+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,240 times in 821 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Thank you Harley. We all know that they use distraction on the one hand to make sure we don't see what they are doing on the other hand.

This from RT (https://www.rt.com/news/399249-north...lict-missiles/):

‘N Koreans will sell last shirt for ICBM’
    No threats from Washington or even the harshest sanctions will make Pyongyang abandon its plan to develop its own intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), Aleksandr Tsalko, a Russian retired Air Force general, told RT.

“[The North Koreans] will sell the last shirt from their back, but will make [the missile],” Tsalko said.

However, he expressed doubt that Pyongyang currently has the capability to carry out nuclear strikes against American bases in Guam and elsewhere if attacked.

“They claim they have one, but having a long-range missile and being capable of delivering a nuclear strike are two different things. They need to make a nuclear warhead that their missile can carry, to learn how to hit a target with it at long range,” the co-founder of the Council for Foreign and Defense Policies said.

“I doubt North Korea now has a guidance system good enough for that. They can make a bang somewhere in the sea, but that’s all,” he added.

I personally think that humanity has more to fear from chemical weapons than nuclear weapons at this stage...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Harley (11th August 2017), Jake (12th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Richard said he used to have a friend who was a pathological liar. Well, I have had few of those as a friend too. They just can't stop lying and the problem is, they do actually believe everything they're saying. You know how me and my friends caught those individuals? We used to suggest them some of our own stories and they just went for it and adapted our suggestions to their stories. It was lie after lie after lie. All of those liars I knew were actually really nice guys. No harm done, they just liked to tell a lot of unbelievable stuff. Maybe they were just storytellers after all and nothing more. I have no idea what are they doing now (20 to 30 years later), but I'd actually liked to know.

As for Goode, I don't think he fits the type. Surely he's a liar, but not that type.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 12th August 2017 at 13:57.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Jake (12th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10