+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know reliable therapy for traumas or heritage of ancestors?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Does anyone know reliable therapy for traumas or heritage of ancestors?

Hello dear avalonians

i'm doing therapy but i feel it isn't working. I feel totally blocked in many areas of my life and usually everything goes wrong. Some say i am a psychic and that i need to develop my capabilites otherwise my life will be stuck or go to a worst place. I feel since i was a kid i don't fit in my family and i feel that some family members treat me badly. I was always putted down.

I came to know about different kinds of therapies like familiar constelations by Bert Hellinger and multidimensional apometry. I remember some of my past lives and one of them i died of hunger and jobless. Someone told me that we carry some personalities with us still, the good and bad. We also have spirits of people that are still with us and get in our way. Our family is also karmic.

Does anyone know any reliable therapy that can really help me? I don't trust therapists or psychics anymore, i feel very discouraged and desperate. I am just surviving everyday. Should i develop my psychic abilities? If i do so, does my life get better? I feel exhausted. I feel pressure of some people to become a psychic but my family discourages me. What should i do? I feel sick and going nowhere. Thank you.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th July 2017), bbow73 (11th July 2017), Ben (10th July 2017), Bill Ryan (9th July 2017), Callista (9th July 2017), Hervé (9th July 2017), Iloveyou (9th July 2017), Jean-Marie (9th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017), raregem (28th July 2017), Spiral (9th July 2017), Star Tsar (10th July 2017), tuku (11th July 2017), WhiteLove (9th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Does anyone know reliable therapy for traumas or heritage of ancestors?

Stop trying to go anywhere. Just be in the now. Trust yourself. Read and more importantly understand the prose Desiderata. Put that word into a search engine. And, Love yourself.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bubu (10th July 2017), guyres (9th July 2017), Jean-Marie (9th July 2017), sandy (10th July 2017), Spiral (9th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Does anyone know reliable therapy for traumas or heritage of ancestors?

Hipnotic past life regretion and experiencing past traumatic events has been known to work in dealing with present out of control negative energy traits that make no sense...
    Life is MAGICAL, Death is NORMAL, most Humans are CRUEL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Conde For This Post:

Noelle (11th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

fourty-two (11th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017), Spiral (9th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

The key is to find out your way of life,
    and to do that you have to shut out what others wants you to do or be. "other people" & your family"

You have to realise that you are an important being. Boost your ego! you are a part of God after all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Noelle (11th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,205 times in 437 posts

You could tackle your problem perhaps as addressed by Rich West:
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Noelle (11th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

The only thing that works with therapy is the acceptance part. When you get enough and finally accept that you need help you ask family and friends for help. With a loving family you get support and you finally realize that you are worth something. that you are loved and accepted. You start accepting what you are where you are or what you have. then you start recovering. with out show of support from people you depend upon, therapy is useless because that's what it is "useless". almost all of depression is born out of fear. Fear of being inadequate of being not accepted. The solution begins with acceptance. accept where you are what you are or what you have. If you are stuck where you are then maybe count the ants passing by look for the queen study how they interact. I'm not kidding I have a friend who is so contented with himself he proudly declares that he is a nature observer he is always enthusiastic in sharing how the turtles that pass by the creek at the back of his house will sneak in to his dogs bowl to grab some rice or how adult male cats tries to kill the youngs to eliminate competition for the females etc.
    If your family cannot accept you then at least accept yourself.
    Being disconnected is one of the main if not the main problem of society. people are so individualist that their care does not extend further from the immediate family. Thus if one feels unaccepted by the immediate family he goes into depression knowing that nobody will be there for him after the immediate family. Incidentally most victims of depression come from family that is not so loving and caring. its a heritage including depression. All these theraphy and the likes are scam in my world and people most of the time will go for a complicated solution because how can a very serious problem be solve by a simple solution, when in reality the solution is right there staring at our face.

As mentioned above stop going nowhere. accept where you are what you are and be yourself for what you are. And most of all start loving people outside your family, because when you do this you realize that other people can love you too.

But, If you ever find your way to the Philippines, know that you have a family here that cares for you.our home is your home.
    Last edited by Bubu; 9th July 2017 at 09:45.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th July 2017), Justplain (10th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

In this thread I mentioned some stuff regarding happiness, might help. The idea is that:

A) Whatever activities you do that have both pleasure and meaning - maximize those activities

B) The rest of the activities should have at least one of either one (meaning, pleasure) in a balanced way so that they fill out each others gaps - minimize those activities

C) And whatever activities that are left that are neither meaningful nor do they give you pleasure - get rid of those activities

D) Keep adding activities to A in a way that balances the activities in the spiritual, physical, intellectual, relational, emotional groups

E) Keep doing D while also simplifying things, until you are happy

A + B + C + D + E > your current happiness level? What I proposed in the thread I posted is how you can scale it further by thinking of HOW much pleasure and HOW much meaning is gained from each activity and focus on maximizing the total through whatever activities you have in your day to day bucket. I also pointed out how important it is to be true to yourself in this process, the more true the happier.

This is a concept developed by experts in the positive psychology field, guys like the Harvard professor Tal Ben Shahar. The idea is that the art of happiness is about becoming "whole" and that this is possible when you work with happiness as it relates to a set of happiness groups such as s-p-i-r-e.

At the deeper levels, this whole-ness they are talking about is in my opinion really more about the process of releasing density. This is a process of turning false to true and turning limitation to less limitation and more freedom. I think that whatever density you cannot resolve on your own, God will help you release along your spiritual journey, trust that. By trusting core/base beliefs as positive like that, you add a certain amount of rest and balance to your being.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 9th July 2017 at 14:52.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bubu (10th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Pleiades (here)
    Hello dear avalonians

i'm doing therapy but i feel it isn't working. I feel totally blocked in many areas of my life and usually everything goes wrong. Some say i am a psychic and that i need to develop my capabilites otherwise my life will be stuck or go to a worst place. I feel since i was a kid i don't fit in my family and i feel that some family members treat me badly. I was always putted down.

I came to know about different kinds of therapies like familiar constelations by Bert Hellinger and multidimensional apometry. I remember some of my past lives and one of them i died of hunger and jobless. Someone told me that we carry some personalities with us still, the good and bad. We also have spirits of people that are still with us and get in our way. Our family is also karmic.

Does anyone know any reliable therapy that can really help me? I don't trust therapists or psychics anymore, i feel very discouraged and desperate. I am just surviving everyday. Should i develop my psychic abilities? If i do so, does my life get better? I feel exhausted. I feel pressure of some people to become a psychic but my family discourages me. What should i do? I feel sick and going nowhere. Thank you.
    If what you are doing goes wrong maybe it's because you are trying to fulfill something that is wrong, like your ideas of what others expect of you ?

Developing "psychically" is IMHO not going to sort anything out, it seems to entail becoming more enmeshed in magical thinking & being influenced by what ever etheric flotsam & jetsam comes by.

99.9% of all "psychic" material is either nonsense or some kind of deception in my experience, and is no defense against the hard realities of life.

Having spent (wasted) a LOT of time & money on "therapies", my opinion is that they redefine your problems in terms of what they are selling & then make money off you, leaving you poorer & more mystified than before.

Pray for courage & wisdom & may you find your own feet.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bubu (10th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017), Swan (9th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

after decades of surface scratching and all getting lost in all sorts of rabbit holes I found what works for me..
    sacred plant medicines...
    I have to say that I had absolutely no idea how much trauma, fear and anger I could release by engaging the services of sacred plant medicines.
    It took a while to find a set of shamans who had the care, capabilities and safety mechanisms that are neccessary for that kind of work.
    once I found those I went thru a 2 day process that was on the level of birth and death.
    I completely surrendered to the medicines and was able to process past life issues, this life issues, expierience the brief implosion of my ego and much more. a books worth more... processing and integration took a good 10 days.
    If you look at youtube testemonials of Ayahuasca for example that will give you a feel if that may be a road to pursue.
    for me and many others it was and is absolutely lif changing...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bubu (10th July 2017), fourty-two (11th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Hey Pleideas,

Hopefully you can tune back into the thread, as there are people on this forum who are empathic and caring; the personal experience and advice of others may also be of comfort/assistance.

Regarding therapies...well, I would have to say that
    You are your best therapy.
    Your mind is your most powerful tool and thus can be your most powerful ally/friend/supporter.
    For starters, be kind to yourself.
    Be mindful of your language.
    You wrote:
    I feel totally blocked in many areas of my life and usually everything goes wrong.

Blocks aren't wrong or right. Quite simply, they are indicators of flow and the need for adjustment/change. There is no need to blame and shame yourself or others.
    See these times as opportunities to discover and transform. Make choices, make changes...but perhaps most importantly, create stillness time to listen to the quiet within.
    Resting/being in Nature is important.
    Sleep
    Wholesome foods
    clean water

Also, know that we all travel, or have travelled, life's bumpy roads.
    There is no one formula or manual for living one' life.

It is more inspiring to live with yourself if you see the proverbial glass as half full, rather than half empty. You will then be able to genuinely shine your inspiration for others to help them see more clearly. We are, after-all, part of the same cosmic fabric..
    Go gently

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Noelle (11th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Stop trying to go anywhere. Just be in the now. Trust yourself. Read and more importantly understand the prose Desiderata. Put that word into a search engine. And, Love yourself.
    Thank you for the answer but being in the now isn't helping.

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Being in the now isn't helping me at all. My family really puts me down since i was a kid and things aren't getting better. My life is in a very wrong place and i don't seem to get out of it. Being in the now doesn't help my blocks and traumas.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I know people that try to be positive but they are really stuck in many areas of their lifes. And sometimes it is really spiritual from their past lives and sometimes it is obssessors.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

Noelle (11th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Another way to look at all of the barriers that we come up against: They force us to find our true path.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

WhiteLove (12th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

everyone has their own ideas, after a while it's all white noise. Sorry if that sounds jerky/judgmental
    So I'll go ahead and add my noise, somethings to consider...

There is a difference between therapy and treatment - I'd been in therapy for years and would have an epiphany (breakthrough) that would help momentarily but then I would regress back to old patterns.
    I did a treatment called EMDR and never regressed again

The idea has 2 parts:
    1. we remember information (the narrative of a trauma) like the hard drive of a computer. but, we store unresolved emotional resonance (like a battery). The problem with an over charged battery is that it effects all your state of being. It won't matter to discover or understand the unresolved trauma if that energy never gets spent (or resolved).
    EMDR will resolve the trauma

2. talk therapy may provide a break through but our neural pathways are like deep ruts, the wheel or our way of thinking can pop out of the rut but the rut still exists and a month later the wheel gets pulled back into the rut.
    EMDR alters your neural pathways.

How it works
    -you start by writing very quickly everything that bothers you, every intrusive thought. Don't think about this process just go as fast as you can, don't let your pencil leave the paper, don't tolerate any pauses (write gibberish if you blank). Then when you feel exhausted put it away.

-the next day review the list, circle the ones that feel important to you, significant, more than pet peeves or circumstantial annoyances
    -out of that list pick 3 and journal on matter
    -from here someone certified in EMDR can identify a pattern and guide you through the EMDR process. This involves your eyes following a LED light between a series of questions about the trauma. You will go on an internal journey and arrive at your own final resolution.

Somethings that will help:
    -understand what real unconditional love is
    -detox
    -practice meditation (I like Present Moment Awareness meditation)

very sorry to hear that you are suffering and have no relief, I wish you peace hope and joy

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Noelle (11th July 2017), Swan (11th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do, some of them. Most are based in the theory that we somehow inherit our ancestors traumas and conflicts not resolved. Dr. Bradley Nelson works that with his method, "The emotion code", In Spanish you can find the majority of information about therapies like the De-codification therapy (Bio-neuroemotion) that' was created from the Dr. Reek Hamer "Iron law of cancer" and his New Germanic medicine practice. Lot of people are being cured of every kind of illneses, depresion, etc with this. Bruce Lipton has talked about some therapies he knew about that changed his life. Jean pierre garnier malet has a lot of information how to do it, look up in youtube as in jean pierre garnier malet english. Author Anne ancelin schützenberger worked this traumas and wrote about them in her book "The ancestor sindrome", very interesting.

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I'm finding some great insights from this man:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...61#post1165961
    Each breath a gift...

32. Link to Post #18
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"My family really puts me down since i was a kid and things aren't getting better."

"With a loving family you get support and you finally realize that you are worth something. that you are loved and accepted. You start accepting what you are where you are or what you have. then you start recovering. with out show of support from people you depend upon, therapy is useless because that's what it is "useless"."

You are not going to get better unless you get out of something thats causing your depression in the first place. Its a tough one.
    May I suggest that you try the suggestion on post #10 or try fungi if you haven't done so yet.

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Another way to look at all of the barriers that we come up against: They force us to find our true path.
    LadyM, true. It is important that we see that side of the coin as well. Some barriers might maybe sometimes also have a protective function as a bi-product. By becoming aware of both sides of the coin we are also able to make a more informed choice by being able to predict the outcome of each route with higher accuracy. Barriers can also help with in between reactions, when we do not make any particular conscious choice but balance slightly away from the barrier path that we have been on. Sometimes barriers can also have a motivational function especially when those activities in general involve pleasure, the motivation can bring meaning and hence this can make the journey lead towards happiness.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Noelle (12th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    LadyM, true. It is important that we see that side of the coin as well. Some barriers might maybe sometimes also have a protective function as a bi-product. By becoming aware of both sides of the coin we are also able to make a more informed choice by being able to predict the outcome of each route with higher accuracy. Barriers can also help with in between reactions, when we do not make any particular conscious choice but balance slightly away from the barrier path that we have been on. Sometimes barriers can also have a motivational function especially when those activities in general involve pleasure, the motivation can bring meaning and hence this can make the journey lead towards happiness.
    Thanks for expanding on it -- and I agree with what you say. Despite the video, my post was nothing less than serious. I've hit so many barriers. I used to fight it or try to force it, but eventually i all led to me crying myself to sleep, getting depressed, feeling like a victim. You know, "Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" About two years ago, I had my light bulb moment: "I'm not supposed to me going that way. It's not the path that I should be following." The message that I was sticking out there with the video was that maybe we need rethink many of the challenges in our lives. As difficult as they might seem, they could be signposts alerting us to go in another direction, like toward our purpose or mission that we came into this reality to carry out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast