Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wikileaks : Made by the N.S.A. - R D Hall

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks : Made by the N.S.A. - R D Hall

I'll just throw one more thing into the mix; cognitive dissonance.

It's the cornerstone of cult psychology, and it's now a great way of keeping those who believe themselves intelligent off balance too.

I mean as in that vid of the machine gunning of civilialns, like "we're the "good" guys" lol, not as if there aren't tons of vids of US soldiers shooting unarmed civs on liveleak for fun, but the "liberal" press doesn't stick that under the noses of the middle class ....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Justplain (15th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    They have operations to turn us against each other. You see this with Alex Jones, Assange, Snowden, Bill Ryan, etc.

I take value in the phrase "by their fruits they shall be known" ...
    This. The bigger picture can be better understood from this perspective.

"All over the world we have accepted authority as truth rather than truth as authority."
    - Jordan Maxwell

30:54 ->
    Absolutely, as soon as anyone distorts the truth it is amplified a thousand fold as people speculate and guess as to what is or might be going on, in turn this leads to endless suffering, injustices and much evil which is largely self-inflicted.

In addition we are also faced with mass misinformation and psychological mind manipulation at every level. Often Governments themselves are clueless as to what is really going on and can only react to the human games of chess the Ruling criminal class set in motion.

Based on this assumption, lol, I suspect a huge chunk of everything we read and hear about is unreliable – which is, of course, the plan. Even if the truth was staring us in the face we probably wouldn't recognise it.

If we try to patch together everything we think we know it will be a bit of a Frankenstein creation
    I agree with you. These allegations about Assange will no doubt be upsetting for many, and reactions could amplify the chaos. I think this is a good opportunity to exercise one of the practices offered in "Messages for the Ground Crew": “Hold the pole” – stay calm and remain an active observer no matter how chaotic it may become.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), WhiteLove (16th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I've been waiting for this. One of my favourite journalists doing an expose on one of my other favourites, should be interesting...
    I can't wait for the informed comments by Spiral and Rachel... thanks to you both.
    Hi Sam, I finally got to seeing this yesterday. I only watched two parts though, it's not a very accurate or deep investigation and I got bored, perhaps if there's anything compelling in part three and four someone will let me know and I'll check it out. I'm not writing the following because I'm a WikiLeaks supporter, if Assange is controlled opposition made by the NSA I want to know, I'd be majorly bummed but I'd still want to know. I love Hall's work but this was a bit disappointing, not at all thorough where required.

A few notes about parts of part one and two -

Firstly, Assange wasn't born in 1974, he was born in 71, so they need to correct that and adjust their timeline accordingly, although I don't think it affects anything too significant in parts one and two at least.

They show that clip of children from the Family cult and spoke of how they both thought the same thing when they looked at the child at the front, which is that he was Assange. I actually agree with this, that's either a boy who looked just like Assange would have at that age, who is about the right age Assange would have been at that time (8-11years) or it's Assange...seems like a pretty good chance it's Assange to me.

So what do we have there, a cult run by a horrid woman who never paid for her crimes and the investigation into that cult remains secret. One survivor said, "we didn't have a childhood, we were designed children" (might be paraphrasing). All the children were blonde and dressed similarly, if they weren't blonde their hair was dyed blonde. So did they do something to Assange while his mother was with his step-father? Quite possibly, he's a genius with an Aryan appearance and that was the leader's obsession. But I ask, what does that prove, other than the narrative they're trying to pull apart? It's interesting but it proves nothing and his mother was hiding from Assange's step-father for five years after she left him. The step-father was definitely a cult member, OK, but more digging please, what was his role there? Who was he, etc. etc., that sort of information could perhaps give us a better idea of what Assange's mother was running from but nothing more was provided, disappointing and too much follow-up research by the viewer is required.

They discuss Assange's strange mannerisms, how there's a lot of dead air in his company and that he doesn't feel the need to talk etc. - Hall needs to spend some more time around Australian men, mayyyte. And as for him being polished like a politician when he does public speaking, er, he's brilliant and sharing information, he's in his element I would expect. They left the fact that Assange is brilliant out of everything I saw, it explains a lot about him and the way he is.

They talk about Assange's affiliations with universities but he doesn't have a degree, again, think brilliant, not that strange.

They talk about how there's big gaps in his resume according to Wikipedia, well Hall needs to do some digging himself, here's a start. They show an email in which Assange is replying to someone from NASA, Assange used an APANA email. Well he worked for APANA then, Hall didn't even bother to check that out, HERE's their website. I wouldn't be surprised if more digging doesn't turn up much, it fits that he's private, we're talking about someone who hacked into the Pentagon and NASA at 17.

They brought up the 9/11 thing, well I'm still waiting for someone to prove that to me because all I've been able to find is the article from which that came, in which the author claims that they are statements Assange made while he was talking to him after Assange did a talk, no audio, no proof.

I could go on, I have more notes but I'll leave it at that. In the first part of Hall's episode about The Protocols Of Zion, he adds more info about Assange and describes his view as cynical. I agree. This series is a good example of a cynical view of WikiLeaks and Assange, you can take everything people claim as evidence of WikiLeaks being controlled opposition and come to that conclusion, that's understandable, even without that, Assange as I see him is still a controversial figure for many, or you can take it and list off all the reasonable explanations and deem WikiLeaks as legit. Either way, WikiLeaks certainly serves as a useful and powerful tool for good and bad guys, but unless I see compelling evidence that Assange is controlled opposition (no assumptions!), a product of the alphabets, I'll remain a WikiLeaks supporter.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 25th November 2017 at 03:43.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Callista (25th November 2017), Ewan (25th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Reinhard (11th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (25th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,547 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I do find it hard to believe John Pilger and many others are part of this.
    John Pilger, not the tiniest chance. You can carve that in stone. I've followed his work for years.

I totally don't believe anyone, no matter what they were paid, would allow themselves to be virtually imprisoned as Assange has for so long. No-one would contractually agree to that. They'd negotiate another way for themselves.

I absolutely do not believe Assange is compromised. It's FAR FAR FAR more likely that the idea has been introduced into the alt media to discredit everything he and his team have done. I'd not recommend anyone to buy it without really excellent, detailed, documented reason.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), ceetee9 (11th December 2017), Ewan (25th November 2017), Flash (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Franny (26th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Omni (27th November 2017), Reinhard (11th December 2017), seko (11th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017), WTHTLight (11th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 2,398 posts

I'm downloading them currently now, but the question in the back of my mind is just how deep and how fine (-tuned) could a human be programmed now. They've likely come along way since, whenever. (Realising I don't know when it all really started). So deep someone would voluntarily be effectively incarcerated for xx years as some kind of heroic endeavour?

Ditto on Pilger opinion. I first read one of his books in 1986, 31 years ago.

If Assange (and Snowden) turn out to be controlled I'll be astonished.

Rachel, I guess RDH just dropped out of your favourite list if this is so poorly reearched? I remember watching his Madeline series and thinking not everything connected quite the way he was suggesting or implying. I'll watch them over the next couple of days and provide more if necessary.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017), WTHTLight (11th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,452 times in 8,341 posts

Assange's consent or agreement was never required and surely never asked for. His skills and mindset were too perfect just as they were.

Trump's administration/justice department are right to regard Assange as an enemy of their American Nationhood. He's been doing little else but kicking the props out from under it since he got started. . . .and that's the thing, to my mind, if he'd been doing the same with everything I'd be more inclined to call him a 'truther' and one of us, even though truthers kicking the props out from under everything ain't necessarily a smart thing to do without a fair degree of certainty that it's not playing right into the hands of the global redevelopers.

But now I'm starting to repeat myself . .

The establishment has it's softy renegades who enjoy a comfortable position in the overall presentation of the way they want things to be. Pilger talks and acts like one of those, to my eyes. After a lot of consideration I'd add Adam Curtis to that list, too.

I have a hunch I've just named 2 of Bill's favorite media people. Ah well, we can agree to disagree once in a while, I hope.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,547 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    • John Pilger
    • Adam Curtis
    I have a hunch I've just named 2 of Bill's favorite media people.
    Yes, you have!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th December 2017), norman (25th November 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I'm downloading them currently now, but the question in the back of my mind is just how deep and how fine (-tuned) could a human be programmed now. They've likely come along way since, whenever. (Realising I don't know when it all really started). So deep someone would voluntarily be effectively incarcerated for xx years as some kind of heroic endeavour?
    This is certainly not the case with Assange. But to answer that question for yourself I'd suggest an exercise. Read Assange's medical and Psychological reports HERE and observe his level of self-awareness. Also, next time you come across an interview or talk with Assange that you're interested in, objectively observe him (no thinking) and at the end of it ask yourself, does this seem like a man who is controllable?

Quote Ditto on Pilger opinion. I first read one of his books in 1986, 31 years ago.
    Yep, Pilger is top shelf. Also Assange. In case "top shelf" is an Aussie thing, it's an alcohol reference, the best is kept on the top shelf.

Quote Rachel, I guess RDH just dropped out of your favourite list if this is so poorly reearched? I remember watching his Madeline series and thinking not everything connected quite the way he was suggesting or implying. I'll watch them over the next couple of days and provide more if necessary.
    Yuh, he's the worst, because of what he said about Assange! ...Nah just kidding, he's still one of my favourites. He's investigative, goofy, he covers some fascinating topics and he's done some excellent work, I think he's great. Assange really bothers Hall, watch ten seconds of this video HERE (25:40-25:50) LOL, I can relate, I react in exactly the same way to David Wilcock. But see this is the problem when one approaches investigating with a cynical attitude, we can see Hall has already made up his mind about Assange, which has put blinders on him and produced an utterly one-sided and somewhat misleading (not full context) episode. The best researchers/investigators are the ones that collect the facts, connecting the dots, and leave it up to the reader/viewer to sit with and decide what to make of it for themselves, IMO. Opinions from a respected researcher are great but the opinions are best placed as a side-note offering with the facts, not as the truth and the title of the work.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 28th November 2017 at 23:22.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Ewan (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017), Omni (27th November 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,452 times in 8,341 posts

Quote The agenda is a global 'Game of Thrones ' that has been going on forever
    This interview explains the elites and their bloodlines and control meme pretty well...

Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PtSBt9EDmA

Published on 22 May 2017
    BUMP !

This interview maps out some very realistic stuff at the highest level on this planet. A must listen.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I do find it hard to believe John Pilger and many others are part of this.
    John Pilger, not the tiniest chance. You can carve that in stone. I've followed his work for years.
    I agree I do not think he is ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A recent interview on RT.

John Pilger on NATO Wars, Nelson Mandela & mainstream media (Going Underground)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbLXT1-jN8
    Published on 4 Dec 2017
    In this episode of Going Underground, we speak to the legendary journalist John
    Pilger looking back at decades documenting human rights abuse, wars and
    corruption.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th December 2017 at 20:54.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

This was on the same u'tube link and is a recent debate including both whistleblower
    /journalists mentioned in # 1......

Aprox 1hour in Julian Assange is asked about 9/11 and it sounds like he is open
    to a new enquiry but he says it best in his own words. Its not a comprehensive
    answer and he says it would not surprise him if rogue elements were involved,
    but there is plenty of other evidence of government conspiracies most days.

Also a very good presentation by John Pilger who gives a comprehensive account
    of the fake reporting that has led to war since WW1 and beyond through to today.

=================================================

The Holberg Debate 2017: "Propaganda, Facts and Fake News" with J. Assange, J. Pilger & J. Heawood

Published on 5 Dec 2017

At the 2017 Holberg Debate, Julian Assange, John Pilger and Jonathan Heawood discussed the
    presence of propaganda in news and social media, and its democratic implications.

About 00:11:00 Julian Assange
    About 00:56:00 Questions for Julian Assange
    About 01:19:00 Jonathan Heawood
    About 01:43:00 John Pilger
    About 02:17:11 Las Q&A Session

Is there an escalating war of information that is threatening our democracy and our
    ability to make informed decisions?

The event took place at the University of Bergen, Norway, on December 2nd, 2017.

About the speakers:

Julian Assange joins the panel via videolink. Assange is an award-winning journalist and the founder
    and editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks. He is also a programmer, cryptographer, author and activist. Founded
    in 2006, WikiLeaks has published millions of leaked documents and several videos. This includes logs
    that relate to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the controversial “Collateral Murder” video from Iraq,
    U.S. diplomatic cables, and election campaign related e-mails from the Democratic National Committee
    and from Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta.

Jonathan Heawood is the CEO and founder of IMPRESS, the only press regulator to be recognised as
    independent and effective under the Royal Charter in the United Kingdom. He has previously worked
    as a journalist and human rights campaigner, and he is a former director of English PEN. Heawood has
    written on free speech and regulation for various publications, including The Encyclopedia of Twentieth
    -Century Fiction, Critical Quarterly, Journal of Media Law, Ethical Space and Communications Law.

John Pilger is an Australian journalist, author and documentary film-maker. Pilger has covered military,
    political and cultural conflicts around the world for more than five decades, and his criticism of American,
    Australian and British foreign policy is strongly reflected his documentaries and writings. He worked at
    the Daily Mirror from 1963 to 1986 and wrote a regular column for the New Statesman magazine from
    1991 to 2014. Pilger has won numerous awards as a journalist and film-maker, and he is one of only
    two people to win British journalism’s highest award twice.

The Holberg Debate 2017 is a collaboration between the Holberg Prize, the Fritt Ord Foundation and
    Norwegian PEN (Western Norway).

http://www.holbergprisen.no/en/holber...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th December 2017 at 14:25.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), KiwiElf (11th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    This is certainly not the case with Assange. But to answer that question for yourself I'd suggest an exercise. Read Assange's medical and Psychological reports HERE and observe his level of self-awareness. Also, next time you come across an interview or talk with Assange that you're interested in, objectively observe him (no thinking) and at the end of it ask yourself, does this seem like a man who is controllable?
    Two things;

One, we are all incarcerated to a degree, once you understand this anything is survivable or doable, it's a state of mind....certainly one that anyone who has been in a cult understands.

Two, anyone who has been in a cult is by definition more aware because the whole structure is about "awareness", but that in no way precludes programming or being rendered "uncontrollable" ....that type of control goes straight into the subconcsious under duress, drugs, hypnosis or worse, any one can be programmed with anything under the right circumstances.

I kinda hope no one understands this tbh.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This was on the same u'tube link and is a recent debate including both whistleblower
    /journalists mentined in # 1......

The Holberg Debate 2017: "Propaganda, Facts and Fake News" with J. Assange, J. Pilger & J. Heawood

Published on 5 Dec 2017

At the 2017 Holberg Debate, Julian Assange, John Pilger and Jonathan Heawood discussed the
    presence of propaganda in news and social media, and its democratic implications.

About 00:11:00 Julian Assange
    About 00:56:00 Questions for Julian Assange
    About 01:19:00 Jonathan Heawood
    About 01:43:00 John Pilger
    About 02:17:11 Las Q&A Session

Is there an escalating war of information that is threatening our democracy and our
    ability to make informed decisions?

The event took place at the University of Bergen, Norway, on December 2nd, 2017.

About the speakers:

Julian Assange joins the panel via videolink. Assange is an award-winning journalist and the founder
    and editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks. He is also a programmer, cryptographer, author and activist. Founded
    in 2006, WikiLeaks has published millions of leaked documents and several videos. This includes logs
    that relate to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the controversial “Collateral Murder” video from Iraq,
    U.S. diplomatic cables, and election campaign related e-mails from the Democratic National Committee
    and from Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta.

Jonathan Heawood is the CEO and founder of IMPRESS, the only press regulator to be recognised as
    independent and effective under the Royal Charter in the United Kingdom. He has previously worked
    as a journalist and human rights campaigner, and he is a former director of English PEN. Heawood has
    written on free speech and regulation for various publications, including The Encyclopedia of Twentieth
    -Century Fiction, Critical Quarterly, Journal of Media Law, Ethical Space and Communications Law.

John Pilger is an Australian journalist, author and documentary film-maker. Pilger has covered military,
    political and cultural conflicts around the world for more than five decades, and his criticism of American,
    Australian and British foreign policy is strongly reflected his documentaries and writings. He worked at
    the Daily Mirror from 1963 to 1986 and wrote a regular column for the New Statesman magazine from
    1991 to 2014. Pilger has won numerous awards as a journalist and film-maker, and he is one of only
    two people to win British journalism’s highest award twice.

The Holberg Debate 2017 is a collaboration between the Holberg Prize, the Fritt Ord Foundation and
    Norwegian PEN (Western Norway).

http://www.holbergprisen.no/en/holber...
    Thanks for this I've down loaded a copy to watch later

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), Cidersomerset (11th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (12th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi, Spiral, thanks for your reply. I've never been a member of a cult but was raised in a highly abusive and controlled environment. It caused me to be hyper-defensive, hence highly aware of myself and my environment and although my resilience and coping skills as a child amaze me to this day it still twisted my perception of myself in my mind, something I was able to observe in great detail as I worked through the damage for more years than I care to mention.

I live with the effects to this day, it's so persistent that I can't imagine being able to live long enough to ever be 'normal' and so I attempt to imagine the power of this effect in a situation where you are not aware you have been programmed, yeah, very good point, Spiral.

The way you wrote that, Spiral, it seems you have experience of this in some capacity, I'll not pry but want to end this post by paraphrasing a quote I heard on some TV series, "The traumatised are most unpredictable for they know what they can endure". That was said in the context of pointing out the power and capability of an oponent who has been traumatised, so very true.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), Cidersomerset (12th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2