Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks : Made by the N.S.A. - R D Hall

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Wikileaks : Made by the N.S.A. - R D Hall

In conspiracy circles Wikileaks generates much excitement. But not at Richplanet. Whenever you hear the words “Assange” or “Wikileaks” in relation to some new “leak”, there are the questions you ought to be asking yourself : What is the ulterior motive for this leak and am I being taken for a ride here? In today’s programme, for the first time anywhere I reveal just how much of a handled entity Julian Assange is. Assange is not an independent activist, but is chauffeured around by establishment handlers. He is not a wanted criminal, he is not being given asylum, he is not a whistleblower, he is not an advocate of freedom of information. He is an intelligence created tool being used to front one of the biggest psy-ops currently in operation on this planet. Wikileaks is funded and supported by globalists who are using it for a number of agendas.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

7alon (14th July 2017), Arcturian108 (12th December 2017), Bluegreen (26th November 2017), Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Cipher (14th July 2017), earthadvocate (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), gaiagirl (11th December 2017), happyuk (14th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th July 2017), justntime2learn (13th July 2017), Nasu (13th July 2017), Noelle (14th July 2017), norman (13th July 2017), Tintin (15th July 2017), toppy (14th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks : Made by the N.S.A. - R D Hall

I've been waiting for this. One of my favourite journalists doing an expose on one of my other favourites, should be interesting...
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), gaiagirl (11th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th July 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), toppy (14th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I've been waiting for this. One of my favourite journalists doing an expose on one of my other favourites, should be interesting...
    I can't wait for the informed comments by Spiral and Rachel... thanks to you both.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), gaiagirl (11th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th July 2017), justntime2learn (13th July 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), toppy (14th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Assange is wanted by the USA. If he walked out of the Ecuadoran embassy he would be immediately arrested and deported to the USA on some trumped up charges.
    He presently isn't being chauffered anywhere.
    I am of the opinion that the globalists do not like in any way Wikileaks latest dump on "Vault 7".
    The problem I have with Assange and Wikileaks is that they never go after Israel. It is like a verboten subject. So something is definitely amiss. His controllers may be Israelis.
    Assange is a weird dude. Complex personality there. But I commend Wikileaks for telling us the rest of the story on many issues.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (26th November 2017), Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), gaiagirl (11th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th July 2017), justntime2learn (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Omni (14th July 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spellbound (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), toppy (14th July 2017), yelik (14th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,797 times in 8,388 posts

manipulativeleaking.co.roth
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

I like Richard and have seen him live in WSM several years ago and Andrew who
    was an Avalon member and Daniel Estulin who is a good journalist. I am not
    going to be able to watch them all tonight but part one in powerfull....

The cult reminds me of the village of the damned....

I do find it hard to believe John Pilger and many others are part of this.Though it
    could be part of a bigger game and if they did not want Hillary to be President ,
    and encouraged the release of the collateral damage murder vid from Iraq and
    others like Vault 7 etc. What is their agenda ?

It might be clearer after all four parts....9/11 is interesting if wiki and Julian agrees
    with the mainstream view .This reminds me of Nick Pope who also agrees with the
    government report , which is one of the reasons I think he is a gate keeper.
    Assange may have enough baggage without referring to 9/11 but to dismiss it
    comprehensively is alarming.

It is true that the PTB thru the Deep state infiltrated most political and corporate
    entities and probably in cahoots with groups behind the scenes all over the world.
    It would be a great coup if NSA/DARPA were in control of all the leakers, if true we
    are 'fooked' .
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th July 2017 at 08:09.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

I think it is a lot deeper than Assange being paid off. First I think he has genuine values against the NWO. Second I think he has been heavily hit by COINTELPRO mind control attempting to turn him into controlled opposition. This is evidenced with Assange rejecting 9-11 truth. That is cited often by assumptive conspiracy demographics when demonizing Assange.

With every person who does something great in alt media there is going to be counterintelligence. With some you may see mind control aimed at making them New Agers. Others you may see mind control aimed at impropriety to spam on headlines, others get mind controlled to say stuff they would not say (like myself), others get family members discrediting them after they die (Vatican assets), others get COINTELPRO potentially assassinating them (MLK),... The CIA has a big bag of dirty tricks to use. There is not one single catch all operation standard that they hit all of alt media with.

They have operations to turn us against each other. You see this with Alex Jones, Assange, Snowden, Bill Ryan, etc.

I take value in the phrase "by their fruits they shall be known" ...

There are mainstream paradigms, alternative paradigms, and the occult paradigms. When you understand all three to some degree it becomes more clear that mkultra is accounting for any real opposition. And we must be careful at destroying each other instead of destroying the real enemy.
    Last edited by Omni; 14th July 2017 at 00:35.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (14th July 2017), Blacklight43 (14th July 2017), ceetee9 (11th December 2017), Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), enigma3 (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Franny (14th July 2017), justntime2learn (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Nasu (14th July 2017), raregem (14th July 2017), Reinhard (11th December 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), sunflower (14th July 2017), Tintin (16th July 2017), yelik (14th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

How hard is it, really, to see what's going on ?.

Put ALL the world's entities on the table. Go through a list of all the targets of wikileaked info. Remove all of those from the table. Take a good hard look at what is left on the table and take it from there.

As a simple opener, CIA is probably not behind Assange. I think it's fairly safe to assume that the US, in general, is not behind Assange, judging by the leaking profile. However, there are higher interests involved in the US deep state, not least the real controllers of the NSA, which was set up as a thing that all other US intel agencies would have to report to and bow to. A kind of corporate buyout of US intel agencies in one stroke by who ? ( and don't say Eisenhower, he only signed the papers )

Sure the CIA etc have been doing their own thing as much as they could, including their hacking, it seems, and that's surely the tip of the iceberg.

Nation States are not in the big plan. The pathway towards where the top magicians are trying to get to will have to involve destruction of countries, as we know them. No Nation is special to them, except perhaps as a special challenge, requiring special destruction, which will, as a complete program, have to happen perfectly coordinated around the world or else the demolition will go wrong and screw it all up for them.

But, you have to remember that what they are trying to do is 'redevelope' a chunk of spherical real estate. Whatever type of real estate it happens to be, the basic operation is standard. First they must clear the site. That is a tedious multi stranded task. This is not green-field development. Everything from heavy machinery to dirty tricks gangs to shift the people who don't want to be moved out of the way etc etc.

In that context, the Wikileaks phenomenon isn't really all that hard to figure out, is it ?

It's a kind of demolition sub contractor. It's not about revealing the globalist's biggest plans or fake scams ( like 9/11 ), it's about picking off the lower order nation based secrets and structures that stand in the way of the global planners.
    Last edited by norman; 14th July 2017 at 01:18.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), happyuk (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Nasu (14th July 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Satori (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), sunflower (14th July 2017), Tintin (16th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Whatever the agenda behind wikileaks info, this website is the source of some very powerful data. The tranche of emails released in the Podesta affair opened up a couple of far reaching topics, such as pizza-paedo-gate. Another topic of fascination to me was Edgar Mitchell, and associates, emails that literally disclosed alien presence on earth. We know that whoever released these emails was trying to screw killary. That may have been white hats.

It is disturbing to think that wikileaks staff are riddled with soros cronies (like hearing from Rich Dolan that mufon is infiltrated by cia retirees, like hearing that rd steele is 'committed' to telling martian campfire tales). So it depends on how valuable the info is that is received, in addition to being able to assess the real intent of the leak by its true source, that frames how we use this info. If we can do that, wikileaks can still be a valuable resource.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Omni (14th July 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Assange is wanted by the USA. If he walked out of the Ecuadoran embassy he would be immediately arrested and deported to the USA on some trumped up charges.
    He presently isn't being chauffered anywhere.
    I am of the opinion that the globalists do not like in any way Wikileaks latest dump on "Vault 7".
    The problem I have with Assange and Wikileaks is that they never go after Israel. It is like a verboten subject. So something is definitely amiss. His controllers may be Israelis.
    Assange is a weird dude. Complex personality there. But I commend Wikileaks for telling us the rest of the story on many issues.
    Has it occurred to you there could be a good reason people don't go directly after the beast? Remember a lot of things happen behind the scenes. It depends what agenda people like Assange have. Does he want to collapse the economy by exposing too much at once? I don't know myself. Just something to consider.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), sandy (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    They have operations to turn us against each other. You see this with Alex Jones, Assange, Snowden, Bill Ryan, etc.

This. The bigger picture can be better understood from this perspective.

"All over the world we have accepted authority as truth rather than truth as authority."
    - Jordan Maxwell

30:54 ->
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 14th July 2017 at 07:46.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), yelik (14th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The kid at 24:29 does have facial similarities to Julian Assange. This is part 1 of 4 I'm referring to. Interesting stuff.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), WhiteLove (14th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

The agenda is a global 'Game of Thrones ' that has been going on forever , there
    are many directions you can go with this and everything in this intelligence driven
    media world and as you go up the chain on the control systems and corporations,
    those running the world get smaller and smaller and the few can control the many.

After watching the whole episode Richard and Andrew make good points but can be
    interpreted several ways imo.

If you look at the headlines on any day you can argue the pros and cons of global
    tyranny as we do on Avalon and other sites.The whole world is a media/intel psyop
    from one side or another.

150 Saudi intelligence officers joined ISIS in Mosul battle: Report

By Andrew Cheetham on 14 July 2017 GMT
    http://presstv.com/Detail/2017/07/14...fficers-Daesh-
    Takfiri-militants-assistance-Mosul-Iraqi-army-soldiers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Putin would prefer Hillary Clinton, not me' - Trump
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Xg7tdP_6I
    Published on 13 Jul 2017
    Ever since his election victory, Donald Trump's faced media allegations that
    Vladimir Putin was responsible for putting him in the White House. But now the
    president has raised more than a few eye brows, after claiming the Russian leader
    would have preferred Hillary Clinton.

====================================================
    ====================================================

Alex Jones & Daniel Estulin admit Trump is a Rothschild Creation in a war with the Rockefellers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVT26Sm-EY

Full interview....
    Bilderberg Expert: Elite Are In Full Panic Mode

Published on 4 Apr 2017

TRAILER BILDERBERG THE MOVIE....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzT_nhmLJTM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Estulin: ISIS is an Instrument of Anglo-American Empire
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKY38QdG_U
    Published on 31 Mar 2016
    We speak with Daniel Estulin about ISIS and how it is used as an instrument by the
    Anglo-American empire. We also discuss his latest thoughts on Syria, Bilderberg,
    the economy, the media and his new Bilderberg documentary.

===================================================

Quote The agenda is a global 'Game of Thrones ' that has been going on forever
    This interview explains the elites and their bloodlines and control meme pretty well...

Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PtSBt9EDmA
    Published on 22 May 2017
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th July 2017 at 11:15.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), yelik (14th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    The kid at 24:29 does have facial similarities to Julian Assange. This is part 1 of 4 I'm referring to. Interesting stuff.
    Many years ago there was a very interesting thread about Assange on Project Camelot, there were VERY clear & irrefutable pics of him in that cult, I don't know why RDH didn't show them, maybe they are no longer available on the internet.

I had many computers & hard drives destroyed during that period so I don't have any such pics, but I know what I saw.

Being in a cult has very deep & lasting effects for anyone, but for someone who was in there between the ages of 8 to 16 (?) that is going to be very fundamental to their psyche !

One other thing about JA & the cult, he maintains the cult haircut to this very day, what's that all about ?
    Last edited by Spiral; 14th July 2017 at 08:46. Reason: add

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

7alon (14th July 2017), Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Nasu (14th July 2017), Noelle (15th July 2017), norman (14th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Many years ago there was a very interesting thread about Assange on Project Camelot, there were VERY clear & irrefutable pics of him in that cult, I don't know why RDH didn't show them, maybe they are no longer available on the internet.

I had many computers & hard drives destroyed during that period so I don't have any such pics, but I know what I saw.

Being in a cult has very deep & lasting effects for anyone, but for someone who was in there between the ages of 8 to 16 (?) that is going to be very fundamental to their psyche !

One other thing about JA & the cult, he maintains the cult haircut to this very day, what's that all about ?
    Hmm, yeah something isn't right about all this. I don't think it is as simple is him being an asset either. I believe there is more to him as an individual. Does anybody else get that feeling he is hiding something other than being an MK Ultra asset/victim? The first 10 minutes of part 3 are very interesting to watch. An excerpt from the Richard D Hall fan:

Quote So, there it is. I don't know if this is of any use to you, but this is my story as it happened. It was a strange, secretive meeting and left me feeling uneasy! Julian Assange left me feeling uneasy!

He was, as my old art college tutor would describe as, "A strange cove"... It was as though he was 'all important' and kind of 'looked through' us... An almost non-human aura about him (which sounds ridiculous), but he left me feeling very strange and uneasy!...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Nasu (14th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Another Richplanet goodie. Yes Assange is both weird and a highly astute politician at the same time. I would be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by the way he manages to handle those journalists in episode 2/4 @12:25. He has clearly been coached in this art. Not everyone is cut out to do this.

As far as I'm concerned that is Assange running in the clip at 14:02. (Update - or rather at approx 24:42 further down the clip as others have already pointed out.)
    Last edited by happyuk; 14th July 2017 at 13:20.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)

This. The bigger picture can be better understood from this perspective.

"All over the world we have accepted authority as truth rather than truth as authority."
    - Jordan Maxwell

30:54 ->
    Absolutely, as soon as anyone distorts the truth it is amplified a thousand fold as people speculate and guess as to what is or might be going on, in turn this leads to endless suffering, injustices and much evil which is largely self-inflicted.

In addition we are also faced with mass misinformation and psychological mind manipulation at every level. Often Governments themselves are clueless as to what is really going on and can only react to the human games of chess the Ruling criminal class set in motion.

Based on this assumption, lol, I suspect a huge chunk of everything we read and hear about is unreliable – which is, of course, the plan. Even if the truth was staring us in the face we probably wouldn't recognise it.

If we try to patch together everything we think we know it will be a bit of a Frankenstein creation
    Last edited by yelik; 14th July 2017 at 14:06.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Noelle (15th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017), WhiteLove (14th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmm, yeah something isn't right about all this. I don't think it is as simple is him being an asset either. I believe there is more to him as an individual. Does anybody else get that feeling he is hiding something other than being an MK Ultra asset/victim? The first 10 minutes of part 3 are very interesting to watch. An excerpt from the Richard D Hall fan:

Quote So, there it is. I don't know if this is of any use to you, but this is my story as it happened. It was a strange, secretive meeting and left me feeling uneasy! Julian Assange left me feeling uneasy!

He was, as my old art college tutor would describe as, "A strange cove"... It was as though he was 'all important' and kind of 'looked through' us... An almost non-human aura about him (which sounds ridiculous), but he left me feeling very strange and uneasy!...
    Quote Hmm, yeah something isn't right about all this. I don't think it is as simple is him being an asset either.

I agree, there is a reason why they put certain kids through certain things, and what we have here in JA is one of them (well one that worked anyway), it's to do with magnetism & the occult.

It's like Savile & his predecessor Alex Cannon, only for the internet age.

The controlling entities are not human, which is why things like saying "it's the CIA" doesn't really fit, they may protect him, but they aren't running things, not really, neither are the NSA, they are drawing their power from "something", same as British Intelligence has since at least John "007" Dee.......

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

7alon (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The controlling entities are not human, which is why things like saying "it's the CIA" doesn't really fit, they may protect him, but they aren't running things, not really, neither are the NSA, they are drawing their power from "something", same as British Intelligence has since at least John "007" Dee.......
    That's why Pedogate is probably the one thing that scares them, at least a bit, and why it should be pursued. Unlike most 'dirty work' that doesn't trace all the way to the top, that seems to be something that really does.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), happyuk (15th July 2017), Spiral (14th July 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

I haven't viewed the videos yet, but I am very suspicious of information that makes people like Assange look bad. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the Deep State would be highly motivated to orchestrate a disinformation campaign against Assange, but I'll try to keep an open mind and view the clips.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), onawah (15th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast