+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Does karma really exist?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Does karma really exist?

Everyone’s karma is self-imposed. But the idea of karma does not carry the idea of judgement with it. Karma is simply the continuing and the balancing of energies that you have experienced, and you wish a polarity energy experience to balance it with, so that you can create a blending of understanding of, quote/unquote, both sides of an issue, so the speak. Karma is not a judgmental thing, it is the recognition of a desire to form a polarity blending. Experience one thing, experience the opposite.

For example: let us say, an individual in one life chooses to be a murderer, now in the so-misnamed "next life", if they wish to experience the polarity balancing of that idea, that does not necessarily mean they have to be murdered. It can mean that they may be able to assist someone who may have had someone that they know who is murdered, so they will be able... or have someone they know murdered, so they will be able to experience the idea of the feelings that they also created when they murdered someone, and the individuals that were related to that event. It does not necessarily mean that it exactly has to be the polar opposite experience to simple
    gain from the understanding of the polarity energy.

2. Link to Post #42
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Does karma really exist?

I have regressed quite a few folk to their past lives, and I have been regressed a dozen or so times, and it is a form of judgement. The "next life" does not have to be in sequence, it can just be a "next life" that relates to the last one visited for a particular reason. Although karma is "self imposed" I see it more these days like "The Hunger Games", "May the odds be ever in your favor", but just like in the movie, they ain't. It is just like being dropped in the deep end, and at a disadvantage.

Still, if you play the game as it is meant to be played, it can be very beneficial to working out current day problems and questions.

I started out with the generic understanding of it too. After a while of doing it, if you really observe, you may start to see a different perspective from the one we have been taught.

But, like I said, it is still beneficial having a regression, to work through a specific part of your karma.
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd August 2017 at 07:39.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Default Re: Does karma really exist?

I think Karma is the affects of our believes, we have to experience them
    as long as we believe in them, here ACIM explains it quite eloquently:

Ideas leave not their source, and their effects but seem to be apart from them.
    Ideas are of the mind. What is projected out, and seems to be external to the mind, is not outside at all,
    but an effect of what is in, and has not left its source.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3