+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I went for the same brand as mike, buckylabs, half a teaspoon a day for 3 days then quarter teaspoon for 4. Took a break for 5 days. No alcohol or smoking, mostly ketogenic diet...I bought it to see if it would boost my kettlebell routine, currently on a 40kg kettlebell and working up to 50kg. In terms of the weights I didn't notice any extra boosts of strength or endurance. I'll probably try the Swedish c60 once this bottle runs out...
    Thanks for the feedback.

Have you tried L-Arginine along with L-Citrulline for weight lifting?

Likewise I found taking Systemic Enzymes did wonders for recovery from lifting. They also reduce inflammation and thus pain.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Daozen (30th August 2017), fourty-two (30th August 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), kanishk (13th September 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Thanks Perdido, I'll look into them...

To give an update on the C60, after changing the dose to 1 teaspoon once a week, I noticed my knees would feel stiff and inflamed the day after, a day after that I'd get a mild energy boost, on par with what I'd previously had with cordyceps mushroom. Not enough of a boost to warrant continued use and with the knee inflammation I've decided to stop using it until more tests have been finished on its safety.

I found another herb, astragalus root that naturally raises HGH hormone levels, which has been working great for post-workout recovery. And for the anti-ageing aspect, I'll be giving the activated charcoal a test run.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

toppy (3rd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

This cliff high interview part 3 includes a long discussion on the C60 and his personal experience plus some of the history and why he thinks it works for not just older people but for people in general. I never heard about this stuff before until this interview. He talks about this for a long part of the interview probably 20 minutes in.
    enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLrYL3rpIo
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 30th August 2017 at 15:42.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Daozen (30th August 2017), fourty-two (30th August 2017), kanishk (13th September 2017), Perdido (31st August 2017), RunningDeer (18th September 2017), suwesi (30th August 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), Unicorn (30th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

I've finished my first bottle, too.

So far, no miraculous results but I feel satisfied in general:

- general feeling of wellness;
    - seems to improve mood;
    - just after an hour of taking it I can feel deeper and smooth breathing (just as with other supplements that are also good for me);
    - less necessity of naps or long sleeping hours, with same or increased physical activity (I practice several sports).

I have stopped skin application, though, as it seems to irritate my eyes a bit (but I have very sensitive eyes). Additionally, I've noticed that an eccema that was developing on one side of my face seems to be subsiding now (even without topical application).
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Jayke (31st August 2017), kanishk (13th September 2017), mojo (30th August 2017), Perdido (31st August 2017), suwesi (30th August 2017), toppy (10th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,502 times in 5,654 posts

is it just carbon 60 or other types?
    Last edited by mojo; 31st August 2017 at 16:48.

10. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    I've finished my first bottle, too.

So far, no miraculous results but I feel satisfied in general:

- general feeling of wellness;
    - seems to improve mood;
    - just after an hour of taking it I can feel deeper and smooth breathing (just as with other supplements that are also good for me);
    - less necessity of naps or long sleeping hours, with same or increased physical activity (I practice several sports).

I have stopped skin application, though, as it seems to irritate my eyes a bit (but I have very sensitive eyes). Additionally, I've noticed that an eccema that was developing on one side of my face seems to be subsiding now (even without topical application).
    I have similar to results to Unicorn after a 1/3 of a bottle. Nothinging miraculous but its good stuff. Seems to give me more energy throughout the day. I prefer Pine oil and Kerosene, but C60 is alright...

I tried activated charcoal in the spring and I liked it.

For testosterone/hormones, I recently found Pine Bark Pollen, which I like a lot. It's cheaper than normal pollen, but more powerful.
    Last edited by Daozen; 30th August 2017 at 22:34.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Jayke (31st August 2017), kanishk (13th September 2017), toppy (10th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Thanks Perdido, I'll look into them...

To give an update on the C60, after changing the dose to 1 teaspoon once a week, I noticed my knees would feel stiff and inflamed the day after, a day after that I'd get a mild energy boost, on par with what I'd previously had with cordyceps mushroom. Not enough of a boost to warrant continued use and with the knee inflammation I've decided to stop using it until more tests have been finished on its safety.

I found another herb, astragalus root that naturally raises HGH hormone levels, which has been working great for post-workout recovery. And for the anti-ageing aspect, I'll be giving the activated charcoal a test run.
    For inflammation of the of the knees I recommend 14% Gallium Nitrate.. from Gallium Nitrate dot com... 43% version is used on race horses knees.

Also high doses of Systemic Enzymes.. speeds up healing.. reduces inflammation. etc..

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Daozen (31st August 2017), Jayke (31st August 2017), kanishk (13th September 2017), toppy (10th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Concerning telomeres, The trick to longevity is not to have the telomeres damaged in the first place. They are wittled down by cell replication which occurs when DNA damage occurs and the cells replicate to replace the damaged cells. Antioxidants in general are reactive and react with toxins or radiation that damages the DNA. They react with and neutralize free radicals. All antioxidants work that way. Telomeres are DNA with repeat patterns, often erroneously referred to as junk DNA at least by the alternative community.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

kanishk (13th September 2017), toppy (12th September 2017), Unicorn (31st August 2017)

16. Link to Post #89
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

I am very interested in C60 - just listening to this vid from Randy Maugans with James Martinez and Bob Greska posted on 10 September 2017:

Carbon C-60: Technology For Your Biology

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Daozen (12th September 2017), dynamo (21st June 2018), fourty-two (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), kanishk (13th September 2017), Ol' Roy (12th September 2017), RunningDeer (18th September 2017), toppy (12th September 2017), Unicorn (11th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

$10 off coupon is “Carbon-60 1st buy” @ c-60.com.

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I am very interested in C60 - just listening to this vid from Randy Maugans with James Martinez and Bob Greska posted on 10 September 2017:

Carbon C-60: Technology For Your Biology

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2017 at 21:23.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (18th September 2017), Callista (18th September 2017), dynamo (21st June 2018), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), kanishk (19th September 2017), Ol' Roy (18th September 2017), Perdido (20th September 2017), toppy (23rd September 2017), Unicorn (18th September 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

This week I'll get the turpentine I ordered. At the moment I am taking my second bottle of C-60. Has anyone done the turpentine course while at the same time taking C-60? Mi idea is try turpentine at night, and C-60 in the mornings, but probably I will stop C-60 the first three or four days on turpentine (anyway, I am not taking C-60 every day). Any experiences or suggestions on using both products?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

RunningDeer (19th September 2017), toppy (23rd September 2017)

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I received a PM from someone with several concerns and asked for straight up ‘Just the facts… No BS!. One issue was why would I overlap different healing modalities, c-60 and Dr. Daniels turpentine protocol.

Some other questions were:
    • Are we guinea pigs?
    • Why pay $80 when you can find it cheaper? Extra virgin olive oil is cheaper than Carbon-60™ organic sunflower oil
    In short, life is experience and experimentation. Healthy mind and body provides life extension and assists in the expansion of cognitive and spiritual perspectives.

Is Dr. Daniels turpentine protocol and C-60 too much for the body? I completed her protocol and will use it seasonally for maintenance. As I understand it, they are complimentary health modalities. Dr. Daniels detox protocol eliminates organic matter such as deadly Candida, bacteria, and fungus. Whereas, C-60 rids the body of free radicals that contribute to poor health environment. Free radical damage cells, cell membranes, DNA, and proteins. Which in turn may cause cancer and other conditions. And most importantly, their 'dis-ease weapons' no longer thwart progress of our natural cognition and consciousness.

Dispersing these Carbon-60™ single molecules in our organic Sunflower Oil, allows the Carbon 60 molecules to stay suspended in the oil. They then have the ability to move more freely within the body so they can effectively scavenge free radicals and toxins from your body. Whereas the daily doses of olive oil is too harsh on the liver. (Clif High vid below) That I can attest to when I did the gallbladder and liver cleans.

As mentioned, the cost of a 45 day supply of Carbon-60™ organic Sunflower Oil is: for the first time buyer $60+$6 shipping - $66 with coupon ('Carbon-60 1st buy') not $80+shipping. I’ve already purchased another bottle. The cost is $76 total with shipping. For only $1.69 a day, one has quality life and longevity. In a perfect world, we'd automatically heal or should I say upgrade our body organics as needed?

Clif High’s perspective was informative. The video is part 3 in the series with Sarah Westall.

4:58 anti-aging
    17:57 here’s where c-60 is interesting and continues on with beneficial effects
    22:30 olive oil vs coconut or avocado oil
    27:00 bone cell take 7 years to be replaced
    34:48 As of 9/18/17, Clif has taken it for 19 months and why
    36:40 weird side effects

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2017 at 21:21.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), leavesoftrees (20th September 2017), Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), Perdido (20th September 2017), toppy (23rd September 2017), Unicorn (19th September 2017)

24. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This week I'll get the turpentine I ordered. At the moment I am taking my second bottle of C-60. Has anyone done the turpentine course while at the same time taking C-60? Mi idea is try turpentine at night, and C-60 in the mornings, but probably I will stop C-60 the first three or four days on turpentine (anyway, I am not taking C-60 every day). Any experiences or suggestions on using both products?
    Hi Unicorn,

I was on the tail end of the turpentine cleanse when I began c-60.

Week One: 4 days in a row
    Week Two: Friday and Monday
    Week Three: Friday and Monday

In the future, my plan is to do a maintenance hit of turps for something like once a month or seasonal. I'll know when I get there. I didn't experience any deleterious symptoms with either of them or when I overlapped them.

Our dietary habits and life styles are diverse as well as the bodies we signed up for. So it's hard to know what'll work for someone else. Next time, I may stop the c-60 while I turps. It's another one of those I'll know when I get there.

Generally speaking, I came in with a strong constitution and have eaten mostly a clean foods for most of my life. The reason why I use these health protocols is to counter the effect of environmental pollutions and slow down the aging process.

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th September 2017 at 16:25.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Hym (19th September 2017), Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017), Unicorn (19th September 2017)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Many thanks for all your interesting input, RunningDeer :-) At the moment I am in my second month/bottle taking C-60, and all I can say is I notice a general well-being nearly immediately, and it seems to enhance the power of other supplements, too (like MSM and magnesium, that I am taking in preparation for the turp cleanse). Also, mood is up and going higher, which is somehow remarkable in my particular case.

OK, so now I feel more reassured about overlapping C-60 and turp. Good to know you are alive and kicking!!! :-D

I'll keep you all updated
    Last edited by Unicorn; 19th September 2017 at 19:55.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), RunningDeer (19th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Many thanks for all your interesting input, RunningDeer :-) At the moment I am in my second month/bottle taking C-60, and all I can say is I notice a general well-being nearly immediately, and it seems to enhance the power of other supplements, too (like MSM and magnesium, that I am taking in preparation for the turp cleanse). Also, mood is up and going higher, which is somehow remarkable in my particular case.

OK, so now I feel more reassured about overlapping C-60 and turp. Good to know you are alive and kicking!!! :-D

I'll keep you all update
    I look forward to your update, Unicorn. To use your words, “it seems to enhance the power of other supplements”, I’ve been considering this point too. Dream recall has increased.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2017 at 21:26.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Dream recall has increased and jumping back into a dream after a bathroom run, is not uncommon.
    True! I just forgot about it... Usually, I didn't remember my dreams, but now I have every sort of very colourful, peculiar and extraordinary dreams nearly every night. Maybe it's because of an augmented or clearer mental activity? Not sure, but something is happening at that level, too. I just can't wait to start combining with turp.

Thanks again!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

kanishk (20th September 2017), Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), Perdido (20th September 2017), RunningDeer (19th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #97
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Once the body digests the oil and separates the carbon molecules, how long does it take for the toxicity to set in, given that the brain and the heart are composed of around 73% water, and the lungs 83% water? What's the LD in humans?

https://water.usgs.gov/edu/propertyyou.html

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bob (3rd May 2018), Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017)

34. Link to Post #98
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Unicorn, I tried C60... I liked it. But I prefer turpentine and maybe a little kerosene. Tried them all together so its hard so say which does what, but I'd say c60 is the least powerful of the three. Just my opinion.

Avalon has brought me 3 powerful anti-aging protocols this year. Who knows what the coming years and months will bring?

There is a massive release of healing technology underway right now, its our job to sift through it and find the best stuff.

Im 39 now. I realized that by the time Im 45, I have a good chance of looking 25-30 again. We can but hope.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (20th September 2017), Ol' Roy (20th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017), Unicorn (20th September 2017)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Thanks, Daozen. Here it's difficult to get kerosene. Have you got any idea of a brand name I could get through Amazon or similar?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

kanishk (20th September 2017), toppy (24th September 2017)

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Daozen. Here it's difficult to get kerosene. Have you got any idea of a brand name I could get through Amazon or similar?
    Dr. Daniels suggests Diamond G Turpentine in her 5 step protocol.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

kanishk (21st September 2017), Ol' Roy (20th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast