+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When will racism end? Will humanity finally evolve?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default When will racism end? Will humanity finally evolve?

Hello dear avalonians

after seeing racism in the 20th century and Martin Luther King fighting for human rights, we still see racism in the 21st century. And being born from a interracial marriage, my question for you all is: when will racism ever end? Will we finally evolve as human beings? Will we finally be conscious beings that look to the content of one's character and be part of the universe with our human and cosmic heritage and our intergalactic brothers? If we are this racist with humans image when we finally meet extraterrestrials. We will go into war.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), ghostrider (15th July 2017), Lifebringer (15th July 2017), Nasu (14th July 2017), Noelle (14th July 2017), Sierra (15th July 2017), Star Tsar (15th July 2017), Wind (15th July 2017), Zampano (15th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: When will racism end? Will humanity finally evolve?

IF we are in a holographic or virtual simulation, it could be part of the reason for why we are in it -- to work through and overcome all of that nonsense before unleashing us into the real universe.
    Last edited by Noelle; 15th July 2017 at 13:58.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

barneythez (14th July 2017), justntime2learn (14th July 2017), neutronstar (16th July 2017), Sierra (15th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Christ was dealing with racism also. You know the question of why they killed him anyway, when they heard testimony HE was the Son of God in the flesh? The only conclusion I can gather for them choosing a murderer over Christ is, that racism had to have been involved. Christ healed the sick and comforted and forgave sinners. Racism doesn't care how smart, how nice how rich or how poor you are, so it's logical to think they didn't care about "WHO HE WAS when LYNCHING HIM." Christ wasn't hung on a cross. I reference you to the Roman guard's "Letter to Pontius Pilate" on ALL that went on from beginning to the end of Christ life. It was his official report. It's on You tube and in the Google search or other engines. They cannot LIE now that all the info is put on pc for future use. There are clues to all this, and the elite treasure and relic seekers/NWO know it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Exactly. The "tolerance and cohabitation of living beings and animals and environment" Man "Greedy man with $$ as his God' has FAILED MISERABLY. I don't feel sorry for the person that "chooses money over the right thing. aka 30 shekels.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: When will racism end? Will humanity finally evolve?

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    IF we are in a holographic or virtual simulation, it could be part of reason -- to work through and overcome all of that nonsense before unleashing us into the real universe.
    I understand what you are saying Ladym, but i still believe that unfortunately even after we meet extraterrestrials face to face, there will still be racism among humans.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

ghostrider (15th July 2017), Noelle (15th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It is sad that some people look at the color of a persons skin, instead of their actions and overall views on life and thoughts and beliefs...Many wars were and are fought over a persons origins ... the small group of elites controlling the world, create wars over greed, and the lust for power and might ... Long as we have that thinking among us, ET will remain hidden ...Just like we avoid people who are dangerous and prone to criminal behavior, they do the same ... Their meter for dangerous is how a person thinks, as thoughts lead to actions, and actions have consequences...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Deega (15th July 2017), neutronstar (16th July 2017), Noelle (15th July 2017), Sierra (15th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Racism and other kinds of insanities will only stop when we step out from the ego-based thinking and truly realize that we are all one.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2017), ghostrider (15th July 2017), neutronstar (16th July 2017), Noelle (15th July 2017), Sierra (16th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I have always concluded that racism is the child of xenophobia.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

neutronstar (16th July 2017), Noelle (16th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I don't know how much racism would exist if we made decisions that weren't strongly influenced. What I do know is that the media under the direction of a handful are doing everything they can to encourage racial disharmony among us. I think their campaign has been quite effective, unfortunately.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

neutronstar (16th July 2017), Noelle (16th July 2017), norman (15th July 2017), Sierra (16th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Races should be abolished, we are all children of Earth!, racism had been used over Centuries to go to war!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Michi (16th July 2017), neutronstar (16th July 2017), Sierra (16th July 2017), Star Tsar (16th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I don't know how much racism would exist if we made decisions that weren't strongly influenced. What I do know is that the media under the direction of a handful are doing everything they can to encourage racial disharmony among us. I think their campaign has been quite effective, unfortunately.
    I agree with you. A lot of racism is fueled by the media, movies, textbooks, how companies market products and services, and the way government and developers divide up towns and cities (segregation).

I came across a post published on a Facebook page titled "The Black Matrix: A Perception Management Program to Control Black People." The writer says that many African-Americans, as a result of perception management programming, are often racist toward those in their own race.

A few clips from the post:

Whenever those in power want to brainwash an entire generation of people into thinking and behaving the way that they wants them to the first step is to heavily demoralize them. Because to control a people you must first make them ashamed of themselves and culture. The more ashamed of themselves they become the more compliant they become with the rulership and or dominance of others over their lives. In fact if you demoralize them well enough they will even prefer the dominance of others over their lives. ...

This psychological warfare program works so well in fact that it leaves many of its black victims totally admiring and loving whites while hating and blaming their own race. ...

Whether you're at a local barber shop, beauty salon, back yard barbecue or any place where two or more Black people gather and talk, it is never long before you hear a Black person making negative and disparaging comments about their entire race. It is not uncommon to hear the following sentiments ... "white people treat you better", and even "I can't stand Black people". This behavior of constantly making negative generalizations of ones own racial group is not as commonly found among other races.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Pam (16th July 2017), Sierra (16th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

I think there is a part of man that is prone to judging others right from a first impression.
    It is as if the human body or DNA had been intentionally been created this way.

The more sane or spiritual advanced person is able to "mute" that inner voice and first seek dialogue with the other person.
    So it takes, a) raising one's awareness and b) clearing out one's past "bad" decisions or agreements.
    And the primary, initial component is one's own intentions.

But that isn't a easy task as many humans cling to their "inner voices" and "ride along" with those dramatisations.

There had been various efforts in the past where a "guru" tried to convert the masses and while a large part of his teachings contained useful and true insights, it contained a initial flaw:
    Hierarchy (see also: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/ )

So - I believe - the whole thing is "rigged" but fortunately many many good beings are also working on it to dismantle this construct (of which many are present here at PA).
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Noelle (16th July 2017), Sierra (16th July 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps racism began in earnest at the tower of babble....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Noelle (16th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread