+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GeoengineeringWatch.org Updates

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default GeoengineeringWatch.org Updates

I haven't come across a lot about geoengineering here, and since it is of major concern to the entire planet and all of humanity, I thought I would start a thread for updates from Dane Wigington's (GeoengineeringWatch) updates and other information about this topic. If there is another place here where that has been done, please feel free to merge the threads together (or do whatever you would normally do). This is information of vital importance to everyone on the planet. Personally speaking, there have been many times when I've thought to myself, what can one person do in situations of such magnitude? I see it, I know what's going on, but what can I do? I finally realized that while I may not be able to do much, one thing I can do is share information with others. Who knows but that it might wake up someone who is in a position to do something more significant? Or many someones? I'm sure that most everyone here is already aware, so I may be "preaching" to the choir, but the fact is, even being aware previously, I have learned a ton of information since visiting Dane's site.

At any rate, it's a start.

Below is the recent update:

The web site is: www.geoengineeringwatch.org

I encourage everyone to take some time to check out the information there. (My apologies to those for whom this information may be redundant.)
    Last edited by Jay Freeman; 9th July 2017 at 16:47.
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th July 2017), avid (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), dynamo (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Loren (11th July 2017), Matt P (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017), Rawhide68 (11th July 2017), Snoweagle (11th July 2017), Tintin (10th July 2017), yelik (9th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: GeoengineeringWatch.org Updates

Here's the UK Governments view on Geo-Engineering. In my correspondence they have stated on more than one occasion, that they or their agents are not involved with either delivering, experimenting or research, which is, of course, not the truth. It infers to me that the activities are probably controlled by NATO or similar and above National Governments.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ernment-s-view

Another untruth...."Based on the evidence currently available, it is premature to consider geoengineering as a viable option for addressing climate change. The priority is, and must be, to tackle the root cause by reducing emissions of greenhouse gases from human activities and adapting to those impacts that are unavoidable. Mitigation of climate change, by reducing emissions and protecting natural carbon sinks, remains the surest way of increasing our chances of avoiding dangerous climate change in the future"

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), dynamo (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Matt P (9th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017), Snoweagle (11th July 2017), Tintin (10th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Jay, there's been alot of chemtrail/geoengineering threads and posts here but it's never a bad idea to share Dane's latest. 😁

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), dynamo (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Jay Freeman (11th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017), Snoweagle (11th July 2017), yelik (10th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Here is the latest in Hollywood programming about Geoengineering.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), dynamo (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017), Snoweagle (11th July 2017), yelik (10th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Dane seems to have the best information. I sent a question to him and never got a reply. I'm still after an answer. After a plane has sprayed overhead, how long does it take the aluminum particles to sink down to breathable levels?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), dynamo (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Dane seems to have the best information. I sent a question to him and never got a reply. I'm still after an answer. After a plane has sprayed overhead, how long does it take the aluminum particles to sink down to breathable levels?
    Very relevant question... the answer to which may be probably never...

Why?

Because if it's delivered overhead, due to atmospheric winds/drifts, it's gonna fall down far, far away from that original spot.

In other words, if one is targeted by an actual release, one will probably never see it released over head but far, far away up wind.

An analogy can be derived from volcanic ashes blown up into the atmosphere: it can take years to get back down after a few revolution around the earth...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), dynamo (12th July 2017), fourty-two (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), Loren (11th July 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017), uzn (10th July 2017), yelik (11th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

For information.
    From my research I would say that the raw material for chemtrails comes from ‘Fly Ash’ a bye product of combustion from coal fired power stations which is a similar composition to what we see analyzed, and, there's plenty of it around.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

dynamo (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017), onawah (17th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

http://byebyebluesky.com/ is gaining a lot of followers in the SouthWest Ontario, Canada area.
    They have some great info and pictures posted on the site.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

"Forced vaccinations are not only occurring in the US. What other countries have just implemented such health threatening programs with no option of choice for the public? How is the America's first 21st century nuclear reactor doing? The answer is alarming. The majority of nations around the globe just approved a nuclear weapons ban treaty. Which nations refused to participate? The answer is not hard to guess. Though ocean ecosystems around the globe are imploding, the US power structure is doing everything it can to decimate what little life is left. Where are the next marine ecosystem massacres about to occur? Anyone who thinks Earth's life support systems are doing fine, can only be considered completely disconnected from reality. The July 15th edition of global alert news is below."

“The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), onawah (17th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread