+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paranormal Encounters

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Paranormal Encounters

We have seen many times people explaining their experiences with alternative realities which are alternative to mainstream events which many except has so called normal experiences in life. People describe there encounters from a emotional, practical, and personal point of view and what they seen has some kind of paranormal activity.

Yet suppose that these so called paranormal events effect us at a far deeper level of understanding than the perceived human conscious mind? What if there is a much larger purpose to these events, a greater scheme of things in which to some degree the human mind is incapable of understanding from a individualistic frame of reference, which transcends into the unseen world?

The spiritual connection into paranormal events or encounters has to be taken into consideration and may in fact be the key to the whole reason why such events occur. Maybe these events are not just for our personalities in the physical form but for the spiritual part of man, that unknown and unseen portion of our existence.

There could be connections between all these events, since there seems to be some kind of laws or repetition which these events seem to follow, the location of the events could be important not just the geographical location, but past events, recent has well has distance, even those which we at present are not aware of, stored in the environment like energy store in a battery?

It comes down to this, all these events that transcends political borders, are occurring for a reason, so, has the sub forum title states....what does it mean?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017), petra (26th January 2018), WhiteLove (6th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Paranormal Encounters

As you might have read, I am one of those who have gone through precisely such a totally freaking incredible experience (multidimensional travel) and miraculously have memory of it and able to share it. In my case because the theme of the experience was unconditional love, because of its extreme precision at how it met me on a highly personal level and because I also was in direct communication with God, I have reason to believe the event was from God out of unconditional love. As you can imagine it is an amazing gift and a great responsibility to carry the information that this type of event resulted in. I have thought that me sharing the information is God's will and that it is part of a greater plan that is unfolding. What it suggests to me is that behind everything there is an infinitely intelligent grand master plan unfolding based on total absolute love, we are all included and we are witnessing being part of it, it is an infinite miracle.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 6th July 2017 at 19:21.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th July 2017), Michelle Marie (8th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017), Tintin (7th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

... in trying to prove a case of contact I have received my share of hoaxing claims and fraud. Recall the little spoken about spiritual parts brought instant attack. I admire bogeyman for the op and curious of the responses... but also can categorically state the component he speaks revealed itself in the contact. A sort of symbiosis was happening where we fed mutually off of...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th July 2017), WhiteLove (6th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ... in trying to prove a case of contact I have received my share of hoaxing claims and fraud. Recall the little spoken about spiritual parts brought instant attack. I admire bogeyman for the op and curious of the responses... but also can categorically state the component he speaks revealed itself in the contact. A sort of symbiosis was happening where we fed mutually off of...
    I have just like you also witnessed a UFO with my own eyes, I find that the event more so than not had a spiritual connection. In my case I had actually prayed to Christ the same night to get to witness a UFO with my own eyes that night because I felt frustrated having such an interest in the field but not having seen one with my own eyes. That too, for me, added a spiritual dimension to that event, which happened here on earth, contrary to the other event I recalled. The UFO experience seemed to be meaningful in several ways and forever changed my perspective on things. Interestingly, as true as it was that I witnessed a UFO, as true it appears Christ received and responded to the prayer. So the process of truth seeking appears to reveal/touch/connect to spiritual aspects of creation/existence. I think that in order to move further into light and truth, we need to seek truths also spiritually beyond the limitations of the senses in the physical, because the senses are limited by the current density in the current reality. Dr. Richard Alan Miller states it like "the answers are within yourself, not outside of yourself".

Imagine that you would re-live key events in your life so far, event by event, but got the absolute knowledge about what really took place at each such event by understanding the awareness/emotions of all perspectives involved in each event, imagine how different everything would be by having suddenly gained that knowledge. Well, that truth exists equally much, it is just that you are currently unaware of it. People are reporting that when you die you will get those answers through a life review process. If so it is just one more indication of how truth oriented creation is, how that information is not lost and how we take part in it because by feeding ourselves with that truth we grow as spiritual beings. Compared to the more false that we then carry, it is a density release process in which we heal. That also indicates that whatever false we have to experience in this life, it is temporary and limited to a reality that we one day are moving past. Therefore this also indicates that awakening might in part also be a natural process, a natural evolution that everybody go through.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 6th July 2017 at 21:22.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th July 2017), mojo (6th July 2017), petra (26th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread