there. Don't try to candy coat this statement with: I have friends and family that are. Just the fact that you have to have a laundry list of all the gays you do know, as long as there is never a situation where you have to think about the 'rancid' activities they do in acts of love for each other. You suck. You should be sent to the coldest place on earth, jackass.

And Molly4us, ah, your too easy.

Where are the mods on this?
    I think you might find that there is a huge arguement/fight in this subject of the homosexual phenomenon.

I think it's best to just let people speak to it as they feel best about it, as you have done yourself.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th July 2017), Justplain (11th July 2017), thunder24 (10th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Unfortunately, a thread about hypocritical, criminal priests in the largest religious organization in the world will bring out all sorts of angry responses, often fueled by our deepest fears and frustrations. It is just so infuriating that an organization that professes to be God's servants and messengers here on Earth, is so riddled with perverts, criminals and liars. And, then to add insult to injury, the organization shuffles its criminals off to 'repent' in a monastery/convent (until the issue blows over). Instead, all these crooks should be thrown in jail like ordinary people. And, the church should have its ass sued off in class actions.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Federal Officer Talks About Trump's War On Pedophiles/The Pope Is Purging Anti-Pedophiles

Published on 11 Jul 2017

Alex Jones talks with former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer and Leo Zagami about
    how Donald Trump is taking on and destroying the global pedophile network.

==================================================
    ==================================================

This was posted on Davids U'tube today and is from one of his presentations...

Child Abuse & Paedophilia By The Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hzwHv2zr4Y

Published on 10 Jul 2017
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2017 at 21:07.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Zanshin (25th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

My Internet is down and I cannot play the videos you attached yet because I can only access Internet in the library for a week or so 'til my modem is fixed. I am so looking forward to watching the videos. Although spying is a necessary part of ensuring safety, it should not be detectable to citizens which has not been the experience of "targeted individuals". Also, I believe there have been numerous times when enemy nations and their spy/operatives have infiltrated U.S. military/government/CIA and performed illegal and damaging acts upon the American populace to frame the U.S.; in order for the U.S. to not scare the public they have probably claimed responsibility for at least some of these acts once the atrocities are brought to light. That is my belief of which I have kind of come up with on my own. My belief came about after being a "targeted individual" for many years (now doing year 13). The war crime of Perfidy. How advantageous it is for an enemy nation to harm U.S. citizens, making U.S. citizens turn against each other and against our own government and military. It makes it so much less work for the enemy nation(s) which I believe fully to be Islamic. We are in deep trouble. I am not sure how this one will play out.

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

This video (very short) kind of says it all. This priest reverted to his true self while baptizing a baby. I hate to think what he did behind closed doors to kids.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st August 2018), Zanshin (23rd August 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

AutumnW said:

Priests are usually gay men and their gayness should be acknowledged. The extremes of their behavior is likely a result of the same kind of rebellion teens go through when their basic natures and desire for independence are stifled by their parents. (not saying that parental control is necessarily negative)

Four years ago when I was coming to terms that I had a vocational direction towards the priesthood, I went to the great book of wisdom (google) and searched. I didn't think I was going to find much--as an openly queer man, I was familiar with the teaching of the catechism, which basically says that people with same sex attraction are limited to celibate lives with disinterested friendships.

Now, I know most people here aren't Catholic, or see Catholicism as a greater movement as potentially valuable, but I ask you: do many of you have or keep disinterested friends?

What I did end up finding was Independent/Old Catholicism. This is something that the Vatican did a great job hiding, and rather than jump into detail here, I'll invite you to google if you're interested. The person I contact, the man who became my spiritual director, began life as a Jesuit. What he told me about the foundations of the politics of the church at it's highest level, is that anyone expecting radical reforms will be disappointed. This is a house of cards built over thousands of years to protect and to promote agendas. If one card moves, or is shifted radically, the entire house of cards will tumble.

If I was going to practice as a Roman Catholic religious of any kind, I would have to lie about who I am. Personally? I can't take those kinds of vows with that cavalier of an attitude. So I feel really luck that I found what I did because it gives me hope: this doesn't have to be the way it is, it shouldn't be the way it is, and the message that needs to be face first gets buried because it's presented though a filter of personal lies and deceit.

Windswept House. Good read. Recommend it.

AutumnW also said: Oh, and yes, sometimes I drink--for clarity!

Just drink, period. It's good for you, and that's Biblical. :D

Pax et bonum

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

????, It's not The church of satan, it's the Church of Christ !

Do you really think they are fit to hold Mass, oh wait, you aren't a Catholic & don't really have any idea what it's about at all do you ? This is a gross affront to millions, but heh, they are the only people on the planet you can take a swipe at & no one will complain eh ?

If you have to lie when you take a vow, a solemn vow, and then enter into a state of celibacy that can cycle into shame and challenge you're not equipped to deal with, and then enter into a liturgy (don't get me started..pm me if you want to go there)....

I suspect that the real connections to the Divine are still happening, but that people don't generally talk about them too publicly. I think that there is probably sincerity that is Catholic and devoted, but not Roman.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Valerie Villars (21st August 2018)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    If the priests were enticing young men to their parties with drugs like meth mixed with ecstasy, cocaine etc...they should throw the book at them.

And these pedophiles within the church...is the Pope handing them over to the authorities? I thought Francis was all for treating these incidences as felonies that demand police involvement?

I watched a documentary about this subject and felt sorry for the Pope, as I get the feeling he is really trying but may not have total control over the greater system.

Exactly. It's a matter of one person having to try and create cliques of people to effect change in a system that is fundamentally against change. So, picture a leader, dragging St. Peter's Basilica behind him on a chain every step he takes.

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

So you want my my opinion on Homosexuality, Paedophilia and Religion, you are are going to love it if you are an honest heterosexual and believes in the consummation between man and woman.

*going to qualify first by telling you I'm openly gay, in a monogamous relationship, and a seminarian and Franciscan with an Independent Catholic denomination.

How can any man justify calling "love" by taking a penis up another mans anus? The anus is an extremely sensitive organ that is the most sensitive pump known to man, that is the only known pump to science, that can differentiate between gas, liquids and solids and performs the stooling process for the bodies waste. And you call that "LOVE".

I spent the first 20 years of my life asking myself that exact question. I felt like I was the only person who felt attracted to people of the same sex, and I felt like I was something dirty, something to be cast into a ditch, something that was less than everything and everyone around me. Heterosexual people were normal, they had opportunities that I could never have: they could be happy. All I could be was alone, because in my mind, I wasn't good enough to be anything but alone.

I won't go into great detail here--you can pm me if you want particulars of my story--but I ended up anxious, depressed, suicidal. It went in waves, ups and downs. There were other modifiers here that had nothing to do with how I identified sexually, family dynamics, social dynamics. What I will tell you was there was only one consolation, and only one hope, and that was the potential that there was some manifestation of a divine presence that would love me where no one in my perception could.

I'm 47 years old now. I'm a different person from when I was at 37, 27, 17, 7. But one thing I can tell you is love is not a physical sexual act. I know a lot of people, gay and straight, grow up confusing the idea that sex or a sexual act is somehow a result of love. I have loved people and been in relationship with people where love never manifested in anything physical aside from a hug, a kind word, a desire to serve in the best and most noblest of ways.

I'm in a relationship with a lovely person, a man, and we both have to work really hard at communicating, being open about how we feel, the same things that other couples have to do. We have couple problems, what to eat for supper, and we have dreams like couples, like where we're going to go on honeymoon.

I also happen to be a religious. And, that's also a long story I'd be willing to share with anyone interested.

I can't begin to understand the anguish of your experience, and I won't pretend that I can say or do anything that can change your perception. If there is anything I can do? Is that I might, just might, be able to understand a small portion of your own anguish because I've anguished in different ways myself.

How can any man justify buggery, sodomy or adult abuse of the young and developing children before they have matured innocently prior to engaging in sexual engagements in their mid to late teens of their own choice?

How can religious scripts of Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Freemasonry justify and be allowed to practice these abuses with impunity? It is a control mechanism for those that embark into these activities to be controlled. They are controlled because these practices are shameful.

I agree with this: and I have to tell you, there are those of us who preach the Gospel still, at every opportunity, only using words when necessary.

Thankfully, as I peruse the news worldwide there is a growing number, a major majority of peoples now awakening to these practices and they are no longer waiting for lawful restitution, which is controversial but necessary. No judicial prosecution for street butchery of paedophiles should be a United Nation Law Statute as far as I am concerned

I believe homosexuality is a practice of humanities rancid wretches. Send them to Africa, Russia, far East and see how they would be tolerated there:-)

I believe your opinion is based less on reason and more on anger, on rage. And I don't blame you for having an opinion like this, and I think that if I were in your shoes, I'd probably have the same opinion myself.

What's interesting is that there are other people, queer people, who feel the exact same way about extremists outside of the LGBTQ spectrum.

So I have to say this--if you take the words out and just leave the stream of energy, it looks all the same to me.

If the energy is all the same, and the energy is sustained by people trying to segregate based on difference, what good really does that energy serve except to divide and conquer?

Pax et bonum
    Last edited by hermit; 21st August 2018 at 19:22.

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    I myself am quite shocked to see so much homophobia on this thread.

I'm looking at you amor: "I wish to point out that this homosexual behavior is not isolated but leads from one bad thing to the next."

and you Snoweagle: "I believe homosexuality is a practice of humanities rancid wretches. Send them to Africa, Russia, far East and see how they would be tolerated there:-)"

and you molly4us :"also engaging in these activities. Oh, icky, horror, so much pain."

I am seriously at a loss for words really, I'm looking out my window at this beautiful day and my brain is literally trying to be able to say what I want to say next as if I were about to address a small child who does not yet understand love or compassion.

Homosexuality does and cannot ever be correlated to leading from one bad thing to the next. Are you joking? Get real.

Rancid Wretches eh? Guess what bro, I was feeling really sorry for you and your story until that last sentence you threw in there. Don't try to candy coat this statement with: I have friends and family that are. Just the fact that you have to have a laundry list of all the gays you do know, as long as there is never a situation where you have to think about the 'rancid' activities they do in acts of love for each other. You suck. You should be sent to the coldest place on earth, jackass.

And Molly4us, ah, your too easy.

Where are the mods on this?
    In 2002 I was walking home from work at 1:00 in the morning. It wasn't anything I'd ever not done before, it was just another night. Except a truck load of young men, and I mean a half ton truck full of young men, circled around the block a few times before I was attacked.

2018...and it's still happening. My boyfriend an I still get shouted at, usually by 20 something white men.

I'm really excited, happy, and proud that you posted this. I'm also going to ask that if the mods are watching to leave everything right where it is.

Because people need to see that this stuff still exists. In 2018.

And it exists here in ways that make me laugh. And cry.

Because the values that these views exhibit stem from bigger views that actually stem from...wait for it... very old Roman Catholic values.

*in best drag queen voice* EYE-RON-EEEEEEE ;D

16. Link to Post #71
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I don't approve of physical violence or harassment, and if someone were assaulting you just for being gay, I would stand up for your right to be in peace and tell them to go on somewhere.

Having said that, you should also understand that reading a bunch of homosexual stuff personally makes my stomach churn. I don't feel anger, I feel disgust. And most men who are actually straight have a similar experience, though we may usually be too polite to talk about it. It's not particularly pleasant.

Quote SCIENCE: Straight Guys Really Don’t Like Dudes Kissing Dudes

For straight guys, seeing images of two men kissing creates the same physiological stress as pictures of rotting flesh and maggots, according to research published recently.

Scientists found that straight men felt disgust when shown slideshows of gay men kissing. Researchers said this reaction was similar to the disgust straight men experienced when shown images rotting flesh or maggots. That was even true for straight men who reported no prejudice against homosexuals.

The American Institute of Bisexuality, a non-profit charity that “focuses on outreach within the bisexual community,” funded the study. Researchers said their goal was to make science “more inclusive of LGBTQ identities and experiences.”

“We originally were interested in understanding the health effects of same-sex vs. mixed-sex public displays of affection for the couples in the relationship,” Dr. Karen L. Blair, a psychologist at St. Francis Xavier University who authored the research, told PsyPost.

Researchers measured levels of a digestive enzyme associated with stress and disgust. Enzyme levels in straight men who viewed pictures of gay men kissing were comparable to levels displayed when faced with images of rotting flesh and maggots.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/sc...kissing-dudes/

And this was a study carried out by a pro-LGBT group. So they can hardly be accused of being homophobic themselves. They're simply reporting the facts as they find them in this case.

And when you consider that most religious people are pretty conservative, and Catholic teachings (as well as the Bible itself) are pretty negative toward homosexual behavior, I don't think it's unreasonable for church-goers to ask that their priests/preachers at least follow their own traditions/scriptures. They are absolutely entitled to both their own opinions and their own ways of religious worship, without having something like that imposed upon them from within their own institutions.

There are so many churches in the US today, some of them (like the Lutherans) are already very openly gay-friendly and appoint gay priests, so people should know in advance what they're getting into with that. But the Catholic church is an international organization that is supposed to follow their own doctrine. Of course we all know that they do not, and have not for many decades, if ever.

As things stand though, Catholic doctrine has become so politicized and radicalized that I wouldn't be surprised if the church doesn't even survive the next decade or so. I am absolutely convinced it is fully rotten from the top down with very extremely abusive behavior towards children, all used to the practical end of political blackmail. The Vatican simply has no other way to exert leverage over people except through blackmail. It's a very old scheme.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4