+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey 1893: More Memetic Synchronicity

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Default Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey 1893: More Memetic Synchronicity

Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey published in 1893, written by Ingersol Lockwood.

here is Chapter 1:

Here is the PDF:

https://ia801903.us.archive.org/21/i...arve00lock.pdf

Barron Trump was born on March 20, 2006 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA as Barron William Trump.
    Last edited by Callista; 16th July 2017 at 15:34.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th July 2017), BMJ (10th November 2017), Chester (17th July 2017), Did You See Them (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2017), happyuk (3rd February 2019), jjjones (16th July 2017), Phoenix1304 (5th March 2020), Rawhide68 (16th July 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey 1893: More Memetic Synchronicity

The meme magic is real, as the normies will come to appreciate one day.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey 1893: More Memetic Synchronicity

I just bumbled into Ingersoll Lockwood's books while researching the "mystery machine" that the 4Chan insider has brought up and discussed in this thread. Very weird coincidences to Trump, his life and events since he became president: Baron Trump, Castle Trump, New York City, Russia, alternate dimensions. Maybe Trump is a time traveler.

Here are a video and article that break down some of the coincidences.

Article: DID AN AUTHOR FROM THE 1800S PREDICT THE TRUMPS, RUSSIA AND AMERICA'S DOWNFALL?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (10th November 2017), Callista (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), StandingWave (10th November 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I just want to share a link to Ingersoll Lockwood's The Last President, copyrighted 1896.

The book ends with this:

As the dawn broke cold and gray, and its first dim light fell upon the shattered dome, glorious even in its ruins, a single human eye, filled with a gleam of devilish joy, looked up at it long and steadily, and then its owner was caught up and lost in the surging mass of humanity that held the Capitol girt round and round.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hi Callista

I swung by to see if there was any discussion here on this and was surprised to see only two people took an interest. I put that down to the presenter of the video you posted being rather, er...up himself? He took a long time to get to the point and assumed we’d already watched no end of his vids. I might not be the only one to have tired of him quickly.

So, in the hopes of resurrecting a discussion on this extraordinary case, (and of Bill putting up PDFs of Ingersolls work), I post here another vid that focuses heavily on it, it drew me in on this snowy afternoon stuck indoors and hopefully might spark a discussion and further insights.

Last edited by Phoenix1304; 1st February 2019 at 13:40. Reason: Name error

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Ascension (2nd February 2019), Luke Holiday (19th July 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    So, in the hopes of resurrecting a discussion on this extraordinary case,
    You got the date of the month correct -- the first . But you are two months early .

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

^ease off, is all I can say. shtposting is for other places.
    ~~~~~~~~~

It's always good to know or remember that the human race, as a sum total, only has 36 basic facial types.

That all of Europe had, what... only 7 mothers. This is the genetic data on it.

Thus, we see the 36 basic types and their minor genetic variants, all the time.

We keep seeing doppelgangers when all we are really seeing... is another person with the same genetic facial type as the first person.

Sometimes the face is startlingly identical but attached to a totally different body.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st February 2019 at 16:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ol' Roy (1st February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Only two responses so far and I’m wondering if either of you actually watched the video...and the book in question written in the 1800s by a lawyer/occultist that wrote about a time travelling boy called Barron Trump, the Tesla connection with the Trumps, is apparently prophetic, though I haven’t read it. Are you saying it’s a hoax ripple? and you Carmody think it’s just about a look alike picture?

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Not sure what to think about this. It's obviously more than sheer coincidence, and yet, if time travel or time-line jumping was readily available to the elite, would we not see more capitalization on the ability? More accurately prophetic books, more profitable inventions before their time, etc?

As it is now, the track record of known prophets is abysmal, and we have to squint to see real event similarities to prophecy, and always in hindsight.

Wonder if it's more tapping into past, present, future in a dream state, oobe, trance...whatever, which then solidifies as an concept in the author's brain.

Definitely a curious and unusual happening.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (2nd February 2019)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    .and the book in question written in the 1800s by a lawyer/occultist that wrote about a time travelling boy called Barron Trump, the Tesla connection with the Trumps, is apparently prophetic, though I haven’t read it. Are you saying it’s a hoax ripple?
    Just to be absolutely clear , the books are fact . Long , rambling and nearly forgotten until they were monetised into a modern day conspiracy joke which was soon taken 'seriously ' once its full money potential was realised .
    I suggest that to understand what has happened you need to at least visit the writings of Michael Shermer. Look at his work on Patternicity and the need for Pattern Authorship .

There isn't even the slightest whiff of prophecy or anything else unnatural about Ingersoll's writings .His style arose directly from the influence of Lewis Carrol, except by general consent LC was a genre master and Ingersoll was not .

Coincidentally , there is another current Topic --- " If not already , is the world going incrementally insane by the hour ? ". I have referred to Patternicity and Authorship in a little more detail there . And this ' Baron Trump ' topic is --- I strongly suggest -- an obvious example of Patternicity being hijacked to fool those who do not research matters fully ,into seeing and then believing in patterns which are charitably unconvincing . They do not exist .

Because of the increasing complexity of mind life brought about by the stupendous amount of extra available stimuli and the speed at which it all moves ( Internet and technology generally etc ) , people need to create coping mechanisms but do not formally know how to . The need to find patterns to create order and priorities is primal . People go mad if they cannot cope and will fabricate patterns from White and Random Noise , if necessary , in order to create and give credence to behaviour strategies .

One such strategy is Synchronicity first popularised by the great Carl Jung .

Many people here will be affronted to have this apparent phenomenon down graded or even belittled . My only response is that Jung was a towering genius in his time but now many of his hypotheses are being revisited because they are breaking down under modern knowledge , alternative analysis and in some areas from scientific research results . The simplest example in this last area is where people create patterns from random noise to try and solve needs and reduce stress .

It's a fascinating area but I am confident Patternicity will go down like a lead balloon here . It will be seen as undermining the rationale which some people use to verify and 'prove' a class of created information .Few people like their world view being attacked -- if only for reasons of balance and health . All imho .

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I agree that we tend to look to patterns to categorize events happening around us. It is easy to label and then file things in their proper place using this technique, and it comes naturally to humans.

Here, though, my interest is not in intentional prophecy, but unintentional. Yes, the books are written in a whimsical fictional style, but yet they include similarities to current events which would seem to be more than coincidence.

I'm always looking for the anomalies, rather than things which can be dismissed as fitting a pattern. When things occur which fall outside of an observable pattern, it creates a need to explain in terms of my own personal "belief" system and perhaps stretches, bends or tests those fixed beliefs into something less rigid.

This doesn't easily fit anywhere for me. It seems like more than just cherry picking by someone to create a monetized discussion. If synchronicities such as this were common and easy to find in literary works, you would see discussions of a similar nature cropping up all the time in this age of excess information.
    You don't, and so it's an anomaly.

It is similar to the notion that two artists create similar songs at the same time. If it is not theft by one artist, it begs explanation as to how the material was conceived.

However, you could say that by failing to spend days researching the topic, I've already put it in my "not easily explainable" file.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

happyuk (3rd February 2019), Phoenix1304 (5th March 2020), ripple (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread