+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just find it amazing how "Russian government attorney" became Russian lawyer in the span of a single day

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default I just find it amazing how "Russian government attorney" became Russian lawyer in the span of a single day

She denies categorically. No, lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya is not related to the Russian government. And no, she did not give information about Hillary Clinton's campaign to Donald Trump's eldest son when they met in June 2016 in New York's multi-billionaire tower in the presence of his son-in-law Jared Kushner And campaign chief Paul Manafort.

"It's quite possible that they were looking for this kind of information, they wanted it so much!" Said the lawyer on Tuesday in an interview with the American television channel NBC.

The Kremlin says she has never heard of this lawyer. However, it has clients related to the Russian government. Notably the businessman Denis Katsyv, accused of laundering a tax evasion discovered by the lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, later found dead in prison. Following this death, the United States had imposed sanctions against Russian officials and Moscow had responded by prohibiting the adoption of children by couples from the United States.

Rob Goldstone, the scandalous journalist who proposed the meeting with Russian lawyer, said that he was acting on behalf of Emin Agalarov, who was a partner of Donald Trump in the organization of Miss Universe 2013 in Moscow. Agalarov is not a member of the first circle of the Kremlin, but it has its entrances.

Natalia Veselnitskaya has also been lobbying the West against anti-Russian sanctions, notably by promoting a film that discredits Magnitsky. ''The Russian whistleblower died in a Moscow prison in 2009 after being arrested and charged by some of the very officials he accused of malfeasance. The Magnitsky Act a U.S. law that gave officials the power to withhold visas and freeze assets belonging to Russian officials accused of human rights abuses was apparently the reason Veselnitskaya wanted to meet with the Trump team after tantalizing them with the Clinton offer.''

Source : http://nationalpost.com/g00/news/wor...w.google.ca%2F

It seems Team Obama is familiar with this Russian lawyer: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-trump-jr-mtg/
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th July 2017 at 14:02.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

avid (14th July 2017), Did You See Them (12th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Lifebringer (15th July 2017), Matt P (12th July 2017), TargeT (12th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: I just find it amazing how "Russian government attorney" became Russian lawyer in the span of a single day

Noticed that myself !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Gaia (12th July 2017), TargeT (12th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: I just find it amazing how "Russian government attorney" became Russian lawyer in the span of a single day

I find it amazing that the MSM can continually shoot itself in the foot like this... there can't be much foot left.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (14th July 2017), Gaia (12th July 2017), Matt P (12th July 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (12th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Noticed that myself !
    As my mother tongue is French. I always have fun reading and laughing about American MSM. Our media, both Europeans and Canadians, have taken a cunning pleasure in pointing out this incongruity and tell the truth for this one.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/international...nald-trump.php

http://www.courrierinternational.com....doc.qg8hn.xml
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th July 2017 at 14:43.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (12th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I find it amazing that the MSM can continually shoot itself in the foot like this... there can't be much foot left.
    This MSM is sick; mentally ill. Of course they are liberal lap dogs, but the way they REPEATEDLY jump at stories that they HOPE… they BELIEVE… they PRAY to the Liberal Gods of Lies will debase Trump, they merely look more stupid, more dishonest, more corrupt, more liberal (oh… I said that already) and feed more ammo to Trump to rake them with.

Liberal media twits complained that Trump denounced the media overseas… as if they deserve some measure of respect. Well, when they constantly promote the lie that the President of the United States is mentally unfit, then it is Trump’s DUTY to undercut and delegitimize the lying media in order to restore trust in the Leader of the supposedly Free World. So deplorable and YES MSM media shoots itself in the foot!
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th July 2017 at 14:52.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

avid (14th July 2017), Matt P (12th July 2017), Spiral (12th July 2017), TargeT (12th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

AAAAAAAnd the sh*t show that is the Trump administration continues to unravel at a faster and faster pace.

The aroma surrounding this crew is approaching the truly nauseous.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Cipher (12th July 2017), Gaia (12th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    AAAAAAAnd the sh*t show that is the Trump administration continues to unravel at a faster and faster pace.

The aroma surrounding this crew is approaching the truly nauseous.

Brian
    Follow the money my friend.

This is the new game.... The MSM medias is getting rich off Donald Trump. The Boston Globe, The Washington Post, the Financial Times, and the New Yorker, have all grown, after years of stagnation or decline.

The presence of Trump has not nearly been enough to cancel out the decline of advertising, but fear of the president has provided a tailwind in the storm. He has called the media “FAKE NEWS” and “the enemy,” while Steve Bannon, his chief strategist, called the press “the opposition party,” language that is unprecedented from a modern administration. But on another level, Trump is great business for the news organizations he attacks, and his “war” against critical news outlets often reveals itself to be something more like a solicitation of approval.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dTPFRWtHFc0Vy/giphy.gif
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th July 2017 at 15:49.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Changed my mind
    Last edited by Praxis; 13th July 2017 at 00:46.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Here's my take on the whole Trump/Russia debacle.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th July 2017 at 07:05. Reason: fix link
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mgray For This Post:

TargeT (14th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It could be something as simple as cheating on Ivanka out of the country. Don knows a lot about that and probably expects it. He's not solid true non cheater, and surrounds himself with others like him. case in point: "EPSTEIN'S ISLAND."

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    It could be something as simple as cheating on Ivanka out of the country. Don knows a lot about that and probably expects it. He's not solid true non cheater, and surrounds himself with others like him. case in point: "EPSTEIN'S ISLAND."
    It's well known that 'Don' is sexually attracted to his daughter Ivanka, musing, for example, while she sits on his lap, about how he would like to date her, but I think the woman who would be most upset with his Russian philandering would be his current wife, Melania.

Just guessing, though. Ivanka might, indeed, be irate.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

+ Reply to Thread