+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #121
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Have you seen reports of people making c60 without a stirring machine?
    at longecity just about everybody used the "low tec" method (putting ooil +c60 in a dark bottle + shaking it a couple of times a day for about 1 month) in 2012.
    I did not find any info about whether anybody had the low
    tech method tested by a laboratory (checking if the c60 is really dissolved enough)

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Little heat can help the solvent
    you might want to check that again. to my knowledge heat/higher temperatures are the nr. 2 suspected cause for poisonous by-products. but maybe this was already ruled out? vaughters (a european manufacturer) for example deactivated the heaters on their stirring machines and are freezing their oil for storage.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Daozen (28th September 2017), fourty-two (28th September 2017), kanishk (29th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,285 times in 1,458 posts

Thanks for that info Tangri, I'll do some more reading.

Quote Posted by suwesi (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Have you seen reports of people making c60 without a stirring machine?
    at longecity just about everybody used the "low tec" method (putting ooil +c60 in a dark bottle + shaking it a couple of times a day for about 1 month) in 2012.
    I did not find any info about whether anybody had the low
    tech method tested by a laboratory (checking if the c60 is really dissolved enough)

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Little heat can help the solvent
    you might want to check that again. to my knowledge heat/higher temperatures are the nr. 2 suspected cause for poisonous by-products. but maybe this was already ruled out? vaughters (a european manufacturer) for example deactivated the heaters on their stirring machines and are freezing their oil for storage.
    Useful info. I'm into low tech methods... I heard undissolved C60 can be a problem, I just don't know. BTW, nearly every home has a low tech centrifuge in the form of a blender, a fam or even a wound up elastic band. But would spinning the mixture mix it or separate it? It coudl do the latter.

I'll keep watching the threads and see what methods evolve.

I'd rate Kerosene and Turpentine over C60, but all 3 are good.
    http://tinyurl.com/oke7jvm //// "the love that you withhold, is the the pain that you carry... (lifetime after lifetime)..." - Alex Collier.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

fourty-two (28th September 2017), kanishk (29th September 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 times in 319 posts

Hi everyone! I have just completed a bottle of Carbon 60 Olive Oil from Good and Cheap! Lol! Really no positive results! I tried swishing in my mouth the 1st few days but left blisters on the roof of my mouth! After that, I just swallowed whole. Bottle contents 67 mgof 99.95 % Carbon 60 in 100ml Olive Oil. Off topic, but anyone have positive results from taking the turpentine protocol? I have just started! If inappropriate for this thread, could you please PM me with input! I will go through this thread to see if I missed anything!

I know there is a thread on turpentine! Just couldn't find it! Sorry! Take care all!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), kanishk (30th September 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,285 times in 1,458 posts

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Hi everyone! I have just completed a bottle of Carbon 60 Olive Oil from Good and Cheap! Lol! Really no positive results! I tried swishing in my mouth the 1st few days but left blisters on the roof of my mouth! After that, I just swallowed whole. Bottle contents 67 mgof 99.95 % Carbon 60 in 100ml Olive Oil. Off topic, but anyone have positive results from taking the turpentine protocol? I have just started! If inappropriate for this thread, could you please PM me with input! I will go through this thread to see if I missed anything!

I know there is a thread on turpentine! Just couldn't find it! Sorry! Take care all!
    Hey Roy... likewise, i find c60 good, but not amazing. The end of the turpentine/Kerosene thread is here. See you there;

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-alone-/page36

Many positive testimonials from trusted Avalonians starting at page 1.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-alone-/page1
    http://tinyurl.com/oke7jvm //// "the love that you withhold, is the the pain that you carry... (lifetime after lifetime)..." - Alex Collier.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (30th September 2017), Ol' Roy (29th September 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 times in 319 posts

Thanks Daozen for your help! After the turpentine diamond g protocol, I am going to take Paula suggestion on the C-60.com sunflower oil! I hope the turpentine helps as well! I have a whole desk ful of supplements that have not worked for me in the past! Lol! It's not a matter of living to be 90 to me, it's the quality of life for the years, I have left! Be well all!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Daozen (18th October 2017), kanishk (30th September 2017), RunningDeer (7th October 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 90,091 times in 10,762 posts

Listening to this…
    Clif High C60 Mention Causes Sell Out, Top NASA Scientist Explains Benefits

Sarah Westall
    Published on Oct 18, 2017

Clif High's recent interview caused an industry wide sell out of C60. Two top scientists Dr. Phil Catalano and Dr. Max Champie come on the program to discuss the benefits of C60 in more detail. Their extensive science background, including over 15 years at NASA, and cutting edge research with major companies, helps bring credibility to the claims. They discuss the research being conducted at Universities and laboratories all over the world.

You can learn more at https://www.livelongerlabs.com/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ol' Roy (18th October 2017), sllim11 (Yesterday), toppy (19th October 2017), Unicorn (18th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7