+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They are selling everything

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default They are selling everything

Zerohedge posted a very interesting article yesterday about how stocks, bonds, USD, Gold, Silver, Oil are suddenly all in decline. I just had a look and yep. Since the Shanghai composite index is advancing slightly then investors might be hedging on the Asia stock markets, but if the Shanghai composite index also would begin to decline now, it could quickly start to yield some more heavy reactions out there on the markets. It is worth keeping an eye on how this develops...

Since Trump became president, the US dollar has been in a down trend. The question is how long will that down trend be while all asset classes are in decline and how will Trump react if it keeps on going downhill, by going to war? The scenario that Trump becomes the president that takes all americans (and the rest of the world) to great poverty, that unfolding is an almost impossible equation to imagine, so sadly if the current trends are not stopped I find it likely it is going to lead towards a classic ego reaction, the war card. So it is in deed a quite risky scenario that is slowly beginning to emerge. But nonetheless, the situation is more and more that when Trump does not make everybody rich (which I think many at least in the US have some expectations towards) people are waking up realizing that the old does not work anymore (like if Trump cannot create wealth nobody can), that more real change on a more fundamental level is required, that it is the people collectively and globally that needs to come together and form a civilization that is thriving based on real value.

Yesterday Elon Musk commented on Twitter saying "The world's population is accelerating towards collapse, but few seem to notice or care". (source)

It is like the birth of people is naturally over time forcing the fake up to the surface - it is naturally demanding real value. Maybe that is why so many wars have been fought throughout centuries and why population control appears to be the agenda of the elites. While the truth is that it is not about how many persons exist on earth or where they live, but about collectively creating and sharing real value.

To me it looks more and more like the truth is rising from the ashes.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 7th July 2017 at 07:52.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

avid (7th July 2017), Bill Ryan (7th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Buzzie (7th July 2017), dynamo (7th July 2017), Flash (7th July 2017), jjjones (8th July 2017), Mercedes (7th July 2017), Nasu (7th July 2017), Noelle (7th July 2017), PathWalker (7th July 2017), Snoweagle (8th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: They are selling everything

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: They are selling everything

I am no expert but I have been asking the questions since I was twelve. How does money work?

No one could explain it except to regurgitate the meme we have all been taught. Currency is tied to the GDP of a nation. Gold reserves back the currency. Securities and Exchange Commission decide the value of currencies. Loan Houses set the rate of exchange between currencies. These and more.

Nowhere will it be explained this way:

All the wealth in the world is created by one class of the population - the worker. It has always been so.
    The worker needs direction - thus the overclass. The overclass is the support infra-structure for the worker class.
    The overclass can only add value, not wealth, to the economy.
    The overclass can be further dissected into two classes: servant and facilitator.
    The facilitator adds direct value to the worker, the servant indirectly.

And that's it. No mystery, no obfuscation, no confusion.

All answers lie in those five lines to any financial question.

For instance: How is it that salaries below the poverty line can be offered as compensation for a life time of work?
    Because the worker is the only source of wealth. It is their paycheck that must provide for everyone in society, including lawyers, bankers and government officials who collectively are a negative source of wealth and add questionable value.

Ask your own question, see if the answer is in those lines...

The rest of the official complicated mess that no one understands and that seems to have a mind of its own that we call the 'world financial system' can be whittled down to one word: larceny.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 7th July 2017 at 19:18.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (11th July 2017), Snoweagle (8th July 2017), witchy1 (8th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread