+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

You know the main chemical compound in thyroxin, the hormone produced by the thyroid gland, is primarily made from iodine... Doesn't surprise me that it gave you a boost lol But everyone's body chemistry is different which is why some things work for some people while other things work for others... It's all about finding what your personal body chemistry is deficient in and then supplementing for that... But then you can also over supplement which can also send your body chemistry out of whack and sends the endocrine system out of balance... It's all about temperance, finding the right balance, a unique process that every individual has to find their own path with

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th August 2017), Daozen (3rd August 2017), kanishk (4th August 2017), Mike (3rd August 2017), Perdido (30th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

from reading "longecity":
    do it yourself: <5 € a month! (45mg C60/month)
    you do not need any equipment - shaking it is good enough
    finding good oil is the problematic part

BUT - a study longecity had started showed massive tumor growth in mice who got c60-oo. They believe it was due to light exposion in the laboratory that produced the C60-oo (SES). So right now (at least that is what I found at longecity) one cannot be sure if one buys/makes the stuff that has all the benefits or the stuff that harms)

Hopefully there will be more information soon from the lab that does the c60 studies/research for longecity.

If you want to take the risk, make sure to keep your bottle in a cool, dark place and use it only for a couple of weeks. (just to be on the safe side). For long term I would try to use different suppliers (my way of thinking: if one company produces the toxic stuff, then maybe the healthy stuff from another supplier can fix the dammage done by the first stuff a.s.o.)

Even though, I decided for myself that 1 bottle should be ok for me to try.
    I already take a lot of supplements, high dose Vit C (10-20g/day) etc.. I also do a lot of detoxing (I do not have a gallbladder anymore and my liver seems to be quite challenged ). So I was and am curious if I would experience anything beneficial from C60-oo

Day 1: I did not have the feeling that I had more energy after taking it. But I had far more done/finished at the end of the day than usually.

Day 2: woke up early and was ready to start the day (very unusual for me - the last couple of month I had a rather hard time getting up.)
    No morning stiffness on my hurt knee.

I was quite energetic and started doing things I wanted to do a long time...
    I had the chance for a nap during the afternoon - I was not sleepy so I thought I would read a book. I must have fallen asleep immediately. I woke up after 1 hour -
    very fresh/alert. I do not recall feeling so energized after a nap usually.

I had to drive for 1,5 hours at night. Before I took another pipette ful. It was really strange. The smell/sounds/visuall impressions on the way felt too much. I was staring into the lights of cars. I saw so many things simultaneously - it was kind of spooky.
    In the middle of the drive I felt so utterly tired that I was afraid to fall asleep immidiately. I closed the windows and turned the AC on (to shut out all the smells) + had to stop the radio. Then I forced myself to concentrate only on the car in front of me.
    Without really knowing I suppose I had a sensory overload.

I remember reading on longecity about the intensive smelling, but I thought this would appear after 1 month or so...

The intensive smelling comes and goes as well as seeing colors really intensive (1 item kind of popping up/glowing more than the others).
    What the hell did I buy? ;-)

Day 3: I did not take any C60 today.
    Feel rather tired, night was short (it is very hot right now)
    In the evening: whole body seems to hurt. I have the feeling that all kinds of old infections/problems are popping up again (ear hurts, feel my kidneys, liver area seems to be hardened, difficulty breathing sometimes, feel sore all over...) Strange - I do not recall reading about herxheimer reactions from c60.

for 3 hours I was very thirsty - drank 8 large glasses of water =4 liters.

I am taking vaugters (=45mg/month, +/- 1,5mg/day)
    it is ridiculous how much seems to happen considering the small amount I took so far!

Curious at what comes next....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Daozen (3rd August 2017), Jayke (3rd August 2017), kanishk (6th August 2017), Mike (4th August 2017), Perdido (30th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

[QUOTE=TargeT;1170868]
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ne-chromosomes

That's about as solid of functional advice I've found.
    Calorie restriction counts as practical in my view. St Germain was said to never eat in the company of others. Even at royal banquets. I've nearly adopted a one-day-on one-day-low-intake eating pattern... My only issue is maintaining weight. I can't afford to get any smaller than 66-67 kilos. You didn't notice any muscle loss? Im going to keep doing 50 odd pushups a day so I don't degenerate.

Yes, its all about the Telomeres, and protecting them.

I heard of hormesis, will check it out, thanks.

I read US VI and UK VI were way different... in the vid with the Nigerian guy, your house reminded me of Cuba.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (6th August 2017), Mike (4th August 2017), suwesi (30th August 2017), TargeT (5th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good news, I just checked with a member of staff, and its OK to paste links and posts from Longecity here. There's a ton of useful info over there that we could analyze on Avalon. Any good C60 testimonials, or anything else, please paste it here so we can read it at our leisure. Their research is awesome but a little disjointed, so it'd be good to put it in order.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (24th September 2017), Jayke (5th August 2017), Mike (4th August 2017), Perdido (4th August 2017), suwesi (4th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I received my C60 order from VW. Just two days taking it. For now, nothing remarkable to report. I used it topically, too (on face and neck). I'll keep on reporting any new results.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Daozen (5th August 2017), Jayke (5th August 2017), kanishk (6th August 2017), TargeT (5th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    I received my C60 order from VW. Just two days taking it. For now, nothing remarkable to report. I used it topically, too (on face and neck). I'll keep on reporting any new results.
    using it on skin: be careful not to be exposed to the sun. (it seems to produce unwanted byproducts when exposed to UV)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

kanishk (6th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017), Unicorn (5th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

You didn't notice any muscle loss? Im going to keep doing 50 odd pushups a day so I don't degenerate.
    I eat a very high protein diet (mostly meats generally) and do push ups /sit ups and "fast walks" due to my military requirements to pass a PT test twice a year, so I haven't noticed muscle loss, but I keep a up a minimal level of exercise (I should do MUCH more.. but time is hard to find) which probably helps. (plus all the "farm" stuff.. feeding horses, moving feed bags, putting up fence etc..)

I heard of hormesis, will check it out, thanks.
    I'm not sure if it will make me live longer or not, but I wear a piece of polished uranium (a fairly active piece) and haven't been sick with the "annual cold/flu" for about 4 years now... that alone has been amazing but it's taking a step some people aren't comfortable with (purposely exposing myself to low level radiation is exactly what Hormesis is all about).

I read US VI and UK VI were way different... in the vid with the Nigerian guy, your house reminded me of Cuba.
    That was his apartment (maybe 450 sq feet, but it had a nice little back porch) in one of the two towns on St Croix, Frederiksted (it is reminiscent of cuba).

My place is out in the "country" (sort of?) and you can't help but put a horse in frame if your outside.. I've got 32 now.. haha

That reminds me, that guy wants to move into one of my spare rooms on a work trade thing.. I gotta get back with him.
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th August 2017 at 16:46.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

toppy (9th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by suwesi (here)
    Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    using it on skin: be careful not to be exposed to the sun. (it seems to produce unwanted byproducts when exposed to UV)
    Yes, thanks suwesi. I am using it topically at night, and having a shower in the morning. No exposure to UV.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Daozen (5th August 2017), kanishk (6th August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm not sure if it will make me live longer or not, but I wear a piece of polished uranium (a fairly active piece) and haven't been sick with the "annual cold/flu" for about 4 years now... that alone has been amazing but it's taking a step some people aren't comfortable with (purposely exposing myself to low level radiation is exactly what Hormesis is all about).
    Im happy to try anything. I know we've been lied to about so many things. Most people are scared of Iodine but it can cure many illnesses. Where did you get yours? I found this site...

http://www.radiant-beads.com/testimonials/
    http://www.radiation-hormesis.com/
    Last edited by Daozen; 5th August 2017 at 22:49.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (6th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Im happy to try anything. I know we've been lied to about so many things. Most people are scared of Iodine but it can cure many illnesses. Where did you get yours? I found this site...

A lovely PA member painstakingly made it for me, I think she's not around anymore and I haven't found anything comparable unfortunately.
    Here's one of her threads,and how I learned about Hormesis in the first place: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=hormesis

My pendant is exponentially stronger than uranium beads.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Daozen (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), kanishk (6th August 2017), Ol' Roy (29th September 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

A lovely PA member painstakingly made it for me, I think she's not around anymore and I haven't found anything comparable unfortunately.
    Here's one of her threads,and how I learned about Hormesis in the first place: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=hormesis

My pendant is exponentially stronger than uranium beads.
    http://nighthawkminerals.com/ I have two of their pendants. Suggested to me by our friend Dawn. Have one that she made as well.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Daozen (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Ol' Roy (29th September 2017), TargeT (21st August 2017), toppy (9th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

1st pack of C60 arrived today from Vaughter Wellness. I'll try all the brands in the end. Took 20 drops. I was feeling tired and rough for the last few days so this is a welcome arrival in my house. Tastes kind of olive oily but bitter.

EDIT: Took another 13 drops. Today's total: 33 drops.

15 minutes in, feel slightly energized and in a better mood. I will be wary of the placebo effect, and won't waste time documenting every tiny mood spike or minor physical symptom. It might not be the elixir of the Gods, but for 50 cents a day, it can't hurt to try.

Be Well Everyone...
    Last edited by Daozen; 15th August 2017 at 05:32.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

grant (15th August 2017), Jayke (20th August 2017), kanishk (15th August 2017), Perdido (17th August 2017), toppy (18th August 2017), Unicorn (15th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

David Wolf on C60 benefits

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

fourty-two (30th August 2017), Jayke (20th August 2017), Perdido (30th August 2017), syrwong (20th August 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

That's definitely an interesting video kanishk, but David Wolfe is talking about the benefits of activated charcoal in this vid, which is different to the c60 in olive oil we've been discussing in the thread. Although maybe activated charcoal has some carbon fullerenes naturally occurring in it which might account for its age defying effects. Activated charcoal might deserve a thread of its own if it's cheap, affordable, easy to source and provides numerous health benefits. Thanks for bringing it to our attention

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

kanishk (21st August 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

That's definitely an interesting video kanishk, but David Wolfe is talking about the benefits of activated charcoal in this vid, which is different to the c60 in olive oil we've been discussing in the thread. Although maybe activated charcoal has some carbon fullerenes naturally occurring in it which might account for its age defying effects. Activated charcoal might deserve a thread of its own if it's cheap, affordable, easy to source and provides numerous health benefits. Thanks for bringing it to our attention
    Actually If you look back on his presentation slide you will see c60 in olive oil bottle shown. There was another video of him in another conference he is talking about the experiments of c60 in olive oil on rats. I have to find that video. In that video also he didnt taliked about the product availability of c60 in olive oil, he only talked about the experiment and them activated charcoal. But in this video he is not directly talking about any product. Because I think he is taking care about government organization suing him, or maybe he just likes people to buy his or anyone elase activated charcoal.
    Last edited by kanishk; 21st August 2017 at 12:14. Reason: Grammer

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Jayke (21st August 2017), Perdido (30th August 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    My chocolate lab,Cadbury was diagnosed last month with arthritis he is eleven years old.I've been looking for alternative medication
    I turned a cat around with congdroten and glucosumine supplements, as well as horses and several humans. (Buy it "for horses" as it comes in bulk and is way cheaper).

For the cat I also like to mixed in a strong blue algae from Klamath lake, but that was mostly for liver issues (might have altered absorption rate however?).

This is a long proven "mitigation" for joint/cartilage issues.

Just in case your current "fix" doesn't last (my prediction).

Raw C60 costs 50-100USD per gram. Don't know how much you save by making it at home.
    That's like, Cocaine prices isn't it? PER gram?

I think I can buy a bulk "for horses" 2lb bag of congdroten and glucosumine for $25ish

You can even get it premixed with MSM
    An update on c60 use with Cadbury.
    As suggested I increased the dosage.
    A total of 35 mg in total,spread over two weeks .
    Targets predicted outcome of no significant change in cadburys arthritis is spot on(I'll be checking out his suggestion on treatment when I get a chance to read the links provided,tnx target)however I can report a marked increase in energy levels.
    This includes almost puppy like exuberance and the ability to go on much longer walks again.
    So far a very positive outcome

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Jayke (21st August 2017), kanishk (21st August 2017), Perdido (30th August 2017), suwesi (29th August 2017), TargeT (21st August 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017), Unicorn (21st August 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

I finished my 1st bottle (from VW).

Strange reactions:
    When I am really tired, there is almost no way to stay awake. I could fall asleep standing...
    I do not have a high energy level (at least it does not feel like it), but nevertheless I am busy most of the day without resting.
    My sense of smell calmed down - most of the day I am not irritated by too strong smells anymore. But almost every day 3-4 times I smell something extremely intense for a couple of minutes - a bag of tea, a flower, unfortunately also urin on the street etc. But it is never the same smell again - so once I smelled the tea intensely, I do not smell it again intensly on following occasions.

Other users reported to have lost warts after taking C60. I found this very interesting because it would show quickly a result. The last time I had warts was as a kid/teen (so 30+ years ago). After one week of C60 a wart grew on my hand. I can't believe it. And it is still there. Coincidence?

On the + side:
    my problems with histamin are down to 0.
    I used to have along a big problem with mosquito bites - they would itch badly for days. Only high dose vit c would help (but I would wake up after 4 hours because vit c wore off).
    now most bites do not itch at all - those that do just itch a couple of minutes and they do not ever flare up again.

on the - side:
    my lower back and one foot (no joint at that spot! tendions?) feel really inflamed. it feels like a flare up of 2 of my lyme spots. it has been many years ago I had pain there. It took about 10 days after I took a dose of C60 for the inflamation feeling to stop.
    Today I took again a tablespoon C60- and bam, my back and foot started to hurt again badly.
    Ibuprofen does not help at all - absolutely useless (as far as I understood C60 makes things that are processed in the liver wear off much quicker and act weaker. But ibu is rather processed in the kidneys. So I do not understand why it does not work at all).

I had pain/strange sensations in different head areas/the neck/differt parts of the body after starting C60. But once it subsided (after a couple of hours, mostly 1
    day) it did not come back.
    So I do not understand what is going on.

Herxing/purging/repairing something (nerves/? Or "feeding" something? (Someone on longecity wrote C60 could strenghten fungi - I have no idea if it was just his theory. I do not recall if it could strenghten bad bacteria also?)
    After all, mitochondria are "left over" bacteria parts. SomI am wondering.
    I do recall that some on longecity had an infection right after startin C60.

Right now I do not know how to proceed. For sure I will not take anymore till the pain/inflamation subsides.

On longecity: http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic...h/#entry825078 there is an update on C60 research/possible toxic effects of sold C60oo. Does not sound too good.

So maybe I will wait for January 2018, when the study might be finished.
    An Ukrainish study also should have been finished by now. I only find the half time report. Wonder what happend to that study...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Jayke (29th August 2017), kanishk (30th August 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017), Unicorn (29th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 146 posts

Nice to hear about your great results.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

toppy (3rd September 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    well, i'm intrigued..

..just ordered some c60..

..i'll report my results in a couple weeks
    Please do, this thread stinks of propaganda...

Perhaps an antioxidant would work on Tilimars but on "DNA" ? .... buzzword alert, which shows a complete lack of understanding of DNA and how the aging proccess works...

Color me skepticalAF.

This is a pic of James George Defares. He died at the age of 88. Look how rosy his cheeks are, and how good his skin is. I would estimate him at about 70 something.

I'd estimate him dead.... dead with good skin is still dead... and 88 is barely above average.

the one easy natural thing we know extends life is calorie restriction.. but not many have the self control for that..
    i've followed the thread. I am going to have to agree with TargeT 100+ %, as far as my personal gut feelings. My feelings are, show how folks can make it for themselves or NIL or free. If it is so good, it should be freely available.. Folks could then donate if such is valid.. Just my humble opinion.. for what it's worth.
    They have discussed how to make it on Longecity.org - For your info. Do you want them to bring it to your home too?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    My chocolate lab,Cadbury was diagnosed last month with arthritis he is eleven years old.I've been looking for alternative medication as although his pain killers work and he is bouncing around like a puppy,he is also as high as a kite for about two hours.I gave him .2mg and now only using half a tablet while he is withdrawing.so far pain free and very lively ,no difference that I can see.next week it will be half a tablet every other day.
    I am using the Swiss supplier ,and will update next week
    I'd recommend 1 tsp daily of MSM-Sulfur in his food or water also.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

toppy (3rd September 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I still believe it has potential, I'm still testing it, my theory about it working primarily on the liver just means it'll have a stronger effect on older people whose physiology has already started to wind down. Just because younger people don't notice much change doesn't mean it isn't having any beneficial effects... Just that their system is already in decent health so the beneficial effects might not manifest as noticeably.

And unicorn, thanks for that brand make of shilajit, the last batch I imported from Russia just smelt of burnt tyres lol definitely wasn't legit.
    Young people taking C60 reported more strength, endurance and less burning sensation from exercise. As a result, they over did it and tended to tear their tendons.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

kanishk (30th August 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast