+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USAF Veteran Films UFO Flying at Mach 17 Speed, Sends 4K Video to NASA

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Default USAF Veteran Films UFO Flying at Mach 17 Speed, Sends 4K Video to NASA

A USAF veteran from Ayden, Carolina spotted and filmed a supersonic UFO traveling at 17 times the speed of sound. He filed a report with MUFON, who notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video.

This UFO was video captured with my DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K/30fps aerial camera. I filed a UFO report with MUFON and they notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video. The video is under investigation and analysis work is being performed on it bu both agencies. This UFO traveled 6200 feet (about 1.2 miles) in 1/3rd of a second. . I don't know what the object is. I, and others would like to find out what this object is. If you know, please tell us, but....be sure to provide your reasoning behind your answer and possibly some sort of evidence to back up your theory. If you can't provide your reasoning/evidence, don't be offended if I don't take your answer as creditable!

The video is real, the object captured in the video is real. I am conducting a test to see how adamant some people will go in their belief whether it lies the belief in alien life, or not. I will press those who believe they have the answer, and see how far they will take it.

On October 26, the former Air Force member was flying his DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K drone above Ayden District Park when the unidentified flying object traversed the sky at an unbelievable speed. Its movement was too fast for the naked eye to see but upon playing the video on his 4K TV, the veteran was stunned by what he had caught.
    I am 59 years old and retired from the USAF,” the veteran told MUFON. “In my 20 year military career I thought I had seen it all. This footage took me back!”
    The enigmatic object was traveling at an altitude of just 50 feet but its speed far exceeds that of any manned craft that we know of. Its velocity was estimated to be up to 13,000 mph, or 17 times faster than the speed of sound.

To put things into perspective, the Lockheed SR-71 only breaks Mach 3.2 or approximately 2,200 miles per hour. The SR-71 holds the record as the fastest manned air-breathing jet and the UFO filmed in Carolina was nearly 6 times faster!
    On the other hand, the fastest man-made, unmanned object was HTV-2 (Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2), a rocket glider built and operated by DARPA as part of their FALCON Project. But while the HTV-2 needs to be launched with a rocket into the stratosphere and only afterwards propelled by its scramjet engine, the UFO filmed by the USAF veteran seems to defy the laws of physics as if it was strolling through the park.
    If you play the video at normal speed, blink and you’ll miss it several times. Only when slowed down does the object stay on the screen enough to be seen. According to the YouTube video description, the “UFO traveled 6200 feet (about 1.2 miles) in 1/3rd of a second.”

I filed a UFO report with MUFON and they notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video. The video is under investigation and analysis work is being performed on it by both agencies.”

While the nature of the UFO is yet to be discerned, two details seem to suggest it has a physical body: the object looks metallic and also reflects light. These characteristics rule out any camera glitch as the possible cause.
    The veteran’s video was shot in 4K at 30 frames per second and the object appears like a blur in ten of those frames. The distance it manages to cover during that third of a second is simply staggering. Even stranger is the fact that it makes absolutely no sound. Any man-made hypersonic object would roar like a thunderstorm if passing that close to you.

The video was analyzed by MUFON investigator Sanford Davis, who was unable to find a suitable explanation for the sighting.

“This anomaly was neither observed nor experienced first-hand,” he wrote in the official report. “It was observed as the witness was reviewing aerial drone footage. The whole sighting occurs within a third of a second – a streak arising in the background, streaking across the screen before disappearing in the foreground.”
    It appears as a white dot, flattening out somewhat into a ‘light disk’ right before it disappears off screen.”
    The YouTube comment section is a testament to the fierce deliberation generated by the sighting: some users vehemently claim it has prosaic origins while the others see it as indisputable proof of UFO activity.

Undoubtedly, the results of the NASA analysis will favor the former.

~source: https://hidden-truth.net/2017/07/usa...4k-video-nasa/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

~related video:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Art (18th July 2017), ceetee9 (17th July 2017), Flowerpunkchip (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), jc71 (17th July 2017), mab777 (17th July 2017), Matt P (17th July 2017), Mercedes (17th July 2017), mountain_jim (17th July 2017), Perdido (17th July 2017), Spiral (17th July 2017), WhiteLove (17th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Re: USAF Veteran Films UFO Flying at Mach 17 Speed, Sends 4K Video to NASA

The ufo is extremely small doesn't even look like people can fit inside of it, it's going way to fast for me to even see it for like the first minute of the video!

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Default Re: USAF Veteran Films UFO Flying at Mach 17 Speed, Sends 4K Video to NASA

Wow that is going at an impressive speed, and so low to the ground too. It must have a very sophisticated navigation system to prevent it from crashing into things like pylons or higher buildings or hills!

Very interesting, thanks for posting

JC

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 1,036 posts

I've always meant to bring this point up !!

Has anyone else had experiences of or mentioned the size discrepancies with some of the "aliens" and ufo's sighted ?
    I often think that when craft vanish so to speak ( winking out )that they are in fact just "shrinking" on the spot, and I've often wondered if reports of the Greys' being 3, 5 and 7 foot tall are just the same beings but they have just "materialized" in a different sized form !
    If as we are starting to think that they utilize space/time - then wouldn't "size" also becomes relative ?
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 17th July 2017 at 11:47.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), kirolak (17th July 2017), starlight (17th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Speed calculated by frame rate if distance from camera can be determined.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th July 2017), fourty-two (17th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

No big deal. Just some baseball player on steroids hitting a line-drive homer out of the park.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread