+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The energetic/vibrational/spiritual nature of earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default The energetic/vibrational/spiritual nature of earth

Yesterday I watched an interesting NDE presentation at 2014 IANDS Conference by a woman named Amy Call who very openly and authentically shared her very emotional near death experience that she had back in 2003 as a result of an allergic reaction to medication.

Her story is fascinating and I encourage you to watch her whole presentation. But in her NDE, this is the real reason I am sharing this, she experienced moving around earth and in doing so she became aware of a deeper nature of earth - that it is actually energetically and vibrationally segmented by country, city, neighbourhood and so on and that these segments are inter and intra connected that form an important whole in an intelligent way, kind of like spirits forming a collective spirit.

This idea of vibrational regions is something I have thought about a lot but due to lack of deeper experience and corroborating information have not been able to substantiate to any degree. In her story Amy shares this experience of becoming encapsulated by a vortex in which her guide merged with her spiritually to become one and THAT is exactly a process I have experienced as well and is hence why I trust her story as true and why I think her information about earth's frequency segments is likely giving us some rare and important intelligence about the deeper nature of earth.

There is in my opinion a lot to learn from the information Amy shared.

41:52 -> 42:42
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 11th July 2017 at 13:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th July 2017), Loren (11th July 2017), Michelle Marie (11th July 2017), Noelle (11th July 2017), raregem (12th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: The energetic/vibrational/spiritual nature of earth

Besides what she observed about the different vibrational regions of the planet, I was amazed by the different levels of her experience. In the one in which she meets her mentor and the deceased humans who apparently committed suicide, she describes it as a reality that is like the one we're in now -- no heavenly gates or robed beings -- yet more real. That is something many NDE experiencers report.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

raregem (12th July 2017), WhiteLove (12th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread