+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #101
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Hmm. Something is not right about Corey's latest statements regarding Cosmic Disclosure.

In Gaia's first quarter report of 2017, GAIA states they have 247,300 paying subscribers, as of 31st of March 2017.
    Corey is now claiming 81% of all paying subscribers watch Cosmic Disclosure on a weekly basis.

If that's really the case how come Cosmic Disclosure is not even in top 10 of the most popular shows on GAIA?

Will Corey Goode's lies ever end?

GAIA's 2017 first quarter report:
    http://content.equisolve.net/gaia/ne...r_2017_234.pdf

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    Hmm. Something is not right about Corey's latest statements regarding Cosmic Disclosure.

In Gaia's first quarter report of 2017, GAIA states they have 247,300 paying subscribers, as of 31st of March 2017.
    Corey is now claiming 81% of all paying subscribers watch Cosmic Disclosure on a weekly basis.

If that's really the case how come Cosmic Disclosure is not even in top 10 of the most popular shows on GAIA?

Will Corey Goode's lies ever end?

GAIA's 2017 first quarter report:
    http://content.equisolve.net/gaia/ne...r_2017_234.pdf
    A micro example of the macro truth... that Corey lies so much that it could be considered pathological. It is baffling to me that Gaia would have anything to do with such an obvious case of this consistent behavior.

Yet maybe the 10% rise in valuation of their stock in just the last 6 days may demonstrate why they don't care.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th July 2017 at 18:14.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (19th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Milo (19th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Richard Dolan·Tuesday, July 18, 2017

However, in any sort of engagement I have with such people, they must realize that the onus is on them to provide their evidence. That is what I do regarding UFOs. A story that is inherently unverifiable just doesn’t count, nor does it help if some other random person seemingly supports the story. Words alone aren’t good enough. Nothing can be taken at face value
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I didn't take your article personally and am still very interested in working with you to try to bridge the divide between these two viewpoints.

Thank you,

Corey Goode
    Oh, if I may, here's a very simple solution as a way to "bridge the gap" : It's called "Taking a Selfie" !!! So the next time there's a "meeting" with some "exotic" beings, please for the love of god, get your smartphone out of your pocket and use it eh ?

Or otherwise I can see no reason whatsoever to not continue to treat all of your supposed "testimony" as anything other than the "entertainment" it is, like from a low-grade "Sci Fi" movie eh ?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Iancorgi (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Sequoia (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017)

6. Link to Post #104
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Awweee, look at the cute little corey's kids...

Maybe I should make another response video to those girls.. but it feels like low hanging fruit.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st July 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Sequoia (19th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Well said, Kristin,

Mufon has become am empty-calorie, sugary comestible. They may as well change their name from Mufon to Muffin. A new Mufon type of agency DOES need to be formed.

Is it possible that a society like this could grow out of Project Avalon?
    That is an interesting idea I was thinking on the same lines, however, I'm full up with my own projects currently. May be a good start of a new thread. People who were interested would need experience with research, would have to be able to follow a format, would need to create a web site, would need to be skilled at UFO investigations, would need some fundraising skills, and also be able to commit without pay for long hours. Not the best job offer going, but it could bare fruit. Everything needs to start somewhere and small seeds planted properly would bare excellent fruit if tended correctly.

I would say to start small but do excellent research which is organized and then grow from there, set goals that are attainable, and find people with money interested but who by all means keep their paws out of the decision making!!! People involved would have to be vetted as well, so that from the start the grass has ROOTS.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (19th July 2017), Gracy (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

All of them fake smiles, for the pic, look at the corner of their eyes, no muscle contraction that goes with real smiles (usually you see that in most actor's smiles in Hollywood). Goes with fake Aliens. I bet anyghint they were pulled last minute for the pic

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Richard Dolan·Tuesday, July 18, 2017

However, in any sort of engagement I have with such people, they must realize that the onus is on them to provide their evidence. That is what I do regarding UFOs. A story that is inherently unverifiable just doesn’t count, nor does it help if some other random person seemingly supports the story. Words alone aren’t good enough. Nothing can be taken at face value
    I didn't take your article personally and am still very interested in working with you to try to bridge the divide between these two viewpoints.

Thank you,

Corey Goode
    Oh, if I may, here's a very simple solution as a way to "bridge the gap" : It's called "Taking a Selfie" !!! So the next time there's a "meeting" with some "exotic" beings, please for the love of god, get your smartphone out of your pocket and use it eh ?

Or otherwise I can see no reason whatsoever to not continue to treat all of your supposed "testimony" as anything other than the "entertainment" it is, like from a low-grade "Sci Fi" movie eh ?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (21st July 2017), Milo (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    Bill, great interview.

I wish you would have asked him more about specifics as to why he didnt like the tompkins book. He has said many tiny now that he got a chance to publish it but wanted nothing to do with it. I would be interested in why exactly he felt that way, not that I disagree with the assessment.

Im also eagerly awaiting his next radio broadcast which is taking forever to come out.
    It was my understanding that Dolan's rejection was based on the actual format of the content, not the content itself. Dolan had been approached to assume the role of publisher, not editor, two very different kinds of work. The manuscript 'format' was too close to the original: repeated interviews in which Tomkins' recall was a 'stream of consciousness'. Okay for a rough draft, but unreadable for more than a few pages at a time without getting lost. It was a repetitious hodge podge of poorly organized, disconnected fragments that were so very difficult to follow that the work required to give it a coherent flow was just not worth the effort. The final version, the one that Salla printed, is a huge rework, but is still very hard to follow.

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 20th July 2017 at 17:54.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st July 2017), Bill Ryan (20th July 2017), Chester (21st July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), Praxis (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member WTHTLight's Avatar
    Thanks

I reached out to Corey to assist him with his Shoulder Workers Compensation surgery disputes and impairment ratings disputes last year. He claimed that he was struggling with these two issues last year on his website. I am a practice management consultant for workers compensation and a physician. I reached out to Corey to help him with his SO CALLED DISPUTES and my emails went unanswered and my texts to his websites were deleted. I offered my consultant services for free to assist with his shoulder worker compensation disputes as an expert and my text and emails on the website were deleted and unanswered. I ask you ... WHY? i was a supporter at the time ...but now I have a lot of questions?

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WTHTLight For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st July 2017), Bill Ryan (20th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Harley (20th July 2017), Hervé (20th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), Ol' Roy (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Shadowself (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

This photo reminded me of a video where Jimmy Church held up Corey’s digital camera and explained that Corey wanted him to take a picture of him with the audience.

Then the studio camera man panned over to Corey in the front row. I noticed two things when Jimmy Church told everyone to wave: 1) most of them were females and they stood up and waved 2) Corey stayed seated and he was the only one not waving.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    All of them fake smiles, for the pic, look at the corner of their eyes, no muscle contraction that goes with real smiles (usually you see that in most actor's smiles in Hollywood). Goes with fake Aliens. I bet anyghint they were pulled last minute for the pic.
    Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 22:54.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th July 2017), Hym (20th July 2017), Shadowself (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by rehabdoc68 (here)
    I reached out to Corey to assist him with his Shoulder Workers Compensation surgery disputes and impairment ratings disputes last year. He claimed that he was struggling with these two issues last year on his website. I am a practice management consultant for workers compensation and a physician. I reached out to Corey to help him with his SO CALLED DISPUTES and my emails went unanswered and my texts to his websites were deleted. I offered my consultant services for free to assist with his shoulder worker compensation disputes as an expert and my text and emails on the website were deleted and unanswered. I ask you ... WHY? i was a supporter at the time ...but now I have a lot of questions?
    Kind of you to offer. Not hard to work out why, your precious time would be better spent on someone who actually needs your help but if you want answers then just start at the OP of the "The Truth About Corey Goode" thread and work your way through, you'll figure it out before you get to the end of the thread.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 20th July 2017 at 03:41. Reason: correction, added link
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Harley (20th July 2017), Hym (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), Shadowself (20th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I wonder how long it will be before the 'Marvin Gaye' healing programme is introduced into the SBA cult.

You know, the ol' Sexual Healing.

21. Link to Post #112
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by rehabdoc68 (here)
    Could it have been that maybe it was because you (unknowingly at that time) would have been like poison to him? Maybe you caught him off-guard with your offer to help and he grew suspicious that you were actually onto him? His (non)reaction towards your offer certainly indicates that to me.

That was very kind of you to offer your help, Doc!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well, here we are on the eve of the MUFON Symposium. I would love to have been a fly on the wall there! http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...ritaja246b8bf7 Looking forward to hearing about how it went!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st July 2017), Bill Ryan (20th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Sequoia (20th July 2017), we-R-one (20th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #114
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Well here is Salla's response to Richard Dolan:

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers Under Scrutiny – Response to Richard Dolan

Notice the picture with the three atendees of MUFON conference together.

http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...nder-scrutiny/

I have responded to their alleged impartial investigation of Goode elsewhere in terms of how they ignore documents and expert testimonies that validate Goode’s claims about his two-decades long background in the Information Technology industry. By ignoring Goode’s verifiable background, both investigators have deliberately attempted to cast doubt on his credibility by asserting that he came forward purely for monetary gain, as opposed to genuine whistleblower’ desire to reveal the truth about official wrong doing even at the cost of a once lucrative career.

I have reached out to Richard to share my assessment of Ryan and Listz’s hoax investigation, and included a link to the documents and experts I contacted and who corroborated Goode’s background. Richard has not replied, which I find surprising. Surely the willful obfuscation of a whistleblower’s background deserves public scrutiny and rebuke when investigators have acted inappropriately!

Yet apparently, Mr Dolan doesn’t agree. He doesn’t bring up any problems with Ryan and Liszt’s investigation of Goode in his post, but he does mention a problem with me. Apparently I have a trust issue:

I’ve known Michael for over a decade, and have had several long conversations with him. What I say here I have said to him personally: I believe he has done genuine and good research on a number of matters, but has a tendency to be too trusting. From my perspective, it’s always been like that. There are people who love his work, and there are haters. I am neither, but am always looking for information I can use. Sometimes I get good information and insights from his work and so I find him worthwhile to listen to, even if I don’t approve of his quickness to jump to conclusions.

Why only focus on one aspect of what the Deep State is doing? After all, in the case of Corey Goode, I’ve found clear evidence of an underhanded attempt to smear him, where two investigators, Ryan and Liszt, have ignored documents and expert witnesses corroborating his work history, and claims in this regard. Couldn’t Ryan and Liszt be Deep State operatives who have been activated to discredit Goode?

[...]

~

My opinion....Salla does jump to conclusions. Calling the documents and expert testimonies that validate Goode’s claims about his two-decades long background in the Information Technology industry proof of validity is...well questionable to say the least. I'd also be willing to bet Salla has not properly vetted (investigated) Corey Goode.

Salla's only response to Daniel and Bill is they must be "deep state operatives'? What? He's apparently been listening to Corey Good and Co. who just recently put out a creepy stalking video from one of his cult members who was most likely directed to stalk Bill Ryan!

Closing he says:

All testimonies count. We can learn a lot by both exposing those out to hoax us or who act out of delusion, as well genuinely investigating those telling us the truth as best as they recollect. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is precisely what the Deep State wants us to do when it comes to assessing incredible whistleblower claims about secret space programs.

I suspect this will be an interesting conversation if Salla and Dolan continue discussing the validity of Corey Goode.

~
    Corey Goode's response to Salla:

We are super pumped to be putting on a family friendly event at the Eclipse of Disclosure. The unpleasantness has been consciously put behind us and full attention has been directed back to our projects. I still have an interview that touches on the topic with Teresa Yanaros that is coming out soon. We are very focused on finding a way to bring together the major groups in Ufology and work together for the release of suppressed technologies and in raising consciousness. In the article, Dr. Salla responds to Dolan's article with his own thoughts. CG: Secret Space Program Whistleblowers Under Scrutiny – Response to Richard Dolan -

~

The unpleasantness has been consciously put behind us? I don't think so....not just yet...there seems to be more to come...remember 6 turns into 9?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 20th July 2017 at 17:21.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Hervé (20th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Matthew (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Sequoia (20th July 2017), we-R-one (20th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wow, Salla has really swallowed Corey's sob story hook line and sinker. (Sigh, unfortunately the sinker part is very heavy.) I have no doubt that if Richard Dolan was provided with information that confirmed Corey Goode and directly led to him being properly vetted then we would not be having this conversation.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Callista (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), drneglector (21st July 2017), Flash (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Hervé (20th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (20th July 2017), Matthew (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), Paprika (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Shadowself (20th July 2017), we-R-one (20th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Wow, Salla has really swallowed Corey's sob story hook line and sinker. (Sigh, unfortunately the sinker part is very heavy.) I have no doubt that if Richard Dolan was provided with information that confirmed Corey Goode and directly led to him being properly vetted then we would not be having this conversation.
    let's just give that 5 stars!

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Callista (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Hervé (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Matthew (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), Paprika (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), we-R-one (20th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

If Ryan and Lizt are deep state operatves, then so are Cliff High, Joseph Farrell, and many other intelligent alternative media people. Many many.

Sorry Salla, you lost it this time as well as Wilcock and even Muffon. There is no way balanced people will believe Corey. When people are told, ordered, to shut up, and research to stop and take it on faith, it is a sure sign of manipulation. Even if these avians were existing, i would not want anything to do with it because they would have shown their dictatorial and fighting promoters faces through James Corey.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Callista (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Sequoia (20th July 2017), Shadowself (20th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    If Ryan and Lizt are deep state operatves, then so are Cliff High, Joseph Farrell, and many other intelligent alternative media people. Many many.

Sorry Salla, you lost it this time as well as Wilcock and even Muffon. There is no way balanced people will believe Corey. When people are told, ordered, to shut up, and research to stop and take it on faith, it is a sure sign of manipulation. Even if these avians were existing, i would not want anything to do with it because they would have shown their dictatorial and fighting promoters faces through James Corey.
    And their great stalking abilities as well!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Callista (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Meanwhile back with NASA an interesting/amusing article ......

US Republican asks Nasa if civilisation on Mars existed

US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, a California Republican, asked
    the scientist leading Nasa's Mars Rover programme if an ancient
    civilisation existed on Mars.
    4h ago From the section US & Canada
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...n-mars-existed

Published on 18 Jul 2017
    Full story on Space.com: https://www.space.com/37534-mars-civi...
    US congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA 48th District) asked a select NASA
    panel about the possibility of civilizations on Mars "thousands of years ago."
    Footage from the Space Subcommittee Hearing - Planetary Flagship Missions:
    Mars Rover 2020 and Europa Clipper.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st July 2017 at 08:11.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (21st July 2017), Magnus (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Sequoia (20th July 2017), we-R-one (21st July 2017)

37. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Meanwhile back with NASA an interesting/amusing article ......

US Republican asks Nasa if civilisation on Mars existed

US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, a California Republican, asked
    the scientist leading Nasa's Mars Rover programme if an ancient
    civilisation existed on Mars.
    4h ago From the section US & Canada
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...n-mars-existed

Published on 18 Jul 2017

Full story on Space.com: https://www.space.com/37534-mars-civi...
    US congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA 48th District) asked a select NASA
    panel about the possibility of civilizations on Mars "thousands of years ago."
    Footage from the Space Subcommittee Hearing - Planetary Flagship Missions:
    Mars Rover 2020 and Europa Clipper.
    Thanks, Cidersomerset.
    Fixed link to main article from Space.com: No, Congressman, There's No Evidence of an Ancient Mars Civilization

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (20th July 2017), Cidersomerset (21st July 2017), Flash (21st July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), Sequoia (20th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast