+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #21
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

These are the three patents by Fathi Moussa

on Fullerence C60 in Olive oil

EP2725926A1
    WO2013025180A1
    US20140140985

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), justalight (22nd July 2017), StandingWave (22nd July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

I cannot reach to any link given on this thread - all giving different connection errors. Very annoying & interesting! C60 is not for me, it seems!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

toppy (2nd August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

change the browser you use, sometimes it makes links accessible. like chrome or Firefox or even Tor

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    I cannot reach to any link given on this thread - all giving different connection errors. Very annoying & interesting! C60 is not for me, it seems!
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

toppy (2nd August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Just search for Buy + Carbon60 and you can find anything.. IF a link does not work.. just search the name.. they may change their server, name, etc..

Where there is a Will, There is a Way.. Where there is No Will, There is No Way.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Daozen (19th July 2017), kanishk (20th July 2017), Michi (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I heard that Shungite contains small amounts of c60. Might get some... Will be buying some of the swiss oil ASAP.

By far the most interesting supplment I've ever come across. Can't wait to try it.

EDIT: Damn, they don't ship to Taiwan. The search continues...

ANOTHER EDIT:

Slightly off topic, but this guy's 70 and looks a LOT younger. Early to mid 50s. The truth is out there.

Last edited by Daozen; 21st July 2017 at 09:09.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), kanishk (27th July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know we're sposed to ask permission before posting links to other forums but I think this one'll be OK.

A guy goes onto a baldness forum, tells them about c60...

...they all gang up on him and call him a snake oil salesman, liar, fraud.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...th-pics.89831/

hahaha. Idiots.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), kanishk (21st July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I know we're sposed to ask permission before posting links to other forums but I think this one'll be OK.

hahaha. Idiots.
    Just before reading your post I was reading the same post on that forum. I wanted to know if this GoodAndCheapC60oo is good or not. They are selling very cheap as compared to other brands, And people of Amazon reviewed that its a good product and on par with other brands.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

hahaha. Idiots.
    Just before reading your post I was reading the same post on that forum. I wanted to know if this GoodAndCheapC60oo is good or not. They are selling very cheap as compared to other brands, And people of Amazon reviewed that its a good product and on par with other brands.
    I'm having trouble finding the best brand too. Let me know what you find...

Im ordering some Shungite stones from this site:

https://karelianheritage.com

shungite is high in fullerenes. it wont be as good as c60, but its low hanging fruit. 16-17 usd to get it shipped, not bad. They have good customer service too...

But its c60 that I really want...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), kanishk (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I've ordered C60, too, and will report any noticeable results as soon as I get it and start taking it.
    Last edited by Unicorn; 21st July 2017 at 17:43.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), kanishk (22nd July 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2017), Perdido (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (24th September 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

hahaha. Idiots.
    I did try GoodandcheapC60oo... It seemed thinner to me.. Since I have C60 in my system already.. I could not tell it worked or not. I ended up giving it to my German Shepherds and returned to my old standby .. that Longecity.org found was the best.. C60OliveOil.com

I feel great every day waking up.. even if I just get 4-5 hours of sleep.. I can tell you, this was not true before.

Anyone who exercises should notice more endurance, strength & flexibility. But don't over do it just because you don't feel the burning in your muscles.. The C60 is preventing that..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Maybe they can ship it to some friend in a different country.. and they reship it to you.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), kanishk (22nd July 2017), Mike (22nd July 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I heard that Shungite contains small amounts of c60. Might get some... Will be buying some of the swiss oil ASAP.

By far the most interesting supplment I've ever come across. Can't wait to try it.

EDIT: Damn, they don't ship to Taiwan. The search continues...

ANOTHER EDIT:

Slightly off topic, but this guy's 70 and looks a LOT younger. Early to mid 50s. The truth is out there.

MSM-Sulfur is also great for the skin.. hair and nails.. It is in every cell membrane.. allowing water and oxygen to exchange between the cell walls to detox you. The soil is depleted of minerals.. which originally came from rocks.. Volcano and Glacier Rocks especially. One can purchase bags of this dust, or rocks.. to feed your fruit and nut trees, garden, yard, etc..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PS: While some raved about hair growth from C60.. by rubbing it into the scalp.. I did not see any results..

So I'd not recommend C60 based on this theory.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2017), Mike (22nd July 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017), Unicorn (21st July 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

MSM is good stuff. I go to the hot springs round here a couple of times a month, and feel immeasurably better for it each time. I have a couple of kilos of it here. It can damage the teeth and deplete copper... aside from that, it's one oif the best supplements out there. Invaluable for anyone with gut disease.

I heard good things about distilled water and Platelet Replacement Therapy for re-energizing hair growth.

I'm going to have it shipped to my parents house, they can take a bottle and send it on.
    Last edited by Daozen; 22nd July 2017 at 03:53.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2017), Mike (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

well, i'm intrigued..

..just ordered some c60..

..i'll report my results in a couple weeks

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017), Unicorn (22nd July 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Apparently when Buckyballs were first discovered, the MSM reported on it, then quickly scrubbed their articles:

http://c60antiaging.com/

Quote At the time of publication of the scientific publiction, many mainstream newspapers reported on this extraordinary breakthrough, however they all appeared to have pulled their articles because there is not a single trace to be found anywhere online anymore, not even using Google news. Zero search results for buckminsterfullerene lifespan in Google News, for example.

In addition to this strange scrubbing of news articles, there seems to be a concerted effort underway to spread disinformation on those articles that remain in the "really free press" (not owned by large multinational media conglomerates). Blatant disinformation is posted such as: "The longevity effect was mainly due to the olive oil, there was not much added benefit of the buckyballs" - blatantly untrue, since the C60-rats lived a full two years longer than the EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) control group. Note that the average rat only gets a couple of years old! There are also commenters who falsely claim that the extended lifespan was "theoretical only", "based on extrapolation/estimation". The opposite is the case: The rats were monitored until they died of natural causes. They lived 90% longer than rats on a normal diet. 5.5 years old, breaking the record for Wistar rats by an incredible margin. None of the rats died of the usual tumors or pneumonia - they all died of the generalized effects of old age. They aged twice as slow as normal and none of them died of any disease. Interestingly, the C60 preserved the extra virgin oilive oil very effectively: After six years, when the experiment had been concluded after all rats had died, the oil still had not turned rancid.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Perdido bequeathed us a metric ton of unreadable knowledge. Now we need to parse that info and turn it into bite-size chunks:

http://c60antiaging.com/

No tumors in old age, reversal of brain aging
    Conclusion: Carbon 60 in extra virgin olive oil is perhaps the most effective anti-aging and cancer-prevention agent imaginable. The brains of elderly mice rejuvenated to the level of young mice in a separate study. The C60-oil rats reached their maximum genetically determined lifespan (Hayflick limit). None of the rats died of the typical tumors they get in old age or, another common cause of death, pneumonia due to a weakened immune system. This news seems to be deliberately suppressed by the corporate media and there appears that there is an effort underway to discredit the published rat study and spread disinformation about its findings. A world where people don't get cancer is a very scary world for Big Pharma.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Who is taking this and what do they report?
    Since the news of the scientific experiment broke, a group of "early adopters" started to manufacture their own C60 in olive oil. Some invested in expensive equipment or had access to a lab and followed the original experiment to the letter, others cut corners. More than a thousand bottles have been sold by us in that phase as well. Initially, on Longecity.org was a huge thread with the experiences of those intrepid first-timers, but that thread has been removed, apparently because nearly everyone who took it reported immediate, long-lasting beneficial effects of the C60 in oil. The moderators then removed the thread, deleted the positive mentions of dozens of first-time-users and announced that they had split the thread into a scientific discussion on C60 only and a discussion on how to manufacture the product at home only, and that any mention of positive effects of C60 in extra virgin olive oil was explicitly forbidden and would be censored. You can verify this announced policy in these threads:

[Note, I've now seen some positive mention of C60 on Longecity, so that mod decision must've been reversed]
    Last edited by Daozen; 22nd July 2017 at 05:09.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2017), StandingWave (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017), Unicorn (22nd July 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

From the OP (edited for readbility)

1. C60 usage
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    First use of C60 on 4/27/12

Present experimental dose as of 5/1/13: 4 mg C60-EVOO, once a week

2. C60 effects
    - Greater stamina/oxygen utilization. This was within hours. As I'd been damaged by statin use, others might not see such an immediate effect. Other effects took longer, ranging from days to months.

- More youthful skin. Skin pinch test went from 1-2 seconds to 0 seconds. (I had very youthful skin to begin with.)

- Two small scars from 8 years ago have disappeared. Two similar scars of much older vintage did not.

- Hair regrowth that filled in a patch in the back that had been thinning for thirty years and was bare in a spot about as big as my palm. (A Norwood 4 in the back and a 1.5 in the front). With C60, this occipital spot filled in to what I would call "thinning," which is to say, scalp is still visible and needs about twice as much hair to make it invisible. Further improvement--if any--has been very slow. See the Luna patent application--
    http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...DN/20110003773
    Update (12/3/13): I have now seen further improvement by applying a small amount dissolved in 91% rubbing alcohol, applying it with a dropper to the scalp for a few days. So topical treatment may be better than oral for hair regrowth.

-Stronger nails, which had become prone to splitting. I first noticed this at about 4 months. (Both follicle roots and the nail matrix contain stem cells, which appear to be stimulated by C60.)

-Much better flexibility. This has been slow to develop but is now quite apparent.

-Better exercise tolerance. Upped weights on machines by 1/4 to 1/2 and increased runs up to 4 miles (from essentially nothing for several years).

-Much better alcohol tolerance while taking C60.

Subjective improvements in smell, high frequency hearing, peripheral vision. Note: There is a patent on the improvement of hearing with a C60 derivative -- http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/e...n=US2005028171

UNCHANGED: Taste, height, weight, appetite, blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, hair color, sun response.

DOGS: I've given C60 a few times to my middle-aged, unrelated dogs (.18 mg/kg). One recovered his ability to jump into the car within 2 days and catch tennis balls in the air, and the improved jumping has lasted months with no further treatment.

3. C60 Age regression
    30 year regression -- alcohol tolerance
    20-30 year regression -- bald spot in back
    20 year regression -- sugar tolerance
    10 year regression -- thinning on top
    10 year regression -- skin
    10 year regression -- oxygen utilization while running
    0 regression -- broken capillaries
    0 regression -- hair color

In general, effects fell into three categories: immediate, delayed by months, and incremental. The immediate effects were to oxygen utilization and gym performance, the delayed effects to the nails and hair, and the incremental I'd characterize as a Benjamin Button type biological time reversal. In my case C60 not only stopped aging, but seemed to slowly reverse it. Of course, I'm only a year and a half into it at this point, so nothing definite can be said about long term effects.

4. C60 potential dangers
    I've taken it more than 5 days continuously twice and both times found a fading of effects. Others have seen this as well.

Taking C60 + 1 gram niacin made me feel weird for a week. A statin-like feel.

A C60 extract containing 28% C70 & 2% higher fullerenes at a very low dose level (0.5 mg/day) resulted in steady pains in both calves after a few days, as well as several hours of pulsing pain in the back of my neck. This went away within a day or two of stopping. Thus, for me, C70 is out. (One study found C70 in the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) rather than the mitochondria. In the ER it might interfere with protein synthesis.)

Ligaments don't improve as fast as endurance and are prone to injury. So just because you can now run twice as far or lift twice as much, don't. Best work into it slowly.

C60 may be encouraging the differentiation of stem cells, and thus too frequent use may deplete them. (I've been told that depletion is impossible. Maybe so.)
    Last edited by Daozen; 22nd July 2017 at 04:15.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2017), Perdido (22nd July 2017), RedSun88 (22nd July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017), Unicorn (22nd July 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bumped...

Bought some of this from Vaughter wellness. Ordered an extra vial for my Mother. She refuses to take it cos Dr Mercola doesn't recmmend it... I don't know woi I bovver.

Really looking forward to this order coming.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (27th July 2017), Perdido (27th July 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Bumped...

Bought some of this from Vaughter wellness. Ordered an extra vial for my Mother. She refuses to take it cos Dr Mercola doesn't recmmend it... I don't know woi I bovver.

Got some myself from the same source. Has not arrived yet. Your mom sounds like mine. haha.

Edit: Got my bottles yesterday. Can say for sure that they use high quality olive oil. There is a definite peppery finish in taste and you get that little burn in the back of your throat from the high concentration of ‎Polyphenols (Antioxidants). These are only found in newly bottled, real olive oil.
    Last edited by conk; 1st August 2017 at 17:35.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Daozen (31st July 2017), fourty-two (30th August 2017), kanishk (3rd August 2017), toppy (2nd August 2017), Unicorn (2nd August 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Bumped...

Got some myself from the same source. Has not arrived yet. Your mom sounds like mine. haha.

Edit: Got my bottles yesterday. Can say for sure that they use high quality olive oil. There is a definite peppery finish in taste and you get that little burn in the back of your throat from the high concentration of ‎Polyphenols (Antioxidants). These are only found in newly bottled, real olive oil.
    haha. My parents listen to some of my suggestions: Iodine, Selenium, Liposomal C. They're healthier than most of their friends. I can see it from their point of view. C60 is just another one of many substances we're bombarded with in the alt health media. No wonder people are jaded. I heard of C60 close to 2 years ago but didn't follow up on it. I guess once I show them the benefits they'll try some.

James George Defares

This is a pic of James George Defares. He died at the age of 88. Look how rosy his cheeks are, and how good his skin is. I would estimate him at about 70 something. There are anecdotal reports of c60, in large enough doses, knocking 10-15 years of people's age. But that could be self-delusion and flattery from friends. BTW, AFAIK, James only took c60 in the last 2 years of his life.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_George_Defares

C60 is as close to the philosophers stone as you can get in the modern marketplace. There will be other substances, but Im trying to collect as many low hanging fruit as I can.

Looking forward to any reports from Conk and other members. I heard 2ml per day was a standard dosage on Longecity. Some members are dosing twice a week, others only once. Some are taking 7ml plus per day and reporting awesome effects. Others find large doses too much, and report heavy detox symptoms.

C60/OO should cost between 30 and 150 euros per month, depending on what you take. Most experimenters are taking 30-40 euros worth.
    Last edited by Daozen; 1st August 2017 at 23:42.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (3rd August 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    well, i'm intrigued..

..just ordered some c60..

..i'll report my results in a couple weeks
    Please do, this thread stinks of propaganda...

Perhaps an antioxidant would work on Tilimars but on "DNA" ? .... buzzword alert, which shows a complete lack of understanding of DNA and how the aging proccess works...

Color me skepticalAF.

This is a pic of James George Defares. He died at the age of 88. Look how rosy his cheeks are, and how good his skin is. I would estimate him at about 70 something.

I'd estimate him dead.... dead with good skin is still dead... and 88 is barely above average.

the one easy natural thing we know extends life is calorie restriction.. but not many have the self control for that..
    Last edited by TargeT; 1st August 2017 at 23:53.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast