+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Been experimenting with both Turpentine and C60 to cure red, dry, winter skin. In my experiment this afternoon, turpentine was the clear winner. It produced a mild, pleasant burning, then totally eradicated a layer of dead skin cells that had been annoying me recently.
    How did you apply it on your skin, directly, or mixed with an oil or something else?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Daozen (22nd December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Directly, just rubbed it right in. Used about half a teaspoon of each.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd December 2017), Unicorn (22nd December 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Thanks, Daozen. I've applied it directly over my gums, and it seems to work well, too (turpentine).
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd December 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

It's a pleasure. I realized I was using way too much C60.

In future, I'll use:

First, half a teaspoon of turpentine. (Wait thirty minutes)
    Second, 4-5 drops of C60.

Any more than 8 drops of C60 on the face is a waste, IMO. This combo has drastically improved my skin. I think turpentine is responsible for 80% of the effects, but C60 does something.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (22nd December 2017), Unicorn (22nd December 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting, I will have to try it out. Thanks for posting.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titanic1 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Perdido, First of all many many thanks to you that you provided so much information about the c60 and olive oil. I am learning about c60 on Internet last few months & i also have pure c60 with me. So i planned to make c60 with olive oil. I have pure fullerene carbon c60, olive oil, magnetic stirrer with hot plate & just a problem is freaking me out that i live in india Mumbai & here it seems that vacuum filter 0.22um autofill is not available or i am facing too many problems to get it here. So i want you to ask if there is any other way to filter the olive oil after the stirring process or can it be used without filtering? AND I AM LITTLE BIT CONFUSED THAT THE STIRRING PROCESS OF OLIVE OIL AFTER ADDING C60 POWDER IN IT HOW MANY DAYS OR HOURS I SHOULD CONTINIOUSLY STIR IT IN MAGNETIC STIRRER? PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STIRRING PROCESS DETAILS & IF IT CAN BE CONSUME WITHOUT FILTERATION OR IF THERE IS ANY ALTERNATE WAY TO FILTER THE OLIVE OIL AFTER STIRRING PROCESS. THANKS IN ADVANCE & HOPE YOU REPLY SOON.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mmuq For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi mmuq,
    try to deactivate the hot plate/ do not use it, if it cannot be turned off.
    for further explanation look into this thread: http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic...18#entry837849. at longecity there are many not using a filter. I believe even Baathi (or was it Moussa?) said, one only needs to filter for scientific use, not for „home-consumption“.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I am very interested in C60 - just listening to...
    A shout out to Callista. Missing your presence.

5G section begins @ 24:03

Is C60 Safe? A 5G Remedy? Ken "the Scientist" Clears the Record

Sarah Westall
    Published on May 2, 2018

Ken, "the Scientist" from Purple Power, rejoins the program to discuss the growing opposition to C60 and to clear the record on it's safety. He explains that none of the studies claiming harm are legitimate studies. He explains 2 higher profile claims and why they are false and inaccurate. He also explains some of the amazing results C60 has had with great success.

Next we dive into 5G and how that specifically damages cells and how C60 helps you avoid the damage caused by 5G and other electronic devices.

Link to Bible Health Secrets FREE (starting May 1) https://biblehealthsecrets.com/?oprid=2514
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd May 2018 at 15:50.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd May 2018), leavesoftrees (3rd May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Unicorn (2nd May 2018)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member vano915's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Basho!
    Try "firbroplex" by Metagenics for your fibromyalgia. It worked wonders for me -- pain free after two large doses and pain-free ever since (about 10 years now) on small doses as needed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vano915 For This Post:

Daozen (4th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (4th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

In the spirit of sharing all information available, here is a video featuring Tony Pantalleresco. He has done a lot of research regarding nano particles and the effect it has on our bodies.
    Always in peace,
    Kevin
    Last edited by friamin; 5th May 2018 at 14:33.

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by friamin (here)
    In the spirit of sharing all information available, here is a video featuring Tony Pantalleresco. He has done a lot of research regarding nano particles and the effect it has on our bodies.
    Hi friamin. Scientist, Ian Mitchell addresses Tony Pantalleresco’s claims. I only listened to the video you posted for 6-7 minutes. It didn’t resonate with me.

I appreciate your contribution to the thread.

C60 Truth: Nano Technology & Cancer
    Ian Mitchell, Chief Scientist of Live Pet, joins the program to discuss the huge breakthroughs they are making with C60 and cancer. He also discusses the fears surrounding C60 and nano technology. He explains the science and clears many misconceptions. We also discuss the potential of C60 as a base for many protocols that will revolutionize the world of medicine and health. (This portion of the show is about 4 minutes in.)
    Sarah Westall
    Published on May 5, 2018

Ian Mitchell, Chief Scientist of Live Pet, joins the program to discuss the huge breakthroughs they are making with C60 and cancer. He also discusses the fears surrounding C60 and nano technology. He explains the science and clears many misconceptions. We also discuss the potential of C60 as a base for many protocols that will revolutionize the world of medicine and health.

Consider supporting the show and see exclusive interview content with Ian Mitchell and many other guests at https://www.patreon.com/SarahWestall

Requirements to Participate in the Cancer Trial:

1) The pet owners need to be willing to have the type of cancer identified by their vet if they don't already know what type it is.
    2) They need to be willing to use a holistic treatment regimen which will include modifying the dogs diet for a period of 6-8 weeks.
    3) During this period they will have to be willing to have the vet take pictures/images of the cancers and provide all data to LivePet so we can assess everything and make adjustments as necessary.
    4) Also, they will need to be super cool and really love their dogs!!
    5) If your loved pet fit the above criteria contact Ian and his team at stopcancer@livepetllc.com

Information from the show:

This is a link to the research that Johns Hopkins released last year that showed how they manipulated systems of communication using IL-6 and IL-8 and slowed down metastasis.

The main thing really jumped out at me is that they point out that 90% of all cancer deaths are from metastasis.

http://releases.jhu.edu/2017/05/26/n...ity-to-spread/

http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15584

Next is the link to the article showing how you have to effect mitochondrial function in order for the cancer to spread. [click here]

And the last of the articles is the one Duke released last week about how cancer gorges on fructose in the liver. This is the reason behind the dietary restrictions in our protocol.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0426141533.htm
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th May 2018 at 16:09.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (5th May 2018), Ewan (6th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018)

22. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

just received my first c60, cheap and good brand.
    Any thoughts on whether its best to refrigerate? I tend to refrigerate most supplements and anything I think may be delicate. However, recently I was looking at the bottle of colloidal silver I have and was surprised to see it said 'Do not Refrigerate'. I hadn't noticed that and it surprised me. I realize if I refrigerated c60 i'd have to leave it out at room temp for a bit due to the olive oil.
    Also any thoughts on best taking it on empty stomach or not?

Thanks!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

kanishk (18th May 2018), RunningDeer (18th May 2018)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Any thoughts on whether its best to refrigerate? I tend to refrigerate most supplements and anything I think may be delicate. However, recently I was looking at the bottle of colloidal silver I have and was surprised to see it said 'Do not Refrigerate'. I hadn't noticed that and it surprised me. I realize if I refrigerated c60 i'd have to leave it out at room temp for a bit due to the olive oil.
    Also any thoughts on best taking it on empty stomach or not?

Thanks!
    I've tried three different companies and didn't refrigerate any of them. I don’t take it with food. I’ve used C60 since October, 2017 with a one month break in January, 2018.

Q&A @ C60PurplePower.com

These are some of the directions that came with my C60 Avocado:
    • Store at room temperature or in fridge.
    • Best taken before 1or 2 pm as it can be middle stimulating.
    • Drink extra water every day for the first week of using C60 to assist any detox that might occur.
    • C60 Purple Power is best taken daily in the morning with food. For those with sensitive stomachs, taking them with citrus drinks can help aid digestion.

Continued health, HW.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th May 2018 at 02:09.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Helene West (18th May 2018), kanishk (18th May 2018)

26. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    @ Helene West - You may have missed this post from another thread. I use C60 to improved eye sight and cataract prevention. Also I've added how Dr. Loretta's eye condition is improving with C60.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I recently went back to my opthamologist for problems I am having reading for any length of time. It turns out that not only do I have cataracts starting to form but also probably have glaucoma.

Final tests starting in June. The reason I mention this is to make people aware that just staring at a screen can being on ocular headaches, migraine related effects, visual anamolies, aura effects and visual processing fatigue.

You want to make sure you aren't having other problems in tandem with wifi exposure.
    I don’t need reading glasses as yet but I’ve noticed the change. As a preventive measure for cataracts and such, I’ve been using Can-C eyedrops since October, 2017. There are mixed reviews on it’s effectiveness on Amazon. Note: pet owners also use the product for their furry friends.

Diet plays an important role in eye care. Full disclosure, I’ve not been consistent with the exercises from “Improve your Eyesight: A Guide to the Bates Method for Better Eyesight without Glasses”.

I've worn glasses for distance since my early twenties. Around town, I don't need them. So at the very least, I'm figuring that the combination of the above seems to be working or at least slowing things down.

Top Scientists/NASA Can Now Control Consciousness, C60 Blindness Study
    They also share how Dr. Loretta's eye condition, which was heading towards complete blindness, has reversed course and has begun to heal. The first known case in the world to reverse the effects of age based blindness due to C60 @ 26:56.

Sarah Westall
    Published on Mar 19, 2018

Top Scientists, Max Champie and Phil Catalano, rejoin the program along with Dr. Loretta Ivory and Dr. Joe Nieusma to discuss their latest research into consciousness and C60. They will explain how their team has developed the break through consciousness method to control whole species of animals to migrate and change behavior. They also share how Dr. Loretta's eye condition, which was heading towards complete blindness, has reversed course and has begun to heal. The first known case in the world to reverse the effects of age based blindness due to C60.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th May 2018 at 13:51.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Helene West (19th May 2018), kanishk (18th May 2018), leavesoftrees (18th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif High C60 & Preparing for Long Life, What's Next?

Clif High rejoins the show to discuss the future where humans live 125 to 200 years old. How will your life change and what should you do to prepare for a long life? How will your life change and what should you do to prepare for a long life?
    We discuss the consequences of a long life without taking care of your long term health in the process (other factors such as dementia). This is a needed conversation that humans around the planet should be having if they are planning on pursuing life extension methods. Clif also talks about his recent sabbatical and his shifting passions and interests. Something most of us can relate to!

Sarah Westall
    Published on May 19, 2018
    • Learn the 3 habits that cause memory loss and how to reverse that damage for FREE.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th May 2018 at 19:07.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Helene West (19th May 2018)

30. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone asked if I’d add which C60 products I’ve used and what changes have I seen. I’m currently taking the first product. For me, whole foods are most important for health and longevity. I avoid foods that contain free radicals, eat foods that reduce them, and use C60 to remove them. I can’t say how C60 has helped because it’s one of the many ways I take care of the whole package.
    1. C60 with Avocado Oil
    2. Carbon-60 Organic Sunflower Oil
    3. Organic C60 Olive Oil
    Free radicals - The body is under constant attack from oxidative stress. Oxygen in the body splits into single atoms with unpaired electrons. Electrons like to be in pairs, so these atoms, called free radicals, scavenge the body to seek out other electrons so they can become a pair. This causes damage to cells, proteins and DNA. 

Free radicals are associated with human disease, including cancer, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and many others. They also may have a link to aging. [article]

Article: "Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health"

Keywords: Ageing, antioxidant, free radicals, oxidative stress

Some externally generated sources of free radicals are:
    • Cigarette smoke
    • Environmental pollutants
    • Radiation
    • Certain drugs, pesticides
    • Industrial solvents
    • Ozone
    Some internally generated sources of free radicals are:
    • Mitochondria
    • Xanthine oxidase
    • Peroxisomes
    • Inflammation
    • Phagocytosis
    • Arachidonate pathways
    • Exercise
    • Ischemia/reperfusion injury

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (19th May 2018), Helene West (19th May 2018), leavesoftrees (20th May 2018)

32. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Thx RD for all your info! I will get to vids as soon as possible as they are relevant to my situation as well. H.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

RunningDeer (19th May 2018)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,985 times in 463 posts

K Elmer has some very informative videos on C60 on his you tube

Here is his latest price guide to c60 (May 2018) where he compares prices, purity levels and different forms in which c60 is now available

35. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd May 2018)

36. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

C60 Scam Uncovered, 5G Rollout Underway
    Ken "the Scientist" rejoins the show to discuss the latest C60 scam that was just uncovered. This sad discovery is important to share as, without the discovery, it would have undermined the relevance of the entire industry where amazing results are occurring. Charlatans exist everywhere and it's important to keep an eye out for the scams. Ken and I also discuss the latest rollout scheduled for 5G and other important science news.

In the last week it came out in a science study that drinking a baking soda solution can be a safe way to combat auto immune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis. It is something anyone of your listeners can do to assist themselves in dealing with health problems. Here is the link as discussed in the show.

Sarah Westall
    Published on Jun 8, 2018

Sign up for 100's of FREE cannabis videos and information at http://www.gftracker.com/rd/r.php?sid...

Learn the 3 habits that cause memory loss and how to reverse that damage for FREE.

Ken "the Scientist" rejoins the show to discuss the latest C60 scam that was just uncovered. This sad discovery is important to share as, without the discovery, it would have undermined the relevance of the entire industry where amazing results are occurring. Charlatans exist everywhere and it's important to keep an eye out for the scams. Ken and I also discuss the latest rollout scheduled for 5G and other important science news.

You can see additional interview content at http://Patreon.com/SarahWestall

You can purchase C60 on Ken's website @ http://C60PurplePower.com be sure to use the coupon code "sw10" to receive 10% off

Please note that Sarah Westall does not receive any compensation from the sale or distribution of C60.

In the last week it came out in a science study that drinking a baking soda solution can be a safe way to combat auto immune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis. It is something anyone of your listeners can do to assist themselves in dealing with health problems. Here is the link as discussed in the show.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Unicorn (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

38. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

c-60.com Scam Company

@ 9:02 - What this company that’s scamming people is saying: “…His product has a hundred times the C60 in it that other than everybody else and that all the other companies in the industry their C 60 products are polluted with solvents, therefore they're unhealthy and his isn’t. His is the only healthy product on the market and there is a hundred times the C60. "

"So other people in the market weren't very happy about that because you can imagine his product sounds way better than everybody else. And so they wanted to check into it. And these aren't slouches. These people in these other companies, most of them have multiple science degrees. PhDs. They understand the chemistry and…”

@ 10:35 - “…they put together a lab protocol to test his product. Does it really have C60? What is he doing? So they were surprised as well to find out it had NO C60 in it. It was really eye-opening.”

@ 12:36 - “I’m going to go on a little bit about what the benefits of C 60 is that it's just incredible for those of you that haven't been following it that closely. The benefits of C60 is it generally increases cellular health and it does that by perfect protecting cells against oxidated stress. It also is a super antioxidant that has been shown to be 172 times stronger than vitamin C. So it is doing amazing things for your body and freeing up your body's resources so your body can focus on healing in other ways.

And by freeing…when you get older, your body spends so much of its time on oxidated stress and dealing with that that it ties up the resources. And your body starts aging in other ways and becoming unhealthy in other ways. And once you free up your body to focus on…”

Sarah Westall goes on with list of benefits from C60.

C60 Scam & Benefits Update
    Sarah Westall
    Published on Jun 14, 2018

After many messages from listeners, this episode provides many details and information regarding the C60 scam and general industry information about C60. I provide background into the companies that I have interviewed and also provide context to the C60 scam that was uncovered. I also discuss the interview that was scheduled with Craig Sawyer from Vets for Child Rescue that was unfortunately cancelled and now pending for a later date.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast