+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO, Drone or Something Else?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default UFO, Drone or Something Else?

I took four photos this afternoon -- with my iPhone -- between 4:48-4:49 EST. My focus was on some cool thunderstorm clouds toward the west.

I later opened the photos on my laptop to better view the photos, and I saw a strange object in the first photo that I took, but it does not show up in the other three, and all were taken within seconds of the first.

If you zoom in, it actually looks like two separate objects, the second appearing squarish and is a little further away.

I've seen objects like this before in other photos that I have taken, and I have posted one of those on an Avalon thread. This particular one seems closer and more defined.

Any ideas on what it is? Otherworldy? Other-dimensional? Drone? Bird? iPhone artifact? Whatever it is, it likes photobombing my cloud pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1519.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	35691  

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (18th July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), EFO (24th July 2017), Justplain (18th July 2017), Lefty Dave (18th July 2017), Mike (25th July 2017), mojo (18th July 2017), Spiral (24th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: UFO, Drone or Something Else?

Doesnt look like a plane, chopper or bug. I'd say it was a ufo.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), mojo (18th July 2017), Noelle (18th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Doesnt look like a plane, chopper or bug. I'd say it was a ufo.
    Thanks for looking.

Here are two pictures that I took right after the first. I don't see that thing in any of them.

Also, below is a photo that I took a few months ago with a similar object.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1520.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	35692   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1521.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	35693   Click image for larger version

Name:	Heart shaped cloud_LI.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	35694  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), mojo (18th July 2017), Spiral (24th July 2017), william r sanford72 (18th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I took four photos this afternoon -- with my iPhone -- between 4:48-4:49 EST. My focus was on some cool thunderstorm clouds toward the west.

I later opened the photos on my laptop to better view the photos, and I saw a strange object in the first photo that I took, but it does not show up in the other three, and all were taken within seconds of the first.

If you zoom in, it actually looks like two separate objects, the second appearing squarish and is a little further away.

I've seen objects like this before in other photos that I have taken, and I have posted one of those on an Avalon thread. This particular one seems closer and more defined.

Any ideas on what it is? Otherworldy? Other-dimensional? Drone? Bird? iPhone artifact? Whatever it is, it likes photobombing my cloud pictures.
    A few days ago I watched below video and at 25:27 mark I saw a similar object,if not,exactly the same object as from your photo.It's a Romanian TV show from 2010 from a national TV broadcaster.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), mojo (24th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

A few days ago I watched below video and at 25:27 mark I saw a similar object,if not,exactly the same object as from your photo.It's a Romanian TV show from 2010 from a national TV broadcaster.
    Thanks, EFO. It looks very similar. What do they say it is?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), EFO (25th July 2017), mojo (24th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

They don't say what it is or described the EFO.They took the picture of the rain from the left and they didn't saw it on that time,only after they transfer it.They only know that are those two birds on the left of the EFO.

Picture were taken in Bucegi Mountains area.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Noelle (25th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

They don't say what it is or described the EFO.They took the picture of the rain from the left and they didn't saw it on that time,only after they transfer it.They only know that are those two birds on the left of the EFO.

Picture were taken in Bucegi Mountains area.
    Okay. I will try to research it. It actually looks more like the object in my OP image. Thanks, again!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), EFO (25th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Nice catch it does look intriguing .......

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (25th July 2017), Noelle (25th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread