+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Default Carbon 60 (C60): Currently the Best Known Life Extender on the Planet

C60 (Carbon 60) is the newest health sensation in the natural health and longevity worlds. So what is C60?

(original article is here with all hyperlinks - dynamo: http://humansarefree.com/2018/06/car...nown-life.html )

It is simply a special geometrical arrangement of 60 carbon atoms into a single molecule that looks like a soccer ball, made up of inter-locking pentagonal and hexagonal structures.

C60 molecules are also called fullerenes or buckyballs after Buckminster Fuller, the man who discovered them. By the way, Fuller was the very same guy who said that the best way to overcome a (failing, tyrannical or destructive) system is to create a new one that makes the old one obsolete.

Understanding this is the key to defeating the New World Order (NWO) worldwide conspiracy.

A Special Form of Carbon Charcoal

Carbon is a very versatile element, which can manifest itself in many allotropes such as graphite (for pencils), coal and diamond, just to name a few. We humans are carbon-based creatures. C60 is a naturally occurring form of carbon derived from charcoal.

If you think it’s strange or unhealthy to ingest charcoal, consider this for a moment: activated charcoal is commonly sold as a supplement and given to people who are suffering acute poisoning. It absorbs the poison by drawing it into its (the charcoal’s) pores.

Likewise, zeolite (derived from volcanic mineral ash) is a potent detoxifier which operates on the same principle of drawing in toxic heavy metals and other contaminants to remove them safely from the body.

The C60 Rat Study in France 2012

What put C60 on the map was this 2012 rat study in France led by Fathi Moussa. The scientists split the rats into 2 groups (the control group and the test group) and gave the latter C60 absorbed in olive oil. C60 is not water-soluble but it is fat-soluble, so they surmised that olive oil would be a good delivery system.
    The actual intent of the study was to find out the lethal dose of C60, but the results shocked the researchers. They discovered that the lifespan of the test group rodents was extended by 90%!

This is basically double. It may even have been longer too, but the scientists had to kill the rats to end the study. They also discovered that the test group did not develop tumors while the control group did.

Other experiments have been done on C60 that show its healing potential and there are now many who believe it can do the same for humans as it did for rats.

How Does C60 Work as a Longevity Agent?

So why does C60 have this incredible effect? The science shows that it’s due to its ability to reduce oxidative stress, i.e. the toll of oxidation (aging) on the body. C60 is the best-known antioxidant on Earth, far beyond vitamin C in its antioxidative ability.

This means when C60 enters the body it starts disabling free radicals and other so-called “reactive oxygen species” (hereafter called ROS) that bombard the body with extra electrons to cause oxidation. C60 is the most efficient free radical scavenger known to humanity.

So how does C60 disable damaging free radicals? In plain English, here’s how: C60 accumulates in the inner membrane layer of mitochondria, which is deep inside the cell. C60 has electrical properties; it absorbs protons, which changes the electrical potential across the entire membrane structure. This in turn greatly decreases the formation of superoxides and other ROS. The end result is a reduction in oxidative stress.

The lead scientist of the 2012 rat study Moussi talked about how C60 can get deep inside the cell:

“[C60] is a very lipophilic molecule and it goes in some places in the organism that other natural antioxidants don’t go. It can access cellular structure[s] or subcellular [structures] that the other antioxidant[s] cannot access.”

Some claim that C60 is such a unique molecule that it can actually give or receive multiple electrons either way – meaning that it can neutralize free radicals with electron deficits or electron surpluses.

If true, this makes it truly astonishing, because it means it will not become unstable regardless of whether it donates or accepts electrons. Its structure will not be altered, allowing it to continuously play this neutralizing or balancing role.

This article stated:

“Free radicals are molecules that have one or more electrons too few or too many, and they will damage any biological molecule they come in contact with. The Buckminsterfullerene C60 molecule can accept several electrons in case of a free radical with an electron surplus, and donate several electrons in case of a free radical with an electron deficit.

“C60 thus is an incredibly effective antioxidant, not in the least because it does not get degraded or unstable by accepting or donating electrons … The unique aspect of C60 is that accepting an electron does not alter the structure of the C60 molecule, effectively infinitely recycling it. C60 can accept or donate many electrons (it works as an electron reservoir).”

C60 Stops Telomere Shortening

Our understanding of what causes aging is deepening all the time, but what we know at this stage is that it depends on our telomeres. Telomeres are found at each end of a chromosome, and their purpose is to protect the end of the chromosome from deterioration. Telomeres hold the secret to longevity. Our DNA replicates only a fixed amount of times, and each time it does, the telomeres become a little shorter.

Once your telomeres become too short, you can no longer reproduce your cells and continue to live. Amazingly, current research on C60 shows that it keeps telomeres from getting shorter. Telomere shortening is due to cell division (10-20%) and oxidative stress (80-90%). By drastically reducing oxidative stress, C60 can play a major role in reducing telomere shortening and thus promoting longevity.

Other C60 Health Benefits

Additionally, C60 has other health benefits. As mentioned above, C60 adsorbs toxins (not absorbs but rather adsorbs, meaning it binds them to its external structure then safely removes them from the body). It alkalizes the body and thus boosts immune system. C60 prevents inflammation, kills bacteria and viruses, protects nerves, prevents osteoarthritis, helps with obesity and prevents UV damage.

There is even evidence that C60 may help against cancer (another animal study showed that C60 successfully slowed tumor growth). Thus, in the years to come, there will probably be numerous biomedical applications of C60 including for aging, neurodegenerative disorders and cancer therapy.

So far, I have summarized what the science says. In addition, there are many testimonials from people who have already been taking C60 for months.

The general themes that emerge from various personal experiences are that C60 has improved mental clarity, promoted better sleep, helped reduce anxiety, improved athletic performance, helped animal/pet conditions, restored original hair color, healed skin ailments, improved energy levels and mood, improved old injuries and made people feel younger.

C60: Reducing the Oxidative Stress of EMF and 5G

Natural health matters are often connected with conspiracy. C60 is a natural health breakthrough, but at the same time, the NWO technocratic agenda is advancing. The dangerous 5G network is being rolled out all over the US with the rest of the world to follow.

It includes the construction and establishment (which officials are outright labeling a “deployment” in true military language) of a massive amount of cell and microwave towers right among residential areas and next to people’s houses.

This network will increase the bombardment of EMF (electromagnetic frequency) microwaves. They will be in the gigahertz and terahertz range, way beyond the inherent frequencies of the human body and the Earth.

EMF radiation can be toxic, carcinogenic and can lead to rapid and premature aging. Why? It comes down to the fact that it produces excess free radicals in the body – the molecules which cause oxidative stress. This relates to what I have just been saying above.

Since C60 is a master antioxidant, there is very good reason to believe that it can offer some defense against the coming 5G EMF saturation. More research needs to be done, but at this stage, we know that C60 does mitigate the damaging oxidation and aging caused by EMF.

Conclusion

So, to summarize, C60 is a master molecule which offers tremendous health benefits. Due to its unique molecular composition and structure, it is able to effectively neutralize ROS or free radicals which would otherwise destroy healthy cells and cause oxidation and aging.

C60 has been shown to be safe with no upper dosage limit. It successfully extended the life of rats by 90% (which is almost double). It is a special form of carbon (charcoal), a substance already known to have positive health benefits. Reports are flowing in that it has helped people with a variety of ailments.

Like it or not, the truth is that we live in a distorted environment. Exhaust fumes, pharmaceutical residues in the water supply, microplastics, heavy metals, GMOs, EMF, vaccines, aluminum, chemtrails and countless other toxins are, sadly, a daily part of many people’s lives.

We were not designed to live under such a toxic assault, and nor can we thrive if don’t take steps to protect ourselves. You have to use safe, natural and effective remedies to keep yourself clean and sane. It’s early days with what we know about C60, but it could be a vital and essential part of your health protocol.

Research-grade Carbon 60 absorbed in olive oil (99.9+ % purified, solvent-free, 80mg/100ml minimum Carbon 60 concentration to olive oil) can be purchased from Amazon.com.

By Makia Freeman, Guest writer, HumansAreFree.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), BMJ (20th June 2018), kanishk (24th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60): Currently the Best Known Life Extender on the Planet

Note: there’s a company that’s been proven to be a scam after the industry got together to tested their product. See post #160 for scammer's website address.
    What this company that’s scamming people is saying: “…His product has a hundred times the C60 in it that other than everybody else and that all the other companies in the industry their C 60 products are polluted with solvents, therefore they're unhealthy and his isn’t. His is the only healthy product on the market and there is a hundred times the C60. "
    Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    C60 (Carbon 60) is the newest health sensation in the natural health and longevity worlds. So what is C60?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th June 2018 at 12:19.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), BMJ (20th June 2018), dynamo (21st June 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60): Currently the Best Known Life Extender on the Planet

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Note: there’s a company that’s been proven to be a scam after the industry got together to tested their product. See post #160 for scammer's website address.
    What this company that’s scamming people is saying: “…His product has a hundred times the C60 in it that other than everybody else and that all the other companies in the industry their C 60 products are polluted with solvents, therefore they're unhealthy and his isn’t. His is the only healthy product on the market and there is a hundred times the C60. "
    Thank you Running Deer and thanks to the Mod who merged my thread with this thread.
    I did not know this thread existed.
    So it begs the question, without going through all 9 pages (eventually I will as time permits)...is there merit to the Carbon C-60 protocol? Should I rush out and get some tomorrow LOL? If so, is there a preferred brand name or source to get the real deal from?
    Thanks for any and all feedback.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), RunningDeer (21st June 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Thank you Running Deer and thanks to the Mod who merged my thread with this thread.
    So it begs the question, without going through all 9 pages (eventually I will as time permits)...is there merit to the Carbon C-60 protocol? Should I rush out and get some tomorrow LOL? If so, is there a preferred brand name or source to get the real deal from?
    Soooo, I couldn't wait and ordered from here:
    http://www.buckylabs.com/products/
    I will post my findings in a couple weeks...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), kanishk (21st June 2018), RunningDeer (21st June 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Soooo, I couldn't wait and ordered from here:
    http://www.buckylabs.com/products/
    I will post my findings in a couple weeks...
    OK so I read all of the posts in this thread and have decided not to try the C-60 until I read more about it.
    So, it will sit on the shelf (along with other "spur of the moment" purchases over the years LOL).
    Reason being, I am not feeling all that bad so rather than be a guinea pig (again), I will accept my current condition for now and be happy with it.
    But...I will keep reading (and hopefully not buying impulsively) about any and all of the latest proclaimed protocols/modalities!
    Cheers,
    dynamo

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), RunningDeer (21st June 2018), spade (22nd June 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Somehow the tried and tested stuff seems to be Shilajit / Moomiyo / Mumie : https://purblack.com/

The reviews on Amazon are off the charts. https://www.amazon.com/P%C3%BCrblack...ews/B00MHAVDVQ

Maybe there's some C60 in there and we don't know it yet? I have reservations about synthetic things - there's probably a very strong reason why we are organically created.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), dynamo (24th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Somehow the tried and tested stuff seems to be Shilajit / Moomiyo / Mumie : https://purblack.com/

The reviews on Amazon are off the charts. https://www.amazon.com/P%C3%BCrblack...ews/B00MHAVDVQ

Maybe there's some C60 in there and we don't know it yet? I have reservations about synthetic things - there's probably a very strong reason why we are organically created.
    Thank you, Spade, I had not heard of this until now and will check it out later.
    (dynamo resists the "buy now" button LOL...).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #168
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Carbon 60 (C60) Antioxidant that works at the DNA Level !

Nano tech poison. I took some, I regret taking any of it. I hope its not a nano tech poison to poison alternative community. They say it replicates itself using any EMF radiation.

https://independz.wixsite.com/c60-nanoscale-impact

Last edited by kanishk; 21st October 2018 at 13:57.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), Trisher (22nd October 2018)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Really, I always feel a burst of energy whenever I take C-60. My yoga and other physical activities are greatly improved. I am very sensitive. I don't think my body would get all these benefits if C-60 were something poison-like.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), leavesoftrees (22nd October 2018)

19. Link to Post #170
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo
    So, it will sit on the shelf (along with other "spur of the moment" purchases over the years LOL
    I would put it in the freezer - so it stays fresh till you need it. :-)
    greetings s

20. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024)

21. Link to Post #171
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi kanishk,
    I like toni and his infos, but in that case I think he is wrong.
    c60 is nano by nature. Simply a small - nanosized - molecule.
    Many molecules are nano.
    That is how nature made them.
    c60 is also found in nature.

Just from the size one cannot tell if something is good/bad/neutral.

I have been taking c60 quite a while and do not think it has harmed me in any way.
    Of course that is not proof in any direction ;-)

I just hope you won‘t feel bad anymore for taking it.

Greetings s

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), kanishk (25th October 2018), Unicorn (23rd October 2018)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Bumping this very valuable thread. There's a ton of good information here, especially in Perdido's opening two posts that started the thread.

I've become convinced that C60 is a real thing that works VERY well. What does feel noteworthy to me to comment on is that it seems very possible that not all brands of C60 are equal. A couple of months ago, dismayed with the price increases of some of the C60 retailers, I came on this page:
    It's just $26 for a 100 ml bottle, with discounts for multiple purchases. That's half the price, or less, of any other brand.

So I tried it, and (in my subjective opinion) it's terrific. It's hard to measure 'scientifically', because there are always so many variables, but I'm convinced it's made a difference in my energy and well-being. (I do a lot of mountain hiking, as many of you may know, so that's always a good measure of how much energy I feel I have.)

More interestingly, I've noticed many small signs that it seems to have strengthened my immune system. One tiny anecdote is that every few years I get an infected septic spot on my back, caused by a blocked sweat pore — in turn caused by carrying a heavy backpack with limited ventilation.

The first time that happened, about 15 years ago, the sepsis spread, it became quite dangerous., I developed a high fever, had to take antibiotics, and needed some expert medical treatment to get it all handled. It recurred two or three times again when I was living on my own, and it was all quite hard for me to deal with as the thing was in the middle of my back where I couldn't see it. (Every time in a slightly different place, but always just out of easy reach. )

About a month ago, it happened once more time. (OMG!) But then a week after that, it disappeared all on its own. My immune system took care of it all by itself. That had never happened before.

There's a very handy dose-per-bodyweight calculator here. I only take 3 ml per day, though the calculator recommends 4.5 ml for my weight.
    I also give 2 ml per day for my dog Mara, who weighs 25 kg (a little more than the recommended dose for her weight). I've noticed an increase in energy in her as well. At 11 years old and totally blind, she happily manages some very arduous mountain hikes which once I'd never EVER have thought possible.

On a different thread, BMJ shared this wonderful story:

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I give our little girl C60. She is a Maltese Shih Tzu cross and 15 years old, I started giving it to her when she was about 10 or 12 years old, so being 6 kgs I give her 1 millilitre a day, and it reversed her turkey neck, cleared her cataract and she had a common heart issue starting to develop. On her annual checkup our vet said the heart issue had gone away and she had never seen this before in a dog.

Now at 15 the cataracts are back and her hearing is mostly gone but she is still going on her daily walks and comes home excited and then proceeds to run around the house like crazy for a good 5 minutes.
    1 ml for just 6 kg weight is a LOT (proportionally), but when I asked him about this he replied: (my emphasis added)

I know it may seem like overkill, but C60 has no side effects that I know of so rounding it up and giving her a little extra maybe more beneficial. Hey when you love your pup you do everything you can to keep them well and happy.
    And to close here for the moment., a different success story, too — so far, we believe. I reported on another thread that my young superstar athlete friend Pema had a recurring problem with Sever's Disease, a rare inflammatory condition that affects the heels of young athletes who are still growing.

We swung into action with all kinds of remedies, including my Spooky2 Rife machine. But we're also giving her high doses of C60. Her inflamed heel is now getting better very quickly. (Interestingly, there are many articles on the net, easily found, about the reported benefits of C60 for athletes.)

~~~

Do please update this thread with any feedback, useful information, or success stories of your own!

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th February 2024), BMJ (27th February 2024), Chip (26th February 2024), Delight (25th February 2024), Ewan (25th February 2024), gini (25th February 2024), happyuk (25th February 2024), Harmony (25th February 2024), leavesoftrees (26th February 2024), Rosencross (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2024), tessie999 (25th February 2024), Tintin (25th February 2024), wegge (25th February 2024), Yoda (25th February 2024)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Ohh, all I know is that Ken Swartz from the Jay Weidner interview on Moxy Fusion has his own C60 company, so I've been thinking about giving it a try for a while, thanks Bill for being the sync fairy

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2024), Ewan (25th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Rosencross (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2024), Yoda (25th February 2024)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

On a different thread, BMJ shared this wonderful story:

I give our little girl C60. She is a Maltese Shih Tzu cross and 15 years old, I started giving it to her when she was about 10 or 12 years old, so being 6 kgs I give her 1 millilitre a day, and it reversed her turkey neck, cleared her cataract and she had a common heart issue starting to develop. On her annual checkup our vet said the heart issue had gone away and she had never seen this before in a dog.

Now at 15 the cataracts are back and her hearing is mostly gone but she is still going on her daily walks and comes home excited and then proceeds to run around the house like crazy for a good 5 minutes.
    Thank you Bill that's nice of you to say that, also happy birthday Bill.

The product I use is from Victoria, Australia but they do ship overseas here is the link below, it comes to about $35USD a bottle but overseas shipping can be expense. Locally postage is for free for two 100ml bottles at $125AUD.

Website
    Link: https://sunbearshiatsu.com.au/produc...rbon-60-100ml/

Ebay
    Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/29367502...3Avlp_homepage
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th March 2024 at 12:52.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), Ewan (28th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), leavesoftrees (27th February 2024), Rosencross (28th February 2024)

29. Link to Post #175
    Australia Avalon Member Rosencross's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a little story where C60 is involved.

Awhile ago I had a vision about a healing sort of thing and a part of it emerged after contemplation of looking into the whole thing about physical nutrition streams.

I was contemplating the building up and breaking down processes of all things upon our Earth. On one side (so to speak) was the breaking down where upon death the mineral elements went back to the earth and decomposed to a stage where they were ready to be taken back up again into living structures. I thought about the formation of Fulvic/Humic acid in this regard.

Then I pictured the building up side where, say a plant is growing and receives the freely given forces of the sun which enlivens the upward growth from the depths of earth utilising the broken down substances as a source of so called nutrients (fulvic/humic) etc. The plant metamorphises gently upward toward the sun and reaches a flowering state which in seeming gratitude to the Sun gives freely its beauty, fragrance,nectar and pollen etc.

The bees collect the nectar and pollen and make enough to share with us as honey and pollen which contain the same amount of minerals etc as the fulvic/humic but from a different elevated aspect. So I thought that they would be great together for the nutrition streams.

I then had the image of them coming together from above and from below (so to speak) and meeting into our nutrition stream.
    Then as carbon based beings in our physical manifestation I had a glimmer of insight that C60 would be a meeting place for the proper utilisation of these converging minerals from above and below. (there is heaps more but it is hard for me to put these pictures into everyday words).

C60 is a bit like the something coming from nothing which in Zen is quite a riddle to contemplate. As in the Chinese creation story "In the beginning there was nothing and then there was something" a bit like a version of the bible (can't remember the version) where it says "In the beginning God moved from rest and the word become manifest" or something like that.

Then I had the inspiration that to bring minerals into life processes metal is needed. Again the Chinese say that the air/metal is a sustaining force for life as in air for the human body and metal for the earth. Also Rudolf Steiner mentions that when minerals and metals meet within the earth the elementals of earth congregate and bring about enlivening forces for the earth.

So after all that I decided that Ormus(orbitally rearranged monatomic elements,metals) would be a useful substance to help activate the mineral nutrients to find their proper form within the spheres of C60.

Well, I started to take this combination as I always experiment on myself and after a couple of months, I noticed that my white pubic hairs became much darker (sorry no dic-pics
    ) and started to get dark hair popping up in my beard and some head hair was starting to darken which was rather interesting. I am 70 and all hair has been white for quite a while.

Anyway, I don't know anything for sure but it is interesting even if I am totally deluded.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosencross For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), BMJ (5th March 2024), Ewan (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), leavesoftrees (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9