+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lunacognita - Cary Martynuik

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member KingJamesCorona's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Lunacognita - Cary Martynuik

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

The last time I corresponded with Cary Martynuik A.K.A. Lunacognita was June 30th, 2012. This great researcher and historian provided many great works. Since then some unreleased works have been lost, stolen, or manipulated throughout the years, time and the internet does that. Not in its entirety but enough to unfocus a source of great truths.

Since June 2012, he has gone missing for lack of a better way to express his disappearance. I have no idea of his whereabouts, last thing I knew he was in Canada moving apartments, that's all I know regarding where he was last time we wrote each other. If anyone here has the skill set to find information about his whereabouts it would surly give me great piece of mind.

If you're reading this Cary, I still keep you in mind my friend, I don't know if you're in hiding or that other place, but I often think of you and your works.

My deepest admiration for this man dedicating so much time, just for us the plebeian masses. With much love and respect this thread is for you.

Thanks to everyone for accepting me into the Avelon community, I hope this is of value to you all.

I will gradually post as I have a convoluted way of expressing my thoughts.
    Intuition

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KingJamesCorona For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), Harley (18th July 2017), mountain_jim (19th July 2017), toppy (18th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Lunacognita - Cary Martynuik

Email May 16th, 2012

Earth rise from Apollo Lunar Orbit - Original & Stabilized. I saw this on eeasynow's channel.
    Your stabilization. Wow!
    Am I seeing this right?
    To me the video looks like two photo's being manipulated. One being the black of space and the earth as one image, and the other being the moon cut to the horizon being pulled down.
    The earth having been backlit as if it were on a light box or...
    Will you be posting this video? and again...am I seeing this right?
    I really want to know more about this Earth rise video. Can you let me know more info on this if any?

From Cary: Hi again King James,
    Glad you liked that Earthrise video that easynow uploaded to his channel! That really is an interesting one, isn't it? I know EXACTLY what you mean about how you say when you see the stabilized earthrise, it looks like two images being manipulated. I definitely agree with you on that! I actually first stabilized that sequence a couple years ago and showed it in one of my NASA UFO compilation videos, hoping someone might notice that scene and wonder about it. It is very difficult (impossible really) to interpret that Earthrise footage when you watch it in its raw format as it is archived by NASA because of the brutal camera shake, and there is no question that the stabilization totally changes the way we can interpret the scene now, with the stabilized version really showing the steadily growing separation of the Earth and the Moon as it slowly climbs above the lunar horizon. I personally believe that footage was faked, and was actually created here on Earth using much the same techniques that were admittedly being employed at that time in the LM/CSM training simulators. I think the camera shake is also fake - a "special effect" that was added in during post-production as an obfuscative measure to help hide the fact that we are actually seeing a composite of two images being manipulated apart.

People really should question why it is that NASA have never ever stabilized any of their DAC footage to make it easier for the public to view and interpret? If they truly had nothing to hide, NASA would be doing these stabilizations for us, but the reality is that a significant portion of the camera shake we see in all that DAC footage has in some cases been "enhanced", where they take a raw scene that might only be slightly shaky and the obfuscation team then make it appear even shakier in places so that either specific sections of the raw sequence or the entire sequence in the public archives becomes much harder to interpret without correction. That particular Earthrise sequence, when you view it in its raw format is as it is archived by NASA, does not look nearly as bizarre as it really is, and that is precisely because of the camera shake the scene suffers from, and that shake is a damn effective obfuscation tool that can make a scene like that very difficult to analyze correctly! Once the camera shake is corrected for and removed though, that stabilized Earthrise sequence really does start to look quite fishy. I think that is just another example of NASA hiding evidence in plain sight by burying it right in the public archives - in this case, concealing the bizarre way the Earth rises in that footage by introducing significant camera shake as an obfuscation tool. Bastards!

Cheers my friend,
    Cary

Video we were discussing
    Please archive and thanks many thanks to easynow.
    Easynow and spacetimeforum on YouTube have a few Lunacognita works that are not on the lunacognita channel.
    Last edited by KingJamesCorona; 18th July 2017 at 03:27.
    Intuition

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingJamesCorona For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), Harley (18th July 2017), mountain_jim (19th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Great video about compartmentalization

Intuition

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingJamesCorona For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), mountain_jim (19th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Here's a webpage dedicated to lunacognita's vids:

http://thelivingmoon.com/48luna_cognita/index.html

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), KingJamesCorona (30th September 2017), mountain_jim (19th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you Justplain, John's livingmoon.com is an interesting collection of information to say the least.

I have the suspicion that some of Lunacognita's original content has been ever so slightly manipulated, as well as links, so I ask all those looking into this to keep vigilant and sharp.

Lunacognita stuff

Last edited by KingJamesCorona; 18th July 2017 at 09:23.
    Intuition

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingJamesCorona For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), mountain_jim (19th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread