+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two New Listings of UFO Sightings - and One is By Jimmy Church!

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Two New Listings of UFO Sightings - and One is By Jimmy Church!

First, the non-celebrity posting, one done by a guy in British Columbia. The object is very strange by UFO standards: it looks like a piece of shiny plumbing with ion drive. The initial zooms are best. Very interesting ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZeecQoDUE

Second, the post made by Jimmy Church himself is about his visit to the ECETI ranch. He has remarkable video footage (and stills) of what is clearly an opening at the top of Mount Adams and, in one photo (part of a time-sequenced triplet) he captures a classic UFO saucer shape lined up with the opening. The pics are best at about the 5 minute mark. This is a really good report!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fepbvdws9Xk

Well done folks!

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 17th July 2017 at 00:43.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

7alon (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), ghostrider (17th July 2017), Ivanhoe (17th July 2017), naochan (17th July 2017), Noelle (17th July 2017), Rosco1 (17th July 2017), Tyy1907 (17th July 2017), yelik (17th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Two New Listings of UFO Sightings - and One is By Jimmy Church!

The first lools like a balloon of some sort. Many people have commented on the resemblance to a foil balloon with cords hanging down, which are used to tie in place.

Second video is very interesting, however. What a strange looking opening in the mountain. It looks natural, but we know ufos like to pretend to be clouds, so maybe this is another form of deception.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), yelik (17th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

As for the first one being a balloon, I disagree. I had considered this explanation, but the change in the direction of the lights made me rule out the setting sun as a source - the lights appear on the bottom left at the beginning, and then appear at the bottom right at the end. Plus, the lights change shapes, colours and locations on the object itself. If it's not the sun giving this thing its light source, I'd say that the source is from within the object itself. And judging from the intensity of the light, the energy source with which to create such luminosity is beyond the capability of a ballon to hoist. So nope, not a balloon.

I wish that there was more info given regarding the capture. And I'd like to see someone with the expertise do a "zoom" on it. Maybe soon?

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 17th July 2017 at 05:04.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

It is said, The mountains in that area are home to the descendants of the hyperboreans, an ancient race of tall nordic looking ETs whose ancestors are the old Lyrians who came to earth 389,000 years ago... yep the original pyramid builders, who built them everywhere they went, Mars, Malona, Earth, the Moon , etc ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), yelik (17th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    It is said, The mountains in that area are home to the descendants of the hyperboreans, an ancient race of tall nordic looking ETs whose ancestors are the old Lyrians who came to earth 389,000 years ago... yep the original pyramid builders, who built them everywhere they went, Mars, Malona, Earth, the Moon , etc ...
    Where did you get information from regarding the mountains being their home?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

First pic looks like a foil helium balloon to me. I launched my sons large figure 8 foil balloon a few weeks ago and it could easily be mistaken for a UFO as the sun reflects off it giving the impression of lights and movement. I filmed it with my phone and when you zoom it it looks very similar to many of the UFO's put up on youtube. The pic goes hazy and gives the impression it's changing shape and not quite materialised.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Where did you get information from regarding the mountains being their home?
    from theyfly.com, the futureof mankind.uk, the Michael Horn interviews, and the contact notes of Edward Meier...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

7alon (20th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread