+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to keep the spark in a relationship

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default How to keep the spark in a relationship

Some time ago I discovered a great YouTube channel called 'Limitless TV' and now I realize it is one of the best YouTube channels I have found in a long time.

In this episode you will learn about how you in a relationship can love unconditionally and in doing so bring true passion into that relationship.

Growing spiritually I believe is to a great degree a process of learning more about what the being of true unconditional love is and hence by becoming aware of more of that be able to achieve higher versions of that being.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 17th July 2017 at 21:15.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Griff (18th July 2017), Iloveyou (18th July 2017), Jean-Marie (18th July 2017), Noelle (18th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: How to keep the spark in a relationship

Whitelove, how do you define unconditional love? Thanks for vid!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Jean-Marie (18th July 2017), Noelle (18th July 2017), WhiteLove (18th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

I am quite sure that one keeps the spark in the relationship by being unselfish. If one acts unselfishly, especially at important moments, your partner will recognize it and most of the time reciprocate.

Unselfish love is key. By this, i mean, loving without expecting a reward in return.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ivanhoe (18th July 2017), Noelle (18th July 2017), WhiteLove (18th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Whitelove, how do you define unconditional love? Thanks for vid!
    True unconditional love is a truly peaceful infinitely light, loving and infinitely intelligent multi dimensional state of being in absolute truth in which you as a spirit are aware that you are free from all limitations forever, including even the limitations of time, space and subjectivity - an awareness without any limitations applied to it. In this state of being you vibrate at an infinite speed and are the fabric of creation and hence you are the entire cosmos.

Compared to the above state of being, the human state of being amounts to great limitation. Humans are subject to relative truth and are spiritually seeking absolute truth. From this subjective perspective they have defined a subjective highest vision of what true peace and unconditional love is, this version of unconditional love is love that is actually subject to great limitation, but the upper least limiting version of this being is as I understand it a being the spirit is learning to reach and overcome. It is the upper frequency barrier between this reality and the higher realm "above" it.

Therefore in general terms one can say that as humans we are subject to our own and other people's subjectivity which amounts to a certain state of being. Mathematically this could be expressed like:

dSt = dSp + dSa

which can be read like the being's total subjectivity is its amount of potential individual context independent subjectivity plus the amount of actual context dependent subjectivity.

From this perspective ascension is a process of detaching from subjectivity defined outside of yourself while inside becoming increasingly aware of the absolute truth and subjectively align to that highest subjective version of unconditional love and truth. Essentially this is a process of tuning yourself subjectively such that whatever limitations any subjectivity is imposing becomes out of alignment with your own subjectivity. It is as such also a being's process of becoming truly authentic and increasing its total intelligence.

A major milestone for human ascension is world peace. How we as a collective can make such an advancement is therefore a question of how we can achieve peace on earth.This amounts to our subjective vision of what peace is. This becomes a unique version of peace in the cosmos and is an essential step to take in order to collectively become less limited as beings in this reality.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th July 2017 at 07:40.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Iloveyou (18th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Engaged approach, but sounds a bit complicated I wonder if anyone has practised for 30 days with satisfactory results. My few (more practical) cents:

To consider that LOVE is not primarily an emotion, but a decision. So one is no longer (like in adolescence, perhaps) at the mercy of one's own emotions and decisions can be made on the basis of sovereignty and free will (big words, I know).

At times I admired those old couples from the 19th century and earlier - when arranged marriages were the norm (and social tasks were clearly defined) - who learnt to develop a relationship of friendship, respect, mutual support and finally - love. Though by no means I want those social restrictions back. And arranged marriages in other cultures (religions) are a totally different game.

Distance, too. High priority for personal growth, supported by both partners. Clear division regarding financial matters, clear arrangements regarding housework. Sure it's an entirely different thing, again (though not in all respects) when a couple decides to start a family.

I'm not happy with the concept of giving and not expecting anything back (except on a certain spiritual level, where these words have already lost meaning, where you 'just be'). As long as one thinks in terms of give+take - balance is always necessary.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 18th July 2017 at 11:24.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Calz (18th July 2017), Ivanhoe (18th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

If you expect a reward for your love, then your love can be extinguished when you dont get what you perceive you want. Your love is given with strings attached. If you love your child, you dont let them manipulate that love by wrong behaviour, you have to be firm with the child and love them just the same if they slip behaviour-wise.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Iloveyou (19th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread