+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alien Contact Linked With Psychic Abilities and Spiritual Awakening

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Alien Contact Linked With Psychic Abilities and Spiritual Awakening

http://www.truthseekah.com/mary-rodw...alien-contact/

Awesome interview with Mary Rodwell speaking about the connection between UFOs, alien contact and spiritual awakening. This is really the first time I've heard someone go into this much detail about Awakening and psychic abilities being linked to UFO sightings and essentially alien contact. It's so awesome when you hear people who stories are very similar to yours. What are your thoughts on this?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,777 times in 1,348 posts

Default Re: Alien Contact Linked With Psychic Abilities and Spiritual Awakening

Welcome to Avalon, Makatao.

Unfortunately, in my own experience and research (which I have thoroughly documented in my books), Mary Rodwell is painting a happy face on abductions which is very misleading. I have recovered many, many abductions without using hypnotism, which has its drawbacks and limitations. I have also personally worked with over forty abductees without using any hypnotism at all.

Hypnotism often just replays the programming by abducting ETs who implant false, "screen" memories to make it seem like it was a positive experience. That way when an abductee starts to remember the abduction they only recall the false, screen memories. It is a deception.

They also steal peoples' memories by intentionally installing amnesia. We decry the CIA for doing the same thing, so why are some people willing to give ETs a pass on that? (Hint: It's a rhetorical question.)

Also, it is not voluntary. This propaganda was being promoted over twenty years ago by new agers who practically worshipped channeled entities (ETs). In other words it is the abducting ETs who are the source of this disinformation. They want abductees to be docile and cooperative so they use very "advanced" technology which renders abductees unconscious and in a zombie-like state, with which I am very, very familiar. It is akin to MKUltra-style mind control but with technologies so advanced that they seem like magic to us.

I discovered through extensive past life research that abductees are followed from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes placed in high-level positions in government, secret societies and god-worshipping religions. It is anything but benign. It is how they create endless wars and chaos on this planet.

Using euphemisms like "experiencer" and "contactee" when someone has been kidnapped by ETs does not change the nefarious activities of the Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators (ETCs). The Grays, Mantids, Annunaki and Reptilians work together in coordinated efforts to keep Earth humans in spiritual darkness. They implant false (manipulated) belief systems and the new age religions and belief systems are a product of their machinations along with the long established god-worshipping religions.

In order to discover the hidden truth about the ETCs one has to use more reliable non-hypnotic memory retrieval techniques. Using these techniques the mask of false, screen memories are dissolved and the truth revealed. That is why I am encouraging people to learn these more reliable techniques in order to strip the falsehoods from the abduction phenomenon.

We who have been forced into the artificial reincarnation system by the ETCs know firsthand that this system has been established to block the memory of who we are as spiritual beings. This is certainly one of the greatest crimes in the universe perpetrated by sociopathic ETs who have established this insidious matrix.

For those who are unfamiliar with my work I would suggest starting with my Matrix Revealed thread (link below).

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th July 2017 at 14:39.

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th July 2017), Bassplayer1 (17th July 2017), boja (17th July 2017), Dowloader (17th July 2017), findingneo (28th July 2017), Iloveyou (19th July 2017), justalight (30th July 2017), justntime2learn (17th July 2017), Marikins (11th August 2017), NancyV (20th July 2017), Noelle (17th July 2017), Omni (18th July 2017), onawah (17th July 2017), thunder24 (17th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

IMHO there must be both positive and negative experiences and other races of beings. Some people have only experienced one or the other, thus their opinion is formed. I have varied experiences which strongly leads me to believe exactly what I have just stated. This has helped me to keep a positive attitude and an open mind.

I have also experienced an awakening very similar to what Mary Rodwell describes in the first 5 minutes of the interview (I am still listening to the full interview).

I am curious to know if anyone that can only recall 'negative' experiences has had an awakening of some sort that includes heightened spiritual and/or psychic sensitivity? ( I apologize if this is covered in the interview as i am still in the process of listening to the entire podcast.)

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th July 2017), EFO (17th July 2017), mojo (17th July 2017), NancyV (20th July 2017), Noelle (17th July 2017), shadowstalker (10th August 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Hello Makatao, welcome to Avalon and thank you for sharing your post. I'm a big fan of Mary Rodwell. She is a lovely person with warmth and integrity. In my humble inexperience I'd like to defend her and put in a positive word or two!I know we must all try to be vigilant and use discernment when exploring information, but my instincts tell me that she is one of the good ones and her work makes a positive contribution in many people's lives. I know we can never really be sure of everything and yes, other beings can and sometimes do manipulate people's experiences, but its NOT all negative at all. There's the lovely young woman Tracy who has had many sessions with Mary and her experiences helped her create wonderful artwork which in my humble opinion, is of a high vibration. I have a couple of Australian Facebook friends who know Mary very well personally and they always speak HIGHLY of her work and with love - and that's not something everyone in the field gets said of them these days. I think the best way to figure out if the recall of an experience (regardless of the technique used) is authentic rather than a 'screen' is to look at the overall contribution it may have had on one's life afterwards - if it has opened the door to a higher vibe and encouraged awareness and help with positive self development, and improved relationships with others etc. If it's created empowerment.

I think we shouldn't be too quick to dismiss or be suspicious of all positive experiences or recall. I think there is cool stuff happening to people that gets though to us! Its not all dark, heavy and with an agenda.

Goodness me, the Net has an overwhelming amount of dark testimony, we need positive information too to redress the balance!

With love
    xx

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

EFO (17th July 2017), mojo (17th July 2017), Noelle (17th July 2017), Sena (18th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Hello Makatao, welcome to Avalon and thank you for sharing your post. I'm a big fan of Mary Rodwell. She is a lovely person with warmth and integrity. In my humble inexperience I'd like to defend her and put in a positive word or two!I know we must all try to be vigilant and use discernment when exploring information, but my instincts tell me that she is one of the good ones and her work makes a positive contribution in many people's lives. I know we can never really be sure of everything and yes, other beings can and sometimes do manipulate people's experiences, but its NOT all negative at all. There's the lovely young woman Tracy who has had many sessions with Mary and her experiences helped her create wonderful artwork which in my humble opinion, is of a high vibration. I have a couple of Australian Facebook friends who know Mary very well personally and they always speak HIGHLY of her work and with love - and that's not something everyone in the field gets said of them these days. I think the best way to figure out if the recall of an experience (regardless of the technique used) is authentic rather than a 'screen' is to look at the overall contribution it may have had on one's life afterwards - if it has opened the door to a higher vibe and encouraged awareness and help with positive self development, and improved relationships with others etc. If it's created empowerment.

I think we shouldn't be too quick to dismiss or be suspicious of all positive experiences or recall. I think there is cool stuff happening to people that gets though to us! Its not all dark, heavy and with an agenda.

Goodness me, the Net has an overwhelming amount of dark testimony, we need positive information too to redress the balance!

With love
    xx
    I totally agree that's why I felt the need to share this interview and I feel that there are a lot more people who are having these so-called contact experiences and come from a very loving and graceful place versus the abduction phenomenon which we don't hear anymore or something of the mid eighties early nineties and we honestly do not hear that term abduction anymore.

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Ok guys,since all my conscious experiences were only benevolent and even more I learned a lot during time,I bring you forward a very interesting person Alba Weinman with her youtube channel of 135 clients sessions in only 2 years.

I didn't watched all published session but some of them are very interesting and I didn't noticed any malevolent experiences,sad yes,but not malevolent.

125 Alba Weinman - Raising the Vibration of the Earth & Energetic Healing
    (1:49:57 hrs.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th July 2017), mojo (17th July 2017), Noelle (18th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,777 times in 1,348 posts

In case there is a misunderstanding I have not said that all ET contact is negative. Indeed, there are positive, loving ETs that exist and have made contact with Earth inhabitants.

The bottom line is that if a person is taken without consent it is by definition "abduction" or "kidnapping". When this happens and the ETs wipe the abductees' minds (i.e., steal one's memories without consent) it demonstrates a very low-level of awareness and understanding on the part of the ETs and that they do not have our best interests at heart. These are not loving ETs and negative ETs can actually implant a false "love" via telepathic hypnosis. I know this from extensive research with other abductees and most importantly from my own experiences. I have documented all this quite thoroughly in my books.

I have recovered over two hundred abduction and past life experiences, which very few abductees have done, so I am not speculating on this matter as others are inclined to do. What I recommend is that people learn the non-hypnotic regression techniques that I used that can reveal what really went on during an abduction. In this way people can do their own research without having to rely on the "belief systems" of others. Hypnosis is not the answer. It is not necessary and it has limitations and potential negative side effects. Hypnosis is what the abducting ETs use to deceive Earth humans. This is an inescapable fact. It is therefore very easy just to replay the ETs' telepathic hypnosis mind-controlling implants.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th July 2017), boja (17th July 2017), mojo (17th July 2017), NancyV (20th July 2017), Noelle (17th July 2017), onawah (10th August 2017), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Spiral (17th July 2017), thunder24 (28th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I remain firmly of the opinion that if Aliens or whatever would like to have a chat with me they are welcome to use their "light years ahead" technology to call, text, or email me an INVITATION in advance. Paralyzing and Dragging me out of my home, car, campsite is abduction and kidnapping. As a sentient I have the right to choose to accept or decline such any contact. If someone gave me an invitation to fly across the galaxy I probably would jump at the opportunity.....

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th July 2017), boja (17th July 2017), mojo (17th July 2017), NancyV (20th July 2017), Noelle (17th July 2017), Omni (17th July 2017), onawah (10th August 2017), sijohn (17th July 2017), Spiral (17th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Gonna check this out when I get back on wifi. Sounds great!

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    In case there is a misunderstanding I have not said that all ET contact is negative. Indeed, there are positive, loving ETs that exist and have made contact with Earth inhabitants.

The bottom line is that if a person is taken without consent it is by definition "abduction" or "kidnapping". When this happens and the ETs wipe the abductees' minds (i.e., steal one's memories without consent) it demonstrates a very low-level of awareness and understanding on the part of the ETs and that they do not have our best interests at heart. These are not loving ETs and negative ETs can actually implant a false "love" via telepathic hypnosis. I know this from extensive research with other abductees and most importantly from my own experiences. I have documented all this quite thoroughly in my books.

I have recovered over two hundred abduction and past life experiences, which very few abductees have done, so I am not speculating on this matter as others are inclined to do. What I recommend is that people learn the non-hypnotic regression techniques that I used that can reveal what really went on during an abduction. In this way people can do their own research without having to rely on the "belief systems" of others. Hypnosis is not the answer. It is not necessary and it has limitations and potential negative side effects. Hypnosis is what the abducting ETs use to deceive Earth humans. This is an inescapable fact. It is therefore very easy just to replay the ETs' telepathic hypnosis mind-controlling implants.
    So I guess it all comes down to the Kerry Cassidy and Steven Greer debate then right? Not all are loving and of a higher benevolence? That was a great interview by the way and I've actually sided with Greer especially because of my own experiences.

17. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

"Alien" contact does cause an upsurge in psychic abilities & paranormal events around the person concerned, but maybe there needs to be a distinction drawn between actual abductees & so called "contactees" who say they have been "contacted"... or rather something has entered their mind which they may be convinced is one thing but maybe something else entirely ?

Milabs often occur to abductees shortly after an abduction to "milk" said psychic abilities for "services" that cannot be had elsewhere, as they go far beyond staring at goats.

As for hypnotic anything, do some research into the subject & it becomes clear that the magetiser or hypnotist takes over the will of the magnetised / hypnotised and so it's hardly surprising if a hypnotist can get "proof" of anything by hypnotising dozens of people, of course they are all going to spout the same lines, it's all coming from the same mind !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

william r sanford72 (19th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There is a huuuuuuge difference between alien contact and demonic encounters in ones bedroom. The christians combine the two but they are completely different.

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1Watchman (here)
    There is a huuuuuuge difference between alien contact and demonic encounters in ones bedroom. The christians combine the two but they are completely different.
    Niether Jacques Vallee nor John Keel come across as rabid Christians, yet they both came to the conclusion that the phenomena is more of a demonic nature than an "alien" one, and they looked at a far broader range of things than "encounters in the bedroom".

Nearly all my experiences in this field have been physical & right here (3D), not "in the bedroom" and I have to agree with them, those beings are not "aliens".

It is all too much one & the same thing, anyone who is abducted also experiences all manner of other phenomena too, this is the real reason there has not been & never will be "disclosure".

However a lot of Christians are as much to blame for "cherry picking" to prove a point as the "aliens from outer space" crowd, because both sets are often using it for an ulterior motive such as furthering their cause or making a living from it.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Jacques Vallee is the man when it comes to this phenomena. Loved his latest interview on Coast.

22. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Golly Gosh Truman, I imagine having just landed in the New World familiarizing myself with these posts. I have to say I am in your court, and I value what you have said and done. It is rather a voice in the wilderness, but an important one. I would like to know your method you talk about that does not involve regression that you find more reliable please. Also, how do you deal with the problem of the uncovered trauma? The benefit of ignoring the darker possibilities, means you can skip straight to the positive. But what to do when you are going for the genuine version? How do you let them walk out the door knowing now the naked truth, and also knowing it will most likely keep happening? What do you say? I have avoided these situations for that very reason, as I was not up for the fairy tale version I feel was not correct. Since when has abduction, physical abuse, sexual abuse, stealing and experimenting with ones dna and reproduction, producing hybrids ok? If a human did that they would be given a new outfit like hannibal lecter and locked away.

Anyway, I have been reading up on other folk from a similar or corresponding point of view t you or I. I have also been chatting to them. Are you familiar with John DeSouza (ex FBI Agent/AKA the real Mulder?), and also the remarkable David Jacobs? Both have some compelling research and books in this area. I just received in the post, John's book, "The Extra-Dimensionals". Enjoying it very much. I really do think we have to take it seriously.

I believe in positive ET's and say G'day on a fairly regular basis via CE5's in my yard. They hear my greetings that I send in my head to them while looking up at the night sky. They almost always respond in undeniable ways, that are playful and make it clear they hear my thoughts when I am directing my attention to them, but I don't think it is those ones that are the problem.

As you are one of the few folk I relate to on this subject, I would love to compare notes sometime.
    Thanks for your work Truman.x
    Last edited by findingneo; 28th July 2017 at 14:33.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

onawah (10th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi EFO, I am familiar with Alba Weinman, but she does not do alien abduction regressions. What she does is regress aliens. What I mean by that is that many of her clients felt they had lived elsewhere in the Universe prior to coming to earth, and that they have a role to play now they are here. Their ET soul would have just been born into a human baby and entered the reincarnation cycle. Lots of people have come here that way I understand. It may have been the last life when they came here, but often it was a long time ago and they had lived earth lives here since, and were "waking up" to their mission now. Usually involving helping others wake up to the reality.

Alba herself channels in her own way. She feels her "Guide" speaks to her via her automatic writing and she does this regularly. Alba also often does "Spirit Release" which is a more modern form of Exorcism. Instead of creating chaos in the process though,and scaring everyone involved, her version which she has adopted from a Spanish speaking therapist of some kind, she has combined it with her QHHT which no longer makes it QHHT but a combo that suits her methods and kind of an evolution of methods by doing so, she gently moves on trapped spirits and energies in a way that is caring of both the client and the entity. Rarely are they bad as such, mostly they just saw the opportunity for a cosy place to stay and experience life via someone else, or they were a trapped negative emotion. All of it has consciousness. What Truman is talking about is a whole different kettle of fish,.
    Last edited by findingneo; 28th July 2017 at 16:58.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

4evrneo (27th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Makatao (here)
    I totally agree that's why I felt the need to share this interview and I feel that there are a lot more people who are having these so-called contact experiences and come from a very loving and graceful place versus the abduction phenomenon which we don't hear anymore or something of the mid eighties early nineties and we honestly do not hear that term abduction anymore.
    The so-called 'abductions' - which are the result of pre-life agreements between a faction of the Greys and individual, incarnating earth-souls - was primarily to continue the Grey's civilization which they obliterated. They have lost their power to reproduce, have emotions and their hybridization program, as you have noticed, is coming to an end. They can only 'extend' their existence by creating Grey-human hybrids, Grey-X hybrids and other combinations of hybridization. This will lead to what will ultimately become the 7th hybrid race, a truly unique, one-of-a-kind species unknown to creation.

27. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    The so-called 'abductions' - which are the result of pre-life agreements between a faction of the Greys and individual, incarnating earth-souls - was primarily to continue the Grey's civilization which they obliterated. They have lost their power to reproduce, have emotions and their hybridization program, as you have noticed, is coming to an end. They can only 'extend' their existence by creating Grey-human hybrids, Grey-X hybrids and other combinations of hybridization. This will lead to what will ultimately become the 7th hybrid race, a truly unique, one-of-a-kind species unknown to creation.
    That is an awful lot of claims of facts, can you back any of these up ?

Greys seem to be little more than bio robots in service to the reptilians & mantids to those of us who have had contact with them

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

Greys seem to be little more than bio robots in service to the reptilians & mantids to those of us who have had contact with them
    Yes, I can backup everything I post but I am not allowed to, see my sig. As to the robotic 'Greys" these are AI-like creations not to be confused as a faction of the Greys(as we know them).

29. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

Yes, I can backup everything I post but I am not allowed to, see my sig. As to the robotic 'Greys" these are AI-like creations not to be confused as a faction of the Greys(as we know them).
    Well, that's quite convenient isn't it ? If you can't post it PM me it then ?

I have seen greys right here in this waking world, they weren't AI or "proper" beings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast