+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antigravity is Real and Being Hidden from the Public

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Antigravity is Real and Being Hidden from the Public

This video covers a lot of ground on the field of anti-gravity and its research, including Townsend-Brown, Tesla, Boyd Buschman, Fouche and Hutchison. The researcher provides a lot of valid info on antigravity, including how this tech was weaponized as demonstrated in 9/11

Only recently has successful antigravity breakthrough been allowed to be published in mainstream physics journals, but real antigravity systems have been around for a lot longer. Imagine for a moment a reality where all the technologies that futurists have predicted have already been invented and are currently being used by a privileged few, its not so hard to believe antigravity devices are being hidden from the public.

And what if most of the futuristic technologies readers and cinemagoers are presented with in bestselling books and blockbuster movies are not science fiction, but science fact? What if they already exist on the planet, but are suppressed from the masses? Possibly more than any other exotic science, rumored or otherwise, antigravity propulsion systems are the most suppressed – not to mention the most difficult to gather concrete evidence on. .

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

7alon (16th July 2017), aoibhghaire (16th July 2017), avid (16th July 2017), Baby Steps (17th July 2017), betoobig (16th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), DNA (23rd March 2024), dynamo (17th July 2017), Eric J (Viking) (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2017), GCS1103 (17th July 2017), ghostrider (16th July 2017), Happyjak (16th July 2017), Harley (16th July 2017), Hym (16th July 2017), Iancorgi (16th July 2017), justntime2learn (16th July 2017), Kevan (16th July 2017), Krist (16th July 2017), Matt P (16th July 2017), Michael Moewes (16th July 2017), Michi (16th July 2017), neutronstar (16th July 2017), Noelle (15th July 2017), raregem (16th July 2017), Rawhide68 (16th July 2017), Reinhard (16th July 2017), Sir Eltor (17th July 2017), Star Tsar (16th July 2017), uzn (16th July 2017), wnlight (15th July 2017), yelik (16th July 2017), Zanshin (16th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: Antigravity is Real and Being Hidden from the Public

Antigravity has been in use for a GREAT many years.
    I've seen it in use first-hand many times back in the 70's (And yes, I know Edgar Fouche' ).

But to reveal Antigravity to the public would be to reveal 'Free Energy', and that's never gonna happen in our current state of economics.

And that's the reason why one of the brightest inventors in history died a broken man.

All brought to you by the mighty $$.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

avid (16th July 2017), Eric J (Viking) (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2017), Happyjak (16th July 2017), justntime2learn (16th July 2017), Justplain (16th July 2017), Matt P (16th July 2017), raregem (16th July 2017), Rawhide68 (16th July 2017), Sir Eltor (17th July 2017), Star Tsar (16th July 2017), sunbinder (16th July 2017), yelik (16th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

There are no 'what ifs'. As clearly as one is held down by gravity sitting on a chair, there are ways to manipulate it to do otherwise. Gravity and all its implications are real. Sadly, there are criminals that have operated to brainwash the academics into percieving everything in a restricted fashion, thereby sucessufully destroying young minds from thinking about possibilities and persuing experimentation. This restricted paradigm will come crashing down under its own weight. Pun intended.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunbinder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th July 2017), justntime2learn (16th July 2017), Justplain (16th July 2017), Matt P (16th July 2017), yelik (17th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    I've seen it in use first-hand many times back in the 70's (And yes, I know Edgar Fouche' ).

But to reveal Antigravity to the public would be to reveal 'Free Energy', and that's never gonna happen in our current state of economics.

And that's the reason why one of the brightest inventors in history died a broken man.

Hi Harley, whatever happened to Mr. Fouche? Did tptb find a way to silence him?

Does someone you know have the free energy tech? If so, are they willing to share?

Does someone you know have the antigrav tech? If so, would they be willing to share?

I have always intuitively felt that a free energy gadget could be made cheap using supplies from the local hardware store. If one could, one could live a fairly independent life.
    Last edited by Justplain; 16th July 2017 at 15:17.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

dynamo (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2017), Matt P (16th July 2017), wnlight (16th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I have always intuitively felt that a free energy gadget could be made cheap using supplies from the local hardware store. If one could, one could live a fairly independent life.
    And that right there is why the tech is suppressed.
    Heaven forbid that one should live independently of today's "rat race", right?

Control is what our power hungry "leaders" thrive on.
    Free energy for the masses means they would lose one of their primary strangleholds on society.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), Justplain (18th July 2017), Michel Leclerc (23rd March 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)

Hi, can you elaborate on the connection between anti-gravity & free energy? - Many thanks!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

dynamo (17th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

Hi Harley, whatever happened to Mr. Fouche? Did tptb find a way to silence him?
    I haven’t talked to Edgar in a couple of years, but as far as I know he’s still out there.

He presented tons of info during his presentations over the years and I think it had pretty much run it’s course. But from within some of his material certain people found some specific/non-critical errors - like dates/timelines not matching up, etc, (basically the kind of errors you’ll find in almost every whistleblowers testimony if you look hard enough) – and they began raking him over the coals.

Also, not too long after he retired from the Air Force, when he was attending a convention where he was scheduled to speak (one of his first) his car got broken into in the venue parking lot and only specific items related to his presentation were stolen – papers, documents, laptop – but non of his other belongings were taken.

And we also discussed some personal encounters with unidentified subjects that he experienced – at venues, emails, telephone, and even at his home – of the type that were, if not a hint of threatening, ‘highly suggestive’.

So yeah, I think after all that I too would be like 'Honey. I think it’s time to stay home now and enjoy our retirement’.

Quote Does someone you know have the free energy tech? If so, are they willing to share?

Does someone you know have the antigrav tech? If so, would they be willing to share?
    I do not know any individual who has this tech. But here’s a sampling of where and when I’ve seen it:

US Air Force, SAC, Ellsworth AFB, SD (1980 – 1983)

US Army/US Air Force, ***** Military Intelligence Company, National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA (1993)

The Boeing Company (and sub-contracters), Unacknowledged, 2002 – 2007 (SAP Period)

You may ask them if they're willing to share if you like.

Last edited by Harley; 17th July 2017 at 23:01. Reason: punctuation

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th July 2017), Justplain (18th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,061 times in 8,172 posts

Stan Deyo was recruited into anti gravity research by Edward Teller and sent to Australia to work at a secret facility. Eventually he had to make a desperate escape for his life after they tried to kill him.

He explains gravity and says wireless phone chargers provide a clue to how to use gravity to produce power.

Hagmann Report - 4630 - Stan Deyo - March 19, 2024
    March 19

If it doesn't start at 1 hour 3 min 20 sec, go there manually.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2024), Harmony (23rd March 2024), Miller (23rd March 2024), Vangelo (23rd March 2024), Yoda (23rd March 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

For me the proof for antigravity is the complete and utter lack of scientific research being done in these areas.
    When is the last time the government issued any anti-gravity grant money?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (24th March 2024), Harmony (23rd March 2024), Miller (23rd March 2024), Vangelo (24th March 2024), Yoda (23rd March 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,061 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    For me the proof for antigravity is the complete and utter lack of scientific research being done in these areas.
    When is the last time the government issued any anti-gravity grant money?
    Electrogravitics papers were published in science journals until the mid 50s.

We have to assume that was when they took the whole thing black.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (23rd March 2024), Ewan (24th March 2024), Harmony (24th March 2024), Jaak (23rd March 2024), Vangelo (24th March 2024), Yoda (23rd March 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Language
    Estonian
    Thanks

My opinion - gravity could be viewed as magnetic buoyancy.In what direction something moves depends of the properties of the medium and properties of that something we observe.
    Example. You drop a ball in water and we say it was caused by gravity.But if we push ball under water and release it then does it move upwards because of anti-gravity? No ,medium moves it where it fits in.Or more specificly,where the objects magnetic fields size and density fits in compared to the size and density of the magnetic field of the medium.
    So lets say you want to apply so called anti-gravity on certain object then how it could be done? You need to change the properties of the magnetic field of that object or create some field around it.Like creating a bubble and you control its size and density.Through manipulating it by making it more dense or bigger,the medium will start to move you . Like a bubble of air rushing towards surface aint using no energy to do that.Its moved by the medium.
    Some Indian vimanas used liquid mercury in a large bowl which they would make spin around fast while feeding it voltage. The centrifugal force plus adding it voltage will increase the size and density of the magnetic field of mercury.
    German ¨Flugscheibe¨ or flying saucers mostly used very strong magnetic fields that they would spin in very high RPM´s.Again for same purpose - to manipulate the size and density of aircrafts magnetic field.
    Viktor Schauberger went with different method and created an implosion turbine that germans might have used as an alternative for their ¨UFO´s¨.
    Last edited by Jaak; 23rd March 2024 at 23:15.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaak For This Post:

avid (24th March 2024), Ewan (24th March 2024), Harmony (24th March 2024), Seeclearly (24th March 2024), Vangelo (24th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread