+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Slant84's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Thank You so much Bill Ryan for the Dolan Interview

That's great news Mike! Thank you
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - Orwell

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th July 2017), Bill Ryan (24th July 2017), Kristin (24th July 2017), Mike (Yesterday), Sam Hunter (24th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Slant84's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Lol ok didn't see this. Now I'm buried at the bottom of an 8 page thread. Guess everyone agrees 👍🏼
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - Orwell

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th July 2017), Bill Ryan (24th July 2017), Kristin (24th July 2017), Mike (Yesterday), RunningDeer (24th July 2017), Sam Hunter (24th July 2017), Shadowself (24th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,905 times in 15,763 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Well this has answered two of my questions from #33 of this thread
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1165866

Contrary to the publicity poster it was unlikely Gary would attend the conference as
    he would of been arrested and he would probably be speaking over Skype.

Secondly unless he actually remembered any new info ie the names of the
    US craft etc , he would not have enough to fill an hour. The presentation
    is interesting but most of it he has said before , but if anyone had not
    seen them then he is an important piece in the UFO disclosure field not
    only for his claims of what he saw but the extreme response by the US
    to extricate him and the threat is still there if he leaves the country as
    far as I'm aware. Still nice to see he is well and still interested.....

Gary McKinnon MUFON Symposium 2017

Published on 24 Jul 2017
    Speaking to MUFON LV over Skype 22.07.2017. I had to speak quickly
    because they were running over time. Full event available at http://mufon.tv

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (Yesterday), aoibhghaire (24th July 2017), Bill Ryan (24th July 2017), Harley (Yesterday), Kristin (24th July 2017), Mike (Yesterday), norman (24th July 2017), RunningDeer (24th July 2017), Sequoia (Yesterday), Star Tsar (Yesterday), uzn (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,585 times in 4,647 posts

May be of interest

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Coast To Coast AM

Richard Dolan - UFO Disclosure/Secret Space Program | John Hanson - UFO Cases

Aired 23rd July 2017 | Published 24th July 2017

In the first half Richard Dolan joins George Knapp to discuss UFO Disclosure, His recent outting to the MUFON Syposium, Claims made by some whilst there & The current presidency from a disclosure perspective.

After that ex policeman John Hanson discusses UFO Cases.

Supporting Link: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/07/23

From Bill:

The video's been removed from YouTube public access, but here's Richard Dolan's part of the show:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Yesterday at 15:56.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Kristin (Yesterday), Mike (Yesterday), Rachel (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sequoia (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,388 times in 2,245 posts

Was driving late last night, listening to the radio and stumbled onto Coast. Richard Dolan...nice surprise. Get home, and of course I can't pick up the show on my little clock radio. So I sign up to become a "coast insider" or whatever they call it (and subsequently cancelled my Whitley Strieber 'dreamland' membership...sorry Whitley)...

...it was the first time I listened to a live Coast show in ages. And now I remember why. Richard was great, and George Knapp was great...that wasn't it. It was the commercial breaks....THEY ARE INTERMINABLE. For the love of god, somebody please shorten those! And then they pull this cruel trick where they finally return to the show...ONLY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY'LL BE BACK AFTER EVEN MORE COMMERCIALS. It's ENRAGING!...

I will never listen to another live show again.

I just hope, somehow someway that that debate at the mufon conference is made available on youtube or something in the near future. Anyone have any idea if that might happen???
    Last edited by Mike; Yesterday at 06:08.
    [I]My head says 'who cares?', but my heart whispers 'you do, stupid...'"[/I]

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alekahn2 (Yesterday), Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Jake (Yesterday), Kristin (Yesterday), Rachel (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sam Hunter (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,905 times in 15,763 posts

Quote Richard Dolan - UFO Disclosure/Secret Space Program | John Hanson - UFO Cases

Richard starts talking about the panel he was on with Corey , Andrew Basiago ,
    Bill Tomkins and Michael Salla approx 13 mins in ......First comment from George
    says he had a text from Jan Harzen that it was the best attended conference in 20
    years and there were some lively debates. 'Marketing wise' it was a success but
    scientifically it was probably a set back , Richard explains it better and goes into
    the SSP and other related topics for which their is plenty of witness statements...

In the phone in after the hour mark a pilot rings in with a personal witness
    testimony which sounds interesting....Interview aprox 1 hour long.

The second guest retired policeman John Hanson discuss UFO cases ,
    which is also interesting and normal cases ie. not SSP or celeb related.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; Yesterday at 12:28.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Omnisense (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Sam Hunter (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,066 times in 2,702 posts

I've noticed UFOlogy co-opted massively for years. The disinformation is so rampant in the fields of extraterrestrial information that the people who believe in ETs and research them might be the most delusional about them. I have had ET interaction, and once published ET information. I have mostly moved on to covering the human elements of the conspiracy as you cannot bring an ET to justice, nor are they very credible compared to mkultra type stuff to the average person. Nor did I like fighting the psyop programming of the New Age in ET information.

I feel there is a boatload of allegorical truths to the disinformation however. So if you know the formula they were using for the disinformation, and you know the patterns of occult truths, one can gain even from the most disinfo filled content. Disinfo gives you a look into the black ops psyche. They are shooting for the dumber elements of the demographics (with some of it), so that level of disinformation can be processed easily... If you took a look at the channelings people were accepting about 2011-2012 in the channeling section I think you'd see a level of disinformation that is easier to discern then you see now. The intelligence mind control AI's are on a curve, and are serving a counterintelligence plan ...
    Last edited by Omnisense; Yesterday at 11:30.
    Victory Over Oppression
    Films | Music | About PSYOPS

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Post:

Alekahn2 (Yesterday), anandacate (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Cidersomerset (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), Jake (Yesterday), marique3652 (Yesterday), Mike (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Paprika (Yesterday), peterpam (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), turiya (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8