Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: John Lear needs your help!

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Default Re: John Lear needs your help!

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Just so you all know, John has likely always found it tough to run that place. He got it in a mortgagee sale many years ago by being the guy who waited and waited and waited, everyone else got tired of waiting for the auctioneer/ real estate people and went home. John lucked in being the only one there but had to persevere the same way the 'hand on car contest' goes! this is according to Stew Webb who (says he was) was spending a lot of time with John back then, before the Bob Lazar story broke.

Never get a Reverse Annuity mortgage unless you want to end up dead sooner than you otherwise would have. Think it through
    That's utter nonsense.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), regnak (22nd July 2017), RunningDeer (21st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

How old is John Lear? I would say he's being financially destroyed by poor health...but if he is 65 or older, he would be covered by Medicaid.

It is one thing to help someone who is truly in need but another to ask those who may have worse struggles to subsidize anything but a 'lifestyle' that falls below subsistence.

If someone with an expensive home needs extra cash, they have to be willing to take in boarders, change how and what they eat, take out a reverse mortgage, etc...

There are so many ways around complete destitution if you control a major asset like a house.

Nevertheless -- wish him well and hope he finds relief from his illness.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

GoingOn (23rd July 2017), Pam (24th July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), regnak (22nd July 2017), robinr1 (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (21st July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I just reread my post and now i'm all neurotic about sounding cold and unfeeling...

I'm going to send John a few bucks. Hardly philanthropic though....i'm doing it mainly to shut up the nagging voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me what a d!ck I am.

What I was trying to say earlier, basically, is that if you truly are broke, and have almost nothing, then the financial resuscitation you need will likely not be met by 10 or 20 dollar donations trickling in here n there. Even if John were perfectly healthy, he would need a large sum of money - a "bailout" as it were. But now with the health stuff, even more so! If he has that option to bail himself out by selling his house or whatever, he should do it imho

Anyway....good luck John! Lots of love to you!
    I gave a couple of bucks too. A "couple of bucks" from Avalon members plus a "couple of bucks" from Camelot fans could cover the cost of an A/C. I so look forward to the day when money -- everything it stands for -- is obsolete

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

GoingOn (23rd July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), regnak (22nd July 2017), RunningDeer (21st July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Kerry. Please tell John and his wife to look into getting a reverse mortgage on their home. If there is equity they should qualify. There would be no monthly payments and they may even get money in their pockets.
    I have a lot of respect, appreciation and fondness for John Lear. I know he's not in good health, and it sucks (and is genuinely very stressful) to be unable to pay bills. And I can't imagine what it's like in Las Vegas with no working A/C.

But I also have to say, I wish I too had a million dollar home that I could refinance, or maybe even sell. Some veterans of the field out there — Clark McClelland, just for one — have literally almost nothing.
    and I also think of Jordan Maxwell... (and how his Name got stolen by that creep) so sad what whistleblowers/truthers go through... I suggested to Kerry on Youtube that he might consider some kind of auction... he has so much paraphernalia, documents, research that are tied to his fantastic experiences... he might even consider autographed souvenirs etc... I've worked with 'self supporting' charitable organizations, i.e. there isn't a tax receipt... instead we provided a product, usually gift certificates, discount packages from business community members... this turned out to be far more effective than working under a charitable license... (in fact I would never operate under a charitable government license again...) believe me, 'commerce' works in charity very well... imagine having a photo or document from John with his signature on it?... along with the story behind it... that would be very cool, to say the least... and if you got it, as a result of contributing to a good cause... all the more... hope this helps someone out there '; )
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), regnak (22nd July 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Gofundme page where john Lear can raise money I have donated there recently

John Lear knowledge is high maybe right a book or tv series

All best to John Lear

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), RunningDeer (22nd July 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by regnak (here)
    Gofundme page where john Lear can raise money I have donated there recently

John Lear knowledge is high maybe right a book or tv series

All best to John Lear
    GoFundMe - John Lear
    Its the middle of the summer here in Las Vegas, daytime temperatures reach 110 degrees, night time up to 88 degrees and my livingroom/kitchen air conditioner goes belly up. The AC company offers to plug the leak of ac gas but find there are too many and the air conditioner is too old.

So what to do? I am in the middle of obtaining or rather trying to obtain a refi as the Bank of America mortgage payment was $3800/mo and BoA sold the mortgage to SLS and the payments went to $5300. So I am trying to hang on until I can get a reasonable refi. The only possibility is to buy a new ac. Price: $5500 with installation.

I would appreciate any help in paying for this air conditioner. My father (developer of the 8 track stereo and Learjet) and I didn't get along so he left me out of his will. I have worked as a commercial pilot for the past 40 years but retired at FAA mandatory age 60,  15 years ago. No pension, no retirement.

If I can get the air conditioner paid for I can hang on until the refi comes through.

I am in extremely poor health and cannot walk without the aid of a pushcart. My wife Marilee and I will be extremely grateful for any help, even if its only a few dollars.  The new air conditioner went in yesterday and I had to use the money I was saving for the mortgage payment to pay for it. Anything will help! All the best, John Lear.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2017 at 13:43.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

alexius (22nd July 2017), AutumnW (23rd July 2017), GoingOn (23rd July 2017), Noelle (22nd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), regnak (22nd July 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

maybe Kerry could use a gofundme page for Project Camelot
    Last edited by regnak; 22nd July 2017 at 22:58.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd July 2017), Magnus (29th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE - T$4,800 doesn’t include the donations through PayPal.

GoFundMe - John Lear
    Its the middle of the summer here in Las Vegas, daytime temperatures reach 110 degrees, night time up to 88 degrees and my livingroom/kitchen air conditioner goes belly up. The AC company offers to plug the leak of ac gas but find there are too many and the air conditioner is too old.

So what to do? I am in the middle of obtaining or rather trying to obtain a refi as the Bank of America mortgage payment was $3800/mo and BoA sold the mortgage to SLS and the payments went to $5300. So I am trying to hang on until I can get a reasonable refi. The only possibility is to buy a new ac. Price: $5500 with installation.

I would appreciate any help in paying for this air conditioner. My father (developer of the 8 track stereo and Learjet) and I didn't get along so he left me out of his will. I have worked as a commercial pilot for the past 40 years but retired at FAA mandatory age 60,  15 years ago. No pension, no retirement.

If I can get the air conditioner paid for I can hang on until the refi comes through.

I am in extremely poor health and cannot walk without the aid of a pushcart. My wife Marilee and I will be extremely grateful for any help, even if its only a few dollars.  The new air conditioner went in yesterday and I had to use the money I was saving for the mortgage payment to pay for it. Anything will help! All the best, John Lear.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2017 at 13:42.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd July 2017), Noelle (23rd July 2017), regnak (23rd July 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I felt hot just reading his go fund me description. Poor guy. I don't know how he ended up in his situation but the main thing is...how truly grosse to be sick and enduring 110 degrees. Uggghhhhh. It would kill me. Happy he is so close to his goal!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Noelle (23rd July 2017), regnak (23rd July 2017), RunningDeer (23rd July 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Hey John,

You should have gotten along better with your Pops!! You could have opened a PC Richard and had a warehouse of ACs!

Just kidding. Hope you cool off soon and get better. You're lucky to have these folks pullin' for you. Peace.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

regnak (23rd July 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Latest ftom Kerry & John

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Project Camelot

John Lear | Telephone Sit Rep

Published & Stream 24th July 2017

Kerry catches up with John on the blower in order to see how he is doing.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Mike (25th July 2017), regnak (6th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE - Total is $5235. This amount doesn’t include the donations through PayPal.

GoFundMe - John Lear

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Mike (25th July 2017), Pam (25th July 2017), regnak (6th August 2017), Star Tsar (25th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    UPDATE - Total is $5235. This amount doesn’t include the donations through PayPal.

GoFundMe - John Lear

I have never heard of a mortgage loan payment that is sold to another bank and increases. I suspect that would be highly illegal. Now, if you have agreed to a balloon payment or a variable rate mortgage, then your rate can increase. If that happens, you agreed to it. Another way your mortgage payment can increase is if you took out a second mortgage on your house. Most of us have learned some degree of discernment and that is what I am doing.

The only reason I bring this up is that the guy is asking folks for money from others. People like Mike, that says he has 5000.00 to his name are giving to him from what little they have. What he is saying does not make sense to me. At least, as it is explained here.
    Last edited by Pam; 25th July 2017 at 12:35.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Mike (25th July 2017), Ol' Roy (25th July 2017), regnak (6th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The only reason I bring this up is that the guy is asking folks for money from others. People like Mike, that says he has 5000.00 to his name are giving to him from what little they have. What he is saying does not make sense to me. At least, as it is explained here.
    I wouldn't have lasted a month with a mortgage payment of $3800. I read where they're not in good physical shape to move. If you can afford a mortgage of $3800 a month, then I'd suggest paying a company to pack up and move for you to an affordable place.

The no pension, no retirement was strange to me. Everyone pays into Social Security unless you pay into a pension plan at work. Or if you see that your investments are dwindling then it's time to make other lifestyle choices like most of us have been doing all along.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2017 at 13:40.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th July 2017), Magnus (25th July 2017), Mike (25th July 2017), Noelle (4th August 2017), Ol' Roy (25th July 2017), Pam (25th July 2017), raregem (25th July 2017), regnak (6th August 2017), sandy (5th August 2017), Star Tsar (25th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

I'm just now getting around to listening to the latest conversation with John Lear, and it's a treasure trove, as usual.
    The first thing that grabbed my attention was his assertion that the World Trade Center wasn't destroyed by planes, which were actually holograms, and which I believe.
    I saw the videos made by eye witnesses that were on television on 911 (which subsequently disappeared) and the planes looked like holograms to me, much more than they looked like actual planes, though at that time, obviously, holograms were not even a consideration.
    Much more in that conversation, which needs listening to a couple of times to absorb all the info!
    Thanks to Kerry and John Lear.

Latest ftom Kerry & John

Project Camelot

John Lear | Telephone Sit Rep

Published & Stream 24th July 2017

Kerry catches up with John on the blower in order to see how he is doing.

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th August 2017), Bob (4th August 2017), Noelle (4th August 2017), regnak (6th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Lear's take on Flight MH17--Israel did it
    Quote Lear says Flight MH17 never took off, that Flight 370 was flown to Israel where it was outfitted with fly by wire devices so that it could be controlled by two fighter jets which accompanied it after it took off.
    Israel shot it down via the jets.
    They had killed all the passengers on board, then they installed the electronics and took off from Israel and into the path of MH17 and flew east into the area controlled by Israel and then shot down MH17.
    When the first rescue doctors got to the crash site, they said the passenger's bodies had been dead for at least 3 weeks.
    So that was 370 and they were trying to make people believe it was MH17.
    And the funerals for people allegedly on Flight MH17 were all fake.
    The people there were hired actors pretending to be family members of MH17 victims
    (Starting at about 46 minutes into the interview)
    I posted this first here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1171384
    ...by mistake.
    Apologies. Don't know whether to delete it there or...?
    Last edited by onawah; 5th August 2017 at 19:13.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th August 2017), regnak (6th August 2017), Star Tsar (6th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

John Lear has raised the money needed there is good people out there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2