+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #121
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Have you seen reports of people making c60 without a stirring machine?
    at longecity just about everybody used the "low tec" method (putting ooil +c60 in a dark bottle + shaking it a couple of times a day for about 1 month) in 2012.
    I did not find any info about whether anybody had the low
    tech method tested by a laboratory (checking if the c60 is really dissolved enough)

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Little heat can help the solvent
    you might want to check that again. to my knowledge heat/higher temperatures are the nr. 2 suspected cause for poisonous by-products. but maybe this was already ruled out? vaughters (a european manufacturer) for example deactivated the heaters on their stirring machines and are freezing their oil for storage.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Daozen (28th September 2017), fourty-two (28th September 2017), kanishk (29th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks for that info Tangri, I'll do some more reading.

Quote Posted by suwesi (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Have you seen reports of people making c60 without a stirring machine?
    at longecity just about everybody used the "low tec" method (putting ooil +c60 in a dark bottle + shaking it a couple of times a day for about 1 month) in 2012.
    I did not find any info about whether anybody had the low
    tech method tested by a laboratory (checking if the c60 is really dissolved enough)

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Little heat can help the solvent
    you might want to check that again. to my knowledge heat/higher temperatures are the nr. 2 suspected cause for poisonous by-products. but maybe this was already ruled out? vaughters (a european manufacturer) for example deactivated the heaters on their stirring machines and are freezing their oil for storage.
    Useful info. I'm into low tech methods... I heard undissolved C60 can be a problem, I just don't know. BTW, nearly every home has a low tech centrifuge in the form of a blender, a fam or even a wound up elastic band. But would spinning the mixture mix it or separate it? It coudl do the latter.

I'll keep watching the threads and see what methods evolve.

I'd rate Kerosene and Turpentine over C60, but all 3 are good.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

fourty-two (28th September 2017), kanishk (29th September 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Hi everyone! I have just completed a bottle of Carbon 60 Olive Oil from Good and Cheap! Lol! Really no positive results! I tried swishing in my mouth the 1st few days but left blisters on the roof of my mouth! After that, I just swallowed whole. Bottle contents 67 mgof 99.95 % Carbon 60 in 100ml Olive Oil. Off topic, but anyone have positive results from taking the turpentine protocol? I have just started! If inappropriate for this thread, could you please PM me with input! I will go through this thread to see if I missed anything!

I know there is a thread on turpentine! Just couldn't find it! Sorry! Take care all!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), kanishk (30th September 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Hi everyone! I have just completed a bottle of Carbon 60 Olive Oil from Good and Cheap! Lol! Really no positive results! I tried swishing in my mouth the 1st few days but left blisters on the roof of my mouth! After that, I just swallowed whole. Bottle contents 67 mgof 99.95 % Carbon 60 in 100ml Olive Oil. Off topic, but anyone have positive results from taking the turpentine protocol? I have just started! If inappropriate for this thread, could you please PM me with input! I will go through this thread to see if I missed anything!

I know there is a thread on turpentine! Just couldn't find it! Sorry! Take care all!
    Hey Roy... likewise, i find c60 good, but not amazing. The end of the turpentine/Kerosene thread is here. See you there;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-alone-/page36

Many positive testimonials from trusted Avalonians starting at page 1.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-alone-/page1

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (30th September 2017), Ol' Roy (29th September 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Thanks Daozen for your help! After the turpentine diamond g protocol, I am going to take Paula suggestion on the C-60.com sunflower oil! I hope the turpentine helps as well! I have a whole desk ful of supplements that have not worked for me in the past! Lol! It's not a matter of living to be 90 to me, it's the quality of life for the years, I have left! Be well all!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Daozen (18th October 2017), kanishk (30th September 2017), RunningDeer (7th October 2017), toppy (6th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Listening to this…
    Clif High C60 Mention Causes Sell Out, Top NASA Scientist Explains Benefits

Sarah Westall
    Published on Oct 18, 2017

Clif High's recent interview caused an industry wide sell out of C60. Two top scientists Dr. Phil Catalano and Dr. Max Champie come on the program to discuss the benefits of C60 in more detail. Their extensive science background, including over 15 years at NASA, and cutting edge research with major companies, helps bring credibility to the claims. They discuss the research being conducted at Universities and laboratories all over the world.

You can learn more at https://www.livelongerlabs.com/

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (13th November 2017), Ol' Roy (18th October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), toppy (19th October 2017), Unicorn (18th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Arcane Bear talks with Clif High - really GREAT info about C60 at the 41min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obl2dWUVwz0

Published on Nov 24, 2017

What a wonderful Thanksgiving treat. Our conversation with the brilliant mind. Clif High. From Blockchain and governance to banks and money. We talk about Neo, OMG, Veritaseum Populous and more. From the troubles with removing the BCH and BTC noise due to such similar linguistics and out to the far reaches of interstellar space.The joys of speaking with such a unique soul and mind. We talk new medicines and C60 as well as some very exciting times in the business models and the world we have evolving today!

Remember to Like, Subscribe and Share the Crypto Love as we all learn and educate ourselves about this new emergent technology over the holiday weekend!

Check out Clifs reports at: http://halfpasthuman.com

Car of Mr.Lite
    Neo/OMG talk: 31:38
    Edge talk: 36:08
    Roadmap BTC 2018 ? : 36:40
    Bitconnect like idea's talk: 40:07
    C60 Talk: 41:20

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2017), gaiagirl (29th November 2017), kanishk (27th November 2017), RunningDeer (27th November 2017), suwesi (28th November 2017), Unicorn (27th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Arcane Bear talks with Clif High - really GREAT info about C60 at the 41min mark
    again he states that there are no side effects - this simply is not true as science on it is far away from settled so far.
    The above is the worst statement of his - overall he is contradicting him self a couple times and babbling about biological mechanisms he does not seem to understand at all.
    (and it seems he is the only one talking about these mechanisms....)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

TargeT (11th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Please, tell us more about the side effects, and the biology beneath it, if possible. I took the time to read most of your posts here on this thread. I am just asking for additional info (science one if there is)?that you may have found or experienced. Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    again he states that there are no side effects - this simply is not true as science on it is far away from settled so far.
    The above is the worst statement of his - overall he is contradicting him self a couple times and babbling about biological mechanisms he does not seem to understand at all.
    (and it seems he is the only one talking about these mechanisms....)
    Last edited by Flash; 27th November 2017 at 11:52.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

kanishk (28th November 2017), suwesi (28th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #130
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi flash,
    possible side effects (look for keywords: cancer, c70, toxicity, unstable, highly reactive):
    http://www.weyburnreview.com/news/lo...arch-1.2261882
    discussion about this article: http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic...using-tumours/
    and: http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic...g/#entry830857
    and: http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic...r/#entry833880 (including a link to a podcast with ichor/kmoody)

I am not very happy with the quality and quantity of infos from ichor - in mid 2016 they had bad results with SES c60 OO and since then they have not published a lot of info (just a couple hints).

so if you read longecity most info is just anecdotal. There seem to be studies on their way, so hopefully they will shed more light once they are finished.

I‘ll write more next week (it‘s a pain to write posts on my handy ;-)
    Greetings
    suwesi

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Flash (28th November 2017), fourty-two (28th November 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Ken “the Scientist” C60 website is c60purplepower.com. Also mentioned is Active H (hydrogen H2) purative.com i.e, purativity.com

Energy Weapons, C60 Source of Life, Newton & Gravity Redefined

Sarah Westall

Published on Dec 2, 2017

Ken "the Scientist" along with Patty Greer joins the program to discuss Greer's brush in with energy weapons, the amazing benefits of C60, and how C60 is the source of life. Ken is the mind behind C60PurplePower.com which brings us one the highest quality C60 oil available today.

Ken also explains how he formulated new mathematical formulas for gravity that are 3 orders of magnitude more precise than Newton's. This is enabling governments worldwide to have accurate anti ballistic missile technology. It also enables space organizations to accurately land and maneuver craft.

Lastly, Ken explains his Moxy Fusion Reactor that creates energy at a fraction of the price of oil, nuclear, coal, wind, or solar. He is clearly one of the most brilliant scientists alive and business game changers brings you another episode that educates listeners on the amazing potential of our future.

The Patent link (the number was wrong in the video): [go here]

See more about http://c60purplepower.com/
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2017 at 00:05.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2017), Flash (3rd December 2017), kanishk (4th December 2017), toppy (20th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I still believe it has potential, I'm still testing it, my theory about it working primarily on the liver just means it'll have a stronger effect on older people whose physiology has already started to wind down. Just because younger people don't notice much change doesn't mean it isn't having any beneficial effects... Just that their system is already in decent health so the beneficial effects might not manifest as noticeably.

And unicorn, thanks for that brand make of shilajit, the last batch I imported from Russia just smelt of burnt tyres lol definitely wasn't legit.
    I checked here, I think many brands here in India are selling legit Shilajit.

like,

https://www.puremart.in/pure-himalayan-shilajit/150/

https://www.kashmirbox.com/healthy-l...ilajit-kashmir

https://www.patanjaliayurved.net/pro...lajeet-sat/171

Patanjali Shilajit Unit | Patanjali

Last edited by kanishk; 10th December 2017 at 18:44.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Flash (10th December 2017), RunningDeer (10th December 2017), suwesi (16th December 2017), Unicorn (10th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #133
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Flash,
    sorry it took longer than expected to reply to you. First and most important: I have no idea how C60 works. I read all the speculations on the longlevity forum, and Infos I could find on C60 on pubmed and other internet pages. I simply do not have enough background knowledge to filter what is likely and what not. So my conclusion is, that most info about how it works is rather speculative.

My post about not taking Cliff Highs explanation too serious was just because he obviously brabbles what comes to his mind, without researching enough (that is my humble opinion. And yes, I have a rather low scientific background in that field – but that seems to fit for him as well ;-).
    And he seems to have a huge impact on people believing him – all sellers of C60 reported about a huge rise in sales after his first Video (many were sold out, Sarah Vaughter talked about X thousand bottles more just in a couple of days – I can’t find the number right now, sorry).

And I think it makes a big difference if a seller makes statements or somebody who is supposedly "neutral" and "well informed".

Just the first couple minutes with Cliff High (from the above linked Video) on C60
    “c60 passes through cellular membranes. vit c cannot do it „that way“
    I do not know what he means by “that way” – but of course Vit C is meant and does enter cells. As do most Vitamins/antioxidants – that is the way it is meant to be by nature.

“Vitamin C most potent anti oxidant” (till C60 was discovered).
    “C60 most powerfull antioxidant - 172x (up to 500x) more potent than vitamin C”.
    What does CH mean by that? Of course Vitamin C is an antioxidant. So are many other substances (Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes…)
    So ok, C60 is 172x more potent than Vitamin C (that is what the C60 shops also use as a marketing-argument).

What does that mean looking practically at it?

I consume 10g+ Vit C a day. So to equal 10.000mg Vit C I would have to take: 10.000/172=58mg C60/day.

“Recommended” are approximately 1-3 mg of C60 a day.
    So that would be converted to Vitamin C 500mg.
    So why take the risk of using C60 – just take Vitamin C 500mg/day and you have the same benefit!?

Just for my situation – I take so many antioxidants (high dose) that I should not have felt anything by taking app. 3mg C60 the first day. But I felt a lot. So what happened? I have no idea.

Detoxing with C60. Again. The dosage is soooo small – how much detox can it do?
    I did not feel detox benefits from it. (I am using high dose detox protocols at all times. Just out of curiosity I stopped for 2 days just to see if C60 is helping with that issue. Sadly noot for me...)

It is said (and CH repeats it) that it will leave the body in 24 hours (+/-)
    And yes, there is a study where they looked at kidney/spleen/liver and could not find any leftovers. But – spleen/liver was heavier. Why?

Has anyone looked in the brain/the gut? I do not think so?
    Just my way of thinking: if C60 is gone after 1 day, why are many users reporting that they only need to take it once a month, because the effect holds on that long (once there is enough “build up” in the body).
    So I do not think science on it is settled.

CH “Rats don’t have telomeres”. Yes they do (as – all? – mammals) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19145831/) “Looks like it restores telomeres”. Why is he mentioning it (while talking about the rat study), when he just said rats do not have them? Again blablabla….

CH “It does not cause cancer”
    But what does it do when a person already has cancer? Does it “feed” the cancer cells?
    That is the data I am waiting for from Ichors laboratory. They were hinting, that it had no happy end. But they just did not publish enough data so far to make a decision on that behalf.
    We all carry more or less cancer cells 24/7 – so even if C60 does not cause cancer. What happens when one has just the beginning of accumulation of cancer cells?

I stopped taking it for now for various reasons. My impression is, that it triggered my lyme (+ co-infections). So did it strengten my "guests" as well as my mitochondria?
    It was the worst flare up I had in over 10 years. I really do not know if it was the C60 or just by coincidence shortly after taking it, but the benefits taking C60 – for ME! – definitely were not worth it in comparsion to the (possible) negative effect.

After all most who are reporting benefits are very athletic. I am not
    So if I would think about "redoing" my C60 experiment, I would make sure to get my body as clean as possible (get rid of broken cells, do a protocol to kick my lingering infections badly ) before starting C60

Greetings
    S.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Flash (10th December 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017), toppy (20th February 2018), Unicorn (10th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Hi Flash,
    sorry it took longer than expected to reply to you. First and most important: I have no idea how C60 works. I read all the speculations on the longlevity forum, and Infos I could find on C60 on pubmed and other internet pages. I simply do not have enough background knowledge to filter what is likely and what not. So my conclusion is, that most info about how it works is rather speculative.

My post about not taking Cliff Highs explanation too serious was just because he obviously brabbles what comes to his mind, without researching enough (that is my humble opinion. And yes, I have a rather low scientific background in that field – but that seems to fit for him as well ;-).
    And he seems to have a huge impact on people believing him – all sellers of C60 reported about a huge rise in sales after his first Video (many were sold out, Sarah Vaughter talked about X thousand bottles more just in a couple of days – I can’t find the number right now, sorry).

And I think it makes a big difference if a seller makes statements or somebody who is supposedly "neutral" and "well informed".

Just the first couple minutes with Cliff High (from the above linked Video) on C60
    “c60 passes through cellular membranes. vit c cannot do it „that way“
    I do not know what he means by “that way” – but of course Vit C is meant and does enter cells. As do most Vitamins/antioxidants – that is the way it is meant to be by nature.

“Vitamin C most potent anti oxidant” (till C60 was discovered).
    “C60 most powerfull antioxidant - 172x (up to 500x) more potent than vitamin C”.
    What does CH mean by that? Of course Vitamin C is an antioxidant. So are many other substances (Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes…)
    So ok, C60 is 172x more potent than Vitamin C (that is what the C60 shops also use as a marketing-argument).

What does that mean looking practically at it?

I consume 10g+ Vit C a day. So to equal 10.000mg Vit C I would have to take: 10.000/172=58mg C60/day.

“Recommended” are approximately 1-3 mg of C60 a day.
    So that would be converted to Vitamin C 500mg.
    So why take the risk of using C60 – just take Vitamin C 500mg/day and you have the same benefit!?

Just for my situation – I take so many antioxidants (high dose) that I should not have felt anything by taking app. 3mg C60 the first day. But I felt a lot. So what happened? I have no idea.

Detoxing with C60. Again. The dosage is soooo small – how much detox can it do?
    I did not feel detox benefits from it. (I am using high dose detox protocols at all times. Just out of curiosity I stopped for 2 days just to see if C60 is helping with that issue. Sadly noot for me...)

It is said (and CH repeats it) that it will leave the body in 24 hours (+/-)
    And yes, there is a study where they looked at kidney/spleen/liver and could not find any leftovers. But – spleen/liver was heavier. Why?

Has anyone looked in the brain/the gut? I do not think so?
    Just my way of thinking: if C60 is gone after 1 day, why are many users reporting that they only need to take it once a month, because the effect holds on that long (once there is enough “build up” in the body).
    So I do not think science on it is settled.

CH “Rats don’t have telomeres”. Yes they do (as – all? – mammals) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19145831/) “Looks like it restores telomeres”. Why is he mentioning it (while talking about the rat study), when he just said rats do not have them? Again blablabla….

CH “It does not cause cancer”
    But what does it do when a person already has cancer? Does it “feed” the cancer cells?
    That is the data I am waiting for from Ichors laboratory. They were hinting, that it had no happy end. But they just did not publish enough data so far to make a decision on that behalf.
    We all carry more or less cancer cells 24/7 – so even if C60 does not cause cancer. What happens when one has just the beginning of accumulation of cancer cells?

I stopped taking it for now for various reasons. My impression is, that it triggered my lyme (+ co-infections). So did it strengten my "guests" as well as my mitochondria?
    It was the worst flare up I had in over 10 years. I really do not know if it was the C60 or just by coincidence shortly after taking it, but the benefits taking C60 – for ME! – definitely were not worth it in comparsion to the (possible) negative effect.

After all most who are reporting benefits are very athletic. I am not
    So if I would think about "redoing" my C60 experiment, I would make sure to get my body as clean as possible (get rid of broken cells, do a protocol to kick my lingering infections badly ) before starting C60

Greetings
    S.
    thank you very much. You make my inner interrogations rest. I will follow your cues and my inner hunch for the moment. This C60 is an antioxidant working in unknown manners, so I will wait before taking any.

For the moment, I would rather take a 1,000 years old medicinal mineral/herb as suggested above by Kanishk. Thanks Kanishk.

My actual son in law (actual because at their age, it may change fast enough, who knows) is coming in Canada in February. I may ask him to check on this C60 for all of us, if he finds anything (he is studying cellular biological engineering)
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

kanishk (11th December 2017), RunningDeer (10th December 2017), suwesi (16th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #135
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Flash,
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    My actual son in law (actual because at their age, it may change fast enough, who knows) is coming in Canada in February. I may ask him to check on this C60 for all of us, if he finds anything (he is studying cellular biological engineering)
    that would be really great! I think it C60 sounds very promising. I just do not know how safe it is. Therefore it is really great, when somebody with a background in cellular biology looks into it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Flash (17th December 2017), RunningDeer (16th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #136
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Just reporting my experience with C60.

A few days after starting, my liver did some kind of purge. Very good as I have fatty liver.

Started combining with NAC and Resveratrol. lots of little health niggles are disappearing.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

RunningDeer (19th December 2017), suwesi (19th December 2017), Unicorn (19th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #137
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi BabySteps,
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    lots of little health niggles are disappearing.
    could you please go more into detail? How much are you taking (every day/once a week...).
    Please could you describe the "little health niggles" that are disappearing?
    Thanks!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

RunningDeer (19th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #138
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

another one from sarah westall:

2 researchers from a company named "livepatlcc" on c60. although they both obviously have commercial interest because their company sells it, I find the part about the studies they had to undertake in order to be able to promote it for pets, really interesting.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

toppy (20th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Hi BabySteps,
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    lots of little health niggles are disappearing.
    could you please go more into detail? How much are you taking (every day/once a week...).
    Please could you describe the "little health niggles" that are disappearing?
    Thanks!
    Ok, the liver purge is a bit ickey, suffice to say something came out that was a one off-seen. (not a parasite)

Niggles- itchy lower legs and some ankle swelling. Neuropathy in toes - like gout. Very mild and occasional, but they have diminished.

Addendum: I am taking half the dripper full, 5 days a week (about 15 drops?)
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 19th December 2017 at 15:22.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

RunningDeer (19th December 2017), Unicorn (19th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #140
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Been experimenting with both Turpentine and C60 to cure red, dry, winter skin. In my experiment this afternoon, turpentine was the clear winner. It produced a mild, pleasant burning, then totally eradicated a layer of dead skin cells that had been annoying me recently. I'm really impressed. Never ignore the basics, turpentine is good.

I am however, looking forward to trying a mixture of C60 and vinegar/lemon juice, as I think a mild acid might act as an effective carrier.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast