+ Reply to Thread

Thread: X Marks the Spot: -----------> Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years --- USA

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default X Marks the Spot: -----------> Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years --- USA

An area spanning parts of Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky will be the nexus of the next two total solar eclipses to occur in the U.S
    Last edited by DivineFemi9; 21st July 2017 at 04:21. Reason: spelling

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: X Marks the Spot: -----------> Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years --- USA

in Illinois
    Last edited by DivineFemi9; 21st July 2017 at 04:22.

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: X Marks the Spot: -----------> Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years --- USA

Aug. 21st 2017
    Last edited by DivineFemi9; 21st July 2017 at 04:23.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by DivineFemi9 (here)
    An area spanning parts of Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky will be the nexus of the next two total solar eclipses to occur in the U.S., on August 21, 2017, and April 8, 2024. Because the 2017 eclipse travels across the country from northwest to southeast and the 2024 eclipse makes its way through the nation from southwest to northeast, the two paths cross each other and create a zone of overlapping totality of almost 9,000 square miles, or roughly the size of New Jersey.
    https://nationaleclipse.wordpress.co...n-seven-years/

The first solar eclipse to cross America in 99 years is coming. To some, it’s an act of God.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.eb10366106a0

have an affinity to this eclipse because its the day of my conception ... several others I may share later but which are apparent to me since i learned of the eclipses a year ago in June.

Been a sky-watcher now for 47 yrs traveling to warm clear skies for observation spanning that time frame.

This 2017 eclipse will cross the 2024 eclipse in southeastern Missouri, southern Illinois, or western Kentucky on August 21, 2017, and mark your calendar to do the same for April 8, 2024.

Cairo, Memphis and another city in Egypt. The nile and the mississippi also resemble one another AND little Egypt is there.

It is rumored that Egyptian artifacts have been found in a place called Burrows cave, and that the
    Ptolemies and Alexander the Great , relocated here after leaving Egypt. I remember hearing an
    interview of a guy name Harry Hubbard who wrote a great book about this on Red Ice Radio many
    years ago.
    The other thing I would find interesting is what are the coordinates on the other side of the
    planet, opposite of Carbondale Illinois where exactly will that be located?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My guess using Goog Earth as an approximation tool would be eastern China, near Beijing.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

+ Reply to Thread