+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    That is why the military closed the program down. It wasn't reliable.
    OR it was reliable enough method to be deemed as a classified project...

Quote Some people describe ET craft being controlled with consciousness.
    I agree with that and many things seem to support that theory. Vehicles made of matter are very ancient ways of traveling for civilizations which are light years ahead of us, consciousness-wise.

When it comes to us humans, using rocket fuel for space traveling is almost laughably old and useless way. There's no doubt in my mind that even we have better technology than that hidden away. We might even have ships capable of interstellar travel, who knows.
    Last edited by Wind; 14th July 2017 at 01:04.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd November 2017), neutronstar (14th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Who says they closed it down? The "military"?????
    Major Ed Dames. He headed up the program for the military. He is retired and still dose remote viewing. It is not that it doesn't work it is just not that reliable.

And if it isn't shut down, well then I suspect that they have gotten to the the point where they have gone way beyond white boards.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 14th July 2017 at 01:46.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll take this opportunity to share an interesting video about remote viewing. This is from the youtube channel "New thinking allowed" Jeffrey Mishlove is a wonderful host and his channel is a treasure trove of fascinating interviews. The original tv program "Thinking allowed" was terrific and I'm really glad Mr Mishlove is still around spreading knowledge.

The guest in this vid is Stephan A.Schwartz also an intellectual blackbelt discussing his decades long research on RV.

I have to say as much as I like Mr Schwartz approach I'm a bit doubtful about all the claims he makes regarding the accuracy of his findings with RV for future predictions and archeological researches (another vid). I mean I trust he got results but if RV was statistically so accurate it would be all over the place in every field of research.

So, what do you think?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

My man Kurt deserves props...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (23rd November 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd November 2017), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

• Kurt Russell Shares UFO "Phoenix Lights" Experience | UFO Witness:

Marvel actor Kurt Russell shares his personal experience with UFOs after witnessing the Phoenix Lights in 2007, one of the biggest mass sightings of UFOs in American history.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (12th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2