+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alien Contact Linked With Psychic Abilities and Spiritual Awakening

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Alien Contact Linked With Psychic Abilities and Spiritual Awakening

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Quote Posted by Makatao (here)
    I totally agree that's why I felt the need to share this interview and I feel that there are a lot more people who are having these so-called contact experiences and come from a very loving and graceful place versus the abduction phenomenon which we don't hear anymore or something of the mid eighties early nineties and we honestly do not hear that term abduction anymore.
    The so-called 'abductions' - which are the result of pre-life agreements between a faction of the Greys and individual, incarnating earth-souls - was primarily to continue the Grey's civilization which they obliterated. They have lost their power to reproduce, have emotions and their hybridization program, as you have noticed, is coming to an end. They can only 'extend' their existence by creating Grey-human hybrids, Grey-X hybrids and other combinations of hybridization. This will lead to what will ultimately become the 7th hybrid race, a truly unique, one-of-a-kind species unknown to creation.
    That is an awful lot of claims of facts, can you back any of these up ?

Greys seem to be little more than bio robots in service to the reptilians & mantids to those of us who have had contact with them
    Yes, I can backup everything I post but I am not allowed to, see my sig. As to the robotic 'Greys" these are AI-like creations not to be confused as a faction of the Greys(as we know them).
    Well, that's quite convenient isn't it ? If you can't post it PM me it then ?
    I am not allowed to discuss in or on this forum about physical mediumship and/or channeled information sources. Sorry.

Quote I have seen greys right here in this waking world, they weren't AI or "proper" beings
    This is not what I claimed.

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Makatao (here)
    I totally agree that's why I felt the need to share this interview and I feel that there are a lot more people who are having these so-called contact experiences and come from a very loving and graceful place versus the abduction phenomenon which we don't hear anymore or something of the mid eighties early nineties and we honestly do not hear that term abduction anymore.
    The so-called 'abductions' - which are the result of pre-life agreements between a faction of the Greys and individual, incarnating earth-souls - was primarily to continue the Grey's civilization which they obliterated. They have lost their power to reproduce, have emotions and their hybridization program, as you have noticed, is coming to an end. They can only 'extend' their existence by creating Grey-human hybrids, Grey-X hybrids and other combinations of hybridization. This will lead to what will ultimately become the 7th hybrid race, a truly unique, one-of-a-kind species unknown to creation.
    That is an awful lot of claims of facts, can you back any of these up ?

Greys seem to be little more than bio robots in service to the reptilians & mantids to those of us who have had contact with them
    Yes, I can backup everything I post but I am not allowed to, see my sig. As to the robotic 'Greys" these are AI-like creations not to be confused as a faction of the Greys(as we know them).
    Well, that's quite convenient isn't it ? If you can't post it PM me it then ?
    I am not allowed to discuss in or on this forum about physical mediumship and/or channeled information sources. Sorry.

Quote I have seen greys right here in this waking world, they weren't AI or "proper" beings
    This is not what I claimed.
    So your "sources" are mere so called channeled material ?

I didn't say you claimed what I have seen with my own eyes fits with your narrative, I state (here & now) that I have seen said beings here in this world right in front of me, on more than one occasion & they are not like us or or other real beings, they are bio robots.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Since when has abduction, physical abuse, sexual abuse, stealing and experimenting with ones dna and reproduction, producing hybrids ok?
    Ever since we agreed to the taking of our genetic material for the now-ending hybridization program.

Quote I believe in positive ET's and say G'day on a fairly regular basis via CE5's in my yard. They hear my greetings that I send in my head to them while looking up at the night sky. They almost always respond in undeniable ways, that are playful and make it clear they hear my thoughts when I am directing my attention to them, but I don't think it is those ones that are the problem.
    Congrats for the contact. They are only a silly, little-lish vibration away, yes?

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I think there is a lot of confusion about Greys and Zeta Reticulans.
    From what I understand, cloned Greys are at least partly synthetic, the ones that Steven Greer and other whistleblowers talk about which have no souls and are mind controlled.
    But there are hybrids bred by the Zeta Reticulans, I believe, who are very thin and strange looking, similar in some ways to Greys, and I have met a couple of them.
    They are the race who lost the ability to procreate, have emotions, etc. because they ruined the surface of their own planet and had to retreat underground.
    I've also read that they were defeated in wars and enslaved by the Reptilians, and another theory is that they are us from the future, who have come back in time to try to prevent their (our) demise.
    Lots of theories, but from my direct personal experience, I would say the Z.R./human hybrids are biological beings with souls, though very unfamiliar with Earth human ways, and obviously not at home here.
    Most people would not recognize them as such because they look so human, but there are some obvious characteristics when you know what to look for.
    For example, their eating habits will be different. The two I have known both ate lots of extremely cooked foods, and though they eat plenty, they remain thin as rails.
    They don't understand human emotions or customs well at all, even the oddest, simplest things that you would expect a person who was born on Earth and lived to adulthood would understand.
    I don't think they experience love, though they want peaceful relations with others; they love Nature, and they are physical cowards, probably because they are frail.
    The two that I know have both admitted to me that they are frequently abducted and have been from childhood, and one told me that she knows she is a hybrid, planted into her mother's womb by her ET people.
    They both freaked out after they confessed to me--I don't think they really thought I would "get it" but I knew enough already to know what they were talking about, to their surprise and dismay.
    It's generally not to their advantage to reveal so much.
    Not sure why that happened, but I guess my spirit guides had a hand in it.
    They are not the only ET experiences I've had, so I came in with a mission to learn about this kind of thing, apparently.
    And I do have certain psychic abilities and have had spiritual awakenings.
    No doubt a lot of us on Avalon have, though not always forthcoming with the info.
    After all, it is illegal in some parts of the world to make Contact, you know!

Some, like those hybrids, have doubtless made agreements to be abducted, but I think many humans are taken in violation of their free will, and then programmed to think that they had made agreements, or that they had no say in the matter.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th August 2017 at 00:06.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (10th August 2017), mojo (11th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And the various factions...how many different Americans are there? Europeans? Pleiadians?

Quote Some, like those hybrids, have doubtless made agreements to be abducted, but I think many humans are taken in violation of their free will, and then programmed to think that they had made agreements, or that they had no say in the matter.
    Do you create your physical reality or does life happen to you? If you believe the latter, then you are correct. If the former...

7. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it's seldom a matter of either/or. Life is much more complex than that.
    And the various factions...how many different Americans are there? Europeans? Pleiadians?

Quote Some, like those hybrids, have doubtless made agreements to be abducted, but I think many humans are taken in violation of their free will, and then programmed to think that they had made agreements, or that they had no say in the matter.
    Do you create your physical reality or does life happen to you? If you believe the latter, then you are correct. If the former...
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (10th August 2017), mojo (11th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I think it's seldom a matter of either/or. Life is much more complex than that.
    Richly complex, yes, complicated, no. Unless it is your process to make life complicated. That is your choice.

If you see physical reality as the dream it is, that it is created through our consciousness, that life is happening through not to you, then you have to take complete responsibility for what happens in your reality. Fair enough, I have complete authority in how my life plays out.

If it is your choice to experience physical reality as something that is hoisted upon you, that you have little to no control over it, that you are the victim of someone or something, that is a valid experience, enjoy your path.

10. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are you an omnipotent source of information?
    I doubt very much that you are, and therefore that you have a real clue about who I am or how I think, or what I take responsibility for.
    If that is the tack you are going to take on the forum, I will probably just be adding you to my ignore list, and you and Turiya can play your oneupmanship games all you like.
    I don't come here for confrontation or to judged, but to learn and discuss.
    New members to Avalon are welcome, but it doesn't take old members like myself very long to detect people who come here to troll, confuse, obfuscate and create problems.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th August 2017 at 21:14.
    Each breath a gift...

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Are you an omnipotent source of information?
    I doubt very much that you are, and therefore that you have a real clue about who I am or how I think, or what I take responsibility for.
    If that is the tack you are going to take on the forum, I will probably just be adding you to my ignore list
    As you wish, you create your physical reality just like that. Through your choices.

Quote I don't come here for confrontation or to judged, but to learn and discuss.
    New members to Avalon are welcome, but it doesn't take old members like myself very long to detect people who come here to troll, confuse, obfuscate and create problems.
    No one judged you...except for the judgments that you have placed on yourself.

Have a good life...on your chosen path.

12. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deflecting is always a good way to avoid accounting for yourself.
    Each breath a gift...

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Not properly quoting is often a ruse to attempt to gain plausible deniability. Goodbye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2